News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Question about cliques

• 3 Replies

Offline fitSarahfts

Question about cliques
« on: March 12, 2019, 02:16:16 AM »
Hi

I was wondering about cliques. How many are active and general membership size. Thank you for any answers

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: Question about cliques
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 02:58:22 AM »
There are 4 main cliques, the Silk Stocking Girls, the Hellcats, the Classy Tramps & the Daughters of Anarchy.  As far as size goes, the Daughters of Anarchy might have the most members but I’m not sure about that.

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 09:54:06 AM »
That’s a good description by Tina.  The cliques all have at least 10 members, though as with everything some people are more active then others.  Some of the best things about the cliques are that they are a lot of fun, we have some good banter and trash talks to sustain the rivalry, and it’s also a good way to find new friends and opponents.
Kicking ass since 2010...

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 11:20:03 AM »
Thank you both for your answers , they where very helpful. I've seen people with tags or mentioned it in their profile. It does seem a great way to meet others.