News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Coming Soon - Topless Submission Catfight - Angel vs Eve

• 7 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Coming Soon - Topless Submission Catfight - Angel vs Eve
« on: March 06, 2019, 09:59:35 PM »

Angel is committed to having a go at a catfight for us here at The Catz Review. She is determined to show you fans that she is more than just a beautiful lady. She’s only 5 feet tall and a dress size 6. I think it’s fair to say that she is the smallest lady who has ever worked for us!

{alt}

Eve

{alt}

http://clips4sale.com/studio/24753

https://catzreview.vids.io/

The Catz Review Team
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Coming Soon - Topless Submission Catfight - Angel vs Eve
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 03:08:53 PM »
OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH ANGEL! I really hope she comes back, her little squeaks and yelps while fighting along with her tiny 5'0 size just made me a huge fan of hers win or lose. I've never seen a catfighter and my first reaction to her was "Awwww" LMAO ;D

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 07:12:09 PM »
OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH ANGEL! I really hope she comes back, her little squeaks and yelps while fighting along with her tiny 5'0 size just made me a huge fan of hers win or lose. I've never seen a catfighter and my first reaction to her was "Awwww" LMAO ;D

Whether or not she will be back again is down to you fans.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 03:03:55 AM »

I purchased this fight as soon as it came out, I'd buy it again if it means Angel will return  ;D
I would have loved to see her fight Pandora but I think Pandora would have more than likely wiped the floor with her lol.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 03:06:38 AM by jaybee »

Offline clandestino

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 12:59:58 PM »

I purchased this fight as soon as it came out, I'd buy it again if it means Angel will return  ;D
I would have loved to see her fight Pandora but I think Pandora would have more than likely wiped the floor with her lol.

Thumbs up from me to this sexy little kitten and her long blonde hair that won't stay tied up when she's fighting!

If you can find another tiny girl her for to have a kittenfight with that would be awesome!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 09:32:38 PM »

Thumbs up from me to this sexy little kitten and her long blonde hair that won't stay tied up when she's fighting!

If you can find another tiny girl her for to have a kittenfight with that would be awesome!

Yes that is the problem - finding someone small enough to give little Angel a catfight she can get into (in the physical sense) whether it be topless or nude.  8)
I did think of April....

Offline clandestino

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2019, 07:33:35 PM »

Yes that is the problem - finding someone small enough to give little Angel a catfight she can get into (in the physical sense) whether it be topless or nude.  8)
I did think of April....

Angel vs April would be a good matchup. Angel is a little bigger, I think, but not too strong for Angel to compete with and possibly beat!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2019, 05:14:56 PM »

I did think of April....

Angel vs April would be a good matchup. Angel is a little bigger, I think, but not too strong for Angel to compete with and possibly beat!

I have also got Super Vixen wanting to give the little lady a damn good thrashing!  8)