News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A rivalry blooms again....Vanessa vs Linda (linftr)

• 63 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: A rivalry blooms again....Vanessa vs Linda (linftr)
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 01:51:32 AM »
YOuch! as I thrash my butt right into your awaiting bite, and am hardly able to tug it back.  I feel those teeth digging in and yelp once again, losing my own bite in the process. "You dirty fuck faced filth, I swear I will leave bits of you the length of this trail   Yewowwww."..as you shift your hand and gouge my dangling breast. Hesitating whether I should shift a hand off your furry fleece, I feel a handful of my coarse pubes gathered up and yanked out.  My bottom bucks and I can feel a burning spot that must be stubbled at best.

How can she turn things around like this, and I have a stroke of genius..i'll turn it around ...as I lurch forward on all fours, and pivot, my head , as I turn, seeing your defencless rear beckoning.  "That sorry rear end of yours is going to be a lot sorryier, as with branches crackling and leave crunching, I race to strike before you can swivel.  One hand rises up to claw down on your back, while the other is poised to go between your legs  at those greasy thin things you call lips.  I growl for extra added fearsness, as my bit up bottom wriggles in anticipation.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 10:15:21 PM »
“What the Fu...” I think then a scream bellows from me as I arch my back trying to escape your fucking nails as the rake down my back and over my ass. I lunge forward and land on hands and knees in the soft dirt of the trail.

Turning to face you I see you with a smirk on your face, shaking your ass like a dig wagging it’s tail. “You cxnt” I screech as I raise to my knees. “Get your fucking ass over here Sow”.

Suddenly we are meshed together, snarling and cursing each other. The air almost turning blue with the words we are using. I lower my right hand, thinking to myself that now is the time to ruin this pigs pussy, and reach between your wide spread legs and latch onto your loose floppy cxnt lips. My thumb gouging at the hood covering your clit as I take deep, my fingers slipping inside you and start to claw at the inner walls of your pussy. “When I finish with you whore you will not be able to take another cock inside, not even the small one your husbands has” I snarl then lean my head down and bite at your neck.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 10:48:11 PM »
"Oh, I got you good. but not as good as I will.  I left ruts on your greasy back!" being clearly proud of my handiwork.  Seeing you beckoning me on for another clash, I soak up the view of the dirt streaked slut.  At last she was dancing to my tune !

I lunge out of the low vegetation at you as  you brace in the trail area, and slash down at your titties, hauling them even lower, surprised that you didn't fend off my  nails, when I feel I rough groping downstairs, and my generous pink petals yanked to the sides.  I howl, my body shuddering, as I try to knock my head into yours and haul myself over you, as I tug your breasts even further and start to crawl over you.

I feel your mouth slobbering on my shoulder, teeth grating, but as my tits thump on you, my main concern is to get my pussy out of the danger zone.  "get your fucking fingers out of there"  as I screech when a nail scrapes my clit.  My hands shifting to your back, I thrust you towards the dirt, where you belong, and I straighten my legs, almost over you, and looking straight down at your already bloodied back.  "I'll rip your snatch apart, oh, you are so dirty" me yelping as I still feel you trying to lasso and carve my precious pink.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 01:03:53 AM »
“Fuck you Linda you damn cow...I am going to shred your cave size cxnt” I howl as your nails take at me more. I twist on my side and grab your right leg and yank, pulling you to the ground with me. We both try and grab into the other in the middle of the dirt path. The result is a writhing twining mass of arms and legs as we end up in a catball. My right hand locks onto your pussy and I gouge and dig at your large lips and clit. My left hand is raking over and over the same spot on your back. I lean into you and sink my teeth into your cheek while we lock eyes.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 01:48:22 AM »
Arrgh, I'm rolling in the dirt with this wallowing pig, but instinctively my hand has darted down to her cxnt and has clawed it, even as she shouts what she will do to mine.  I wince and yelp as she seems to relish attacking my big lips and   I match her glare as we roll, with me on top for a moment, and plant the palm of my free hand on her marshmallow boob, hoping to deflate it with my nails as they curl.

At least my now gaping pussy is not hanging out so much as we squirm and twist, and I think I just carved her popped out clit. Will teach her to get turned on as I destroy her.  Owwwwwww , my cheek, you actually did bite my cheek !

I try to churn  my knees at you and somehow get leverage.  Not only are you trying to scar my snatch, you are marking my face!.  I have to lift my hand off your tit and claw at your face to stop your savagry.  I'll have her look like hamburger as payback when I am done, as I feel your bite popping off as my nails threaten what features yo uhave.  Instead of rolling away, I need to wound you badly, so I can maul you  at leisure.  One hand now waving freely, the other sunk in your swamp , I look for the most sensitive spot to strike, opening my mouth to bob for a nipple.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2019, 04:02:04 AM »
“Bitch you bite my tit and I will gouge your fucking clit out” I hiss at you, curling my fingers inside your pussy and raking hard. I grab hold of your ass and sink all 5 of my sharp and now jagged nails in and rake down, as I feel you squirm and hear a whimper escape your wide open mouth.

Rolling over into our sides, covered in the dirt from the trail with twigs and leaves peppering our bodies we both look like the primal she cats we are. Wild and both full of fight we rake at one another’s pussy, crying out and screaming and hissing.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 04:31:14 AM »
My dainty twat isn't used to this torture as I scream when your nails gouge.  Of course, my own nails retaliate, and I feel them hook your slimy thing.  Ignoring your threat, I realize you are scared of my teeth, and I lunge for your shuddering tit, latching on just to the side of the nipple.  Our rolling motion almost forces more of your jello like flesh into my mouth and I try to snort, as I am almost being smothered by sloppy boob.  I arch my head back, gasping, and suck in a breath.  Fuck, how lucky can she get, as our continued roll has your titties whopping against my cheek..

You are so filthy, dredged  in forest debris, and I spit to clear my mouth as  my free hand finally strikes and grabs your almost bitten boob and stretches it out, nails sinking in.  My wounded pussy is causing me agony, hopefully I can carve your less toned twat faster, although when  I feel my white ass sliced,  I have to scream while I try to trying to shake off your attack.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 04:33:48 AM by linftr »

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 10:41:55 AM »
wow so rough and dirty

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 10:09:46 PM »
As you gouge at me twat I continue to rake at yours as well as digging furrows in your ass. “Fucking whore...let’s see how she like this” I think as my nails shift from your ass cheek to begin to dig and claw at your brown rosebud. Hearing your screams hit almost impossible high notes brings a smile to my face through the pain.

Suddenly somehow you get your foot against me and shove us apart. Landing on my ass I stare at you, covered in dirt and leaves from rolling on the ground. “Had enough yet you whore?” I hiss as I take in the marks and scratches covering us both. “I am just getting warmed up.”

I get to my feet and watch you raise up. We slowly step into each other, our heavy tits rising and falling as we try and catch our breath. As we come together I again grab your slimy cxnt in my right hand and latch onto your tit with my left, sinking my nails in and clawing away.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 11:05:49 PM »
Oh, oh, oh, that bitch knows how I feel about anal attacks, she is a complete cxnt, thru and thru, as I wedge a foot between us and thrust her away.  She flounders to get up, coated in dark filth, as I scramble to arise with verdant foliage decorating me.  Several feet apart, we carefully shuffle towards each other, talons unsheathed. You are clearly proud of the damage you have left on me, but my more intelligent strikes must have hurt you more, even if not so showy.

As we close and our breasts meet, we can no longer see each other's pussies, and my hand snakes down through your underbrush and feels your skanky slivers.  God, they are literally liver lips, and I squeeze and dig fast, at last getting a grip before her claws latch into on onto anything.  "These are coming off" I proudly shout.  "I'll feed the earthworms with them" as I hurriedly shake my bottom to make it harder for you to dig or grab.

My eyes widen though, as you unexpectedly grip my breast and try to force your fingers into it.  My low left hand hauls on an ass cheek and tries to mash you into me so closely that you don't have room to really damage my pretty tit.  It is so steamy between us, your sweat and slime dripping .

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 11:45:09 PM »
“Fuck bitch quit shaking like a fucking scared slut....of us that why you are” as my hands claw at your cxnt and tit. “You better quit while you still have a clit whore” I hiss as my nails find yours nub and I clamp down hard, at the same time my nails begin to dig at the soft sweaty underside of your floppy tit.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2019, 02:20:33 AM »
Not shying away from full contact, I squish tightly into you, no view whatsoever of what our nails are doing, going only by feel.  I grimace but don't squeal as you dig for gold, instead telling you how I feel your lips being ripped.  My left hand roots into the cleft of your ass and digs, carving trails in your tail.

I rock back, then wallow forward, bow legged, and maneuvering you by your dripping cxnt.  "Give up, woman to woman, you know you can't beat me" I shriek.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2019, 04:02:16 AM »
“Woman to woman it is you filthy cow.” as I claw at your tit and twat even harder. “I’ll rip your fucking cxnt lips off “

Tears begin to leak from both of our eyes at the damage we are doing to one another. With us being so tight together I let go of your tit and slap my open palm hard into the bulging side of your tit, feeling it jiggle like jello. Again and again I slap in the same spot, letting my nails drag over the side again and again with every slap.
“Come on whore...I like it rough.”

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2019, 04:13:37 AM »
Because I have true honest emotions and feelings, I whimper every time my formerly white breast flesh is slapped.  I can feel it turning berry red, as you relish hitting it.  "Fuckfaced  cxnt, feel this!" and my nails stick into the bottom of your butt, hoisting that lard, even as I rip your pussylips to the side with my other hand.

I feel you shudder, and I risk shifting a leg in between yours, wanting to pry yours apart, or trip you.  Sputtering and spitting, I need to make you stop.  I need to triumph. 

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2019, 01:06:57 PM »
Linda and Vanessa, do you two ladies are some of my favorite people on this board. I so enjoy when you two are involved in a cat fight, whether against each other or someone else oh, you never fail to please. Ladies I love your style. Always an incredible turn on.