News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Cosplayer Catfight Challenge - Opening Ceremonies

• 6 Replies

Offline CosplayCatfighter

The Cosplayer Catfight Challenge - Opening Ceremonies
« on: March 12, 2019, 10:03:07 PM »
"LAAAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" The announcer roared, a wide grin on her face as she addressed the crowd before her. She had been waiting on this day for a long time, and had been working on this project for the better part of a year, and at long last, it was time for her to unveil it to the world. "All of you have been invited here today to this mystery event, because all of you have one thing in common: you love to see people fight. Specifically? Every one of you love to watch skilled, attractive women, tearing each other part. In catfights, in titfights, in brawls and wrestling matches...and I guarantee that every single one of you love watching celebrities especially, tearing each other to pieces in sweaty, rough combat."

She paused for a moment to let the crowd stir among themselves, some of them uncomfortable being called out so directly and bluntly, but then the announcer kept going, knowing she had the crowd's interest. "Don't try to deny it! I love it too! I love it just as much as every one of you dirty, filthy perverts out there! But...I have a small concern..."

"You see, celebrities come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, you know, and while it's always fun seeing a Kate Upton or an Emma Watson or a Taylor Swift step into the ring, sometimes you want someone a bit...different. A bit more obscure, a bit more unknown...which leads us to why I've brought you all here today." Turning away from the crowd, the announcer gestured broadly with one arm, letting the curtains behind her on the stage draw back, revealing a massive screen with four words splashed across it in huge, bright letters.

'THE COSPLAYER CATFIGHT CHALLENGE'

The audience, slightly confused but nevertheless interested began to mutter and murmur among themselves, but they soon went quiet again as the announcer and host spoke up once more, practically yelling with excitement into her microphone. "That's right! The Cosplayer Catfight Challenger! We're pitting twelve beautiful ladies against each other in a knock-down, drag-out, winner take all catfight tournament!"

She took a deep breath and continued. "Now now, I can hear what you're all thinking. Cosplayers? Really? I understand your doubt, but trust me on this. These are some of the fittest, hardest working women you'll ever see, and every one of them is prepared to fight for victory and earn the title of The Queen of Cosplay! Each one is prepared to fight tooth and nail to prove their superiority over the others, and I for one can't wait to see who among them emerges on top!"

With those words, the screen behind her suddenly shifted, and a tournament bracket appeared, listing twelve...no, eleven names, the announcer once more gesturing behind her to draw people's attention to it:

{alt}

"Now, these twelve women have already fought their way through preliminaries. Trust me, there were a lot more women that wanted into this, but we had to cut our numbers down to make this a bit more reasonable." She smiled at the crowd, and gave them a moment to catch up on her quickly spoken words before she continued. "And, I know what you're thinking. There's two questions most of you probably have right now..."

"The four women in round two: Yaya, Jessica, Riddle, and the fourth entrant. Well, three of them did exceptionally well during the preliminaries, and so each of them have gotten a bye into the second round. It is a bit unfair for the girls in the first round? Maybe, but that'll just make them fight that much harder, I hope. As for that mysterious entrance, that I'm sure you've noticed?"

A devious grin spread across the announcer's face, a hint of an evil light in her eyes. "That's a surprise entrant. She helped fund this entire shebang, so she was granted a special bye straight into round two, skipping the preliminaries entirely. As for her identity? Well...she wanted it to be kept a secret, and I do think it'll be a fun surprise for either Sami or Nadyasonika, whoever gets to face her first."

With a bit of a smirk, she began to wrap things up, glancing over the crowd one more time. They seemed interested, at the very least, eager to see the fights that were to come. "I'm sure you're all tired of hearing me speak, so I'll end things here. The fights will begin soon, with round one starting at our special beachside arena. I do hope all of you will be there to watch, and I do hope you all enjoy yourselves."

With those words said, the announcer took a bow, the curtains slowly swinging closed before her, and the crowd began to rise, and to make their exit, the audience quite curious and excited to see what waited ahead.

Re: The Cosplayer Catfight Challenge - Opening Ceremonies
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 10:24:29 PM »
(The first round of fights will be coming soon. I just wanted to get the introduction out now. If you have any thoughts or comments about the tournament or the match-ups, feel free to share!)

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 06:18:29 AM »
So very excited to see this, hope we get to see some clothes ripping good fights!

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 06:23:34 AM »
Don't worry. You definitely will!

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 12:34:19 PM »
Go Amouranth, show them all who the Queen is.

Offline IronLuigi

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 12:32:49 AM »
Great poll! My ultimate fantasy! Thank you, CosplayCatfighter!

P.S. Can I suggest you some of my favourite cosplayers?

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 03:32:05 AM »
Great poll! My ultimate fantasy! Thank you, CosplayCatfighter!

P.S. Can I suggest you some of my favourite cosplayers?

Sure, PM 'em to me.