News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Road catfights

• 3 Replies

Offline CatFan

• I would like to chat with women about catfight
Road catfights
« on: March 04, 2019, 11:58:52 AM »

I would like to ask you.Have you ever been a witness of road catfight between auto ladies? I have found a compilation of road rage catfights on youtube.I have never seen such a scene in real life
Why women may fight on road?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8-ZAbf8FJc&feature=youtu.be

Sincerely Catfight Fan

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Road catfights
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 04:31:05 PM »
I never saw an actual fight as the result of road rage, but I did see an "almost" fight.  I had driven my wife to a shopping mall, and I was sitting in the car listening to the radio as she shopped.  A car pulled into a spot just down from where I was parked, and a 20-something woman was getting out of her car, when another car came flying into the parking lot, and one young woman jumped out and started yelling at the other woman, saying how she had cut her off, and she had her baby in the car, and if they had collided she would have beaten the shit out of the other woman, etc.  They never fought, and the pissed off woman got back in her car and left, but I really thought I was going to see those two go at it right in front of me.

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 10:07:24 PM »
Nice video.thanks.I also have never seen the road catfight .it is a rare scene
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 10:08:24 PM by Irada »
fight like cats

Offline CatFan

• I would like to chat with women about catfight
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 10:09:26 PM »
Thanks for your answers ladies