News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Prison Deathfight

• 14 Replies

JuliaBlood

Prison Deathfight
« on: March 09, 2019, 06:19:31 PM »
Finally! I have another enemy for a deathmatch!

Amanda - The Pain Princess
25yo / 113 / 5'3"

vs

Juliablood
37yo / 121 / 5'7"

I hope the story pleases everyone.

JuliaBlood

Re: Prison Deathfight
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 11:12:54 PM »
Asia.
A women's prison in the green somewhere.
I was taken here for flimsy reasons.
For some days now I am sitting in a damp, dark cell.
There is only food waste to eat.
I am often brought out during the day.
Waterboarding, hits, humiliations.
They make an effort to break me.

I can barely stand it all when a fat Asian woman enters my cell.
She hangs the photo of a pretty dark-haired woman with a tack on the wall.
She points to the picture on the wall on which a young dark-haired woman can be seen.

"You will meet her in 7 days. Either you kill her and go home. Or she kills you and we bury you out in the jungle. I think that's all you need to know."
She gives me a grin and leaves the cell.
The door closes behind her.

A few hours later, I am transferred to the normal block, receive reasonable food and twice a day i can use the grubby gym.

The days go by until the door opens late one afternoon.

Two guards handcuff me and then lead me to a basement vault with a brightly lit cage in the middle.

There is a table near the cage door with a shimmering blue thong and a bottle of water on it.
They take my shackles off and tell me to put on the thong.

I follow the instructions, drink some of the water from the bottle.

Then I climb the steps to the cage.
my heart beats wildly.
my hands are sweat wet.
The floor covered a mat with old blood traces from previous fights.
My heart beats wildly.
My hands are sweat wet.

My eyes search for the opponent in the dark around the cage.

What is behind the photo?
A 180 lbs fighting machine?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:23:11 PM by JuliaBlood »

Offline PainPrincess

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 03:16:40 AM »
My eyes already adjusted to the dim lighting as I watch my opponent step Into the cage.  This isn't my first fight here...and it sure won't be my last...I remind myself this everyday.  Its something you just need to do to survive in this hell...and I'm on year 3 of 20. 

I know when people see me in here they think I'm a weak easy target.  That's why I learned to make or break and I broke a few already.  The guards loved it and now they treat me well as I entertain and give them something to bet on.

My smallish frame compared to my opponent today I hear has set the odds at just about 50-50. I even wagered on myself with the warden.

In a black panties with lime green trim I lick my lips as the cage door closes.

JuliaBlood

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 01:37:37 PM »
I enter the cage, my eyes fall on a woman who is anything, but not a fighting machine.

As I warm up, I notice the growing unrest around the cage. more and more guards are coming to the cellar.

I hear how numbers are called, apparently they are betting on  fighters and I guess I'm not the favorite.

I seek the eye contact with my opponent, want to demonstrate my self-confidence, intimidate her.

Outside the cage, a voice calls out with a strong accent "READY?!"

With unmoved face, I raise my hands.

Somebody beats a pan with a ladle and a loud screaming filled the cellar vault.

I break away from the cage wall in my back and walk towards the center of the cage.

I am focused on my opponent.

Offline PainPrincess

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 03:25:13 PM »
Bouncing on my feet awaiting the clang of the start of the fight.  There it goes...my fists up to bring my face as I hop out off the wall and to center.  My eyes peering over my knuckles. Just 2 feet away I stop plant and with one quick stroke send my left leg high and strong kicking at your head. Hiyaaaaa

JuliaBlood

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 10:16:15 PM »
We move towards each other, I'm looking for an opportunity to attack you, but you attack me first.

I jerk my fist up to cover my face and your foot hits my hand hard against my cheek as you sent your kick up to my head.
I counter it as fast as I can, kick hard and fast in the direction of your thigh.

Offline PainPrincess

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 12:02:01 AM »
The top of my foot smacks your hand into your own face.  The impact really gets my blood going.

I return my foot back to the floor when your kick out for my thigh.  Impressed how quick and painless tolerant you are as my blast didn't slowly you at all.

I jump back before your footor can catch the inside of my thigh.  My butt jutting back and out as I bend over.  Off balance a split second I brace with my right hand on the ground.

I a 3 point stance already I just push and drive aiming my shoulder for your tummy trying to drive you back to the cage wall.

JuliaBlood

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 01:28:41 PM »
My reflexive kick forces you into a 3 point stance and I fail to continue my attack because I now feel the effect of your kick.
I shake my head and want to continue, as you grab me and press hard against the cage wall.
The air escapes my lungs as I bounce backwards into the wall of steel rods.
I'm dazed a second before I try to ram my elbow in your back.

Offline PainPrincess

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 02:09:07 PM »
Nggghhhhhhh your hard pointy elbow drives down into my shoulder blades and I drop to one knee.  Not in the best of spots but knowing I can make almost any situation work.  My evil impulses kick in...wham.... wham.  I fire up a left,  then another up into your sex hoping to stun and immobilize you enough as I plan to rise up hard and fast with both hands going for your throat to squeeze the life out of ya as i pin ya back to the cage wall.

JuliaBlood

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 04:07:27 PM »
My elbow hits hard in your back and you go on your knees.
Actually a good moment to ram my knee into your face.
But then my loud cry of pain filled the cellar.
"Iiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!"
Your fist hits hard between my legs.
With wide eyes I sink on the cage floor.
I can see how you get up, feel how your hands around my neck.
You press relentlessly.
I grab your wrists and try to get them off my neck.
My face turns red.
My eyes are coming out of their sockets.
I gasp desperately for air.
And then I return the favor.
Take my right arm, stretch it out, between your legs, and pull it up hard and fast.
My forearm bangs hard between your thighs.

Offline PainPrincess

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 09:06:02 PM »
My hands round your neck rattling your head against the cage.  I see your face reddens and eyes strain in pain...fear.

The smile on my face widens as I feel the power over you.  About to sink my teeth into you I quickly shriek in pain..aaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggguuhhhhhh.  I rise up on my tip toes as you smack my sex hard and I let go of you.

Holding my mound I glare back over you. A pain I'm not used to.  I try and shake it off.  I get my guard up and make my way to you.  "Time to die bitch".

JuliaBlood

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 09:35:42 PM »
My punch between your legs is successful.
You must take your fucking hands from my throat.
I pump air into my lungs, rub my reddened neck.

Just come slowly to my feet.
When your pain subsides, you turn around and lift your hands.
Your eyes sparkle with hatred.

I shake myself again, take another deep breath, raise my hands and snarl "Come on, bitch! Let's bring it to an end!"
I break away from the cage wall.

Offline PainPrincess

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2019, 09:54:27 PM »
I toss my hair back and charge like an animal towards you.  My fists clenched.  Just a few feet away I leap jumping up as I fire my right fist out in a leaping punch towards your eye.  Yt

JuliaBlood

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 11:58:07 AM »
I march forward, determined to make a decision.
When you attack me, jump high and strike your fist in the direction of my face.
I pull my arms up, but your fist hits me hard through my cover on the cheekbone.
Stars dance in front of my eyes, I go down to the floor.
Crawl over the mats in 4 point stance, disoriented.

JuliaBlood

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2019, 07:13:41 PM »
OK. Thank you for your message and your attempt.
Have a good time.