News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

HELP

• 5 Replies

Offline CatfightFan1983

HELP
« on: March 01, 2019, 01:57:24 AM »
Hello Forum

I'm a long term member who has come into some lifestyle changes recently.

My new partner knows I would enjoy watching her fight another girl. Any advice on how to facilitate this?
email me on crazyprofile1882@gmail.com

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: HELP
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 01:06:09 AM »
Maybe both of you go out to a few topless bars and check out a few girls...  if you find one she likes, get a dance or two and have you wife bring up the subject with the dancer... ??   might cost ya a few hundred or so.. but, if it's worth it to ya....   ?? 

just a suggestion.

Offline xanderale99

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 03:50:06 AM »
I had suggested to my lady about doing a training/practice session with a professional fighter from some place like sessiongirls.com.  (She didn't really like the idea because she thinks she has enough experience wresting with her friends while drunk but maybe it will work better for you).

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 11:57:13 PM »
Maybe both of you go out to a few topless bars and check out a few girls...  if you find one she likes, get a dance or two and have you wife bring up the subject with the dancer... ??   might cost ya a few hundred or so.. but, if it's worth it to ya....   ?? 

just a suggestion.

I agree that is a pretty good idea. Another is to simply frequent a local restaurant or two and build a relationship with the hostess or one of the waitresses, let them get to know you as a couple, this is a longer timeline but well worth the effort.

Offline cwfan

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 12:56:37 AM »

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 12:55:28 PM »
come to Las Vegas i can get u a match
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.