News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Creative Catfights

• 4 Replies

Offline xanderale99

Creative Catfights
« on: March 12, 2019, 05:38:38 PM »
Over the years I have had some ideas for how to make a catfight a little more creative or interesting than just 2 girls fighting.  I was wondering what people here thought of these ideas and if anyone had any of their own.

1. Prefight warm up with a couple of trials to set the tone of the catfight.  Start with a hair pulling tug of war for 30-60 seconds.  Winner gets to determine who goes first (like a coin toss ;) in the next trial involving a five round slap fight.  Each girl gets a free shot taking turns to open hand slap her opponent who has to take it and can not block or flinch.  (optional immediately after last round slap but before the other girls turn, can double slap with the opposite hand or same hand backhanded bitch slap).

2. A three round imaginative armor catfight.  No clothes removal during the fight.  Girls start out in 2 piece bikini or bra/panty.  Same rules as catfight but no attacks allowed to covered areas.  So round 1 would not allow breast or pussy attacks.  Round 2 would have the girls remove their tops which would allow for breast attacks but no pussy attacks.  Then round 3 would be nude allowing all attacks.

3. A damp towel snapping fight.  Girls start out wearing just a damp beach towel (for what protection can be gained from that) and a damp hand towel.  The only allowed attacks are towel snapping.  If a girl chooses, she can remove her beach towel sacrificing her protection for a stronger "weapon".  Goes until verbal submission.

I have a few more ideas but I'll hold off for now.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Creative Catfights
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 05:41:23 AM »
You have some interesting ideas.

One thing I discovered a long time ago is that it seems everyone has their own ideas of what type of fights they like to see, what specifically turns them on, etc.  And their "fantasies" seem to run the gamut from very mild wrestling to fights to the death with swords, knives, and guns.  One of the most popular things many like to see when girls fight is the girl's bare feet.   This doesn't do anything for me, but I've discovered it's a real favorite for a lot of catfight fans....right Tony?!?!?

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 04:33:55 PM »
Wasteland1952 just had a very good point! 
EVERYBODY wants to see the actual catfight.  BUT you will NEVER get everyone and rarely get a majority of those in attendance of any preliminary crap. 
That is diluting the product! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline cwfan

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 06:05:18 PM »
What I like is one of these:

1) A catfight as an arranged one on one match.  Rules, how the match will end, attire, fight arena/place and consequences all defined and agreed upon by both parties involved. 

-or-

2) Peir 6 style NHB fight with equal teams.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 06:46:56 PM »
You have some interesting ideas.

One thing I discovered a long time ago is that it seems everyone has their own ideas of what type of fights they like to see, what specifically turns them on, etc.  And their "fantasies" seem to run the gamut from very mild wrestling to fights to the death with swords, knives, and guns.  One of the most popular things many like to see when girls fight is the girl's bare feet.   This doesn't do anything for me, but I've discovered it's a real favorite for a lot of catfight fans....right Tony?!?!?
 lol .. I sure DO!
Cheers!