News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story request

• 3 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Story request
« on: March 11, 2019, 01:07:56 PM »
If I'm wrong, please excuse me.

So, I've been fond of titfight for a few years. I love all the women's competitions but the titfight is the best for me. And many times, I start making comparisons with what I see. So I wanted to know if anyone was willing or willing to write stories about:

1) Ashley Benson
2) Boa Hancock (I was thinking against Nami but within the One Piece world of material there is plenty of it)
3) Leanna Decker
4) Messyjessie58 (I only know the name on instagram)
5) Katee Owens

Unfortunately I am still inexperienced in writing, so I would not be able to give my best for my "most important" fantasies.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Catscarlisle

Re: Story request
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 06:13:26 PM »
It's very rare that people do story requests for free so you'll probably have to pay for it.

There are some on the celebrity fight section that might be able to write about Leanna Decker and Katee Owens but I don't know that they take requests.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 06:22:59 AM »
I already imagined an answer like but yours, but I wasn't sure if the requests were free or not.

Obviously, my "request" is an idea rather than a request. Before paying a story I would try first to write it myself, and if I really can't, I'd ask someone (even paying for it if necessary).

Thanks anyway for the answer :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 06:23:23 AM by Susanoom »
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Catscarlisle

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 06:46:13 AM »
I mean, it's just my personal experience with requests.  People tend not to do it unless they get paid.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to try to ask some people.  I feel like personally messaging the writer with your idea and giving a proper detailed description with pictures and gifs would probably help the writer gain more interest in your request.  Again, I think Decker vs. Owens (with gifs) would interest some of the writers in the celeb forum.  I don't remember their names but a few write good titfights and only post in that area. 

Otherwise, if you want to commission, especially with something like One Piece, you should ask Luffy316 to do that for you.