News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kelsey vs .....

• 3 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey vs .....
« on: March 04, 2019, 04:16:28 AM »
Custom Story:

I know people wont likely believe what I’m about to tell you, but I swear it’s true! In fact, I would not have believed it myself if I wasn’t involved and knew the people involved. Now, I’m involved because I’m in love with my girlfriend.  I’ve written about her on here many times.  Her name is Kelsey!  She is by far the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met, with one of the largest hearts of all I’ve ever known.  She’s also totally awesome! She loves sex-fighting and loves it when I watch her do it! I love it when she lets me watch too!  I digress… We were home on Tuesday night, I think watching a re-run of The Big Bang Theory and laughing at the show, curled up together on the couch! During a commercial, she got up and went to the bathroom, as soon as she shut the bathroom door, my cell phone happened to ring.  I looked at the caller ID and smiled, then answered the phone, “Hi there!! How are you!?....   Awesome!...  That’s great!!   You are!??  You will ?? heck yeah!!  OH, no… I won’t!  I will!  HAHAHA!!  Ok, See ya then!”  I hung up just in time as I heard Kelsey coming back.

Kelsey bounced back into the room and dives back on the couch next to me and puts her sexy feet in my lap and asks for a massage and gives me the pouty bottom lip.  I laugh and say, “of course baby!”  and begin massaging her feet, first one and then the other while listening to her moan in relaxing pleasure. We finished watching the show and her cell phone rang.  Since it was near me, I picked it up and handed it to her w/o looking at the screen. She grabbed it and looked and immediately dropped the phone and said, “OHMYGOD!!!” as she looked straight at me with a scared look on her face, yanked her feet out of my lap, sat up and grabbed the phone! “WHAT?? What’s wrong!?” I ask with concern.   She shows me the screen and I just laugh!  “Answer it!!!” I say “Before she hangs up!” and laugh some more!  She lightly kicks me with her foot and answers the phone on what must have been the last ring!  “He...Hello!? Uh huh!!  Ohmygod!!  Really!!??” Kelsey had a grin from ear to ear and giddy as a school girl standing in front of the line at Disney waiting to go in! “yeah…  yes, definitely!!!! Ohmygod yes!!! I wouldn’t miss it for anything!!!  Only me??  really? Michael can’t come with?  OH…  ok, Yeah! He’ll understand, he wont like it but he’ll understand!” Now, I have a questioning look on my face… “Oh, I’ll see you then!!!  Holy crap!! Yes!! I’ll see you then!   Byeee!”  Kelsey finally hangs up and is totally flushed and red faced. “What’s wrong baby?” I ask.  Catching her breathe she says, “give me a minute… ohmygod…” as she’s taking deep breaths and trying to calm down.

I start laughing a little bit as I know it’s nothing major because she’s smiling from ear to ear as well!  Finally, she calms down enough to talk… “That was Selena!! She’s going to be in town in 2 weeks and wants to hang out with me and one of my g/f’s.” “OH? so, she just overlooked me then? Great!!” I say someone sarcastically. “NO… she’s intown for a girl’s weekend with one of her friends and just thought it’d be cool for a girl’s weekend, no men. You can come up with me to drop me off, but you have to leave after that.” “Oh, ok… hahahaa sure!  No problem!”  “GOOD!” Kelsey excitedly says as she jumps in my lap and straddles me right there on the couch and I stop her as she goes to kiss me… “You are soaking wet!!!” I say with a grin! She gives me the biggest cheese grin ever and then plants the most aggressive kiss ever on me! That starts an hour love making session that leaves me totally spent! (I think she still wanted more!)

We make it to the weekend as we planned to go do something nice for Saturday night and Kelsey was like a giddy school girl all week.  I let her know that I have a special room for us at the Mariotte on the beach and that I’ll have to meet her there as somethings have come up that afternoon. (I know the manager and he allowed me to have her check in ahead of me!) “The room key will be ready when you get there!  I should be there by 6.” I grab my bag and take it to the car and take off after giving her a big kiss. 

Kelsey showed up at the hotel at around 5 pm wearing a form fitting tank top and a thigh length skirt and was excited to see the hotel key waiting on her at the desk. She graciously took it and proceeded to what turned out to be the top floor!  Grinning from ear to ear as she got off the elevator, she made her way to the room, and went inside. The room was nice and cool, but dimly lit.  She tried to turn on a light, but none turned on.  Figuring the bulb was bad she made her way in to find that it opened up to a huge living room with rooms leaving it! Her jaw dropped as she dropped her bag and realized this had to be the “presidential suite” at the hotel. It was amazing!  Still giddy as ever, she bounced in and out of every room, checking it out! She bounced into the master bedroom and dove onto the huge California king sized bed! She rolled to the side, stood up and reached for the phone, but all she got was grabbed and shoved up against the wall forcefully, face first “unnghh” dazing her just a bit!

She felt her body was being held there by a firm grip on the back of her neck and one arm twisted up behind her and a leg forced between hers, forcing her legs apart!  She then felt breathing on her neck and a whisper… “I’ve waited for this moment… What you did to me when we last met… I’ve been plotting revenge since that day! You and I both know it was a fluke that you even won!” and Kelsey could feel the breath on her ear as the person finished whispering. Kelsey was beginning to get really worried now… She’s beaten so many women, she had no clue who it was, or who it could be!  “What are you talking about?” Kelsey spoke out! “Who are you? Tell me!” she demanded!  Suddenly, her attacker let go with one of their hands and reached around to Kelsey’s top, lifted it exposing her sexy breasts with her already stiffening nipples, and then firmly squeezed Kelsey’s right tit, eliciting a moan! “Don’t worry slut, you’re in no REAL danger here! Just danger of getting paid back for what you did to me!”  “WHO IS THIS?? Mmmnnnggghhhaaa” Kelsey asked as she moaned with pleasure again! “You’ll know soon enough, slut!”

Kelsey tries to shove herself off the wall, but gets slammed back into the wall for her effort!  “NOT YET SLUT!” Is whispered loudly into her ear! Soon, Kelsey feels a hand move down to her waste, a bit lower and lifts her skirt. Suddenly, she feels her thong get yanked down as she gasps in shock and excitement. The person behind Kelsey, then squeezes Kelsey’s has hard and firm as Kelsey moans out in a bit of pleasure. “You like to be controlled, well… I’m going to control you until you beg me to stop, or pass out… one of the two!” is whispered into Kelsey’s ear again!

Just then Kelsey about jumps a foot in the air as her captor reaches a hand up from between Kelsey’s legs and cups her pussy, and gives it a firm squeeze! “MMnnnnfffuck!” Kelsey moans out as she licks her lips as the pleasure begins. Kelsey’s pussy is now being rubbed and her clit is beginning to be stimulated as the rubbing continues!  As Kelsey’s pussy began getting wetter and wetter and begins soaking the hand of the perpetrator, the perpetrator changes tactics and slides 1 finger into Kelsey’s hot, sexy wet pussy on the next forward pass! “OH FUUUUUCKKKK!!!” Kelsey moans as she cums quickly at the initial penetration!

“That’s it baby… Cum for me! CUM FOR ME!!” as the rubbing and fingering picked up! Kelsey was fighting the feeling, but this person was hitting just the right places and Kelsey’s knees were starting to get weak as she quickly came again with a good moan, “NNNGGGHHHHFFFFUUUUCCKCKKK!!!!  WHO the ffffuuuuuucckkkkkk!”  Quickly, Kelsey’s skirt got yanked to the floor exposing her perfect, firm, tight ass that she has!  “Mmmmm…yeahhhhh….” Came from a whisper behind her! Suddenly, the person stood up and lifted Kelsey’s tank top over her head and through it to the floor! Then, Kelsey felt a warm body fully lean up against her back and could feel a pair of firm breasts pressing into her back! She knew it wasn’t Michael already and this just helped cement it)

Suddenly, the body moved aside, her head was yanked backwards by her hair an she was literally flung backwards in one swift move onto the bed behind her with so much momentum that she actually bounced and kept moving and immediately was dove upon and felt her leg being grabbed and lifted into the air! Immediately, someone slammed a firm, tight hot pussy into hers and began grinding firmly! “How do you like it now, slut!?” the girl asked.  Kelsey looked up into to see who it was and as she started to see and recognize who it was, her heart started pounding hugely fast, her eyes widened like a pair of 50 cent pieces, and she stated gasping for air!  “NO…. NO…NO…. it can’t be you!!! MMMnnnfffhhhhaa” as she moaned out an came again almost immediately! “YES, me you little slut! I’m going to make you my bitch today! You only won last time by a fluke! I’m going to prove to you who the better sex fighter is!” the person responded and continued grinding one Kelsey’s pussy, yet picking up the pace! It was only a matter of minutes and Kelsey was coming for a 4th time now, each time getting harder and harder! Kelsey was now moaning and groaning and gasping and moaning as she was still in shock! She was barely able to offer resistance!

Selena looked down at Kelsey and lowered her hands and grabbed Kelsey’s breast and squeezed firm and hard as Kelsey continued moaning and trying to fuck back! Kelsey was cumming like a freight train as she couldn’t stop herself! Selena was seated in just the perfect spot where her clit was literally at the underside of Kelsey’s and continuously fucking hers and sliding upward against it, but in a position that Kelsey was literally not able to do anything to hers!  “FUCK… FUCK… FUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!!” Kelsey squealed out another orgasm! “I don’t know how the hell you beat me last time slut!  You’re cumming almost on command now!” Selena grinned as Kelsey was almost a bumbling mess below her! Kelsey tried to lift her hands and push Selena away, but Selena grabbed her hands and forced them down beside Kelsey’s head and kept fucking Kelsey! “Ahhhhh…unnggghh fffuuck… yyaaa…yyaa…yyaaaouuuuu bii…biiiittchh… “Kelsey moaned out as she fired of another quick orgasm as she was being forcibly held down in place! So far, Kelsey had cum approximately 10 times inside of 30 minutes!

Now, both girls covered with sweat and with Kelsey in a very euphoric state, Selena slid forward and straddled Kelsey’s chest and slid her pussy over the top of Kelsey’s right tit and lined it up so that she was literally fucking Kelsey’s rock-hard nipple now! Selena began moaning as Kelsey’s nipple was gently rubbing her clit and sliding just inside her pussy!  Kelsey’s eyes were half open, and Selena was reaching back and rubbing Kelsey’s clit with her left hand as she rode the tit completely! Kelsey was now lifting her pelvis up and trying to fuck Selena’s hand as she was still overly sensitive from the previous fucking Selena had done to her! Selena leaned back forward, still fucking Kelsey’s tit, and this time, grabbed Kelsey’s hair and yanked her head up and said, “Who’s fucking you slut? Who’s the best?” “AArrrghhhhsshhaaaa…” moaned Kelsey as the pain immediately hit her scalp as her head was yanked up and twisted a bit sideways! “SAY IT SLUT!” yelled Selena! “SSSSFFFFFFuckkkkyouuu!” Kelsey groaned out.  “FINE!” yelled Selena as she let go of Kelsey’s hair and got up off her tit, slid back down Kelsey’s body and grabbed both of Kelsey’s legs and lifted them up and literally folded her up, almost in half with her pussy facing straight up in the air, then Selena climbed up and spread her legs and squatted down with her pussy lined up to Kelsey’s and lowered her soaking wet pussy directly on top of Kelsey’s and immediately started sliding forwards and backwards, going clit to clit with Kelsey!

“AHHHH…. UUUNNGGGGHHHH…  FFFFFUUCCKKK….  OHSHITTTT!!!!!!” immediately came from Kelsey as Selena was lined up perfectly and every time she ground against Kelsey, her clit would bend Kelsey’s to one side or another! Between Kelsey’s outcries, she was immediately gasping for breath!   Suddenly, Selena started picking up her pace and began essentially beating her clit into submission as Kelsey moaned louder and louder and squealed and screeched as Selena worked her over relentlessly! Selena knew Kelsey was about to cum hard and she suddenly stopped, and forced her clit down onto Kelsey’s as she said, “It’s ok slut! You can cum now!” and then used her clit to flap Kelsey’s to the side like a wet rag! “OH FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKSSSSSHHHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!  YOU-FUCKING BITCH OMG GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kelsey screamed as she squirted her cum all up Selena’s stomach and chest! Selena continued to grind on Kelsey as she came and forcing Kelsey to literally wear herself out with Selena only having to use minimal energy!

Selena continued to grind on Kelsey and forced out 3 more orgasms just like the first one and Selena finally Came also on the 3rd orgasm! By this time, Kelsey was sweating like a whore in church! Her hair was soaked, her chest covered in sweat and her own cum that she’s squirted all over Selena also! Kelsey was panting so hard trying to fight off the orgasms that she was almost hyperventilating! I think she was even seeing stars at this point, fighting to not pass out as she was still folded in half and cumming so hard, it was tough to get air into her lungs! After Selena’s orgasm, she leaned over, grabbed her bra laying next to them on the bed, and rolled Kelsey onto her stomach, pulled her hands behind her and tied her hands tightly behind her back! When she finished, she slapped Kelsey’s ass so hard that it echoed through the room as Kelsey let out a high-pitched squeal that turned into an “uunnnngggggffuckk!!” Then, Selena rolled her back onto her back and spread Kelsey’s legs wide and knelt between them!

Selena leaned forward, from her kneeling position on the floor between Kelsey’s legs, and eased up to Kelsey’s soaking wet pussy and eased closer and lightly flicked Kelsey’s labia with her tongue! “MMMnnnn  yeahhfuuck!” moaned a delirious Kelsey! Selena grinned a devious grin, and did it again, but this time flicked her tongue inside her pussy just a bit! “MMNNNNHHHGGAAWWDD!!!” Kelsey moaned! “You taste amazing my little toy!” Selena said! Kelsey grinned and mumbled a soft “Thank you!” Selena then eased her finger slowly into Kelsey’s hot, tight pussy eliciting an audible moan from her as she slid her finger into Kelsey!  Selena then flipped her finger over and began slowly fingering Kelsey, and almost immediately found Kelsey’s G-spot and began working her like a pro! Kelsey gasped loudly at the first tense contact by Selena on her spot! “AAAAAAHHHHHHSSSSSFFFFFFF!!!! SHIITTT!!!!!  Mmmnnnnnnnnnngggggggg….” 

“You better not cum until I tell you to!  If you do, I’ll torture you all night!  Do you hear me slut?” Selena asked.  “mmmmm…” was all Kelsey replied…  Selena stopped her fingering, pulled her fingers out and grabbed Kelsey’s entire pussy and squeezed! “DO YOU HEAR ME!?” “OOWWHHHHHNNNNGGGG… YESS!!! YEEESSSSS I hear you… Lemme go!!!” Selena released Kelsey’s pussy and then asked, “Who’s in control here?”  No reply, just a moan…    “WHO is in CONTROL here!???” she asked again as she pinched Kelsey’s whole pussy again!  “YOU!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!  YOUR ARE!!!!!!” Kelsey screamed out as the pain in her pussy was intense!

Selena then went back to work on Kelsey’s pussy!  As she was working Kelsey’s G-spot again she could feel Kelsey get close to her orgasm and she’d then tell her to “Hold it! Not yet!” and then stop fingering Kelsey.  Selena did this to her until she could feel Kelsey seriously fighting not to cum!  She could feel Kelsey’s pussy ovulating and tightening and releasing her finger. Selena grinned and moved to the side, leaned in and took Kelsey’s clit in her mouth, sucked on his hard like she was sucking a huge cock and fingered Kelsey with devotion!  “OH SHITTT… OH SHIT!!! I’M CUMMING!!!!!  I CAAAAN’T HOLD IT!!!” Kelsey screamed as her body tensed up as tight as it ever has!  Her legs flexed and looked like a fitness competitor, her abs tightened showing her perfect 6 pack and I’m sure her arms flexed like a fitness competitor too!  Selena, moved slightly over and said, “CUM NOW!!!!!!!” and flicked her g-spot and clit at the same time!  Kelsey screamed and came and squirted so hard, it literally splattered off the wall 4 feet away! Not only splattered, but was a solid stream for 5 seconds!  Selena then took her hand and began quickly rubbing Kelsey’s clit as fast as she could making Kelsey continue to cum!!  Kelsey came for 5 minutes straight and when she finally stopped, she went totally limp and yes… Passed out cold!

Selena grinned, stood up and repositioned Kelsey on the bed, then tied her feet together, then tied them to the end of the bed… She then got a bottle of water, then climbed on Kelsey, took a swallow of water, and poured just a little onto her chest, letting it run down her body and onto Kelsey’s. It was another few minutes before Kelsey began stirring and coming to. “holy fuck!” Kelsey whispered as she was getting her bearings…  She then realized she was tied up and that Selena was perched on top of her looking down at her. “Now slut, you’re going to eat me until I cum! You got that?” Kelsey just nodded.  Selena slid forward and Kelsey began eating her as she was told to do!  Selena instantly moaned as Kelsey went to work with her tongue, the likes of which Selena had never experienced!  Selena was moaning and cumming hard all over Kelsey in 5 minutes!!!!  Kelsey lapped her cum as she moaned and savored the taste and experience with her fantasy girl!

After she came down from her hi, Selena dismounted Kelsey and slowly and seductively walked out of the room. As she got to the door, she turned and said, “I knew our first time was a fluke! However, you’re fun! I have a friend who would enjoy you too!” with a big grin as she pulled at her lower lip with her finger…  “Yeah, well… I’ve got a friend too!” Kelsey returned! “She’s got my back any time!”  “mmm….  This could REALLY be fun!” giggled Selena… “Well, you call her and we’ll see what we’ll see!” Then, turned and left the room. 

Kelsey hears her suddenly talking to someone on the phone.  “Hey!! Yes, it’s me! It’s done! You can come get her now! OH yeah!!  Yeah, she’s….   Resting comfortably on the bed!  Ok, see you soon!” Selena comes back into the bedroom and says, “Your ride will be here soon!” and leans down and slowly, softly, and sensually, plants a perfect kiss on Kelsey who’s moaning again immediately. Selena, as she’s kissing Kelsey, reaches down with her left hand and gently rubs Kelsey’s pussy, twisting her clit softly as she rubs it. Kelsey immediately gets wet and when Selena pinches her clit, she immediately cums again!  Selena pulls away and smiles sweetly at Kelsey. Gives her one last peck on the cheek, then backs away just as a knock comes at the front door.

In Kelsey’s new delirious state, she hears this conversation.  “Hey sweetie!!” “Hey!! How are ya?” I’m good now!!” “Yeah, how’d it go?? Did it go as planned?” <<Kelsey’s eyes widened>> “Almost to the letter!  She truly was easy! I don’t know how she beat me before!” both Selena and the other person laughed! “Ok babe, have a great weekend!  See ya soon!” “Byeeee… Thank you!”  and then the door shuts and it gets quiet again.  Suddenly, the lights turn on bright in the main room and a person moves into the doorway, but Kelsey can’t make them out.  The person moves closer and unties her feet, then stands and comes to the bed and sits down next to her.  “Hey baby!” Michael says. “I hope you liked my surprise for you! I know how you have a thing for her and I thought this would be a great way to start our weekend, by having one of your fantasies fulfilled!”      Kelsey just sat there and looked at me as she was still processing everything…

The End.

D69

Re: Kelsey vs .....
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 04:51:26 AM »
Looks like a best of three match is in the works--now each has won a match!  Lucky guy Michael!

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 12:33:06 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks!

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 01:39:17 AM »
Ohhhh she got me there! I'll be looking for revenge on that hot slut soon! Incredible story babe! Thank you!