News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sister vs wife

• 7 Replies

Offline Cat fight freak

Sister vs wife
« on: March 03, 2019, 04:58:44 AM »
Want someone who can elaborate and write this story. I m married very recently to my sister's bestie since childhood.  From childhood onwards, they have a habit of ocassionally fighting it out in presence of me whenever they are unable to zero on a conclusion about what film to see or what place to be visited for weekend etc. It was like a ritual and used to happen once in a month. The winner will decide the movie/place etc.  75 percent of fights were won by my sis herself. Somehow their bonding didn't reduce because of this and they are still besties. This is continuing even after marriage. Whenever our maid asks for a leave/off the before day night these two girls will fight it out in front of me and the loser will do the works of maid next day.
Most of the times my sister will win it one-sided. She makes my wife run from room to room within the house out if fear. Invariably, my wife who starts the fight dressed will be left nude by end of it. My wife receives face slaps, boob pinching, belly punches, low blows, ass spanks , camel clutches u name it she will get it. My sister's favorite thing is to breast smother her bestie . sometimes she also made my wife to lick her armpits. My sister for fun said to my wife "next time u lose, I will piss on ur body. Be careful bitch". My wife was really scared.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 07:32:29 AM by Cat fight freak »

Offline Cat fight freak

Re: Sister vs wife
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 02:11:22 AM »
Despite these fights, my sister showed lot of affection on her bestie rest of the times that their friendship only grew. But there used to be some funny conditions like whenevr My wife sud be naked at home after her job hours and she can where dress only when guests or relatives come. Whenever we are traveling together in our car, I used to rake the driver's seat..my wife used the front passenger seat and my sister will be in seat behind it. She will be squeezing my wife's boobs during the travel whenever she want. Later wife became pregnant and my sissy spared her without a beating for 9months and we are blessed with a boy. The trouble came during naming him, both have to wrestle tomorrow to decide the name given by whom will be kept to him. I am all excited and Also know the result????????

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 06:09:25 PM »
It sounds like a really fun setup and relationship. I might take a crack at it myself
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 05:18:24 AM »
Yes, try it yourself. I've written plenty and I know my skills are limited.  ;)

Offline john54

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 10:47:32 AM »
I agree with ooreach try it yourself. I have tried a couple of times with my limited skills but the stories have been appreciated  and constructive criticism happily received.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 06:05:08 PM »
I try and base my story around a picture. I prefer to get the combatants together, but pictures can help you tell a story very well.

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 09:20:29 PM »
Lucky Guy!!!  Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline Cat fight freak

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2019, 08:57:29 AM »
Thank u all for messages and feedback. I will try writing myself