News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who are the best and most fun jobbers/ subs on FCF/Trillian?

• 3 Replies

Offline Gita of India

• Gita of India
Who are the best and most fun jobbers/ subs on FCF/Trillian?
« on: March 01, 2019, 11:23:38 AM »
Be it male or female, who are the best and most fun jobbers/subs on FCF/Trillian? Thanks! :)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Who are the best and most fun jobbers/ subs on FCF/Trillian?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 03:31:21 PM »
Be it male or female, who are the best and most fun jobbers/subs on FCF/Trillian? Thanks! :)

Well, not you!  You dodged me Gita! 

I just had an amazing match with Lisa Watson!  She told me up front that she wanted to lose (BIG PLUS), and she fought back and did not just roll over!  But the best attribute of all was her enthusiasm in the after-fight stakes.  Let me tell you that she KNOWS HOW to be subservient when she loses.  I came TWICE!!!   ;D
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Gita of India

• Gita of India
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 06:03:01 PM »
Thanks for your reply,

And don't say I dodged you. Electing not to fight you for reasons you displayed that are clear and evident red flags is not the same as dodging somebody.

Well, not you!  You dodged me Gita! 

I just had an amazing match with Lisa Watson!  She told me up front that she wanted to lose (BIG PLUS), and she fought back and did not just roll over!  But the best attribute of all was her enthusiasm in the after-fight stakes.  Let me tell you that she KNOWS HOW to be subservient when she loses.  I came TWICE!!!   ;D

Offline Drake

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 11:20:58 PM »
JennyDoll is one of my favorites  ;D