News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

An Impromptu Affair... Hollyrific VS Shanna2rumble

• 14 Replies

Offline shanna2rumble

• Come find me on Trillian @ shanna2rumble
An Impromptu Affair... Hollyrific VS Shanna2rumble
« on: March 05, 2019, 05:58:35 AM »
Holly vs Shanna:

Hollyrific 5ft 6, 147lbs, 34A,  37 yo

Shanna2rumble 5ft 4, 125lb, 34D, 27 yo

(This fight happened spontaneously and ran via off line posts for nearly a week.  The two fighters actually embrace the diversity of their looks and differences and love that, and love it in the other girls in the FCF community, so please don’t be offended by anything you read here or hold it against us, everything here was just us working ourselves up and playing on our differences in this erotic battle)

The two catfighters had met to discuss terms for a future fight, despite their contrasting styles, their ages, race, and personal styles, anyone could see there was a mutual attraction building under the surface, it was a case of establishing who was alpha.  Shanna had been taunting Holly, claiming Holly would melt like soft vanilla once hot caramel was poured on it, whereas Holly retorted that she is an Ice Queen and would freeze the hot caramel.

They paced around each other whilst trading insults, and working themselves up, glaring at each other saying what they will do to each other, Holly isn’t expecting a fight, and was planning on just seducing Shanna, and is wearing patent black knee high high heel boots pushing her height to 5ft 9, with black latex booty shorts and a black leather corset, Shanna is also not planning on a fight, and is bare footed, wearing black workout shorts and a black fitted tank top, they were just about to depart when suddenly:

Holly:

smiles...looks you over...then my right hand grips your throat...i squeeze it slightly..as my full red lips press to your even fuller ones...mmmmmmmm i purr..breaking the kiss..'been wanting to do that all day' i smile...and then lean in more..pressing my lips harder against yours and pushing my tongue against your lips.

Shanna:

The sultry pale vixen comes in close... Tightening up the close quarters we've been in all day.... Hand around my throat for a firm kiss, her to guess following thru... And I dance the dance with hers... Letting you lead until you break away, naughty, almost victorious grin on those thin red lips... But when you lean back in, I lean in to meet, but my hand slips between our hips below, and a cup your womanly wonderland from the outside of your outfit... Not threateningly, but firm enough that you feel it, causing a little, almost inaudible gasp, and that's when I kiss you, devour that little gasp of air escaping your lips so quietly..

Holly:

As i am about to strike for a second kiss with an easy early success...you strike...i feel your hand on my latex clad kitty...my jaw drops and i gasp..as your lips are on mine...i break the kiss...'oooo you are a bit forward' i smile in an English accent...stepping back slightly....then raking my black painted finger nails up and down your sides....smiling...i am 5ft 6..but with my high heels on i am 5ft 9 and tower over you a bit..with a black leather corset pushing my 34A boobs into a nice lil cleavage..and black latex booty shorts on..as i lean in...teasing your lips but not actually kissing them 

Shanna:

Kissing the ghostly beauty hard, my hand flexing thru that slick latex skirt, and while it may have been short, it was so fun to feel your body stiffen and react, pulling back, a subtle strand a saliva breaking between our lips, grinning as you comment to my forwardness.... Seeing the strand of saliva resting off you lip, down your chin... As I wipe my own with the top of my hand, grinning wickedly, well... You know how brash we American girls can be?!?!? I tease, standing 5'4, 125lbs, 36D-23-34, my youthful caramel body clad in. Pair of black tight fitting workout shorts, a fitted great tank top, purple sports bra beneath, containing my ample bust, our lips tickling each other, grinning.... But I think maybe Miss Priss liked it, didn't she?!? Slipping a hand around your waist, giving you a little pull into me, looking up at you on those high and mighty heels

Holly:

i swallow...and blush a little as you called me 'Miss Priss' my dark eyebrows knot as you put your hand around my waist and pull me to you...as i put my pale hands up...and they automatically rest on your big boobs..i smile...mm''' well you can a be little uncouth sometimes..you Americans......then..i decide to go on the offensive..i give your boobs a little squeeze..slide my pale right thigh up against your crotch..and then move my left hand to your chin..wanting to turn your face up..and press my full lips to yours...again..

Shanna:

Watching that lump in your throat ride down your gullet see I'm just about eye level with it, while your eyes dive much lower to my caramel cleavage, impressive even in this sports bra... Purposefully giving my shoulders a shimmy
So they dance for you... Mmmm oh right right, and we American gals just love the way you English lasses furrow those brows when your bothered... I grin, taunting you out... Then your hands suddenly grip around my twins with a heavy kneading motion, your thigh lifting up to my mound firmly... MMMPPHHPP I grunt quietly behind my thick lips, then biting the bottom one slightly... Looking up into your eyes as I do, as if looking for your next move... Looking for more.... MTC

Shanna2rumble22:14

My chin resting in your hand as you direct my lips upward... Suddenly my hands slipping down from the waist of your back, over your firm latex clad ass.... Groping down as I let my chin drop, lips parting as you descend in for another kiss... Letting you have it as our lips are about to touch.... Only to suddenly slip my finger tips inside your shorts of each cheek... And YANK up on them HARD, giving this presumptuous English bitch a ass crack full of latex, nails raking over those pail ass cheeks enough to leave some light pink lines... The wedgie pulling you up off those heels onto your toes, and as you suddenly gasp from the sudden violation, my thick lips wrap around your bottom lip and SUCK HARD!

Holly:

i am in control... i have this bitch..this caramel bitch right where i want her...as my thigh thrusts between your thighs smirking..and about to kiss..seeing you bite your lower lip girly like..i feel totally in control..despite your comments...as i hold your chin..i feel your hands on the back of my corset...and then on my latex clad ass...then aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i gasp..from a latex wedgie...my ass stinging from the nails...pulling my on to my tip toes as i gasp...my cheeks flushing red..i moan and squirm..as you suck hard on my bottom lip..trapping it..no doubt sucking some lipstick off it..my right hand squeezes your breast..through your tank top...my left hand rakes down your back and slaps your ass....as i try and pull my mouth free...' u ...u ...how dare you!' i gasp.. 

Shanna:

My hands grip tight and keep pulling up on those shorts.... Leaning back a little to keep your heels off the floor, leaned into me while I suck hard on that bottom lip... Tasting the expensive fed lipstick right off it... Moaning a bit on your lip as your hand, still on my full caramel breasts, squeezes down hard on one, grimmacing from it around you, but luckily the sports bra beneath provided and little protection... The sharp slap to the ass stinging... but as playful as slaps I've given girlfriends after a rugby match... And as you wiggle a bit and squirm, panting thru your sucked lip, I only grin wickedly with my eyes to yours, nostrils flaring, as I nibble my teeth down around your hip and heave up on your shorts... Pulling your toes off the ground suddenly just enough to have you suspended by your latex wedgie

Holly:

I groan as you have my lip firmly trapped... the tendons on my neck strain as I try and pull back but my lower lip is stuck..my face is going redder and my face twists in pain as my lip is sucked and bitten and my big blue eyes narrow as I look into yours... it gets worse tho... I squeeze your breast harder and keep slapping your ass ‘uuugghh ggg her odffff’ I groan through my teeth as the wedge gets worse aaaaa ass it starts to become a camel toe too as the bottom of my pale ass starts to pop out and it digs in... my eyes watering as it cuts into me as I am lifted my boots leaving the floor aaaa aaaa my mind spinning from this unforeseen turn of events... confusion on my face as I reach back my hands coming off your breast and ass trying to get your hands out of my pants

Shanna:

Sucking that lip ever so hard, a bit of drool forming around my lips from the constant action as I keep a hold on you, and soon the cutting wedgie is taking its toll, your struggled moans and whimpers as I hoist you off your high heels and toes, pushing the limits of that late, and loving every second of it as I hold the ivory English vixen off her feet, your corset clad chest mashing down onto my delicious caramel pillows.... And when your hands abandon my breast and ass, reaching back for my hands, I suddenly twist you around  by the shorts, letting your feet it the floor unexpectedly for a split second as I let your shorts go and grab your wrists in my hands swiftly, tightly holding them back at your ass, the letting you lip go, practically spitting it out of my mouth like a piece of used jerky... And I push you into the wall behind you HARD

Holly:

I wimper as my lip is trapped ... one of my prize features is getting trashed ... my booted feet are impotently kicking air and my ass and mound burn from the latex digging into me I moan red faced... sweat now on my pale brow as all of a sudden you twist me aaahhhghh I groan as the latex digs in more ... my potted feet spread as I try to keep up... but you grab my hands pinning them to my ass... spitting my lower lip out... it is numb and naked drool forming at the corners it’s now pink with my upper lip still bright red... as I slam against the wall ... my knee high high heeled booted feet spread and pale thighs quivering now As I pant my big blue eyes glaring at you in shock, fear , excitement and other things as my mind struggles to process this and I try and push myself off the wall to escape while I can

Shanna:

That familiar tingle runs through my body as I hold your wrists tight to you ass and run you back into the wall... Your high heeled booted feet struggling to keep up until you SMAAACK into the wall, and my body crashes into yours... And no sooner do we land there, your body slumping a bit, feet scrambling for better footing, when I kiss you hard, thick lips mashing into yours... Knowing that lower lip must be sore, but I kiss you hard, to guess invading your lips, wrestling at yours as my feet give each of yours a little kick from the inside, aiming to keep you slumped slightly between the wall and myself, at eye level with your as my bigger D cups mash over your petite, corset clad A cups.... MMMMMMMMM
Holly:
Slumped in this position and presses against wall I have lost my height advantage as you kick my booted feet further apart I gasp as my escape is cut off ughhhgghhhh I groan dumbly the wedgie so uncomfortable in this position and your on my lips again showing me what proper full lips are like as i feel myself melting into your kiss my whole body shaking... but I need to fight back, your making a fool of my claims I shake and try and get my hands off my ass my corset protected boobs getting squashed by your fuller breasts easily but my hands are free now I put them on your shoulders digging my nails into your caramel skin and push as hard as I can

Shanna:

Kissing this would be ivory goddess hard, wanting to show her this pretty red lips ain't shit, and so I lay it on thick... Further smearing that expensive tasting red off those lips MMMMMMM.... Meanwhile, as I keep your hands wrestled between your ass and the wall, I grind my body into yours, HARD and SLOW, wanting you to feel every toned caramel inch thru that sturdy corset and stretched, wedge latex currently cameltoed across that vanilla pussy... MTC

Suddenly, you give a good enough buck off the wall to make some space between you ass and the wall, wrestling your hands out from there and twisting from my own, despite my efforts to repin them.... And swiftly our kiss is broken with a firm two handed shove at my shoulder, and I stumble back a few feet, huffing from the kiss, saliva coating them, lipstick smeared across them... My attire, basic and sporty looking, overall intact... While I look you over you from head to toe, slumped against the wall, high heeled boots looking for better footing, latex shorts outlining that ivory mound tightly, corset twisted a bit... And that once perfect devil red lipstick smeared across those thin lips.... And as I lick some of it off my in lips, enjoying  your expensive tastes, I hiss... Having fun yet, Miss Priss?!?!?

Holly:

i pant..as i look at you...having pushed you back..taunting me with the 'Miss Priss' name again...i swallow..my face flushed red...and blue eyes narrow...my lipstick gone from my lips 'ooo the fun is only just beginning' i hiss through my teeth..as i straighten up..pulling m latex out of my mound and ass...then i push myself off the wall..hook my left arm around your waist..my right cups your sex through your sports shorts...and i lean in..avoiding your dangerously overwhelming lips..and press my lips to your throat as i gently squeeze your mound..wanting to prove to you..i am an alpha bitch a Goddess..that can freeze your hot caramel..

Shanna:

I let the self proclaimed Ice Queen straighten up a little, adjusting your attire, but still looking a bit disheveled, despite coming off the wall with a fierceness, arm around my waist, holding us both up straight now, small perky corset clad chest mashing in over top of mine again, your other hand slipping between our hips and cupping my mound firmly, clearly looking for a little pay back, as you lean in, but this time for my neck, feeling those slick messy lips lock on for a nice suck.... MMMMMMM.... I moan a bit, body arching into yours, inviting your attack, and at the same time on hand slipping up your back, fingers sliding through your jet black locks, other hand sliding down your back.... As I turn my lips to your ear as you're leaned in..... Hissing sexily "mmmm don't blame you for being scared of these lips, baby... Then suddenly I grip tight at your roots, keeping you pulled into my neck as I kiss your ear and swirl my tongue nastily inside your ear, simultaneously my other hand slipping inside of top fo your shorts, middle finger tickling down through your ass crack, to the bottom edge of your pink slit,feeling a little warm... A little wet... My shorter height giving me a rather easy reach for this access...

Holly:

my attack is going well...as i squeeze your mound..feeling how you react..and nibble on that caramel throat..'you will cum for me eventually...' i hiss against your skin..feeling your hands on my back..'am not scared of them!' i hiss in reply to your taunt about the lips..as my pink stripped down lips suckle on your neck..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i groan into your skin as you grip my black ponytailed hair and then i spasm as you attack my sensitive ear ooooooooooooooo i groan against your neck...then my big blue eyes open..'nooooo' i gasp feeling your hand in my shorts...going down my ass crack..to the my pink hairless slit..i flush red...and squeeze your mound harder through your shorts...my other hand leaves your waist and tries to push your own shorts down off your ass

Shanna:

Your lips feast hungrily, panting out little remarks between huffs of air as you go at me.... But then you expel a heavy gasp across my skin as I pounce back, sending a shiver thru you from your ear, hands simultaneously attacking key areas, as we dance an intimate, aggressive dance... And when your body stiffen s as my finger finds that wetness, I hold into your black mane tight, keeping you pulled down against me, not wanting you to retreat to easily, while you SQUEEZE even hard at my mound thru my tight shorts, grimmacing from it, huffing thru flared nostrils as I suck on your earlobe now HARD, feeling your other hand fumbling to push my shorts down over my ass... And the shorts make you work for it, fitting tight, needing to be peeled down, and only getting as far as the bottom cleft of my cheeks since you are holding the front up so tightly in your other grip, leaving my full, toned ass exposed, dark purple thing running down between my caramel brown cheeks.... Then I push a single middle digit at the bottom of your pink slit... Dipping just the tip into you as I nibble down on your earlobe between my teeth

Holly:

Trying to get your shorts down..as i squeeze your mound...your ass cheeks eventually revealed..i start to slap at the caramel skin...'let me mmpphhhh goo..' i hiss..as you keep my mouth pinned to your neck..i try to break free..but you have a good hold on me...my big blue eyes open wide and i blow hard against your throat...and i squirm against your firm body..feeling the finger push into me a little...the violation...' h h h h how dare you you fucking niggggggoooooooooooo ' i tremble as you nibble my ear ooooooo ooooooooo moaning weakly against your body...trying to pay your ass...my hand leaving your ass...reaching up trying to free my head..my body squirming and twisting trying to stop you from probing me any further as your hand is trapped in my pants...as my other hand keeps squeezing your hot mound.

Shanna:

Your hand on my mound let's off a little as I threaten the violation of that silly white pussy.... Feasting on your ear love, leaving a love bite, as if marking my territory, holding onto you squirming all the while.... MMMMMMM What was that? Sorry, I can't hear you when you're mumbling... Something about MORE?!?!?!? I taunt as you slap at my brown ass a few times, but it gets you nowhere fast, feeling your shoulder lift as you want to try another way out, but even as you grip at my dark mound thru my shorts and thong, eyes watering from it, nostrils huffing again, I commit to the dance and up the ante, letting your hair go but instead hooking my arm around the back of your head and neck, flexing as I keep you pulled down into my neck, more securely now, wanting to keep you at my level, as I tore if teasing you, my hand in a great spot, tight to your ass and not in threat of slipping away easily.... So I extend that middle finger along a smooth set of moist lips.... Spreading with a quick expert rub and slipping into you...... Moaning into your ear as I do.... Ooohhh fuck, so tight and warm.... I growl

Holly:

i struggle...mmpghhh mogggg..i moan..as you adjust and hold me tigher against your throat..i have no choice...as i feel your finger probing me...and you bend me a bit more...i hear your words...my face goes even redder..my brow knots aaaaaa...' i wince...my hand leaves your ass..the other leaves your mound..and i reach around grabbing for your arm..wanting to tug your arm and hand out of my tight latex shorts...' get offffffff' i groan..drool forming on my ruined lips against your throat...uughhhhhhh i squirm..as i try and dig my nails into yuor forearm and wrench that terrible hand from my pants..

Shanna:

I lean back a bit with your head in the modified headlock, bending you a it with me, opening that rear end more as I am inside your velvet folds now... MMMMMMM gawd damn, girl... You love that down you?!?!? I taunt, despite your struggled, muffled protests as I violate you... Finger probing along inside your womanly walls... Feeling you shudder, spasm, and moan... And knowing how bad you hate it as your hands retreat from my mound and ass, leaving some discolored splotches on my caramel cheeks, my pussy throbbing from the hard squeezing, but I sigh a breath of relief as you leave it behind... It was worth the pain, I tell myself, but the thought doesn't last long as you start reaching back behind yourself to my arm, which is in those latex shirts up to my forearm... The latex snug around tight, as my previous stretching of the material left just enough room for me to get down in there, and the added effect of sweat off your back combining with the tight fit makes it a cozy spot that I'm not keen to come out of... As my middle digit hooks up into your pussy now... Thrusting back and forth as your hands claw and pull at my forearm... MTC

S

While my arm keeps a tight hug on your head, I wince from those nasty black nails of yours on my skin.... And so I roughly use the hold on your head, and the "hook" on the wettening pussy, to jerk you around in a half circle, high heeled boots clattering around on the floor.... Then just as you catch your footing, jerking back the other way hard.... Trying to keep you disoriented.... Then growling into your ear....now now, just try to relax and enjoy this, you cold hearted bitch.... then letting a long nasty lick across your ear

Holly:

i am trying to claw at your arms..my arms behind my back...scratching ..as you finger my tight pink pussy in my shorts...mmpggg mmppmm weakening me..you know it is...ugggg uggg..i groan against your throat..unable to dislodge your arm and hand..as you start to roughly move me back and forth...uuggggg i squirm again as you growl and lick my ear...oooooo i moan drooling against your neck...i have an idea...i can'y get you off like this...i hook my hands into the top of my latex shorts..and push them down...you can see my lily white ass cheeks...little pink lines on them from earlier..as i push them to the top of my thighs...i then reach back with my right hand..gripping your wrist to wrench it away from me..my left snakes around your back..and grabs your thong...pulling it up hard to try and form a wedige...as i try and fight back.

Shanna:

Relishing in the moment as I have this proud, tall, ivory Alpha bitch suffering at my hands ... Feeling your hot, labored breaths puffing into my neck from your lips and nostrils, as I finger fuck you from inside that tight latex with a single digit.... Feeling your body slump into mine from it, knees bending as I hold you down, as I'm feeling your juices slowly oozing from that silly slit... My thumb beginning to wiggle up along your crack, looking to tease you on multiple fronts, and even add a third finger... Then suddenly I feel the back of my hand bared free as you sacrifice your latex shorts, then snatch my wrist in yours, roughly, wildly pulling it from your pussy, and my finger pops free, juices dripping from your thighs and off my digit, and at the same time you hook around my waist and grab the top of my purple thong, PULLING HARD, and I cry out with a yelp as I'm pulled to my toes... BIIIIIIIITTTTCCCHHHHH!!! My free hand grabbing at your ivory should, nails digging in, tip toeing against you as our faces line up, glaring I to the others eyes, mouths agaped....

Holly:

I am panting in real trouble... as you are trying a multiple assault I am in real trouble..me an Ice Queen... getting violated by their fucking black bitch... I am representing my kind.. my race.. I push the dark thoughts back.. I cannot succumb to her..I need to prove we are better.. one day in the future this battle won’t happen.. there will simply be none of us left.. well there is no other me.. no other me.. only one Ice Queen.. and I will freeze this fucking hot caramel... my mind racing as my move succeeds... our eyes lock as I yank your thong.. I smile my pink stripped down lips that have been ruined smirk... ‘that feels good u black bitch’ I pant and tug harder ... aaaa aaaaaaa I wince as you dig your nails into my bare shoulders... I press my leather clad corset to you boobs wanting to squash them and bring my right thigh up to your tenderised crotch... all the time crazily looking into your eyes... my lips are no match for yours now... big by white girl standards but overwhelmed by yours.. so they go for your neck... my other hand leaves you wrist now the danger is past and reaches for your hair tugging your hair back hard and exposing your neck to my lips and teeth

Shanna:

This icy bitch has me staved off, holding me in her grasp as I grunt, nostrils flaring, staring off with you.... Then you'll back on my hair hard, jerking my neck back hard, exposing my caramel throat as you lean in, sucking hard on my neck again, nibbling down with your teeth, gasping.... AAAAHHHH, fucking white bitch! I growl, your thigh thumping up against my mound as you do.... But I bring both free hands down between our shoulders... Running down over your chest,getting to that corset, fingers slipping inside the top edge and trying to JERK DOWN hard,nails raking at your small A cups

Holly:

Working you good... leaving marks on your throat... so that everyone can see you are my property now... as I keep your head rugged back by the hair..i move up and bite your ear....’ready to serve the ice queen now you black bitch’ I hiss in your ear’ as my thigh works your mound and my other hand is tugging hard working that thing into a painful wedgie and camel tie as my thigh irks it from the front... I twist turning you wanting to now push you back to wall I was against earlier..my leather corset mashes your big boobs and I press my 147lbs against you wanting to push you back...my corset is like leather armour protecting my pure white body and pushing my small boobs into a lil cleavage..’your going down black beateeeeeeeeeeee’ i start to taunt your ear as I feel your nails take over my boobs and yank my corset down ... the tie at the back straining and slackening and painful scratches on my pale boobs which pop free...’aaaas aaa how dare uuuu’ I hiss in your ear as I push you back

Shanna:

Your sultry, rasped voice hisses in my ear as you come at me on several fronts, thigh pressing up into my dark warm mound, leather clad chest bashing back at mine, like armor over you, mashing my caramel twins firmly, hair tugged back hard in one hand, gasping upward as I feel the mark on my neck you've left, aching and wet, and my thong pulled up hard and tight in your other hand, cutting thru my ass and slowly up against my dark pussy lips... Huffing and grunting to hold you back with my strong legs from pushing me back into the wall, arching a bit into you... And then you how, my arms flexing and pulling down hard on the tight corset... Nowhere near tearing it away, but managing to loosen it from the top, and at the same time raking those delicious petite pure white tits... But even as you hiss, you're still pushing at me with your taller, heavier frame... And after a few hard tugs at the corset, my hands slip off it and down, fast to your hips and finding your latex shorts, and instead of pulling up, I push them down further along those creamy thighs, closer to your knees, wanting to cut down your range of motion in those long ivory legs...

Holly:

My soft tit flesh is stinging ... I think to myself ooooo I will make her pay for that.. she will pay for all this damage... she will wish she had just knelt to me with no fuss - like she surely wanted to... and should have done!  She will pay! Are my thoughts as I snarl and hiss in your ear trying to push you back but you are strong and I groan and really push hard trying to use my weight... I feel your hands on my shorts pulling them to the lower on my creamy thighs ..limiting my thigh attack on your mound... my boots scrambling in smaller steps now trying to get you to the wall... my hand on your hair releases your hair as I keep tugging the wedgie with the other knowing it is cutting into you ... my free hand leaves your hair and reaches down your front trying to push your own shorts down , down just enough so I can grip your mound through your cameltoe... I feel the heat and wetness ... ‘you are hot for me aren’t you ... give! Give and I will let you worship me u lil black bitch!’ I spit into your ear

Shanna:

getting your latex shorts pushed down around your thighs....  successfully cutting off some leg movement, but you double up your efforts on the more effective attack....  one hand still on the back of my thong, gripping hard and cutting up, thonge flossed between my bare caramel ass cheeks, as your other hand comes down between our hips and, shoving my shorts down a little more, grips over my mound, thong material painfully cutting against her, as your grip on her makes my thong soak up what oozing juices have escaped...  head tilting back, groaning....  AAUUHHHHHGGG, FUCK, NEVER YOU WHITE cxnt!  i hiss.....  as you keep pushing, but i reach up between us, leaning back some off your chest, giving some space for my hands to take hold of both your exposed, hard nipples atop those A cups, gripping them hard and then giving an outward twist on both, then hooking one leg around yours, and pulling hard at your nipples, trying to use my body weight to pull you around and over, twisting us, aiming to trip to the floor off those high heeled boots, now with your shorts down around your thighs

Holly:

I am totally focused on getting you to the wall and what i want to do to you when I get you there... my hands are on your thong on each side of your body my forefinger is beginning to work your excited clot through the cameltoe... ‘hot caramel is going to explode for your ice queen’ i hiss in your ear.. but I can’t seem to push you any further back... as I lean in more my boots scrambling to try and push you.. you lean back... my little hard pink nipples suddenly in your fingers aaaaaaaaaarrrrgghh! I screech in your ear as you pull them to the side I feel your leg around the back of my leather clad calf but my legs are trapped and I am disbalanced my eyes widen in shock..’noooooooooo’ I groan as I am swung over landing had on the floor sprawled.. my shorts stretched to the point of snapping as my knees spread when am on my back.. my bald pink wet mound embarrassingly exposed to you.. I groan from the floor bringing my booted feet up I try and fire kicks at you with the heels, my pale legs going like pistons as I try and create space between us to let me get back up....’I i I will get you for this u black bitch’i Pant.

Shanna:

This ice cold bitch and her taller body pushing back at me more and more, sawing my thong up my ass, working at my twitching clit thru cameltoed thong, but my power reversal comes thru, twisting on those pinks nipples, twisting us round and taking you down... Right down to your back on the wall, shirts almost around to you knees making it so much easier as I hook around one calf, and then we land hard, your back first, right to the floor, parallel with the wall we we're headed for, and my body crashing down on top of yours, grunting heavily on landing... The overworked latex shorts snapping as your legs kick free, trying to buck and shuffle me off you, my own shorts stretching around my thighs, but still having some fair range of motion, as I slip off you to my knees, and as you kick your legs, I manage to keep my head under your feet and weapon an arm around both flailing legs, right at the knees, and then lean towards the wall with them, trying to pin them to the wall upright, and keep you on your back at the floor and base of the wall... And then delivering one heavy, HAAARD SMAAAAACK to you now fully exposed, ghostly white ass cheek...

Holly:

Slumped against the wall... my defensive motion with my legs fails as u grip them and pin them up... my boot toes impotently kicking the air and wall my pale thighs trembling as I struggle... as for my mind that is struggling to process this turn of events.. how could this be happening..uuuggh vuuugg i pant wriggling in this awful position... for some reason I pull my corset back over my boobs as tho some prissiness is a priority... my face red... my big blue eyes glare at you widening as I see you raise your hand...’ no no don’t you dare u black biiiiiiiiiitcccccooooooooo’ I wince my pale ass suffering a terrible hard snack... and stinging.. cheek going pink*. ... it spurs me into action my pale claws lunge at u... my rights black painted fingernails clawing at your caramel thighs... my left reaches for your camel toe covered mound... for your excited pearl... I pinch it....

Shanna:

delivering a heavy smack across that ass that fills the room, which easily leaves a pink hand print in that ghostly white skin of yours, and your whole body bucks hard from it, crying out in protest as i hold your legs down and into the wall....  then your claws come shuffling out, a set of nails claw across my caramel thigh meat, the other slipping between my thighs and going for my camel-toed pussy, rubbing out for my clit, and trying to pinch on......  my hips buck, twitching in pain, yelping....  OOWWWW, FUCKING BITCH!  i hiss, only lucky for my thin thong materal being there still, providing some, even if ever little, layer of protection.....  but i lean in a little more one those legs, trying to fold them over you some, and my hand raises up with another sharp slap.....  this time raining down, however my aim adjusted, my hand landing dead on to that pretty pink pussy HARRRD, squeezed between your thighs some

Holly:

Am trying to attack and resist as I rake your thighs and pussy...but your steadily pushing back folding me.. your athleticism really telling now as you fold me..my knees above me head...’ugh hhhh let me go let me go’ I hiss.. then my eyes almost pop out of my head as you smack my tenderised sensitive pussy... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I squelch my whole body writing under you ... I don’t know what to do the caramel bitch has me... I tried my best but am failing... my right hand squeezes between my trembling pale thighs to cup my smooth stinging mound and protect it ... my left hands grips  your right ankle nails digging in... I look up at you.. my mascara starting to run a bit... fight fair u black bitch’ I wince defiantly trying my best to cover up for the fact I am now in the process of getting my ass kicked by the hot caramel..’let me up’ I wince my black eyebrows knotted in a scowl as I am folded under you, my black knee high boots wriggle weakly in front of you and above my head* as my mind spins not knowing what to do folded almost in a ball now

Shanna:

i flex and push, doing my best to keep the dangerously long legs topped with sharp high heeled boots of this ivory vixen incapacitated, meanwhile feeling the formation of some tears at the corner of my eyes as you pinch at my clit and claw at my thighs, leaving marks all in my caramel skin, and feeling like you are about to be taking out some chunks.....  like a wounded she-cat when she is desperate and cornered.....  and so i lean in on your legs, getting your feet over your head, watching your face grimmace in discomfort and dissatisfaction with the turning of the tables, mascara running from those smokey eyes....  red lips long since wrecked from the beginning of this affair, leaving nothing but thinly smeared pink lips gasping and panting under me....  and as i deliver a harsh open palmed slap to the now exposed, pink pussy, puffing out from between your thighs as i hold your legs together and fold you over, your one hand leaves my caramel camel-toed mound and clit, retreating to try and offer that proud, pink pussy some relief, your other hand clutching down my leg around my ankle, nails digging, but with less ferocity....  almost pleadingly now....  and i lock eyes with you as you huff and pant your protests......  looking right back at you, securing one arm wrapped around your legs and keeping my shoulder leaned into your calves, my other hand hand raking my nails down the back of your thighs.....  slowly, threatentingly, towards your mound from the backside......  Whats wrong?!?  Is the prissy Miss Ice Queen melting under this SUPERIOR CARAMEL GODDESS!  i growl....  then my nails tickle over the tips of your fingers sticking through your thighs at your mound, and rubbing over the rest of your pink slit, currently unprotected, and with a twist and flick of my wrists, i line up my middle finger, running the back of it along your moist, hot lips....  and then i drive in......  single digiti violating that oh so proud white pussy as i hold you down, looking into your eyes the whole time

Holly:

my big blue eyes are looking into yours...my hand only able to protect my clit and top of my mound...as you ignore my pleas...how could this be happening to me...the ice queen...the white goddess...fuck..no..* my mind struggling to process it...as i feel your hand...on my sacred white pussy...i squirm..'no no no..' i pant..my cheeks more flustered then ever...now...and my whole body squirms under you..as your finger slides into me..seeing the light shine off your defined arms...and thighs...i know i am done for...my eyes roll...' i i i don't believe this...my legs and body spasming a little under you as i wimper and i groan...feeling violated by this black bitch...my brow knots..and i shake and struggle..trying to dislodge you off me...i daren't look into your eyes anymore..your eyes haunt me..and will do so for a long time after doing that...my boots kicking the wall...my free hands scratching at your ankle...as i try and break free...my head snapping from side to side..my black ponytail wrafting around..'get off!' my pale thighs trembling..lil pink lines on the backs from where you just scratched them....uughhhhhh

Shanna:

my single caramel digit sinks into your pink pussy.....  invading the wet heat between your thighs, as your body bucks, then trembles, tightening up, your eyes going wide, then snapping shut, head shaking side to side in denial as you whimper and protest, but it falls on deaf ears, as i sink into your deep and slow, to the knuckle....  and then pull back out.....  almost to the tip and then THRUSTING back into you....  slowly beginning to pump....  making you feel it....  hissing down at you.......  BELIEVE IT, BITCH!  your high and might body is going to belong to me....  right after i show this inferior white cxnt who is in charge, i growl, wanting to break that confident psyche of yours as i break the fight in you...  your one free hand still struggling is becoming nothing more than an irritation, the fight more frantic, but the focus in it gone, the pain easily ignored......  but despite that, as it scratched and squirms, i suddenly lift up and shift my leg our just enough to pull my ankle from your nails, and push my knee/shin down around your forearm, pinning it to the floor....  all only to watch that glimmer for fighting hope further wash away as you squirm under me, finger picking up it's pace, each thrust driving to the hilt, your juices oozing out with each outward pull, pussy squelching with each driving thrust, getting those pink lips nice and slick for me, and then as i slip out, i quickly add a second finger to the mix on the thrust back in, without missing a beat!

Holly:

i groan...my face red...as i take the finger...sliding back and forth...oooo oooooo i gasp..and finally look back up at you......my tight white pussy pulsating and quivering..from the sensation of this black girls finger in me my jaw dropping slack..and drool starting to accumulate over my pink tenderised lips..as my body starts to betray my mind...uugghhhhh..i groan..then you pin my forearm with your shin...making me totally helpless and at your mercy...the hand covering my clit..cannot reach yours...and now weakly protects my upper mound...i quiver...'aw gawdddddd...i i i i give...' i pant..knowing it won't make any difference..as my mind spins around  and my pale body squirms and shivers..uuggggggggg i groan as a second finger slides into me....'aw my gawdddddd' i groan...my eyes rolling back..as you show you own my pink over excited pussy...oooooooooo

Shanna:

watching a flush of color wash over that pale white fate, previously adorned with only perfectly applied red lipstick, very subtle blush, and smoky mascara.......  now, in a sheen of sweat, streaking mascara, and a mess of smeared pink lips, you moan and groan as i finger fuck your pussy, making it my bitch as you can't do anything about it....  my own thong start to soak at the enjoyment of my domination over this once proud, royal white bitch....  watching a dismay wash over your face as i trap your one last fighting appendage, your other doing what little is can to protect that pink clit, and not having much range of motion as the elbow is up against the wall, you are all but immobilized.......  and as you try to proclaim your defeat and submit.....  i only grin, not giving a single shit, hissing........  OOOH I already KNOW you give, little Miss Priss....  and that is why we are moving on to the REAL FUN!  i lick my thick, powerful lips, then i turn my head toward the back of your legs, looking down at my hand currently pumping your trembling pink pussy, juices oozing from those lips as the two-fingered thrusts gets to a steady pace and rhythm, then slowing up just enough as i look down at my new pet pussy....  fingers on the outward pull, as i spit nastily from my thick lips down into that waisting, wet cxnt.......  and as it lands with a splat my finger slam back into you, this time the palm of my hand clapping into the rest of your slit, over top of your fingers and clit....  mmmmmmmm  that's it......  suffer, you high and mighty BITCH!

Holly:

i am done..i can't resist anymore..i have been outfought..and now outfucked...i am mess under you..only my boots.with their heels pointing direct to the ceiling...totally weak and useless now...and my corset restricing my breathing..my small boobs panting in it...my jaw is now slack..and tongue hanging over my ruined lips...as i pant redfaced exhausted...my nostrels flairing as i am struggling to get enough air in this position...my thighs burning from being in this folded positon too...as i hear you..and i look up...and see you spit..then your hand is back on mine..claiming my hand and the clit beneath it..as your now kind of forcing my own hand to masterbate myself..as my fingers press my senssitive clit..as your fingers fuck me harder and faster..i wimper...ooooo oooooo...my eyes glazing over now...not knowing what this stronger caramel..bitch has in store for me....as i turn to soft vanilla...melting..the ice queen is melting rapidly..oooooooooooooooo

Shanna

turning to look back at your face as my fingers slam home again, smearing my saliva back into your wet fuck hole, my palm mashing in over top of your fingers, which pinch around your clit, and then i linger there, pinning and grinding them into and around your clit, as my fingers sink in deep, and begin shorter, more teasing thrusts as i dont move my palm off you this time......  your face masked with defeat....  exhaustion....  shame....  as i watch that reality sink into you, not even needing to say much to drive the point home, as you moan and whimper pathetically.......  licking my lips, moaning a bit with sheer satisfaction as i have this icy bitch, once self proclaimed alpha, on her back, folded almost in a match book pin, oozing from her weak pink cxnt, juices starting to run down your ass crack, slowly over that puckered star........  that's it.......  mmmmmm  don't fight it anymore.......  you know this pussy needs to cum for her Caramel Goddess, i coo down at you

Holly:

My eyes close..the blue eyeshadow on my eyelids showing..as my eyes are half closed and glazed over..i am trying to resist..but its not possible..my whole body has been broken and taken…my pussy is leaking..i can feel it on my tight star….i hear your words…and I mindlessly nod…I actually nod..as all resistance now melts away..you were so right..i am like soft vanilla melting now that hot caramel has being poured on it….my face is almost catatonic now…just my brow knotted..as I wince and wimper and pant from the thrusts unable to do anything else…my own hand working my sensitive stimulated weakened clit..as I look up at you through half closed eyes..knowing I am near cumming…you can probably feel my weak pale thighs squirming and twitching against your body, and my own pink pussy struggling as it contracts.getting close…’ooooo nooooooooooooo’ I moan as I get to the edge.

Shanna:

my fingers thursting in and out, in and out....  while my palm keeps your fingers mashes down onto your own throbbing clit....  and as such i feel them working her....  working your own clit, pushing you ever close to that orgasm that you so confidently denied could ever be obtained by the likes of me....  and yet now, the orgasm you so desperately need, and cannot live without, as i have you folded over and defeated.....  and as your legs start to quake and quiver, i know they are all but jelly now, and my arm wrapped around them lets go, only leaning into them now with my shoulder, as the weight holds them folded over, and in the same token, my palm pulls back from your fingers.....  and as i do, those ivory digits, with jet black nails, keep working that needy little pink clit, and i lick my lips, as i start my fingers back in on you, working back to deep strokes thrusting into that pussy.....  the pace at the moment slower, more intimate....  almost like a lover's cock would treat the pussy that they can't live without...  as i take my free hand, and reach down, brushing across your flushed ivory cheek, thumb tickling over your beaten, abused lips, calling your attention back up to me.....  wanting your eyes in mine.......

Holly:

My mind is now in pieces.. smashed to bits like my folded body and my throbbing sex... am getting closer and closer to the edge, my breathing is sharp and hoarse the pale forearm pinned under your shin trembles.. and my other hand is working my clit under your guidance and as you pull your hand away we both know my dark painted fingernails are working my weak needy lil clit as I get closer and closer..
I am losing myself sinking into myself just as I feel a tender stroke on my blushing cheek and a run over my tender stripped lips.. bringing me back into the room my big blue eyes blinking and then  gasp as I look into your eyes and shudder and gasp spasming exhausted under you, looking up at you .. knowing one of ‘them’ has beat me and made me cum... as I whimper and shake ooooioooooooooooo I moan pathetically as my lips brush against your hand ooooioooo mmmmm ooooioookkk mmmmm I moan trembling thoroughly beaten and quivering

Shanna:

watching the body of this once proud, confident, arrogantly aristocratic elite now beind reduce to a shambled, shuddering heap of pale flesh, mind collapsing as an impending orgasm beats down the castle walls of the royal ice palace breaks through, and as i then your eyes open, big, blue, now almost with a hint of childish innocence, find my deep brown eyes, and they are trapped.....  and thats the end of it, as my fingers take that sweet smooth pink pussy beyond the point of no return, jet black nails beating up your own throbbing clit, as you gasp against my thumb over your lips, body convulsing, held down under my weight pressed into your calves, feeling them shudder and spasm up against me, but so weak from the prolonged position, holding you down with ease, all as you moan and moan for me, thumb circling your lips teasingly and tenderly, feeling your hot womanly juices squirt and splatter against my hand as my fingers make love to that defeated pussy on through your waves of pleasure...  all while eyes locked, not saying a word to you....

Holly:

Looking into your eyes, it’s too much it’s like a trance , as though you reach  into me and take control on every level now.. my hand and fingers rubbing my clit on your instruction as you steadily fuck my pussy with your fingers.. I cannot resist any longer.. not on any level.. the last bits of ice melt and are washed away..as my beaten inferior lips quiver against your thumb pouting up as I shake my brow knotting as I surrender my eyes locked intensely on yours as my pussy gives up and I feel so weak and pathetic as it squirts against your hand but so relieved and turned on at the same time by the powerful orgasm that is tearing my mind and body apart as I spasm panting under you in surrender...ioooioo ooooooo mmmmmm oooooo my face twisting in pain and pleasure , my booted calves trembling against your shoulder and torso trembling in my corset as I melt into the floor like every muscle in my defeated pale body is burning from being locked in this position so long as I whimper ooooooooooooooooooolooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmm I moan ... Outfought and outfucked by the hot toned caramel girl that has me pinned like this..

Shanna:

eyes locked as i fuck that sweet pink pussy.....  juices spilling and splattering for me, your womanly scent wafting up between us, my nostrils flaring as i take it in, almost tasting you as i do....  watching the breakdown in your face as that orgasm racks through your folded ivory body, gasping around my teasing thumb, moaning and groaning, body muscles twisting every which way as it reconciles the defeat...  and after what seems like hours of cumming, my fingers start to slow down in and out of that once gushing, now oozing, pussy, and i push my thumb into your mouth and hold your chin, letting you suck on it as your body comes down from the intense high...  finally your body is left folded and subtly twitching in after shock, my fingers sunk into you at the hilt, just holding that pussy, smirking down on your, with a hint of wicked in my lips....  MMMMMMMMM  see, that was so good now, wasn't it?!?  i say, in such a sultry way........  then slowly i ease my fingers out of your pussy, feeling those pink lips clutch at them as i do, before pulling out with a little wet POP....  dripping with your juices as i bring them around and up to my nose and lips......  letting your watch up at me, with my thumb in your mouth, a i inhale deeply your scent off of them...  then taking a taste with a little lick off of them.......  ooohhhhhhh  my......  that is such good vanilla......  i growl......  here, you really should try this........  then suddenly i pull my thumb from your lips, before gently,yet firmly, pinching your bottom lip in my thumb and forefinger, and pulling your mouth open by it.....  reaching down with my dripping wet fingers, and wasting no time shoving them into your mouth....  almost to the hilt, for you to suck off those juices.........

Holly:

I am in denial if i don't admit to myself..that was a delicious orgasm..but i can't let her know i enjoyed it..gawd..how could i..how have i ended up like this! my whole body..so weak..and now like a pile of white melting cream under you... you push your finger into my mouth..its psychology..i suck it instinctively..its kind of playing with my mind now..my wiring..making me more docile..my big blue eyes looking up at you...almost longingly now..as i suck your thumb..something i would never have thought i was capable earlier, my defeated lips sucking on your thumb..my pussy desperately tries to hold your fingers..but can't my worn out pussy muscles surrender them with a pop, looking up...as you smell me..hearing you talk about me as though i am just a commodity...vanilla..the referral makes me tremble a little..my boots..a source of my power impotently..kick gently against the wall..as you make me taste myself for the first ever time.., my little nostrels flaring as i almost gag..but then suck cheeks puffing in and out...my big blue eyes gazing docile and beaten up at you..as i squirm

Shanna:

loving how you suck that thumb......  seeing in your eyes the heart break of your body betraying you like this.....  to the likes of me....  and i savor....  my own pussy oozing from it into my thong.....  having this once proud, Alpha white bitch trapped under me, defeated, oozing at my hands....  and when i pull your mouth open and force my soaking fingers into your mouth, watching your face and knowing this is a rarity that you would do such a thing....  its enough to almost make me spill myself into my thong.....  as i lick my lips, watching you shift from wanting to instinctively push those wet fingers out of your mouth, to sucking that vanilla off my fingers eagerly like a hungry kitten....  mmmmmmmmmmm  that's it....  good good....  get them clean for this hot Caramel Goddess.....  i hiss......  then pulling out when my satisfaction is met, and i slowly ease off your legs, letting you on fold as i stand up to my feet, then let your heeled boots fall to the floor and click clack down with your legs, weak like jelly....  now standing over you, barefoot, letting you just watching as i peel myself out of my attire....  pulling my tank top off....  slipping the rest of the way out of my workout shorts...  then pulling my workout bra up over my head, revealing fully for the first time my delicious ebony 34D cups, sitting natural yet firm on my chest, topped with dark chocolate nipples, still hard from this intense scene....  then i lean down, slowly peeling out of my camel-toed thong.....  visibly wincing, even subtly grunting, as i pull it deep from between my ass cheeks and off my soaked pussy.......  smirking at you as it falls to a heep at my sexy size 7.5 feet....  mmmmmm, gawd, i might have to make you pay for that nasty wedige, you sexy bitch, i growl......  now standing over you, in all my nude glory....  despite being complete bare, looking more increibly confident.....  letting you drink it in before i step in closer, grabbing you by that black pony tail, twirling it in my hand and giving you a firm tug away from the wall, and rolling you over to your front.....  now, time to move on, i growl sexily.....

Holly:

Finally you release me…my knee high booted legs clatter to the floor and I groan as I can’t move them..my pale thighs flopping apart..wet smooth vulnerable mound on show..as my blood rushes back into my legs..pins and needles in my feet and calves all cramp..i groan uugghhh…but my eyes widen, I have bigger worries even..as I stare up in disbelief as you start to strip off..this amazing athletic caramel body coming on show..i shudder..almost sinking into the floor as you pull off your top..your amazing full bust on show..your toned arms, tummy, thighs..as you pull your shorts I gasp ‘oh oh no!’ I pant..as you grip my dark ponytail and roll me over effortlessly onto my tummy..my face twisting in pain as my whole body throbs and my scalp burns from your grip on my hair.

Shanna:

your tongue doing such work on my fingers....  licking and lapping and sucking every drop of weak vanilla pussy juice right off....  can't tell if this thirsty white bitch has ever tasted her own juices, much less when the last time was her tongue had a real work out.....  and as i withdraw from you, i can see the relief in your body, but also the stinging pain as those legs flop back to the floor, gravity taking those heavy leather boots down hard....  your face contorting as i know the pins and needles shooting up from your toes to your hips must be excruciating......  which is exactly why i dont bother to tell you to turn over, instead giving you two helping hands in that jet black ponytail, pulling you away from the wall and flipping you over to your front flat....  a shiny puddle of cum on the floor where your ivory ass once was....  and then looking to your bare white cheeks, seeing your juices smeared over them and up your lower back....  myself completely nude now, and pulling you over in such a defeated manner, knowing it burdens you so as you still wear that leather corset and black boots, and yet still so inferior to this Caramel Goddess.....................  i leave you flat on your front and fold my arms, looking you over.....  mmmm my my, what a mess we've made here, i growl sexily, circling you to your backside, out of your site.....  stepping away, but so light on my feet, you dont even realize it as i come right back to you.............  i think we need to clean little Miss Priss up......  mmhmmmm  yes, this mess you're in just wont do.....  i taunt and tease......  and i straddle over your ass, a foot on each side of your, as i lean down from a standing position, as if stretching to my toes, and you feel my fingers curl up under the bottom of your corset, and PULL up on it firmly, just enough to make some room between the leather and your skin.....  and then you hear a SNIP............  SNIP...............  SNIP SNIP.................  SNIP SNIP SNIP......................  each snip followed by a little more tension coming off of your corset, relieving you of the constraint as i have retrieved a pair of scissors, and am not only removing your corset....  a symbol of your own proclaimed Alpha status, but i am making sure you wont be wearing this one again anytime soon......

Holly:

On my front now.. you are above me and I can’t see u, I am equally turned on and revolted at how my superior body has somehow let me down, but at the same time I can see it is no match for you too... I am so confused I can’t process this.. got to get away and sort this later... as you step away ( I don’t know you have gone) I bring my knees up a little I try and push myself up my thighs are so weak my ass is in the air briefly trembling then I collapse back down on my front ... ugghjhj I gasp... then I sense you over me.. I hear snip snip.. ‘ wh wh what?  No?’ I gasp as I feel the corset loosening as the ties are cut until it’s off.. my pale sweaty and sticky back exposed ... my face twists I whimper and my boots kick the floor as I again feebly try and push myself up.. my ass shaking a few inches off the floor.. my face twisting in pain and effort..

Shanna:

Ignoring your protest, I snip and snip all the way up your back, until cutting right through the knot at the top, and just like that, I flick each side of the corset out to the sides, barring your sexy, pale, sweat slickened back, as I stand up, licking my lips at the sight of you... All but nude now....then I squat down, rather quickly, down to my knees straddling your creamy vanilla ass as you attempt yet again to push to all fours, as my dark pussy lips mashing into your bare skin for the first time, squashing you flat into the floor, and I lean down over my beaten body... Hand twirling up into your pontail, breasts mashing into your back.... Then tugging your hair back suddenly with a hard tug.... Ah ah ah, where do you think you're going? You really need your rest, but do t worry, you'll have plenty of time on all fours real soon, I growl as you whimper... But first, just one more thing... And then I start sliding backward, letting your hair go, and slowly smearing my pussy lips back over your ass, down the back of your thighs, over you calves and boot until I slip off you completely, kneading your pale ass along the way, nails raking lightly down your thighs, until I get to your boots.... And first I grip one, undoing the top and pulling it off you, unceramonoiously tossing it up and out in front of your face, so you can see it... And then repeating this with the other.... MMMMMMM, there we go, that's MUCH better....

Holly:

Ughhh no no! ‘ I gasp quivering as my corset is snipped away before it is opened up off me... my ass raises again as I try and crawl away naked apart from my boots now .  As well as feeling weak and defeated I now feel so vulnerable out of my armour, I collapse back against the floor and shudder as I feel your pussy on my creamy ass.. then oooooo I whimper as I feel your strong body and full breasts on my back.. this is the first time I have been skin on skin with the strong caramel beauty, my brow knots and I wince as you pull my head back by the ponytail and taunt me, as I shiver from your growl... my mind crumbling more..feeling your dominant juices on my ass and back of my milky thighs and boots.. a contrast with my own weak juices as you mark me in a primal way.  I feel cool air hit my calves as you remove my boots revealing just my white ankle socks on my size 6 feet..as my boots are tossed in front of me.. stripping me of my last bit of sexual power and making us almost the same size as we are naturally only 2 inches apart in height but now I feel so feeble as my ass raises slightly again and then drops as I know escape is out of the question and a deep defeated groan escapes my stripped down body through my stripped down lips..

Shanna:

our respective sweat blending together as i smear and glide my way down your back side, even letting my nose run along your shiny, ivory skin, like a shecat taking in the scent of her prey...  then relishing in the effect removing those proud high heeled leather boots has on you....  the whimpers, the denial, the weak, conquered white body quiver and squirming for me, and in a swift, quick fashion, i yank those pitiful white socks off your feet, revealing a bare of sexy pale toes, painted black to match those nails.....  as i pull one foot up to my lips, and suck on one of them......  only to then nibble down, and make the former royalty squirm.......  then with a grin and giggle, i let your foot go, and get to my feet, taking another grip on your pony tail firmly and pulling up on you.......  heaving you up off your front, off your discarded corset, as you watch it be left behind flat on the floor, cut down the back to an impotency....  Up on those feet, little Miss Priss....  let me have a look at you, i growl, hauling you first to your knees, then your feet and using your hair to send you stumbling back first into the wall where you were once pinned up, as i move in close and fast on you and as you bounce against the wall, you're met with my own dark skinned, toned body meeting yours, bouncing off it and back into the wall, then my body mashing into yours, D cups crushing over those now unprotected, vulnerable little A cups......  the contrast of your vanilla white skin against my caramel ebony mounds is a divine site to see.......

Holly:

You pull my socks off and suck on the toes of my left foot, my whole body weakly spasms..oooooooo I wimped now totally naked just like u, but so not like u..aaaaaarrrggh I wince as you grip my ponytail pulling me up ... my legs feel like jelly and you swing my back to the wall.. my eyes widen at the sight of your powerful body.. me now totally vulnerable and defenceless stripped of everything... as your toned strong body bounces me against the wall.. my knees knocking together ughhhh... finally the caramel and vanilla tones you mentioned at the beginning full contrast as you press against me... your superb breasts pressing mine.. highlighting our differences.. we’re like the same height now as I am slightly slumped... I quiver.. my lower lip trembling as I see you I am powerless.. my eyes look into yours with a mix of awe and dread ooooooooo as my weak pink mound quivers and sends a shiver through my entire body that my mind cannot comprehend or fight...

Shanna:

my elbows come up onto your shoulders as you slump between the wall and me, arms framing around your head, fingers nails running through your pulled back hair, which is looser now from the rough tugging on your pony tail that is slowly being loosened and opened up, as i mash my proud dark twins into you.....  making those pure white tits feel like nothing in comparison, no boosting support, no armor.....  just you and me.....  dark nipples jabbing into yours hard, while my feet shuffle against yours, and then i roll my hips into your own, and slowly mash my hot, wet dark cunny lips into your quivering pink slit, letting our juices smear together for the first time, illiciting a gasp from you, and then kissing you hard, invading your mouth yet again as she drops her guard, thick lips taking it to those worked over thin pink lips of yours.....  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Holly:

I groan... I am getting overwhelmed and dominated , surrounded as your elbows are on my shoulders and you further loosen my hair... my face red flushed and exhausted sweat on my brow and my body as you pin me to the wall .. crushing my small boobs into my rib cage with your magnificent bust I have nothing.. have been stripped back and found to be inadequate against this caramel bitch who is ruining what is left of my ice queen persona... I feel your pussy lips dominating my shivering pink slit.. my clit already KO’d from earlier is now like a punch drunk boxer against u..my whole body spasms.. then ‘nommmmmmmpphhh’ I gasp as my poor formerly full red lips are taken again by those invincible full lips of yours your tongue in my mouth.. I try and resist.. I bite on your tongue slowly increasing the pressure as my black fingernails rake your muscular back

Shanna:

body slowly steam rolling into yours, crushing you against the wall, and crushing those once proud, no battered and bruised, lips, feeling them quiver against mine, feeling that pussy ooze for mine.....  loving it as your body practically shrinks against me....  and yet, there is a little something left there....  feeling a nibble at my tongue, winching some, but persisting at your lips, mashing, kissing, attempting to wrestle through those teeth to your own tongue.....  those black nails line down my back, stiffening as i do, a shiver running through me.....  but i pull my hips back, ass jutting out, and then SLAAAAAMMMMMMMM  my pussy home to yours HARRRD, flattening your ass into the wall, delivering a cornered uppercut to that pink, spasming clit, as we hold eachother in such a tight, intimate, intense embrace, nails running back through your hair more, slowly pushing the pony tail out more and more

Holly:

i am fighting back...showing the caramel bitch...i am not completely conquered.mmmmm i start to feel..as you pull back i think...maybe just maybe i am winning when uughhhhhhhhh i groan into your mouth..my jaw dropping completely as your tongue invades..the castle gates down now...and my pale thighs part twitcing..as you my puny pink clit takes a big hit..oooooooooo my whole body sags...white as pinned to the wall..as is all my body...and my dark hair now free and loose..the ice queen is now soft ice cream...as i melt into the wall..pressed there by the hot caramel..my lips so thin and puny against your full ones just getting mashed..as are my breasts...i wimper into your mouth...my big blue eyes rolling up..

Shanna:

i am thrilled to feel a little fighting spirit still holding on deep inside this cold hearted bitch.........  because it means i can have a little more fun fucking it right out of you, as my hips slam home to yours and crash into that pink pussy, leaving your jaw dropping, moaning out into my mouth as i then swirl my tongue around yours and suck hard on the love muscle, pulling at her, biting down, as my hands push your pony tail out the rest of the way, turning your once perfect, pristine black pony tail into a messy black mop on your head....  hands tossing your hair up, and then getting two good grips at the roots firmly........  and as your hips flatter and thighs spread out, i get up and in there, hips dipping some, riding your longer legs up on my thighs some, and i buck several times up into you, further beating up that pink pussy......  buck buck slap........  then i flex my legs and BUUUUUCCCCKKK  up hard into your womanhood, spitting out your tongue and grunting loudly as our kiss breaks off, saliva stretched between our lips.... bucking you up right of your toes, then leaving those legs dangling, toes scraping at the floor, as i have you hunches up above my mound, even pulling you up by the hair a little.........  and as you pant and huff and whimper out from those pitiful lips, i lick my own proud lips sexily........  mmmmmmmmmmmm  You think you still have some fight left in you, bitch???????  That's fine, I am going to thoroughly enjoy fucking whats left right out of you........  because today you lost, baby......   This pathetic, weak  vanilla body was no match for this Superior Caramel Goddess, and we won't be done here till you understand that COMPLETELY!  i growl, as i mash my mound upwards into yours, purspoefully slow, smearing my lips over yours until my hard proud pink clit slips from its dark hood and slowly mashes up against yours, driving her up and into her own hood, and then following her in.....  invading her home and violating her slowly

Holly:

Jolts run through my pale weakened body..so stupid I was to challenge you as you mess up my hair..and spread my thighs..me going to my tip toes and then off the floor…suspended and pinned against the walls….as saliva drools from my lips..and I look at you docile now..knowing your words are true..and I am weak and no match for you..and I actually nod…I wimper…’yess…yess…yess’ to your comment…and ooooooy esss..yess.’ I moan..now..lost ..as my clit is getting beaten up by yours my smooth papercut of a pussy getting boxed by yours…so used to pussy whipping others..it is now bossed about..and my clit..my pearl..my lil queen..cowers before yours..retreating..with nowhere to hide getting slapped about by yours in her own home..on the verge of another KO by the caramel Goddess..as I wimper and whine..my face twisting..’you’re your too strong..ooooo’ I moan..weakly..shaking..my whole pale legs and body spasming..my face flustered…oooooooo

Shanna:

i feel a surge of electricity through my hardened clit as she pushes her way into your own pink hood, chasing that retreating, weak, would-be queen clit, and cornering her, making her submit, as i watch you nod and squirm and stammer in submission to me now, holding two fistfuls of that dark hair as the root....  your jaw hanging open slack, as my planted feet and flexed legs start to bounce a bit, bucking up into your pussy with my own, causing my clit to punch up into that hooded little girl of yours, uppercut after uppercut as that weak pink pussy gets fucked with my own clit.....  licking over your batter, bruised lips as they quiver, growling......  MMMMMM  that's right baby......  too strong for you........  and thats why you're bout to cum for me again, i hiss.....  then, with a sudden shift from tender dominance to out right nasty attitude, i spit harshly into your open hanging mouth, some splattering up over your upper lip as my hips and bucks pick up the pace

Holly:

Gawd..my mind is spnning..as I feel my girl..my former queen..now deposed getting beaten up..she has nowhere to run.and is on the verge of a total KO..my whole body spasming now..pinned..quivering I nod..’ y yy yyesss..am just a weak white girl…oooooooooooo’ I spasm weakly against you..and you spit in my mouth…;ooh ohh ohhh fuck fuck..oh ..’ I wimper. .getting slutted now..my eyes crossing a bit glazed over..’ am  am sorryyyyyyyyyy’ I wimper…as I melt more and more..wanting..to cum..as my clit and pussy get beaten up. My puny legs trembling at your sides..and ass crushed against the wall…as my boobs are mashed into my ribcage.

Shanna:

i hold on tight and pick up the power in my thrusts, bucking into you harder now, the sounds of heavy, wet slaps filling the room as i fuck this once proud, confident Domme right up off her feet, pinned to the wall and getting pussy fucked like she never has before......  THATS IT, you spoiled white bitch......  FEEL THAT CARAMEL QUEEN wreck your girl's world.......  UUGGGHHH  UUGGGHHH  FUCCCCKKK  YESSSSS   i grunt, another side of me taking it to you, hips and legs thrusting and bouncing, rocking you up and down the wall on that weat slick backside , marked with my juices, with relative ease, leg muscles starting to burn like a good work out, ebony stomach slapping into yours with each rising thrust, my full dark breast flesh mashing and oozing around yours upon each crashing impact

Holly:

My spoilt lil clit..is getting bashed…and this spoilt lil white bitch that is me is just wimpering and twitching now..my juices slurping from my weak pussy.. as I hand up off my feet..my legs spread by your powerful hips and body uughhh..mmpppgg ooooo ooooo I wimper..having never had this treatment before…pressed and crushed..my back throbbing from the pressure on the wall…and my lil pink clit with nowhere to go..my head only now up due to your holding it by the hair..as my pink face looks at you a mess…mascara streaked..and lipstick free…oooooo ooo oooooo ooooooo panting..as I am ready to cum..my chest only breathing when you let it to between thrusts now..never been so weak..oooooo oooooo ooooooo……my clit tenderised.and trying to get into my body..it can’t take anymore..then it is KO’d and I start to spasm and twitch again..even weaker this time..my feet dangling usefully spasming and twitching..ooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooooo I groan..in total contrast to your powerful thrusts..full of dignity and strength..

Shanna:

bucking up into you over and over again, my clit now pulverizing a weak, pink, limp clit in her own home, showing her who owns this house, as i wreck you.....  and as i feel juices start to flood, your body spasming and twitching and all but collapsing if not for my firm hold and pin on you......  warm weak vanilla washing over my steaming hot caramel mound.......  YESSSS YESSSSSSSSS  CUM YOU NO GOOD WHITE cxnt!   i howl......  holding your head up against the wall by the hair, the passion of my dominance taking over, spitting nastily again across your vulnerable face, this time more over your nose, across one eye, as it slowly smears down your cheek.......  pussy fuckings your right on through your orgasm....

Holly:

Oooooo ooooo the orgasm washes through my pale body..my weak clit…hearing you…and knowing your right…nodding..knowing I would be slumped on the floor in a pile of pulsating soft vanilla if your firm body didn’t keep me up..as you spit in my face..and keep fucking me…as I keep shivering an trembling..my mind getting rewired by all this..i can’t cope…my poor poor girl getting bullied by your dominant clit…will she ever be worshipped again…will i…can me and my clit recover from this..aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa the orgasm is like never ending and even more intense then the previous..my pale hands pawing at your shoulders..pleading to stop as I am so overstimulated..i feel like I am going to have a heart attack…my chest pounding..now almost hyperventilating…and my pink face panting and sweaty…what a fool I was to take on this hot caramel..ooooooooooooo ooooo ppppleae..pllease please..stop…’ I wimper weakly…as I moan mindlessly between thrusts.

Shanna:

my pussy pumping this poor white girls pussy......  literally blowing her mind as i beat up and batter that clit to a second, more devastating orgasm, your whole body tight and shuddering between myself and the wall, pawing at my back and whimpering and moaning as i feel that creamy hot vanilla spill all over my pussy, i pump ever drop out of you.....  and then ever so unceremoniously, i step back and let your feet hit the floor, body sliding down the wall, and then i side step, holding your hair in one hand as your body drops down to its knees rather roughly, all but limp as you are held up by the one hand in your hair, and i step in back in front of your......  my smooth dark mound shiny with your juices having washed all over them........  i grin down wickedly at you, and i step in a little bit, tugging your hair so your face turns sideways enough and i playfully buck my soaked pussy against you cheek.......  you see that, bitch?!?  that's that weak vanilla cum dripping all over this powerful caramel pussy........  taunting you further into your defeat.....

Holly:

I whimper.. pleading for mercy now.. my body won’t stop twitching and my clit has been so heavily defeated she is shivering and will be tender for days to come.  You eventually show mercy and let me slump to my knees...am mentally fucked too now .. ‘am so sorry ... sorry sorry’ I whimper now totally compliant and broken now, the ice queen thoroughly melted.. on my knees, my pale skin shiney with sweat and juice.. my big blue eyes wide but staring blankly..as you stop my complete collapse by holding me up by my hair as I am now like putty in your hands ... I listen and see my juice glistening on you but can only smell your dominant sex as you buck my blushing cheek ooooooooo I quiver

Shanna:

I let the once dominant, alpha white bitch fall flat to her tits, body beaten and limp... And for a long moment you just lay there...not even sure how long it's been, body unmoving, either because it physical cannot... Mentally incapable of telling your body what to do... Or both, but either way, it doesn't stop me from interrupting your moment of solitude, looking across the floor blankly... Until you see my sexy caramel feet step into view... A little ink adorned across the top, toes painted a deep purple... And as you look up my body in all its glory, hands on my hips, but this time with a solid black, 8 inch long, hard ribbed strap-on sticking out from atop my mound as I look down at you from above it menacingly...

Holly:

I am panting on the floor thinking she has left me... at last I can go and recover and try and forget this.. even tho it will haunt me forever.. and build my strength up and one day get this caramel bitch back!  Then oh no.. no.. no I see her feet... I dare not look up but eventually I do.. looking up her powerful thighs... I shudder .. my jaw drops as I see u with a big black strappy.. my brow knots.. and my big blue eyes water...’aw gawd.. please no.. u win u win’ I whimper..

Shanna:

Smirking bitchily as I watch you beg pitifully, in udder denial... Well, of course I win, silly... That's why I'm the one wearing the strap-on... About to fuck the loser in the ass... I taunt, breaking the news to you so casually  about how we aren't done yet... But first, you might wanna get this lubed up, bitch....I snicker, as i drop to my knees in front of your face on the floor, spreading them wide on the floor, lowering my hips, and simultaneously grabbing another fistful of tossled jet-black hair, peeling your face up off the floor with a gasp and yelp, and hips thrusting the toy cock outward, black head finding those weak, thin lips and pushing between them..

Holly:

I look up.. your so confident and strong I hear your words..’ m m my assss’ I whimper as you drop before me... ‘m n m assss’ i say fearful of what that will do to my tight virginal ass ... ‘ooplease no’ I gasp trembling but then you grip my messy hair.. my thin abused pink lips are pushed onto the big black strappy as my cheeks puff in and out and I gag as it hits the back of my throat as I look up at you with my big blue eyes pathetically my pale stripped body on my knees and forearms trying to pacify with a pathetic blow job.. drool leaking from my mouth Uuyghhh uughhh I whimper

Shanna:

You don't get much chance to protest as I take that mouth... Knowing a bitch like you has taken her fair share of asses... Abused her share of throats... And knowing damn well you'd be doing the same or worse to me if the outcome was reversed... As my hips start to rock back and forth, quickly gliding in and out of that mouth as I hold your hair in one hand, the other hand reaching over and SMAAACKING that tight white ass firmly, leaving a pink hand print ... MMMMMMM, I wonder if this tight ass has ever been fucked, hmmm?

Holly:

Laid on the floor exhausted... but my mouth getting used... slurping on the big cock .. my eyes watery as I keep gagging and mascara running freely down my pink cheeks now as I glance up at the conqueror.. I squeal on the strappy as you slap my pale ass with a stinging slap as I take some of my own medicine hearing your words.. I shake my head hoping you will change your mind, as my poor attempt at cock sucking continues on the big strappy

Shanna:

My hand kneads those ass cheeks after a few slaps, still fucking that mouth, getting that toy cock nice and slobbery for you.... MMMMMMM that's it, get it sloppy, and it'll be so much smoother, I taunt.... Then my hand runs down thru your ass cheeks, tickling over your hole, to your juicy, soppy wet pussy, smearing up some of your juices in my palm and fingers lewdly, before scooping them back up and between your ass cheeks, smearing them around your tight, clenched asshole, and then shoving in two fingers, hooking them in you, at the same time driving that strappy to the hilt and hold your head down on it, forcing you to gag and squirm

Holly:

Aaahhhhhhuuhhh aasggggggg aaauughhhhh I gag and groan on the strappy as my pale ass turns pinker from the stinging punishment and discipline you give to my ass.. my  thin stripped lips slurping around the strappy as you taunt me as I am educated on how to suck this big black cock in my mouth... I shiver as I feel your fingers roaming..getting some of my ‘weak vanilla’ and rubbing it on my star... my eyes big and jaw drops as you penetrate my ass at the same time you thrust deep into my throat as you give me a spit roasting... ugghhhh ugghhh I gag trying to breath through my nose as my tonsils are pushed and strained and I squirm weakly in the floor ruined and melted gagging

Shanna:

Holding you there spit roasted for a very long moment, wickedly relishing the site of your pale white body, coated in sweat and juices... MMMMMMM so delicious, I think to myself.... Then suddenly I slip out of your ass and withdraw from your mouth, leaving you gasping I to the floor, saliva dripping from your beaten, conquered lips...... All as I shuffle around behind you on my knees, admiring the view of your ass jutted up slightly off the floor.... And then I deliver a rough two handed SMAAAAACK to both cheeks, leaving stinging hand prints on both cheeks as I then slide outside and grip both your hips, hoisting your hips up off the floor, ass pulled up to me as I spit nastily down onto your tight star... Then sit up on my knees and take aim, pressing the head of my toy to your tight hole, slick spit meeting vanilla pussy juice, and I push firmly, but controlled.... Easing the head I to your tight star on the first try, stretching it around...

Holly;

I am gasping and gagging and trembling on the floor as you hold my head on the deep throat whilst having 2 fingers in my star.. mmohhh at last you pull out.. I gasp and pant for breath my face down sucking air into my lungs and body now so weak as you move around me.... aaaaarrrghhhh I screech as I feel two stinging slaps on my already punished ass cheeks...then you easily hoist my ass up by the hips.. my pale calves and feet on the outside of your knees... my lil tits and face pressed against the floor... my face twists as I feel my star struggling to resist... ‘ppplease.. it it is too big ‘ i wince as my star starts to stretch and strain.

Shanna:

I hold on tight to your hips as my own press on... Watching the head slip inside you... And then a rib... And another... Literally I ching into you as your tightest love muscle clenches and resists as you groan out desperately for mercy...  But I only snicker down in response... "Oh no no, it'll fit, baby... You just need to RELAX! I BARK,  at the same time delivering another rough two handed SMAAAAACK.... And just as your ass cheeks jerk in my hands, the sudden bursting sting sending your muscles loosening... I DRIVE my hips forward hard and plow through any resistance left in that tight ass, until my hips slap into that ass.... UGGGHHHH

Holly:

Ugh ugh.. ‘it’s too big uuugg too big ‘ I whimper my eyes bug as I feel my ass stretch and i feel stuffed as the head enters then an inch and another aaaregghhhhjjj! I groan as you slap my ass..’ and then plough in my ass giving way my eyes roll into my skull as my tight ass is impaled I almost pass out like the weak lil white bitch I am as I squirm whimpering impaled.

Shanna:

Sunk deep in that ass, to the holy, my hips mashed into that ass as you let out an awful, guttural groan of pain and twisted pleasure clearly pushing the limits of this kinky white bitch in front of me... I see your eye lids fluttering, and I lick my lips, reach over, grabbing your hair in one hand and twirling it around my fist before JERKING UP,  leaning back with my body and pulling you up off the floor to all fours as I pull out and and thrust back... Out and back in... Out and in... Picking up a quick and fast pace as your mind is fractured from the sensation

Holly:

My mind is swirling ... fully conquered now.. it snaps as you grip my hair and haul me to all 4s... impaled my mind fully short circuits and I become completely submissive aaaaaaaa Ms oooooo... Ms my asssssaaa ooooo I wince panting and groaning like nothing ever before As my ass is stretched and taken... the ice queen owned by the younger hotter athletic hot caramel goddess now pumping my ass

Shanna:

That strappy taking it to the tight assed broken domme... Keeping your head held back by you hair as I ride you hard, hips bucking with a powerful, almost renewed vigor, as I start slapping that ass of yours with my free hand... SLAAP SLAAAAP SMAAAAACK... keeping up a a steady pace of slaps, keeping that ass loose and ready to receive... MMMMMMM you loving it? Ain't ya baby?!?!? I bet a tough, tight ass Ice Queen like you has never been fucked so

Holly;

My ass is in agony it burns but also gives pleasure too as you grip my hair tugging back my head.. drool dripping from my mouth my eyes glazed over and face red as sweat is on my back.. feeling my ass slapped from your thrusts and then aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa from your hand  like nothing ever before... I wince and whimper ‘yes Miss!’ I wince..’ooooo my ass oooo aww aww yes Misssssss’

Shanna:

Grinning as you moan and whimper for me... Giving in... MMMMMMM that right.... SLAP SLAP... Now you can cum from the best fucking of your life, bitch! I growl.... Roughly driving my hips harder into you, bottoming out in that ass with each plow, hips mashing into your ass, holding your head back hard so you face the ceiling, back arched....

Holly:

‘mmmm mmmm yes Ms!’ I wince as am on the edge now as you pull my weak pale body back arching me whilst fucking my ass so hard like. Nothing I have ever experienced deep in submission as I look at the ceiling my eyes roll up and I spasm cumming in a third and even more powerful forced orgasm  I groan and spasm impaled from the thrusts uuuuuugghhhhhhh oooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmm oooooo mmmmoooo mmmo. Twitching my feet kicking the floor eventually passing out as you hold me like this

Shanna:

I fuck you through an intense, mind numbing orgasm, destroying that once perfect white ass, and soon feeling you go limp on my grip, and I give a one final hard THRRRUST and let your hair go as I do... Sending you collapsing flat into the floor, passed out, pussy gushing into a puddle under you, as I unbuckle the strappy from my hips and toss it aside.... My sweet dark pussy throbbing from the intense strap-on fucking, having been grinding at my clit from the inside as I fucked that vanilla ass... So I crawl over your back... Your prone body at my mercy as I straddle over your sideways turned face... Brushing your hair from your face, and then hover my pussy right over your face, fingers finding it  and immediately working my clit.... Jerking...  NUUUGGGGHHH FUCK...... YESSSSSS.... ENJOY IT WHEN YOU WAKE UP, BITCH.... I GRUNT AND GROAN as I get myself off, almost in no time, so turned on from my domination of you, and as I throw my head back, my pussy gushes hard, fingers frigging as I splatter and spill my juices all over your proned face... Then collapsing to all fours... Panting huffing... Crawl off your face... And then getting to my feet .... Looking back at you one final time and smirking........ Before I strut out, nude and drenched in sweat.... Feeling like a QUEEN.........

Holly:

A couple of hours later in this quiet abandoned room, the melted Ice Queen starts to stir.. she is naked and sprawled out…her lower half is lying in a pool of her own vanilla … as I start to stir my left forearm flops over my sticky face, ‘w’what is this?’ I moan…feeling the moisture on my cheeks, forehead, lips, nosel eyelids all over my porcelain features…’oh no!’ I gasp..as I lick my lips tasting the dominant hot caramel for the first time, I shiver excitedly..i can’t help it…my ass feels like it is on fire, my whole body aches, I try and prop myself up..but collapse down..head flopping back exhausted…my ass cheeks stinging…and clit throbbing from it’s beatdown …I reach down..and start to rub it..i shamefully can’t help myself..’one last time..’ I pant…thinking that one more orgasm (for my own benefit) as I am so turned on still, I quickly cum.. shivering. *I need to get that bitch back.i will I will.. I think to myself..before slowly easing up..gathering my stuff and staggering out of this hell ….

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
Re: An Impromptu Affair... Hollyrific VS Shanna2rumble
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 07:55:32 AM »
Well... what can I say... I cannot let that go and will be back for revenge... this isn’t over by a long shot!
Kicking ass since 2010...

Offline shanna2rumble

• Come find me on Trillian @ shanna2rumble
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 07:03:31 PM »
MMHMMMM...  By all means, bring it on anytime you want, hunny...  I would love another chance to enjoy that vanilla white ass ;)

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 03:26:24 AM »
Very hot well done to you both

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 08:31:58 AM »
Thanks Sarah.. well it takes 2 to tango, finding an opponent as hot and creative as Shanna was great... and this started a rivalry that is lots of fun.. there is more to come.. and cum! I am sure of that :)

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 09:23:13 PM »
Thanks Genevieve, really nice of you to say that and me and (& I am sure Shanna too) are pleased u enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback

Offline cara2tussle

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 05:29:09 PM »
This was a fantastic show, you two... Whew... Took more than one sitting to finish it, but loved it... Moving on to that next one soon later today I hope... ??

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 08:47:47 PM »
Thanks Cara, am glad you enjoyed it, I hope you enjoy the 2nd as much as this :)

Offline Brunette Power

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 07:50:51 PM »
Soooooo hot! I loved reading your fight. Best one I have read for a long time. Bravo!
All blondes are trash!

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 11:42:53 PM »
Wow, thanks Helen, that is very kind of you to say.

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2019, 02:57:19 AM »
Outstanding writing by both of you thanks for sharing.

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2019, 08:08:27 AM »
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)

Offline cherri

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 04:40:43 AM »
Amazing fight ladies!!! The entire series needs to have a "wet panties" rating!
bravo bravo....time to read the next one!!!
 :-*

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2019, 08:24:00 AM »
Thanks Cherrie, I am glad you enjoyed it :)

D69

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2019, 04:52:02 PM »
Incredible!  I look forward to the rematch!