News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New girl

• 2 Replies

Offline Nerd Goddess Amy

New girl
« on: March 03, 2019, 03:58:34 AM »
Heya!

My name is Amy, and I just wanted to say hello to all you weird creepy pervs out there!

I'm new to this kind of thing, and as such still trying to find my way, but I am enjoying my time so far on the site!

For those who are wondering, I am looking for a few cyber fights right now, but my activity can be a bit buggy, fair warning. I am mostly looking for sex fights between women, but I am willing to do pretty much any sort of match. (I have a secret fantization of death matches, but if that is to hardcore, that is fine, don't worry about it.) I am also really looking to do some matches that get post publicly on the form, so be ready for that!

As for IRL fights, since I have been asked about them, I will say that I am willing to do them, but there are a few conditions to that.

1. I do not wish to travel for my fights, and I would rather no one travels for our fights, otherwise I feel like it is way to much work for just a one night stand kind of thing.
2. I am a very busy girl, and will need a date set well in advanced for this to even consider this to be a possibility.
3. I will need to run any match that I am in past my BF, so keep that in mind.
4. While this isn't a hard rule, presume that I will always say no to any video taping of our matches.
5. I don't want people to contact me about having a match with their wife of GF. If that is the case, let them get in contact with me.
6. I would like to see who I am fighting before I agree to any matches, While I am ok with fighting people much larger than me, I do want to know what I am getting into before I even talk to my BF.
7. My BF or his sister will accompany me to all my fights.

That being said, I can't wait to talk to get to know you all! :)
Record

IRL

7-0-25

Offline finally

Re: New girl
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 11:42:15 PM »
Sounds outstanding.  If you're ever in Las Vegas, I know a well-mannered gentleman who would love to purchase a front-row seat to an IRL match.

Offline Tammy C.

• I'm ready or you?
Re: New girl
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 11:41:10 AM »
Any contact info? I'd love to talk to you about setting up a match.
My name is Tammy, native American Texas girl. I'm 49 years old. I'm 44DDD-32-40 5ft at 175lbs. I'm into irl meets. Would like to chat with other that shares same interest. I'm into sane topless cat and titfighting. I used to oil wrestle long ago.