News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One Style to Another = Betrayed/Disappointed?

• 4 Replies

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
One Style to Another = Betrayed/Disappointed?
« on: February 28, 2019, 10:05:17 PM »
Let's say that you're reading a story that is one type of fight (IE catfight, sexfight, titfight), and then somewhere in the tale it organically switches to another style, how does it make you feel? Betrayed? Annoyed? Indifferent? Excited?

For this, I am asking that you assume the transition is well done and feels natural.

Keep in mind, I might use your responses not only to guide my future stories but also on my blog, so if you'd like to remain anonymous or not be quoted at all, just let me know! :D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 10:16:04 PM by Rivals Rapture »

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: One Style to Another = Betrayed/Disappointed?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 12:06:58 AM »
Knowing you? Excited, and you can quote me on that ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 03:55:57 AM »
Think if it is done gradually then wouldn’t mind it.

Offline AlexisStreetFighter

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 02:51:49 AM »
Depends on the styles. If you have set me up for a realistic brawl in a public setting, then you transition it into a sexfight, that would annoy me and I would hate it. However, if you set me up for a stylised private match that transitions into a sexfight, or a private sexfight that transitions into a real fight, that I could be interested in (especially if, as you say, it's done well and feels natural to the story).

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 07:16:07 PM »
Not only is it acceptable.  If the early part of the story foreshadowed the later transition, it can be outright brilliant.