News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Christine Destroyed

• 0 Replies

Offline suzie

• big girl here looking for a fight
Christine Destroyed
« on: February 28, 2019, 12:24:04 PM »
This is a story i'm not happy to write but it needs to be told what can happen what someone wants do do something and there's no way in hell she's gonna win, that's the cae with my friend Christine and her obsession to fight another girlfriend of mine named Erica.I know Christine  from way back we went to college together and shared a dorm room and we did occasional wrestle for fun  now Christine is a big girl like me she's 5'2 around 200 pounds, after college she moved away to get married that was a disaster it lasted 1 year and she got divorced and moved back home.We hooked up again and she found out I l still like to wrestle & fight and am part of a little group of ladies that likes to wrestle about once a month  She wanted to join out little fighting group so I introduced her to all the girls and had her sit in and watch one of our fighting sessions so she knows it's rough fun wrestling and it gives her an idea of what sh'll be getting herself into.

Christien asked if we ever do private fights between girls and I told her we do sometimes that depends on the two girls fighting as I asked her who she wanted to fight and she said Erica, I strongly advised her to pick someone else because Erica is one of the toughest ladies in out group she's about 5'9 and close to 175 pounds and hits hard and fights hard and does not like to lose. After trying several times to talk Christine out of fighting Erica for her own good Christine insisted she still wanted to fight Erica so I contacted Erica and told her Christien wanted to fight her,  just as I thought after Erica seen Christine that one time she quickly agreed to fight her at my place. I agreed to have both ladies over friday night around 6 so they could have there fight but I already knew how it was gonna turn out, Christine got there around 5:30 as once again I tried to explain to her that this was a bad idea she had no idea what was getting herself into but there was no changing her mind.

Around 6:15 erica showed up and we all had a drink to relax as Erica told Christine same rules as always anything goes punches everywhere but the face & head and we fight until winner decides it's over Christine agreed, now I know Christine is 5'2 200 pounds and Erica is smaller at 5'9 175 but Erica has been fighting a long time. After we finished our drinks both ladies went to seperate rooms to change clothes for the fight as I sat there trying to visualize how this fight was gonna go, out walksErica in shorts and a sports bra showing every inch of her 175 pound body then out walks Christine also in shorts and a sports bra on showing her full 200 pounds.  Both ladies made me agree not to inter fear when they fought and I agreed, it started out fun with shoving back and forth as Christine  used her weight to bully and shove Erica around as Erica was letting herself be pushed and shoved which was not what I expected from Erica.

The fight went on as the shoves got harder and now both girls were trading body slaps and pulling hair it seemed like a fun fight but I had a bad idea it was gonna get worse before it was over, they again grabbed hold of each other as Christine lifted a hard knee into Erica's belly catching her off guard doubling her up as Erica just smiled and told her ok that's the way you wanna fight no problem. The fight got rougher as Erica got Christine from behind grabbing her head pulling it back as once again Christine surprised Erica sending a hard elbow back into Erica's tits as Erica cried out in pain stepping back grabbing her tits as Christine started to laugh, I was actually surprised Christine was doing so well and also surprised why Erica was not fighting like her usual self. The fight went on as Christien stayed on the attack going after Erica every chance she got sending in some hard shots to her side and even an uppercut catching Erica under her left tit,

Christien used her weight to shove Erica back against the wall as Erica grabbed Christine shirt & bra ripping it open exposing Christine's big tits as Christine grabbed Erica's sports bra ripping it off now both ladies were topless, Christine grabbed hold of Erica's tits giving them a squeeze as Erica pulled back her right fist sending a hard right uppercut into Christine's big belly as Christine's eyes and mouth opened wide.Christine stepped back doubling up grabbing her belly with both hands as Erica started to laugh. Now this was the Erica I knew as Erica grabbed hold of Christine's hair pulling her head up as she sent a left fist into Christine's tits as Christine screamed in pan grabbing her tit, Christie tried to back away but Erica came right after her sending a right to Christine's ti tagain then a left into Christine's belly dropping her to her knees. Christine was hurting as she tried to get up but was quickly dropped again as Erica kicked her in her belly,

Erica grabbed her by the arm pulling her up swinging her face first into the wall as Cristine hit the wall Erica wasted no time in spinning Christine around and sending two solid rights deep into Christine's big belly, Christine doubled up in pain as Erica pulled her back up pushing her chest into Christine's holding her against the wall and she started to send left's and right's into Christine's sides and belly each punch made Christien cry in pain and bounce up. Christien tried to fight back but for every punch she threw Erica threw two or three, Erica had focused mainly on Christine's belly as every chance she got she buried another fist into Christine's belly until after about a dozen shots into Christine's belly she laid on the floor unable to get up. The fight was over as Christine laid on the floor crying her belly fire red from Erica's punches as Erica went into the other room to change clothes as I helped christine up off the floor and onto the sofa,

Erica came out told Christine good fight as she gave me a hug thanked me for letting us use my house for the fight and left, Christine slowly got up her hands still clutching her sore red belly as she also went to change clothes. Christine came out her eyes red from crying as we had another drink to help her relax a bit then she also left, I feel bad because I tried to explain to Christine she had no idea what Erica was really like but she found out tonight the hard way. It's been over a week and I tried to call Christien a few times to see if she was ok but got no answer. I'l wait for her to call me and I don't think Christine is in any rush to fight again especially against Erica.

please feel free to leave your comments

End Of Story

to know me is to love me but to fight me is to hate me