News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The storyline in cyberfight. Seach.

• 2 Replies

Offline Elfelarin

The storyline in cyberfight. Seach.
« on: March 09, 2019, 10:41:59 PM »
Good morning, everyone! Hm... To be honest, I'm new here, but I hope I can find partners for cyberfight. I am a girl and looking for girls. BUT! Your real gender doesn't matter to me. If you can play the girl character-no questions.
First of all, I'm looking for really  good fighters. I'm not interested in things like "I hit you, you hit me." It's boring and uninteresting. Good, voluminous text-that's what I'm looking for.
Secondly. I don't want your pictures. And I won't send you mine. I will explain this further.
Third, I don't fight for nothing. I love storylines, interesting stories, plots. I'm not interested in a story like "we met in my country house with a random MMA cage in my basement to fight." I'll be over the moon if you use not only your fists, but your head.
That's why I won't send you my photos and I don't want yours. You want to fight me? Of course! Just come up with a story and characters in it.

I'm sorry if that was rude. I'm very tired of losers sending me pictures of their cocks or Tits, but they can't write more than two sentences.

Now, let's see what exactly I can offer you.

Good (no bad) stories. And a good fight, of course. What I love?

- A fight to the death? No problem. Just be sure to offer a good story for that.
 - Catfight? Cool, I'll be happy to make you bald!
 - Sexfight? Let's find out which one of us is hotter.
 - Fantasy? Wonderful! Orcs, elves, drow? What do you prefer?
 - Fantastic? I've always dreamed of visiting other planets.
 - Footsie? Why not?
 - Catball? Meow. 
 - Face to face, nose to nose, belly to belly? Of course!
 - Furry? I can do that.
 - About fandoms... I've always wanted a fight in Game of Thrones. So hopefully someone here knows this show.
What can't I do? What I hate? Hmmm...
 - Toilet games. Poop and pee... I'll pass, sorry guys.
 - Small vs Big. I like equal opponents. 
 - Rude to me.  You can say what you want to my characters, but show your manners. No "baby" or "chicken" with me. I'm human, you try to be too.  What else... Nothing, apparently.

I already have a couple of ideas, but it's all in your hands. If anyone is interested in this topic, write to me here or in trillian. Trillian's better. I'll be waiting.
My trillian: elfelarin

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: The storyline in cyberfight. Seach.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 11:31:20 PM »
To quote a member here, whom I respect, "even with a solid amount of knowledge and creativity, sometimes we just don't intersect". I usually write 5 thousand words long stories, and like my roleplays detailed for the same reason so that no two session is the same, it's mainly a challenge to myself.

However, as I'm also in my '40s, I don't roleplay young women just 25 and up and that alone can be an incompatibility between two creative people. I have also come to experience, that because I'm not a quick typist, patience can be a virtue, only I can't for example force a person with little kids or on the other side of the Earth to conform to me. Of course, I'm not implying you do either. I'm actually used to having 5-6 sessions before the actual fight just to set up a scene.

I strictly work with imagination., so the pictures are not an issue. Correction, wouldn't be an issue. I don't like to take part in "which one would win in real life?" polls as in my view, experience decides a lot, so do recent injuries, therefore I only believe in people being in the same height and weight group but not clones or equals.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
Re: The storyline in cyberfight. Seach.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 04:50:24 PM »
I would love to try you out. If you've got Trillian add me. jessicafights
Trillian jessicafights