News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The neighborhood wives vs Joy

• 4 Replies

Offline mag

The neighborhood wives vs Joy
« on: March 11, 2019, 09:54:25 PM »
Lisa and Mary (The neighbor wives) vs Joy

It had been several weeks since the last fight against Ana and life has started to get back to normal.  Joy had healed up and was back in her routine.  Joy got an email from Lisa stating that she wanted to have a catfight with Joy when the time was right, or else the video’s she and Mary have would be released to the community and whomever else they thought would embarrass us.   Joy was very mad and called Ana, yelling at her that this was her fault and she would make her pay if it was the last thing she did.

Over the next couple of days, I noticed Joy getting a bit more anxious and angry at things.  I caught her a few times looking at her emails in private and cursing to her laptop.  I wasn’t sure what was up, and when I questioned her she blew it off telling me it was nothing and not to worry about it. 

I had a major project going on at work and needed to be out of the house all day and night on Friday.   I had texted Joy a few times that evening to check up on her and had not heard back.  That wasn’t uncommon for Joy to not text back quickly but this had been longer than normal and into the night.  I called the house and no answer.  I was just about finished up with my work, when my phone buzzed, looking down it was Joy calling.

“Hello Baby, how have you been?”  I asked.

“Please come home Michael, please just come home.” my wife could barely whisper into the phone.

“What happened are you ok?” I asked again getting concerned.

“It was Mary and Lisa.  Please just come home.”  Joy sobbed.

I packed up all my stuff and bolted out the door to my car and raced home.  It seemed like hours but in 30 minutes I was pulling into our driveway and rushing into our home.   I came into the bedroom and looked at Joy, she was sleeping now, but as I pulled back the sheets I saw the damage done.  She was naked and had bruising all around her tits, belly and inner thighs, her neck had marks on it and her face was bruised up.  She also appeared to have what I am supposing was dry cum on her in a bunch of spots.  Her hair also looked like some had been ripped out as well.

I woke her up and tended to her body, cleaning her up, and trying to get cold packs on her bruises.  She was sobbing that she was sorry, and that Lisa and Mary had blackmailed her into fighting them. 

“Them?”  I said

“Yes.  It was supposed to be me against Lisa and Mary in a sort of tag team, 2vs1 match.  But as we started and I got in a few moves, they just both attacked me.  They beat on me so much.” She sobbed

“Ok, just rest Joy.  It is ok, I got you cleaned up, so just rest.  I will come check on you in a bit.”  I said, trying to hide anger.  As I go to get up, I can see that Joy is already fast asleep.

I grab a drink and head to the living room to think.  I notice a DVD near the TV and it has a note to play me.   I pick it up and look at it, then put it in to see what it is.  My heart is racing, as I wonder if it is what I think.  I don’t have to wait long, as I see Mary and Lisa on screen right away.  They start the DVD off by telling me that they waited and told Joy to make sure I was gone for a while before they wanted her to come over for a little friendly match in front of the hubbies. 

“We told her it would be a tag team,” they said to camera with big grins, “But we lied!  Michael prepare yourself to watch your wife get very used and abused”

Lisa and Mary took a few steps back and posed for the camera.  Lisa was about 5’4”, 150lbs, 34C, blonde, 28yrs I would guess, and she was in a tiny little black bikini.   Mary was 5’6”, about 180lbs, brunette, 40DD tits, 34 yrs old, she was a bit chunky, but she also wore a tiny bikini.  They pan around the room to show off the “fighting area”.   They have mats on the floor about a 15 by 15 area, couches on the non-wall sides, what looks like makeshift  padded wall on two sides.  I see Mark, Lisa husband on one couch.  Then I watch as Rick, Mary’s husband is walking Joy to the fighting area with her hands behind her back. Joy is 5’4” tall, 47 years old, about 155lbs, with big 38DD tits, she is a redhead with blonde streaks, has a bit of a tummy and nice full backside.   She is wearing the tiny little bikini she wore against Ana.

“Since we are kind of beginners, we have to soften up Joy before we start, which is why Rick has your wife’s arms secure.”  Lisa says to the camera.

Lisa turns and rushes up to Joy and punches her right in the stomach but not very hard.  Lisa isn’t used to fighting another woman, so she hits her again, a little harder, as I can barely here the smack off of Joy’s stomach, and Lisa hits her one more time with a right and left to Joy’s ample tits, but still way to lightly. 

“You have to hit her harder.” Rick says to Lisa. 

“Let me show you.” Mary says.   

Mary gets up and stands in front of Joy.  She pulls her fist back and punches Joy in her belly right above her bikini line.  Harder than Lisa, but still I think not enough I think for the beating/bruising I see on Joy.  Mary stands in front of Joy and gives her a left and right punch to the stomach as well.  Joy does moan a bit on those.  I hear Mary tell her hubby how much fun it is to punch Joy’s soft stomach.  Mary then really lets go with the best punch yet to Joys low, low stomach.  That gets a big moan from Joy and Rick lets Joy fall to her knees.

“Ok, let’s get started now for real.”  Lisa says

Mary goes over to her hubby’s couch and sits while Lisa goes over and reaches down to pick up Joy by her hair.  As she does Joy grabs Lisa, leg and picks it up quickly dropping Lisa on her butt.  Joy gets to her knees, rubbing her sore stomach, and catching her breath.  Lisa rolls and gets back to her feet quickly and comes at Joy again, but Joy beats her to the punch again, and lays a quick jab to Lisa stomach, stopping the woman in her tracks.  Joy then gets dirty and uses her forearm between Lisa’s legs and slams it into her pussy.  Lisa falls to the mat in front of Joy.  Joy gets up and grabs Lisa by the hair and lifts her up to her feet.  Joy reaches back and punches Lisa deep in her stomach.  Lisa folds over Joy’s fist and starts to try and drop down.  Joy grabs Lisa shoulders and pushes her back first into the wall.  She grabs Lisa by the hair and starts banging her head into the wall.  Lisa is dazed and Joy takes full advantage. Joy rips open Lisa top and grabs onto her nipples twisting and pulling on them.  Lisa is moaning and now starting to get a high pitched scream.   Joy seeing her opportunity, as Lisa is screaming, she slams her knee up between Lisa’s thighs connecting right on her pussy.   Mark is looking concerned on his couch.  I hear Mary in the background shouting for Lisa to get over to her.   Lisa in a desperate move slams her head down, and it catches Joy in the forehead stunning her.  Lisa then drops down and crawls over to Mary and makes a “tag”

Mary jumps off her couch and rushes over to Joy, and pushes her into the padded wall.  She holds her onto the wall and grinds her weight on her.  It is obvious that Lisa and Mary are new, as they aren’t sure what to do to follow up on any moves.  Mary tries to grab Joy’s hair to bash her head into the wall, but Joy stomps her foot down on Mary’s, distracting her enough for Joy to turn around and punch Mary in her stomach.  Mary stands still shocked at the punch, so Joy does it again, this time right above the bikini bottom line. 

“How do you like it Bitch?” I hear my wife sneer.

Next Joy, grabs Mary, bends her over at the waist while holding her hair and she knees Mary’s large chest several times.  Joy’s knee going up and down, eventually knocking both DD’s from the bikini top.  Mary is moaning in pain, and finally collapses and falls to the ground.   Joy doesn’t let up though, she quickly moves down next to Mary and grabs both tits and starts to maul them.  She is squeezing her tit meat, then grabbing and yanking on her nipples, then she starts to slap them back and forth.   Mary is groaning loudly, so much that Joy moves to sit on her face to continue the mauling.

“That should shut you up!” Joy says, as she grabs a nipple in each hand and leans back. 

Mary’s nipples are pulled tight, and her DD’s are stretched out and up.  Joy must notice as well, because she gets off of Mary’s face and then sits on her stomach.  She uses one hand to hold the DD tit up, and the other hand she claws at the tender underside of Mary’s tit.   This new pain, has Mary hollowing and begging for Joy to stop.  Joy loving the success she had on the right tit, does the same to the left tit.  Mary is flailing away on the ground.  Joy is having so much fun, I can see it in her eyes, as she reaches back and grabs Mary’s bottoms pulling them up hard into a frontal wedgie.

The audio picks up everything and I can hear Mark, Lisa and Rick talking.  This is unbelievable, it is so fucking exciting.  I can’t believe Joy is doing so well.  Maybe you and Mary should just get on to double teaming her until she is a beat down to submission,  then we can tell you what to do with her.  I shudder as I hear that, and from the looks of my wife I think it will be quite a bit they have done to her.   It was 10pm when Joy called me, and the time on the video says 8pm, so I am wondering just how long they worked her over. I watch the screen as Mark and Lisa whisper something.

Lisa gets up quietly and from behind she grabs Joy’s hair and drags her off of Mary.  Lisa sits down behind her, wraps up Joy in a full nelson, making sure to work her hands deep into Joy’s hair.  Lisa also wraps her legs around Joy in a leg scissors, and squeezes tightly.   Mary is on the ground a little bit away from them now, pulling her bikini bottoms out of her pussy, she slowly makes it to her knees.  I can see a bit of an angry look across her face.  Mary approaches Joy and she rips open her top, and she is intent on doing the damage done to her.  She lifts up Joy’s tit by her nipple and digs her claw into the base of the tit.   Joy’s tits are big enough that Mary tells Lisa to wrap her arm around and hold Joy’s nipple.  Once Lisa has the nipple Mary uses both hands to claw the underside of the tit.  Now it is Joy’s turn to moan out in pain.  Mary is loving this now and I can sense a turn in their attitude, as they are getting more comfortable attacking Joy.   Mary finishes off the tit with a couple of punches right the base of the tit.  Lisa and Mary then move to the other tit, and repeat the torture of the other tit.  After abusing that tit, Mary just starts punching Joy in her tits, aiming for her nipples.  Punch after punch hit Joy in the tits. 

“Harder, like this” I hear from the side, and then I see a now naked Rick come up behind Mary and slam his fist into Joy’s tit.

He pancakes Joy tit to her chest.  Mary gets a wicked smile and now starts to punch with all her might, Joy’s tits are red, and starting to swell.  Mary punches and slaps, and mauls Joy’s tits for 5 minutes straight.  Joy’s head is going from side to side, moaning out. 

Mary gets up and Lisa releases the full nelson.  Joy falls to her back and tries to reach up and cradle her tits.  Mary doesn’t allow that as she grabs Joy’s hands and puts them over her head, then sits on her face. 

“You have to try punching her tits Lisa, they are so soft, but punch them hard” Mary says.

Lisa kneels down a bit tentatively and punches Joy’s right tit.  She watches her little fist sink into the tit flesh, and a smile crosses her face.  She straddles Joy and then starts to hammer Joy’s pride and joy tits.  Lisa looks up to find Mark also naked and very excited watch her, I think he mouths to her to stomp on them.   Lisa stands straight up and she goes to stomp on them, but does so with a tentative stomp.  Mark has no such reservations and he gets up and stomps down on Joy’s tit and crushes it beneath his heel. 

“Really go at them Lisa.  Crush them.” Mark encourages his wife.

Lisa then gets the hint and she is stomping down on them harder and harder.  She at some point starts to jump up into the air and bring all her weight down onto Joy’s tits.   Joy’s body is jumping off the mats with every stomp from Lisa.   
I hear the men shouting out ideas, and watch as Lisa and Mary attempt to do what is asked.  Lisa goes down to Joy’s legs, she kicks them apart and she stomps her foot down on Joy’s pussy. Mary sits back a bit and picks up Joy’s head to watch as Lisa is stomping down on her pussy.  Joy watches as Lisa picks up her foot and stomps down again, only this time she keeps her heel on her and grinds it in.  Joy is moaning and her eyes are rolling back into her head.  It looks like she passed out, but that doesn’t stop these ladies.  They are getting incredibly excited at beating on Joy.  Mary gets up and wants a try, she takes Lisa’s place and stomps her foot down hard on Joy’s pussy.  Joy is barely moving now.  Mary gets upset that she isn’t reacting as much.  She spreads Joy’s legs out to the sides, and stomps them hard from the back of her knees to her inner thigh right next to her pussy.  She is stomping and kicking, almost jumping and kicking her thighs.  Well that explains that bruising.  She gets to Joy’s pussy, and Mary raises up and drops her knee right down onto her pussy, she raises up and does it again, and then a third time.   But Joy is still out.

They all gather and talk about the next phase.  The men are wanting to watch them double team Joy more and attack her big tits, belly and pussy more.  They make suggestions that they all readily agree with, and the video goes dark for a moment.  They come back and Mary has Joy in a camel clutch, and Lisa is in front of her, she pulls back her foot and kicks Joy in her tits.  Mary switches from holding Joy’s chin to choking her with the bikini top they had ripped off of Joy.  Lisa is now taking a few steps back and quickly come forward to kick Joy’s tits from the side, smacking the tits into each other.  Joy’s tits are swollen and turning black and blue.

Lisa kneels down in front of Joy.  Mary is still leaning back choking Joy with the bikini top with one hand, and with the other she is trying to rip out a clump of hair.   Lisa rears back her hand and slaps it right across Joys face, and then back with a backhand across the other cheek.  My wife’s head is jerking from side to side, as Lisa continues this onslaught on her checks.  She must have slapped her face 10 times back and forth, until I see Mary’s hand slip back and Joy fall out of the camel clutch.  I look closely and see a patch of hair in Mary’s hand. 

Mary grabs Joy’s head by the hair and lifts her to her knees as she drags her back towards her couch.  Once there she grabs her arms and puts a knee into her back, forcing her tits to be displayed up and out.  Lisa comes over and slaps them back and forth like she was doing to her face.  Huge swinging slaps are echoing off the walls, and Joy is sobbing.  I hear Lisa tell her to hold her tight.  I watch as Lisa closes the space and holding Joy shoulders, Lisa slams her knee into Joy’s tits.  Her tits have no place to go as Mary is holding her tight and has a knee in her back.

Joy is flung to the ground by the couch, and Mary is stepping and using her feet to pound on Joy’s tits and belly.  Lisa has her shin over Joy’s neck as she is stroking Mark’s cock and asking him what else he wants to see.  Lisa is really pushing down on Joy’s throat, and Mary’s feet are pounding her stomach.  I watch in horror as Mary gets up on the couch and walks down with all her weight on Joy’s belly, and then watch her walk back up to the couch using Joy’s tits.  Finally Mary jumps down from the couch onto Joy’s belly.  I watch as my wife spits up, coughing and gagging.  The ladies both get up laughing as the video fades to black again. 

To be continued… 

What else do we think these sadistic couples have in store for poor Joy?  Time will tell.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: The neighborhood wives vs Joy
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 02:11:22 PM »
Continue, please

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 01:28:09 PM »
Out standing so far.

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 05:07:28 PM »
Great series....we need another part soon!!!

Offline FemaleFightLover

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 09:34:26 PM »
As the husbands got involved Michael deseerves some satisfaction too.
I think Joy should challenge each couple to fight the Husbands with the looser paying penalties.
This way Michael could have some funn and Joy gets beaten again in front of him while hi has his way with the other man's wife