News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fantasy vs. Reality- Brutal, One Sided Fight

• 11 Replies

Offline billdozer152

Fantasy vs. Reality- Brutal, One Sided Fight
« on: March 06, 2019, 04:35:09 AM »
This is a unique story in that it involves my fantasy coming true, much to my horror. One might believe that I am sadistic...and maybe in my mind I am. It may have started at a young age with me watching to beautiful women collide with swinging fists, the result of which was an undeserved one sided beating with the loser lying half-conscious
and bloodied on the ground and the winner arrogantly trash talking and gloating over her defeated victim.

I am not still not certain exactly where or when my fantasy began. But it evolved into the idea of being excited about watching my girlfriend get beat up by another girl. This may seem odd to some. However, it is only a fantasy. I absolutely am head over heels in love with her. She is a tiny woman of 5'3" and maybe 100lbs. She grew up in a house
with three brothers and can be feisty. She is normally shy and reserved, but can be opinionated and confrontational. In her 33 years, she has managed to avoid fights. She
has backed down on more than one occasion. A few months ago, this changed...and she got the living shit beat out of her in front of my very eyes.

Before you criticize, know that I would have stopped it had I been able. My fantasies are exactly that. If I had known what was coming, I would have been more prepared and would have stopped it. My girlfriend has no idea about my fascination with this. I would never set her up and do not have the courage to even broach the subject with her. While I am going to explain the events to the highest detail I can, it must be understood that this all happened very quickly and by the time I made it over to her, the fight was over.

This happened on a beach not far from our apartment. It was a warm day and we had been kayaking earlier. Now as it drifted into mid-afternoon, we had been sucking down beers
and were both pretty toasted. The beach is not very populated and we normally only see people we know. My girlfriend, Melissa, was being a dork. She had been blaring country music and
singing her out. She looked so cheesy with her cheap sunglasses that she look like she pulled out of a cereal box on her head.

Down the beach was Diana. We were both acquainted with Diana. I did not know her very well, but Melissa had a history with her involving a boyfriend before me. They werent exactly friends. Diana was with her friend, Rachel, and they were tanning on the beach. Out of nowhere, they turned on the radio...thus begins the altercation.

Out of the radio came some new pop music that apparently wasn't to my girlfriend's liking. I consider myself a lover of rock music. AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Dio...etc. I wasnt a big fan of the music coming out of either radios, so I tried to calm Melissa down. Her response was to turn up the radio. This prompted Diana to do the same thing. Soon, both were blaring their radios to the point of nearly blowing out their speakers. Melissa got up and stormed over there as I told her to let it go.

From the distance, they appeared to be getting into a heated argument. I began to get up as they got nose to nose and started working my way down there. Diana did not appear to be drunk. Being three inches taller and having 20 lbs on Melissa didnt seem to register to my girlfriend. Realistically, though, without the size difference and intoxication, Diana still would have made it a one sided fight due to the fact that she was somewhat of a trained fighter. Diana violently pushed Melissa back, Melissa raised her fists and Diana let her have it.

I won't lie. As the first punch was thrown, I was glaring at Diana's magnificent breasts thinking about what they might have looked like without the top on. They jiggled violently as she rocked my girlfriend with a hard 1-2 combination to the face. The first punch hit my girlfriend square on the jaw as the glasses flew off of her head. The second straight punch landed right on the tip of her nose. I saw it happen and was sure she wouldnt get up before she hit the ground. I blinked, and there was Melissa lying on the ground with blooding coming steadily out of her nose which was clearly broken. As I was running to her rescue, she was on her way back to her feet. Diana was laughing and egging her on. Melissa through a wild haymaker which missed by a mile. Diana, who was dancing around like Ali, countered with a hard punch to her right cheek. This cheek would later swell up. Melissa swung another punch around which Diana caught, responding with a solid punch to my girlfriend's mouth. Melissa's soft lips were split from the Diana's hard, bony knuckles. Blood began to drip down her chin, and her lips would later swell. Melissa continued to throw punches as Diana
grabbed ahold of her hair and yanked back, arching Melissa's back. Diana struck the other side of her face, cutting Melissa's cheek just below her eye.

At this point, I was running over to stop the carnage and to prevent Melissa from getting hurt. Unfortunately, I was also drunk. I was struggling to run over to her as I tripped in the sand. Melissa was done fighting, her arms werent up
and, even if she had a free shot, she lacked the strength to do anything to gain the upper hand. She had slim chances to beat Diana at her best, and no chance to beat her in her condition. As I made it to my feet, Diana threw a hard punch. Had this punch started the fight, it would have been the only punch needed. It was not aimed towards Melissa's face. Diana planted her foot and launched a massive uppercut she twisted her hips and drove upwards. Diana's bare knuckles contacted Melissa in her solar plexus, right below her bikini line. The punch seemed to Melissa to almost drive her internal organs through her throat. The punch lifted Melissa off the ground and might as well have hit her spine. As the air left her diaphragm, Melissa began to panic. She dropped to her knees hyperventilating. As I made it to her, she could not sob or cry. She was in pure terror as she couldnt breathe. Not that the blood and broken nose helped, but she was hurt.

I could hear the laughter of her and Rachel as I struggled to help her, while they filmed it on their cell phones. The taunts continued as I slowly got her to regain her breath. As she coughed and struggled, Diana made comments to me about coming home with a real woman as she began to massage my shoulders. I pushed her away as Melissa began to cry. They continued to film as I picked up Melissa and began to slowly walk with her to call an ambulance.

There were no life threatening injuries, but Diana had done a number on her face. Although Melissa didnt lose any teeth, her nose had to be fixed and she walked around with black eyes and swollen lips for the next few weeks. It didnt take long to realize that she had gotten beaten up and our town is small enough that she has to see Diana frequently enough. Our relationship has struggled over the past few weeks because I didnt get there fast enough to help. I hope that she doesnt find out about the YouTube video I have been repeatedly watching, that I can't stop thinking about how hot Diana looked, or that I cannot stop thinking about the fight. I suppose now wouldn't be the best time to bring up my fetish.

Offline billdozer152

Re: Fantasy vs. Reality- Brutal, One Sided Fight
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 04:37:12 AM »
Pic

Offline billdozer152

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 04:38:49 AM »
Pic 2

Offline billdozer152

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 04:40:05 AM »
Pic 3

Offline billdozer152

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 04:41:36 AM »
Pic 4

Offline billdozer152

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 04:43:03 AM »
Another Pic

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 06:52:58 AM »
     Enjoyed this type story.  Would've loved to see Diana taunt her more as she compares herself with Melissa body wise and ask your opinion on the fight. Such as asking you who was hotter, if you enjoyed seeing her kick your girls ass. While she has her in some hold that causes your gf to see your reaction to her taunts and makes her tell you that she submits to the superior girl. Hope she gets another try and fights her again.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 10:32:50 PM »
   Also wanted to say I love the pics too. Did you do those or are they from somewhere else as part of a story?

Offline billdozer152

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 11:24:44 PM »
I had them commissioned off of photos of real people and drawn for the story.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 03:09:42 AM »
Very good story and those photos really helped make the story even better

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 06:09:11 AM »
       Has Diana had anything to say to either you or Melissa since then? Curious to know if Melissa questioned you about Diana's invitation to go home with her as you tried to help your gf up and stop the fight?

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 01:11:47 AM »
Your conscience is as clean as the punches Diana landed with ease on melissa's face and solar plexus.
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!