News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Heather Graham vs Shannon Elizabeth

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Heather Graham vs Shannon Elizabeth
« on: March 03, 2019, 01:25:49 PM »

{alt}

As if the drama between having Heather Graham and Shannon Elizabeth at the final table for a poker tournament wasn’t tense enough.  Now they were heads up with similar pot amounts and both had pocket aces.

These two hated each other and when they were closing off tables for the week they made a point to keep them on opposite sides of the room.  They didn’t know the other was there until they got to the final table and despite everything they had trouble staying professional.  They never said a word, would read other players but when they looked at each other it was close to a fight.

But it wouldn’t be a fight it would be a war.  They knew it and they knew it would end with both never being able to fight anyone again.  One would retire because of the beating but also because it would be a great way to end 20 years of fighting other celebrities.  The other would live with the fact they lost and could do nothing about it

They were walking around the area punching things and screaming at how lucky the other bitch was.  They got to the table and slammed their hands down on the table “Fuck you.”  Shannon said.

“I fucked you up last time and it was terrific”

“Fuck me up again and win that million, but I’m going to truly fuck you up.”

“You fucked me up once and it was nowhere near as bad as what I left you.  So you want to do this one last time then its our last time.  Winner gets the money and breaks the other woman.”  Heather studied Shannon she knew Shannon better than anyone.  She knew deep down Shannon Elizabeth was going to say yes “Winner gets those other two aces.”

“You think you can break me, bitch I had you crying as I kicked you over and over and over again.  If you really want to do this it ends with one of us absolutely broken down knowing that they were physically destroyed, mentally destroyed.  You need to know that if you want to do this one more time and I so hope you do that I won’t stop until I know you know I’m not just better than you because its not about me being better than you its about beating the fight out of you.”

Heather sat back “That’s what breaking a bitch is all about… Its about breaking her down to the point where she knows that she just can’t do anything no more.  I will beat you up physically, sexually if I have to.  My tits will destroy your tits, my knee will smash your pussy, my fists will tear your stomach muscles and then Shannon if you want this fight then I will start making sure you know who I am and what you never will be.  I’m not stopping at a knock out, I’m not stopping at a tap out.  You can cry all you want I decide when I stop.”

“I’m so glad you are so confident when I leave you in your own blood and urine, with my cum on your face and hair.  While you gasp for air as I attacked your throat I want you to know I’m the better woman back then when I did American Pie and you refused to fight me.  When we were both losing fights I was still better and other than that one night I’ve always been the better woman and the question is this… Are you in or out?”

The two sat back in their chairs, it looked like both were relaxed.  They were readying themselves, stomachs tightened, heels up and toes with a spring, elbows on the rests they were going to use that as a push.  Staring at each other they knew it was going to go down and this was probably going to be the last fight ever for both.

And up they went, straight for the others hair and Heather as they both yanked and ripped out a large clump brought her knee up and got Shannon between the legs.  She then threw Shannon on top of the poker table where she dug her nails into Shannon’s face and scratched.

Shannon screamed but kicked her in the side then kicked her harder in the side.  That got her to back up and Shannon hauled back and her heel got Heather in the mouth.

Heather won the first salvo but it as Shannon who got first blood and it was covering Grahams mouth.  “All about fucking each other up this time bitch!”

Shannon jumped off the table and Heather speared her over the table.  Heather only cared about one thing right now and that was seeing the blood of Shannon Elizabeth and she knew how to make a woman bleed after over twenty years of kicking ass.  She grinded her elbow and forearm the sharp cutting area in muai thai over Shannon’s eyebrows

Shannon got her hand on the tricep and pushed the arm completely off her forehead then got her legs up going for a triangle submission but Heather grabbed Shannons shirt and lifted her up so Shannon let go and just hit a couple weak kicks to the face but it was enough to back Heather up and she got up right away, blood coming down the bridge of her nose.

The two traded punches and Shannon slipped one underneath and her elbow was coming behind it and split Heather’s lips.

Grahams hands went up to her lip and the sight of her own blood gave her a distraction only to have her tits grabbed.  She was pushed into the barriers and now screamed at her tit being twisted.

“You can quit if you want I don’t fucking care.”  Shannon was wanting to twist the tits off.

Heather had this done to her so many times in her long Hollywood career filled with fights with some of the toughest women to ever be around.  The initial pain was always the worst but there was a moment you get over it and that was when you countered before she could readjust.  Fighting Shannon meant she knew that as well as her Fighting resume was one of Hollywoods most impressive.

Heather hit the arms at the elbow joint and slammed her head into Shannon’s face.  “I’m going to drown you in blood and then …”

Heather hit a stomach punch that lifted Shannon up in the air.  “Then the world will know which of us is better.”

Heather grabbed Shannon by the hair and pulled her forward and threw her into the barrier.  “Its all about ending you for good bitch, making you realize its time to stop.”  Heather hit some hard punches to the back and grabbed Shannon by the hair again and yanked back lifting the brunette up onto her shoulders.  She dropped down for a Nikki Bella Rack attack

Shannon grabbed the barrier and pulled herself down which caused Heather to momentarily lose her balance.  When heather regained and turned she was met with Shannon pulling herself up by the barrier rail and kicking Heather in the chest sending her reeling back.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 01:26:54 PM by Interac »

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Heather Graham vs Shannon Elizabeth
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 01:27:58 PM »

Shannon ran at Heather who readied herself then Shannon slid an took Heathers legs out from under her.  Heather Grahams face hit the ground hard and Shannon spun grabbed Heather by the pants and pulled them down over Heathers then dug her fingers between the ass cheeks

Heather started slamming her fists into the ground but refused to scream.  Shannon stopped that and stood up with Heathers legs between her arms.  Heather did a push up as Shannon started hauling her pants off more and more then lifted her hands and shot her body an head between Shannons legs.

Shannon was flipeed off her feet and face hit the floor.  Shannon sat up a little and she was bleeding.  Heather stayed on her ass and took off her pants then stood up with the pants in her hands and got the crotch of her pants around Shannons face.

Heather leaned back and Shannon began to kick and swim her hands frantically.  Heather let go and Shannon dropped.  Heather wasn’t done though she snuck the pants down further and got it where she wanted on Shannons neck and then got her foot between the shoulder blades and began to choke Shannon again “You tough Shannon.  You tough now Shannon?  I’ll finish all your careers bitch!”

Heather loosened up but also got her foot on the back of Shannons head and slammed the face of Shannon Elizabeth down.  “I’m not done bitch.  This is about the needle and when its about the needle only one ever fights again.”

Heather turned Shannon onto her back “Its about not just physically destroying someone to the point that they never want to do this with anyone again but”  Heather stomped on Shannons stomach “also about humiliating the person to the point they are left broken.  Its breaking your body down and showing”  Another stomp “It never measured up”

Heather removed every bit of Shannon’s clothing.  She walked over to the crowd and threw most of it away then used the pants and put them around a guard rail and looped the ends.  She turned around and Shannon was starting to get up “Everyone thinks I’m wrong about your body but that’s because I still have my clothes on.”  Heather ran for a kick to the ribs but Shannon threw her body for a clothesline

It hit Heather so hard she flipped and ended up on her chest.  Shannon was down as well but quickly got up and did a flip and hit a senton on Heathers back.  Shannon then reached and for no real reason raked Heather grahams eyes

Shannon then rolled on Heather body and ended up on her knees at the top of Heathers head.  Shannon hit two knees to the top of Heathers head “Everything you just said bitch…. EVERY FUCKING WORD.  I agree and Heather.”  Shannon stood up and paused so everyone could see how amazing her body still was.

She was thinking about stomping the back of Heathers neck but it was beating Heather into permanent surrender she wanted not to kill her.  Instead Shannon stomped a shoulder then moved down and stomped a rib “I knew that when we fought the first time it would come down to this.”  Stomp the spin above the ass “You and I hit our peak at the same time but you were afraid of me.”  Stomp the leg “Now today you want to end me.”  Stomp the other leg “You want to prove you are better.”  Shannon had finished “I’m going to beat you so bad you’ll never think of fighting again.  I’m going to humiliate you so bad that your legend status will be revoked” 

Shannon lifted heathers head then got her four nails across the forehead and rake upward then slammed the head down.  “This is what you wanted and its what I want.  More than anything I want to take your entire reputation away from you.”  Shannon then removed all of Heathers clothing throwing most of it to the crowd then held onto the pants and looked at Heather had done with her.

“What the hell were you planning?”  Shannon turned because she heard Heather crawling away and then up to her feet.  “Now they can see whose body is the better body and who aged better.”

Heather was 48 years old, her tits had sagged but were still tremendous.  Her body was firm but not muscular.  Shannon tits were more upright but there was still silicon in them.  Though her taned body looked stronger than Heathers pale there really wasn’t much difference an Heather likely had five pounds on Shannon.

“They’re saying its me!” Heather said rather matter of factly

“Sounds like they’re more in awe of me.”

“Fake tits don’t impress anyone bitch”

They had made their way closer to each other they were exchanging right haymakers.  Talk had stopped again this time it was to tighten their jaws and take the punch.  They hit five each and Shannon went for a inside knee but it was caught and Heather lifted Shannon up in the air only to have her face scratched.

They went down and got back up and both went for others tits but just locked fingers instead

Shannon slammed her tits into Heather and Heather nearly fell but stayed up then hit a knee to the ribs followed by a tit slam.  Heather then hit a head butt which opened Shannon up.  Heather bent Shannon’s wrists back and pushed her away

Heather took a step toward Shannon and got dropped by a Shannon Elizabeth right cross.  Shannon was quickly atop Heather graham clawing at her tits.  Shannon lifted Heather up by her tits when she got Heather up to her feet she gave them a extra twist then brought her head to the right and swung it getting Heather just above the temple.

Shannon quickly got behind Heather and snuck her hands under Heathers arms and latched onto Heathers tits.  Shannon dug her nails getting a scream Heather and to get more she pulled down “Whatever firmness was left in those will be gone unless you FUCKING QUIT!!!”

“Not Quitting”  Shannon dropped her hands from the tits and went for Heathers pussy.  “You will now!”  Heather didn’t know how she reacted so quick maybe it was the fear but she stopped Shannon from attacking her pussy.

Shannon tried to pull her hands away but ended up thrown to the ground where Heather quickly got on her back and slapped each ear then scratched at the back.  Heather went to lift Shannon’s head but that was expected and Shannon pushed up and they went tumbling and got up to their feet and exchanged right haymakers.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Heather Graham vs Shannon Elizabeth
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 01:29:44 PM »

Heather swung her leg and hooked the back of Shannon’s ankle and swept the brunette and immediately pounced on top digging her nails in the tits and twisting in and out “You’re so old its time for the silicon to fucking go you dumbass”

Shannon’s core was strong and she kept bucking her hips which eventually knocked Heather away.  Heather quickly adjusted and when Shannon went for her hair, Heather slammed a punch into Shannon’s stomach then bit down on Shannon’s trapezes

Heather enjoyed shannons screams and wanted to keep capitalizing on how she kept finding ways to destroy Shannon.  She gut wrenched Shannon and jerked her up only for Shannon to twist her body and turned fell behind Heather grabbing her hair and landed her knees and spiked the back of Heathers head to the ground

Shannon then leaped and drove a elbow into Heathers pussy then spun and drilled two knees between Heathers legs  “Lets age your tits even more shall we.”

Shannons was hitting downward elbows onto each tit of Heather Graham and after four she saw Heather get used to it.  Shannon knew where her body was and how much it left open for a Heather Graham counter attack so when Heather went for the counter Shannon dug her nails into Heathers arm pits.

Heathers screams were blood curdling at the unexpected move.  Almost 30 years of fighting and no one had done that to her.  The freeze was enough as Shannon slammed three elbows onto Heathers cheek then grabbed Heathers hair and slammed the back of Heathers head into the floor four times.  Shannon stood up with Heathers hair in her hands got behind Heather and flipped the older woman over her shoulder

Shannon stood over Heather reached down grabbed Heather’s wrists then lifted Heather up “Do you give up”

“Go to Hell Shannon”

Shannon put her foot on the back of Heathers head let the arms go and slammed Heathers face down to the ground.  Shannon stood over Heather and looked around it was becoming clear that the fight was over but as it stood now the feud might very well continue

Shannon sat on Heathers back and lifted Heathers head then got three fingers of each hand in Heather mouth and clawed up the inside of the cheeks then stopped.  Heather dropped down trying to cover up.  Shannon moved her body had her breasts on the back of Heather shoulders and looked at Heather then looked at the other side

“When I’m done with you I’m ending you in a way that makes you know that “

Heather tried to buck Shannon off but Shannon fought it off and Hit a right and left to each ear

Shannon then spun so she was facing Heathers ass and dug her fingers into both holes and clawed “STOP Please”  Heather was screaming “Make her stop”

Shannon did stop but just to turn Heather around “Want me to stop. I’ll stop when I know you are good and fucking done”

Now she was looking down at Heathers pussy and dug both hands in and ripped and twisted then let go slid up little by little while laying in hard right and lefts to Heathers unprotected areas.  Shannon did this until she was seating on Heathers face that was when Heather bit Shannons ass.

Shannon got up and as Heather tried to get up hit Heather with an ax kick to the spine.  Heather was down flat again this time she was being stomped in the lower back by Shannon Elizabeth who stopped after six separated Heathers legs and then lifted them up and drove her shin forward. 

“Please I’ve had enough”  Heather was pleading with Shannon now with words she could barely get out.  Shannon smiled and turned Heahter onto her back.

“I don’t think you mean it yet..”  Three knees between Heathers separated legs and Shannon dropped the legs then stomped on Heathers stomach three times

Shannon stood over Heather who was crying “You have had just about enough but in your prime you liked to end fights a certain way.  Want this to stop put your hands on your flabby throat.”

Shannon looked up and watching the fight was Jodi Lyn O’Keefe.  “Heather put your hands on your fucking flabby past its prime throat.”  Shannon grinded her heel into Heathers belly button.  “NOW.  Its time bitches realize I’m retiring from this shit on fucking top.”

Heather Graham was crying but did indeed put her hands on her throat.  “LIFT YOU’RE ELBOWS”

Heather keeping her hands on her throat lifted her elbows up then Shannon went knee on stomach put her hands on Heathers elbows and leaned forward

Shannon Elizabehts eyes were maniacal glee as she looked down at a crying defeated Heather Graham who was being choked out with her own hands.  Heather graham could feel it the fight was leaving her, the consciousness was being taken away.  She had done this to so many and today she was being choked out by the most feared hands in Hollywood history for a choke; her own

Shannon didn’t want to end the fight this way when she told Heather to put her hands on her throat.  Now though as Shannons strength seemed to grow and Heathers consciousness was nearly gone.

Shannon let go and Heather gasped “Say it”

“You’re better.”

Shannon then choked Heather unconscious “Its better if I do this with my hands.”  Shannon choked the lifetime of legendary catfights out of Heather Graham.  It was as if she took the very experience from Heather Graham.

Heather was a legend who fought a legend in Shannon.  The feud ended and the bigger legend would fight again.  Shannon Elizabeth stood over the conquered Heather Graham and was ready to end this part of her life by taking out all the women she hated the most

(Upcoming: Michelle Borth vs Sarah Carter; Isabel Lucas vs Sarah Butler; Christina Cox vs Lisa Locerio)