News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Ringmaster Girls & Brutal Barbie Video Section at Rockin-Roxanne.com

• 4 Replies

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
{alt}

We have just added a new sub section for Ringmaster Girls Videos at Rockin-Roxanne.com featuring sexy woman in wrestling, boxing and mixed matches.  This also includes videos from their short lived Brutal Barbie Series.   You can see all the videos at this link: www.rockin-roxanne.com/html/ringmastergirls.html

{alt}

We have also added ALL of our Ringmaster Girls videos to our sister site at www.femalefightflix.com along with most of our Sweetheart Videos where you can now instantly steam over 1000 videos.   Get  your first stream for just $4 using promo code TRYITOUT

Xoxo,
Roxanne

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
very sad not to see April vs Krissy on that list
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!

Offline BattleofTheSexes

It was the cover of Fighting Females magazine. also I may have known April.
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Two questions. Is the brutal barbies the mixed matches I'm guessing? And will more videos be added? Really hoping for some of the ones with Holly and Krissy vs Tai to be added. I'll have to get an order together.

It was the cover of Fighting Females magazine. also I may have known April.

I'm really kind of curious. How might you have known her? And was the match good? I really miss Ringmaster-girls.

Offline BattleofTheSexes

I'm really kind of curious. How might you have known her? And was the match good? I really miss Ringmaster-girls.
[/quote]

It was around 99 or so back In Ft Wayne, I was drinking with some neighbors. She was someones cousin or something, about 3 bottles into the arbor mist she started poking, which loosened my tongue and turned into I'll kick your butt etc. Being both really drunk I wasn't about to take advantage (in retrospect she was really freaking hot and maybe the one time I actually should have let that slide), but we got to talking about her having an interest in boxing (IKR?) and I started telling her about theses companies that paid girls to fight, and she seemed interested. Then some drama happened and everybody scattered and I never saw her again. A few years later I picked up my copy of FF mag and BOOM.
Could I say for 100% certain it was her? No, I was really drunk, but the name and face, plus the circumstances. If nothing else its a good story.
But I also never got to see the match but I understand she may have been a bit too aggressive.