News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Battle for pride and supremacy (tie breaker)

• 0 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Battle for pride and supremacy (tie breaker)
« on: March 06, 2019, 06:08:26 PM »

Kareena lunged at Ameesha at the same time Ameesha lunged at her. They crashed together and tumbled to the floor, trying to get at the other's hair. Their hands were smacking against each other and moving around like they were playing a game when Kareena got her foot into Ameesha's stomach and kicked her away. They both rolled away and got to their feet.
Ameesha stared into Kareena's eyes and saw hatred but Kareena smiled and purred, "You’ve no idea how long I waited for this moment."
Ameesha started to smile, “From the moment you woke up and realized that nothing was really settled between us."
"That sounds about right." Kareena pretended to rush into Ameesha who moved to a side and had her fist rose.
Ameesha made like she was moving towards Kareena, which made Kareena react and swing her fist at where she thought Ameesha would have been. They both made mocking nods and had sarcastic smiles.
"You think your something else doesn't you Kareena."
"I think I'm better than you in every way..."
"That a joke... Why don't you prove it Kareena?" Ameesha put her hands up for a test of strength. "Show me if you're stronger than me Kareena"
"I'd be glad to!" Kareena raised her hands over her head and slowly came towards Ameesha. She knew that it would be unwise to meet Ameesha with both hands so she brought her left hand down to waist level. Ameesha walked into Kareena, they were both nervous, and now had their hands just a few inches apart with their fingers twitching. Both wanted to do this but were nervous about starting, this whole fight was a pile of nerves for each.
It was a rematch of one of the most evenly matched fights anyone in Bollywood had ever heard about. They finally locked hands and both tried to push the other down. Ameesha could feel the pressure on her fingers and gasped.
Kareena was going to gasp but hearing Ameesha do so first made Kareena want to end this quick to prove a point. She pushed one hand forward, bringing Ameesha's arm behind her back. "That's right bitch, I'm your better and I'm proving..."
She never got to finish as Ameesha shifted her feet and Kareena went forward almost falling down. Now Ameesha had all the leverage and she was using it. Kareena's screams were getting close to surrender, “See, that's why I challenged you to this Kareena; because I knew I was going to win."
"Noooo." Kareena went forward and her shoulder hit Ameesha's knee and brought her down to the ground where she got on top of her. "I don't believe you're stronger."
Ameesha twisted her hips and before Kareena was able to sit on her stomach and definitely win that battle. Ameesha and Kareena were both on their knees and slammed chests. They had their arms over their heads. They were like that for a few minutes.
Ameesha and Kareena realized it that no one was going to win this test of strength. It was another statement to how evenly matched they were. They let go of the finger locks and backed away from the other and just sat there on their fine Asses and looked at each other. Same as last fight, they'd battle it out in a specific type of fight and no winner could be claimed and they'd end up staring at each other.
"This fight is not going to end in a draw Ameesha...I am going to win the fight."
"You're right Kareena...It wont' end in a draw but I'm going to win it."
"Well why don't you get up and try to prove that and see me prove you wrong and myself right."
They stared at each other menacingly for a moment than both hopped up to their feet and Ameesha went to slap Kareena who was going low and tackled Ameesha to the ground. She sat up and slapped Ameesha hard in the face. She went for another but Patel got her arm up to block it.
She then used Kareena's own momentum to knock her off the top position. Ameesha rolled with her and got on top and slapped Kareena. Unfortunately when Ameesha rolled on top of Kareena, she got her leg in-between the two and kicked Ameesha away.
Kareena got up to her feet a split second before Ameesha and ran at her lifting her up in the air and slamming Ameesha into the wall. Ameesha's head snapped back and then her body fell onto Kareena's back. Kareena couldn't believe her luck she was truly winning the fight.
Kareena was smiling. She grabbed at the back of Ameesha's legs and tripped her down to the ground. She quickly sat onto Ameesha's stomach her knees on Ameesha's sides and Patels shirt was rolled up revealing her panties.
Kareena lifted her left hand up and slapped Ameesha as hard as she could. Then lifted her right hand up and slapped her again. She repeated it and then looked at herself in the mirror and smiled and said, "Told you I could beat he... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHrrrr"
Ameesha got a hand free and dug her nails on the inside of Kareena's leg as hard and as deep as she could. She got her other hand free and she threw a fist that got Kareena in the face and knocked her from the top.
Ameesha got on top of Kareena and hit two slaps and called Kareena a bitch. She then hit two more and actually spit on Kareena's face, “You bitch I hate you, I hate you." She kept saying she hated Kareena while hitting slaps.
"Come on get up you whore." She started lifting Kareena up by the back of the neck and Kareena knew she had to do something so as she was being brought up to her feet she grabbed Ameesha's shirt and fell back down. Ameesha Patel barely got her hands up to block the impact.
Her face hit the wall and she slunk down to her hands and knees holding her face. Kareena crawled away to get a slight breather. She pulled herself up by the bed and turned around and Ameesha was up to her feet as well with a reddened bruise on her head from the wall.
"That the best you got Kareena, throwing me into a wall. I knew that you couldn't beat me without using something."
"Let's get one thing straight you bitch. I don't care how I do it, but I will beat you and when I do, I'll make sure everyone hears about how pathetic of a loser you really are."
"That's not going to happen Kareena, you are going to end up beaten and bloody and I'm going to have your blood on my hands."
"Then come on Ameesha make me bleed because I'm going to make you bleed."
The two women got tired of talking and ran at each other and both women's hands found the others hair and they wrapped as much hair in their hands as possible. It was to the point where their hands could not be seen their hands just saw black hair and wrist.
They shook each other's head and got screams. Their bodies twisted one way then the other. Two minutes straight of that and they ended up twisting their torso's one way and both fell to the floor and started rolling around the floor. Each screamed, as the rolling was fast and furious.
Neither was getting an advantage and worked their way back to their feet where the struggle continued and the two slammed hard into the wall. They finally let go of the hair pulls as they fell down to their knees.
They were breathing heavy and Kareena looked up at Ameesha and her out of place hair and slapped her hard in the face. Ameesha nearly fell but caught herself and went to answer Kareena's slap but was hit again. Again Ameesha stopped herself from going down but it got a yell from Kareena who pushed forward slamming Ameesha down to the ground.
Kareena was on Ameesha's back and yanked her head back by the back of the hair and she started hitting hard punches to Ameesha's beautiful face. Ameesha reached back desperately and a grip on Kareena's sleeve's stopping the onslaught but she wasn't done.
She fell forward and flipped Kareena over her shoulder. Kareena landed on her back and Patel's fist started pumping; hitting punch after punch to Kareena's face. Before Ameesha could say anything about what she was doing, Kareena kicked her two feet up and got Ameesha in the collarbones.
Ameesha fell back onto her ass and had to get away because she was still hurting from the previous onslaught of punches just as Kareena was hurting from Ameesha's attack and scurried away in an opposite direction.
She got to a wall and turned around and leaned back against it and looked at Ameesha who had crawled to the other side of the room. Ameesha had a mouse around her right eye and she brought her hand up to her face, and touched the forming bruise and winced. Kareena laughed, "Bet that hurts as much as losing this fight will." Kareena felt something trickling down her mouth as she spoke.
She brought her hand up and touched the back of her hand to just below her lips. When she looked at her hand and was shocked to see blood. And her lip had been fattened from what Ameesha had done to her.
"Bet that hurt as much as losing this fight will." Ameesha said getting back Kareena got back up to hers as well and there eye's locked and they never ran but slowly walked toward each other like something was said. Like a challenge was made by one and accepted by the other.
As if on command, the two women grabbed the other shirt with their left hands and then started firing rights. They were going toe to toe in the middle of the room. Closed right fists connecting with faces, for any punch Kareena hit Ameesha answered it.
For those two the punches were hard, and tears rolled down each Ameesha pulled Kareena's shirt over her head and hit two uppercuts and Kareena dropped down to one knee.
"That's right, just give in now." Ameesha said as she hauled back and was going to hit Kareena again.
Kareena screamed, “NOOOOO." And pushed forward with her legs and slammed Ameesha hard into the wall. Kareena then escaped from her shirt and hit a very sloppy but effective Haymaker.
The punch knocked Ameesha off balance and she was holding her face. Kareena followed her and pushed Ameesha in the back and onto the bed. She then grabbed Ameesha's shirt and started slamming Ameesha up and down onto the bed and the shirt ripped a little more with each slam. She got tired of doing it and lifted a tired Ameesha back to her feet, grabbed the back of her hair and yanked so hard Ameesha ended up staring up at the ceiling.
"Now you know what I knew; that in a war between us, I win!" Kareena announced proudly.
"NOOOOO." It was Ameesha's turn to scream and she brought one hand up and scratched her opponent's face. Kareena screamed and let go of Ameesha who dropped down to her knees. She unbuttoned her shirt and took it off and got back on her feet and tried to get the shirt around Kareena's neck.
Kareena got her hands up to block the choke and knew the shirt was nearly ripped to shreds anyway fought it off long enough for the shirt to completely. Ameesha was pissed and just threw herself onto Kareena and the two crashed to the bed where Kareena wasted no time arching her back and getting Ameesha off her. Ameesha was at the head of the bed when she looked at Kareena and was hit with both of Kareena’s open hands. A two handed slap that put Ameesha face down onto the bed.
Kareena got onto her hands and knees near Ameesha's head and she took a deep breath and then threw body onto Ameesha's lower back so to look above the women formed a T. Kareena twisted her torso and started slapping Ameesha's ass, asking her, "How’s THAT feel you bad, bad, girl. THIS is what bad girls get; spanked!"
Ten spanks had Ameesha screaming for Kareena to stop! When Kareena rolled around onto Ameesha's back and was now on Patel's shoulder area. "I might remove them for a trophy later, but right now I have to do something we NEVER got to do until the very end of our last fight. I'm going to prove your boobs are no match for mine!"
Kareena started unclasping Ameesha's bra when Ameesha pushed off to a side and rolled Kareena onto her back. Now Ameesha was astride Kareena's chest with one arm under Kareena’s neck and the other hand was hitting straight down slaps. Her open handed slaps were connecting hard to Kareena’s unprotected face.
Kareena would have screamed if she got the chance but the slaps were coming to fast and furious for her to open her mouth and get any sound. Instead she got her two feet planted onto the headboard of the bed and pushed off. Rolling over, Kareena got back onto Ameesha's back and Ameesha back down face first onto the bed.
Kareena wasn't interested in taking Ameesha's bra off now. No, she was interested in returning the punishment she had just received, as she knew her mouth was full of blood and her white teeth were stained red.
She grabbed Ameesha's hair with both hands while on her right side. She yanked at Ameesha's hair with all her might as she tried to roll onto her left side while still on Ameesha Patel's back. Ameesha's neck and back wrenched in a UN godly position and her hair was being ripped out of her head.
Ameesha was screaming for Kareena to stop and suddenly Kareena did stop and rolled off the bed and started jumping up and down. She came across and slapped the back of Ameesha's head twice.
Before Kareena could say what, Ameesha Patel grabbed her from behind and threw her back onto the bed. Ameesha quickly mounted Kareena and ripped her bra clean off, “You're damn right my boobs are better than those." She started squeezing and pulling on Kareena’s natural breasts.
Kareena screamed her head off and reached up and got a firm grip on Ameesha's bra and ripped it off. The move caused Ameesha to fall forward and lose her grip. Her chest was to near Kareena's mouth and Kareena bit down long enough to roll Ameesha off the top.
Kareena tried to roll on top of Ameesha but she dug her nails into Kareena's face and scratched as hard as she could. That got Kareena to let go of her bite and actually roll completely off the bed. Both women were rolling around in fits of pain. Ameesha was on the bed which had its blankets taken completely off and now on the floor. Kareena was on the floor holding her face and crying.
Ameesha Patel couldn't say anything about Kareena's crying as she was crying herself. Kareena rolled around and was finally up to her knees and looked at Ameesha who was throwing the rest of the blankets off the bed.
"Why Ameesha you look like you’ve been reduced to tears." Then the reply, “And what's that coming down your eyes Kareena." Ameesha got on her knees and held her arms out. "Tell you what Kareena, come onto the bed again. Get on your knees; we're both on equal grounds. Let's see who can get the other off the bed first."
Kareena just nodded her head and looked at the topless Ameesha Patel. She sized her up, and then looked down. Yes maybe Ameesha's breasts were slightly larger but not by much.Now neither had an advantageous starting point and the bed was big enough that they would have to move a bit to meet in the middle.
Their eyes were locked and the hatred they had for each other was never so obvious. .
They came at each other with reckless abandon, hands flailing around trying to connect with the other's face. Some connected but most just hit the other's arm or the top of someone's head. They were grunting and yelping anytime a slap would connect. Ameesha went up with her right hand but Kareena's arm was in the way. The left hand was going low and connected with Kareena's open side.
It hit hard and loud, and Kareena actually stopped swings. That was when Ameesha twisted her entire body then untwisted it with a tremendous slap. From the first time they came to blows, Kareena usually could out slap Ameesha. This time though there was no doubt from the moment that full slap connected with Kareena’s face, a slap so hard that some pictures came off the walls from the sound.
Kareena fell down face first onto the bed; her hands were covering her face. Her whimpers were motivating Ameesha to do more; she sat on the back of Kareena's knees and just started raining down slaps onto the back between the shoulder blades, onto the shoulder blades, some were hitting Kareena on the ribs but most were getting her on the neck and back of the head.
"Three times I've beaten you; twice you gave up the last fight and now look at you." She grabbed two handfuls of the long hair of Kareena and hauled back. She started twisting Kareena's neck in uncomfortable positions, which got more screams from Kareena, but she would not give in.
Instead she somehow went with the motion of Ameesha's yanking and was able to flip their positions. Ameesha was now on her back with Kareena's back on Ameesha's body. Patel's initial shock of being flipped over caused her to lose her grip on Kareena’s hair.
Kareena's head now was on the upper part of Ameesha's chest and she raised her head and slammed it down. That move caused Ameesha to gasp in air that was no longer there. Kareena turned around and jumped up so she was now sitting astride Ameesha's stomach and she stood up on her knees and slammed her ass down on Patel's stomach.
Then her arms started swinging hitting slapping Ameesha's face over and over again with her right and left. Ten slaps she got in before Ameesha was able to get her arms up to block it. Kareena then lining up what she wanted to do, looking for an opening she got her fist through Ameesha's defense and hit a good three punches to Ameesha's mouth.
Now Ameesha's mouth was as bloody as Kareena's.
Kareena tried to shimmy down Ameesha's body with the intention of raining down punches on Ameesha's firm stomach but found her position being threatened. Ameesha was twisting her hips and kicking her legs in all kinds of directions desperately trying to get Kareena off her.
Kareena finally fell off but got her knee up to her chest and when Ameesha tried to get on top of her she straightened the leg out and kicked Ameesha all the way to the other side of the bed. Kareena then jumped at Ameesha who rolled underneath it and got away.
Now both were on opposite sides of the bed again, one at the head of the bed and the other at the foot of the bed. They got on their hands and knees and were about ten inches away from each other as they were like cats ready to pounce. They jumped at each other and Ameesha caught Kareena's left wrist while Kareena caught Ameesha's wrist.
They extended their arms and then Kareena came in hard and slammed her chest into Ameesha's. The impact caused a loud slap and knocked Ameesha straight back putting her head and shoulders at the edge of the bed.
Kareena had Ameesha's arms spread to their full wingspan and her body was pressed tightly into Ameesha's. She ground tits into Ameesha's then lifted body up a couple of inches and slapped it down onto Ameesha's one more time this time getting a scream from her.
Ameesha tried to lift her arms but Kareena kept them pinned down. She also got her toes dug into the bed and inched Ameesha off of the bed. She rubbed her tits into Ameesha further and further and heard the protests coming from Ameesha.
"How’s it feel Ameesha; having my body dominate yours? Just say you had enough..." When she finished saying that she bit down on Ameesha's chin and got another scream.
Ameesha said very quietly, “Please enough..." Kareena stopped biting down and lifted her body up she could feel droplets of sweat coming down her boobs and down onto Ameesha's. She sat up and looked at Ameesha.
"She did it, and I heard her... I won, she gave whoaaahhh!"
Kareena flew off of Ameesha and down to the floor. She landed with a hard thump and Ameesha knew she had to continue going after Kareena. Ameesha rolled off the bed and kicked Kareena in the small of the back. She stood up straight and took a deep breath then bent down and picked Kareena so much off the floor by the hair only to slam her down face first again.
"What makes you think I'd ever give up to you?" Ameesha hit three quick kicks to Kareena's side and Kareena was trying to cover up. "In all the things we've done to each other the only time the words I quit were said were when you said it. Do you remember giving up to me Kareena, well do you. Do you remember giving up to me."
Suddenly Kareena twisted her body and kicked her legs and tripped Ameesha up. Patel landed on her back with her legs straight up in the air. Kareena who was physically exhausted pushed herself up and launched her body at Ameesha's legs pinning them down and having Ameesha's knees pressing into her body.
"Two choices Ameesha; either you scream that you quit this time or I humiliate you again..." Kareena waited for her answer as Ameesha tried in vain to kick her way out. "You know what you need Ameesha, a spanking!"
Kareena started spanking Ameesha’s ass! She hit her five times before Ameesha's rage and leg power enabled her to kick Kareena away from her. Kareena landed hard near the bed and got her arms up on the bed and started to pull herself up when Ameesha jumped onto her back.
"You want a spanking?" Ameesha asked as she hauled down Kareena's panties and started to spank her. “Oh never mind! I really don’t care if you want it or not, you’re getting one!”
An angry Kareena put her palms down flat on the bed and pushed herself up and back and the two tired s went crashing back down to the floor. They rolled away from each other and just stayed away. On their backs both were breathing hard, the second fight had been as even as the first.
They were hurt and they were tired. Kareena asked, "Why Ameesha? Why don't you give up."
She rolled onto her stomach and brought her head up and looked at Ameesha who also rolled onto her stomach and was looking at Kareena. Ameesha pushed herself up and was sitting on her knees her body leaning back. Kareena got onto her knees and wanted to throw herself at Ameesha who seemed out of it but then she realized why Ameesha's body went backwards. The exhaustion hit Kareena and her body started swaying.
"What are you talking about you whore? Give up to you? I'm winning this fight. Hell look, your panties are over there."
Kareena looked over and saw her panties and then looked at Ameesha. Both had regained their balance and were sitting straight up.
“And your tits,” Kareena grinned. Ameesha looked down and cupped her tits as Kareena gathered up her own breasts and held them up to Ameesha. "Nice aren't they! I bet you wish YOU had THESE tits. They just dominated your tits." As they inched toward each other, Kareena kept yakking, "You remember don't you? It wasn't that long ago, us on the bed... We came at each other our chests collided and you ended up on your back because your pathetic boobs couldn't handle it."
"See how they handle THIS!” Ameesha growled as she lunged - and missed - when Kareena moved aside, then pounced on Ameesha's back. Her goal was simple, to rip the panties off Ameesha Patel as painfully as humanly possible.
She hauled them upwards and started yanking them from side to side. The force and power she was doing this with caused both she and Ameesha to move a few feet across the floor until the panties finally ripped off.
Kareena fell off Ameesha who was crying and not moving, she had her hands underneath her body. She started to curl up in a little ball and that was when Kareena looked over at her and listened to her sobs. She got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to Ameesha and got up on her knees so she was above Ameesha Patel.
She lifted one arm up in the air and opened her hand and let the panties drop down onto Ameesha's curled up body. She then gave an indignant nod down at Ameesha and looked up.
"That is how you end a feud................"
But before she could do anything Ameesha turned her body and her Backhand connected with Kareena's chin. Ameesha was on her back and across her legs lay Kareena's exhausted body.
"Why can't you just give up?" Kareena gasped.
Ameesha could barely hear her but she heard it and replied, "Why won't YOU?"
Kareena turned trying to be completely atop Ameesha, but got slapped in the face and knocked to the side instead. Neither moved for a few seconds, just panted heavily. Finally, they rolled back toward each other. Their arms went tried to go over the other's body to get in a dominant position, but instead their arms got tangled and the moment they made contact something awoke within them!
They locked hands, and with their free hands grabbed at the other's hair. They started rolling around on the ground, hitting short knees and biting if the other's flesh was close enough. They ended up back on their feet and now both hands were firmly entrenched in the other woman's hair. They went around the entire room, ripping hair out of the other's head. Tripping over the bed and wrestling there without a victor and rolling off the bed and back on their feet.
Bodies slammed into walls, as if they were taking turns.
One hand from Ameesha escaped from Kareena's hair and dug into the cute face of Kareena eliciting a scream and an act of reprisal as she did the same. The two women went around the whole room scratching at the other's face with one hand while the other was hauling on hair.
They fell onto the sofa, squirmed briefly, then tumbled off and got back on their feet. Kareena pushed forward Ameesha tripped, sending the two women flying into the hallway where Kareena nearly pushed Ameesha backward over the banister.
Ameesha got one foot up and kicked Kareena away. Kareena hit the wall hard and Ameesha turned and looked down to the main floor. She swallowed and made a gulping type sound and looked at Kareena, "You almost killed me!"
"Sorry. I'll sure as hell DO it, next time." There was no sarcasm in Kareena's voice, she meant it! She threw herself at Ameesha again, but this time Ameesha side-stepped and it was Kareena who nearly went over the railing.
Ameesha moved back and put her forearm on the back of Kareena's neck and tried to push her over the edge and Kareena actually went over. Ameesha fell down to her ass, her hands behind her hips. All she could do was look up to the roof and thank god it was over..
"Its not over!" Kareena had held onto the rail and was now pushing herself back over and falling to the floor . She was exhausted and sat there looking at Ameesha, who was in disbelief that there was going to be more to this fight.
"Why Kareena? Why are you still bothering with this? I beat you!"
"No you didn't Ameesha, I came back for more and to win this so when they talk about pathetic it will start with, ‘Yes, Ameesha is pathetic."
"Screw you!" Ameesha kicked out her leg but Kareena kicked her leg out then started to lift herself up to her feet. Kareena reached and grabbed the railing and lifted herself up. Both were getting a firm feeling that this would all end very soon.
Kareena was up a tad faster and threw her entire body at Ameesha avalanching her into the wall. She grabbed Ameesha hair and started hitting the back of Ameesha Patels head into the wall. Ameesha dug her nails into Kareena's back and scratched in as deep as she could do with the little strength she had, it was enough to get Kareena turned around. She ignored the scream from Kareena and went to hit a knee but Kareena blocked it and pushed forward.
"NOOO!"
"Ameesha!"
 Both women tumbled down the stairs Ameesha on top, her face in Kareena's chest; the same position they'd ended up in after their last fight - but with their roles reversed.
"When they wake up they're going to hate hearing no one won."