News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

You think your gown up Chapter 3 part 2 of 3.

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
You think your gown up Chapter 3 part 2 of 3.
« on: March 03, 2019, 05:51:36 PM »
This has been my style of writing for years.  Please excuse the grammar. I really don't edit much. As I think it I write. I've been aware of how females compete in life. We all battle for resources and if you cant take something for yourself making it so another cant take it or use it is another form of competition. This is fictional and involves a more violent form of sexfighting. This time the mothers battle along with the daughters and even help their offspring. 
i]Once the poll closes I'll finish this story. I'm looking for a good picture of another mother daughter team to fight the winners but I am also looking for something different. I'd like to do an interracial battle. If you have any suggestions, let me know. [/i]  Enjoy and thanks for the words of encouragement. 

Both sets of women coiled up in the water. Hanna the normally meek and  mild one broke free and said “screw this” and went to the pools edge climbed out and to the grass. She surveyed her scratched body and her now painfully bruised  puffy breasts. She looked for Maddi and motioned for her to get out of the pool. “Let’s do this! “She yelled.  Both moms stopped and watched as Maddi left  the pool area. As soon as Madi was on the ladder Hanna was on her tackling her to the ground. Hanna was screaming so loud the moms were worried the neighbors down the  road would hear. Hanna was forced to her stomach with Madi pinning her sitting her wet string bikini ass firmly on Hanna’s and began throwing punches with closed fists at Hanna’s back, head and legs.  Hanna was screaming in panic as ,she was helpless. Her 120 pound body couldn’t move her opponents 115 pound body off of her. She kicked her feet and tried pushing up but reverted to getting her hands behind her head to try and block some of the blows from Madi’s onslaught of wild punches. Madi soon began to tire and her swings became wild and she started missing hits. She changed tactics and reached down and began to pull Hanna’s hair causing Hanna ‘s head to arch back and bring her exposed tits up to swing with every yank of her hair.
     Christine was rushing for the pools edge with Sheri right behind.  As then mom’s left the pool Sheri reminded Christine “this is between the girls, you’ve got your own fight to worry about, honey.” Christine was tackled by Sheri and both moms landed on the hard grass in a tangle of middle aged flesh. Rolling and tangling half naked bodies coiled and contracted. Christine was defending but trying to escape while giving Sheri the advantage of attacking to let her daughter continue her ass beating on Hanna.  Sheri got Christine pinned in short order after a few body on body rolls and she began climbing up and eventually had her crotch firmly under Christine’s chin. Her bikini bottom was messed up enough to expose her pussy lips and she had not even noticed that they where in contact with Christine’s chin. After a quick hand battle Sheri had Christine pinned. Christine tried to get her legs up and hook Sheri’s head but Sheri was still pretty flexible for her age.
      The college aged girls still battled with Maddi still trying to protect her head and Hanna pulling her hair. Maddi let go of her pain and moved her hands to push herself and managed to rock Hanna to the side ,catching Hanna off balance. Hanna quickly recovered as both girls sprang up and met with a flurry of fists flying.  String bikini bottoms had fallen away exposing tight firm ass’s as they exchanged blows to face, chest and arms. Bare feet digging into grass as they locked up and began pushing each other around the yard. The evenly matched girls locked hands and claws into each others shoulders as they pushed each other around the yard. Thigh, calves and backs strained as they used their lower body strength to try and push the other around.  Pretty bare feet  planted firmly in grass as the pushing match turned into a kicking match.  Both bare butts showed physically fit young women that had been into sports. With each move their respective butts firmly jiggled for only a second. Both mothers couldn’t help but notice their daughters bare bottoms and  remember what being young felt like …and looked like.  The painted toes of each foot kicking wildly as they turned around each other in the yard. Most went wild or where blocked by the others firm young  thigh. They still stung and both girls where tiring quickly. Matted wet brown shoulder length hair blocked their eye sight from time to time and both soft but firm bellies showed that  they where  both breathing hard. Not just from the exertion but from the real fight.  Most kicks went wild but a few hit home with Hanna making contact firmly to Madi’s crotch causing Madi to ,several moments later, double over in pain and fall to the ground. Hanna jumped on her and the two girls began kicking and screaming as they lay side by side. Wild hands striking at anything they could get at with feet and knees striking. Bit’s of freshly mowed grass clippings stuck to their exposed skin. Madi was running out of steam and her pussy was hurt, the pain was still so full  she her had tears in her eyes partially blinding her. She went in close and grabbed hold of Hanna and received several direct hits for her effort. She fought through the pain and planted her right hand down low and grabbed at Hanna’s crotch with all her remaining strength forcing her hand between Madi’s tights. Madi quickly felt and tried to remove Hanna’s hand as Hanna hit home and dug her nails into Madi’s cxnt. Madi screamed even louder and tried to hit Hanna in the face. She got in a few good hits but Hanna had brought her other hand up to block and hold her wrist. Madi took her other hand and smashed it in between her opponents  firm thighs  and  began scratching and clawing at Hanna’s womenhood.  Hanna tried to move her hips away but when she did she almost lost her hold on her enemy. Madi hissed “ stay and fight me, bitch. This is what you wanted, isn’t it? I’m going to take your womenhood away. You’ll never f*ck a guy without thinking of me.” 
      Each time one petite hand dug deeper the other reciprocated with the same.  Hanna moved closer to continue the new pussy mauling battle. Both girls where still virgins and at that moment the only thing going through their minds was their survival and the fact that they were fighting another female. They could have been the last two women of child bearing years on the planet fighting over the last man. The risk of permanent damage to their women hood was over road by the rage they felt for the other girl and wanting to damage the seed of their baby maker.  Both women had clenched their thighs around the others hand to try and limit their ability and angle of attack but couldn’t risk losing her hand hold on the others snatch.  Side by side their ass cheeks tightened and quivered with each  thrust from the other as each dug one two and then tree fingers deep into the other. Digging into lips, clit and the inside of each others body. Violating each other  till the feel of sweat, vaginal juices and  a trickle of blood could be felt.  Hanna flinched and with all her might she brought the soles of her feet up and pushed away from her opponent and rolled away.
   Madi jumped back on Hanna and spread her legs open exposing her raw and battered shaved beaver. She looked Hanna in her fear filled eyes and spread her own legs and brought her own beaver into view. Just as swollen and bloodied and  said “let’s finish this pussy to pussy like we talked about.” Hanna paused, nodded her  head and knew she had no choice. She opened her legs wide and excepted Madi’s box as it crashed into her own. Both girls scissored with exposed crotches and had hands behind their backs with nails now digging into grass as each pressed and ground their pelvis into the other. With each hit their breasts jiggled and their mouths opened wide with new screams of rage and pain, fear and a strange mix of pleasure. Toes curled on pretty petite feet as bare ass’s became raw from rubbing in the grass.
    Both mothers had long since stopped their battle and where waiting beside their perspective daughter . They didn’t want to interfere as this was their daughters primal right to battle another girl for supremacy.  Since the beginning of time women had always fought but seldom did it include such an intimate sexual fight. They had earned that right to fight women to women but only one could be supreme.  Brown eyes locked and then flashed to their pelvic areas as each was intent on making full contact with the others pussy. Clits stabbed and where stabbed by the other as both swollen g spots where forcefully rammed together. They had exposed themselves fully and where giving and receiving the full force of each young women’s force. Both tiring as each thrust into the other fallowed a longer period of contact. Eventually they just pressed their pussies together and pushed as their arms gave out and their hips just moved to and fro. Each time one moved they both felt the pain and strange pleasure of the assault. So sensitive had their private parts become that they could feel the others breathing hard in their private regions.
      Both mothers looked at their tired daughters now pussy locked on the grass. Breathing so hard and eyes locked. Both began to gently reassure their daughters that it was okay to have a tie but neither daughter wanted to yield. Still leg locked Sheri tried to pull her daughter away and both daughters began to beg their mothers to leave them alone.  So both mothers offered support and sat behind their daughters butting their own hands behind their backs. This allowed the daughters to rest their bare backs against their mothers chests as the mothers matched their daughters thrusts. The extra effort the mothers felt brought the look of pain onto each girls face to a newer level. Each girl knew the others mother was helping her daughter and fought through their own pain and found pleasure in the fact that as much as their where in dire pain their enemy was in as much. The mothers fought through their daughters and could only imagine the look of pain they saw on their opponents daughter matched those on their own offspring.
    The young women wrapped arms around each other and coiled heals around the others raw ass. The mothers moved in to help the girls press together and all four women pressed together. Two generations fought . The mothers helping their daughters but wincing every time they heard their daughters cry in pain. The only reason they couldn’t stop is they also felt the low growls each girl was giving to the other. Like two cats in battle they knew the body lock was a mutually agreed upon form of combat. The mothers soon experienced renewed pain as the other daughters foot being wrapped around their daughter was in contact with their own exposed pussy. Each time they rammed and pressed their daughters together they forced the other daughters toes into their own middle aged crotch. The mothers sacrificed their own women hood for the sake of their daughters.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: You think your gown up Chapter 3 part 2 of 3.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 12:17:30 PM »
Wow what a story . Omg I can't get over this has got to be one of the best family fights ever . It would be hot to read the winning family keeping the losers for the weekend as there sex toys