News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A rivalry blooms again....Vanessa vs Linda (linftr)

• 63 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: A rivalry blooms again....Vanessa vs Linda (linftr)
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2019, 01:16:42 PM »
JT, thanks for the kind comments.  Vanessa and I try to set an example for the younger bitches here (ahem).  We enjoy our nasty scraps, even though I deserve to win more of them.  Thanks again for your appreciation.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2019, 10:42:40 PM »
Catching a second wind I groan out loud as you claw at me. In a feverish pace I grab your hair in one hand and your ass with the other and begin to slam my tits into yours. Again and again. Harder with every punishing meeting if titflesh.
“Butch only 1 of us is walking down this trail when we finish and it is going to be me!” I snarl at you. My nails clawing at your ass as my right hand rips out a handful of your dyed matted hair. I ran my knee up into your saggy cxnt, feeling it impact into your lips, crushing your clit.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2019, 11:51:39 PM »
My nails jabbing deep into your ass cheeks spark you into a leaping frenzy.  A particularly deep gouging has you cursing from new reservoirs of hatred and ramming your floppy tits into my champs.

My shifting leg parts your thighs, and my hand slides into the spread folds, the promised land of targets, when just before my nails curl in, you bang your knee right between my now open legs.   OOOooooooo my mouth purses up and legs go rubbery, oh the dirty cheating bitch, as I fall backwards in agony.

Leaving your scarred ass and open pussy hanging out there, I fall into the dirt, knees curling as my hand clutches my twat.  Moaning and twitching, I feel my snatch swelling up, bits red and puffy.  I blink my eyes through tears and see you smirking, and I try to roll on my butt and ready my foot to return the cxnt kick.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2019, 12:00:42 AM »
As I see you fall to the ground I lunge towards you only to have you plant you foot right on target between my legs. “ohhh fucckkk” I screech as I fall. Right on top of you. Our tits flatten at the sudden impact. Rolling off of you tears are blurring my sight. Both of us hurting, stunned, acting on instinct as we reach out for one another. My nails contact you tits and I latch on, digging in with both hands.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2019, 12:54:53 AM »
As much as I hurt, the feeling of my foot embedded in your swampy cxnt revives me and spurs me into action, as do your claws in my swaying tits.  Rocking back from your tit grab, I slap with my nails out from each side, spiking your hanging boobs and raking them.  Not waiting for results, and still suffering from your tit grab, I slap each breast again.

Taking the initiative, while your hands are still up, my right hand slaps your snatch, and is rewarded with a wet smushy sound.  "I'll slap your tits and pussy till they explode, you whore" I gasp out.  This flurry is exhausting, but maybe you won't survive it.  If only you will release my tits, as I feel them pulsing.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2019, 04:58:23 AM »
Gasping out loud as you slap your hand directly into my pussy, your nails out, gouging into me. I grit me teeth and through the blurriness if the tears I glare at you, digging my nails into your sagging tits. Clawing my sharp thumbnail into both nipples. “Fucking Cow” I hiss then ran my knee forward where it slams into your thigh. Both of us howling out loud in pain. Loving hurting you and willing to take all you can give me just to get my claws into you.
“Come on cxnt. Harder. HARDER!” I scream.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2019, 01:16:39 PM »
"I got you where it counts!  Keep babbling slut"  as I slap again into your now open cxnt, claws snagging that fur as I seek the delicate portions.  Your knee thumps my thigh, but fortunately misses my now protruding undercarriage.   I aim to keep swatting and raking your pussy till you howl like a whipped dog.

I look down and see your thumbnails slicing into my pink nipples, one inverting, and then see red seeping from where your thumb is lodged.  Fuck, you are milking blood from my boobs!  My eyes focused on your savagery, while my hand wants to jackhammer my nails right thru your mound and bush and rip your essence out.  I am squirming, my alabaster butt  dancing, as I try to hitch back from your nails while still whacking at your pussy, hoping I too score one of those clitty hits.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2019, 11:46:24 PM »
“Fuck you whore. You are going to be shredded when I finish with you!” I snarl. I try to ram my knee into your loose twat but again you twist and I hit your thigh. This time we both go down into the dirt if the trail again. I grab your right leg and yank it hard towards me, shoving my dirt covered heel right between your legs. I smile at the satisfying Yelp you make as My heel connects right on your clit. Grinding hard I feel you squirming trying to scoot backwards to get away. Then your hand locks into my leg as you shove your nasty foot into my own pussy. Grunting and growling we are locked together trying to shove a foot inside of each other. I adjust my foot a bit and let my blood red painted toe nails grate against your sex as you throw your head back and let out an ear piercing howl.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2019, 12:17:27 AM »
Seeing you tense up to knee me again, the jarring thud on my thigh is a relief.  I scoff  at your clumsiness "You missed, you fat trash!", even as my hand gets another wicked swat into your mound.  Damn, why isn't she wide open, but I can't fret about that as we tumble down into the dirt again.

Twisting around to clamber upon you , you haul on my leg and pull, landing me on my back, but far worse, I feel your foot pulping my pussy yet again, and again hitting my clit.  My swollen horn is already scratched and mauled, and is looking like Rudolph's nose, only to be kicked once more .  Pushing away, my foot jabs, lancing toenails right into you twat.  Even as I groan, I shout that I am splitting you in half.  "When I am done, I'll find it and your clit will get its share, you whore!"  OH No.....your nails stick in my lips and are rooting around,  Fuck , she snagged them. 

Unable to push any deeper into you, with your foot fending me off, I flex and twist my toenails, hopefully carving through your protective slime and ripping you apart.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2019, 06:29:54 PM »
The nails on my hand digs into your calf as I twist and shove my toenails into your soppy cxnt. Digging harder. Trying to force my foot inside you if possible. I let out a loud screech and spit onto your jiggly tits. “Bitch. Fucking SLUT!”I yell.

I pull my foot back then kick it our hard, driving my rigid toes straight into your fuckhole, the nails gouging at you

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2019, 08:02:57 PM »
Swiveling my foot, my toenails gouge your pussy, as I can tell from your screams.  Even better, your foot pulls back, withdrawing your nails which were ensnarled with my lips, giving me relief and allowing my flaps to unfurl.  Seeing you about to kick out at my abused twat, I twist, slowing your momentum with my restricting thighs, with the added benefit of scraping even more of your pussy.  For once, you missed my clit, thank heavens!

It hurts, as you try to push and dig, but I have a thigh lock on you, and I can manage your attack.  My turn now, I think, as I continue twisting us, tugging you onto your side as I am on all fours.  Burrowing hands and knees into the dirt to gain traction, I churn my foot back, my embedded toes going to sink further into you and split you .  If only my tits weren't blocking my sight between my legs, it would be a glorious vision.  My ass quivers as I lunge and lance you.  I try to keep your stabbing foot restrained, while starting to think how I should leave you when I triumph.  I gleefully snicker about what is making your fat cxnt wet.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2019, 09:36:09 PM »
“Oh god you fucking WHORE” I scream as your nails dig at my lips, knowing I have to do something to keep those fucking nasty things away from my clit. I glance back and see your fat ass jiggling right in front of me. “ How does this feel slut” I gasp as I let go of your leg, jamming my index finger straight into your asshole. I actually snicker when I hear you scream and lunge away from me. I curl my finger allowing my nail to rake at the inside of you as you hurriedly yank away from me. Gasping in relief as your nails leave my pussy I turn and flop back on my ass. Staring at you as you turn, your hand rubbing your violated ass. “Plenty more where that came from you bitch” I gasp between deep breaths. “Come on. Let’s finish this”

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2019, 09:53:19 PM »
I shriek...."My Ass!"  bellowing and thrashing into the brambles in my haste, as I hear you r chuckling and feel, too late, your curled fingernail.  A safe distance away, although not for my bramble scratched legs and tit tips, I stop and pivot, left hand trying to rub away the pain and humiliation of being lanced.  "I hate that, that sucked" I whine, and you don't seem sympathetic, but I see you roll onto your back, your slit gaping, lots of furless furrows on your mound now.

Rubbing harder at spots I can't get, as I see you laying there, I start to crawl forward, almost meandering, till I scream "will bite it off" and with my butt and twat away from you, I lunge, trying to burrow in at your exposed pussy for a feral bite.  My clit and hiney may be raw, but this will even it up!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2019, 12:00:23 AM »
My eyes widen as I hear you scream and lunge at me. I instinctively bring my leg up, my knee squarely hitting your left tit, right on the nipple. As your lunge is stalled I shove my leg out, pushing you back. Scrambling to my hands and knees I screech at you, “ you want to bite cxnts come on then. I want to chew that tiny clit off if you whore”. I lunge at you. “My turn bitch” and you meet me head on. Slapping...clawing...squirming around in the dirt we finally end up on our sides in the dreaded 69. At what seems like an unheard signal our mouths lower to each other’s cxnt, teeth bared, my hands clawing your ass again as we both begin  the scariest part of our fight. The biting 69...chewing, biting and gnawing at the others lips. Trying to latch onto the main goal, each other’s clit. Screams are muffled by our legs wrapping tighter and tighter around the other’s head.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2019, 12:17:42 AM »
Fended off as I dive for your vitals. we end up digging for gold.  " I'll tear it off, you bitch" as I burrow in, even as I feel you rooting for my damaged clitty.  As much as I want to chomp down on your scraggly lips, I keep moving, my chin forcing your cleft apart, as I try to find your essence.  I feel you coarsely shoving your mouth and nose into my twat, and I of course squirm wildly.  Damn, you are oozing on me, but then my cheek feels a protruberance, your clit.  I only wish you could see this, as I arch my neck and open my mouth.  Your thighs squeezing on my head, but I am inches from clamping on your greasy clit, I have located it!.

I feel your hair brushing on, and sticking to my thighs, but think you must be miles away from my own clit.  I have to make a swift brutal job of it, I don't want your spasms clamping on my own clit!