News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gail vs. "Lethal" Lena - A naughty prostyle match

• 3 Replies

Offline Gail Thomas Longfall

• Me in Second Life
    • My Facebook page
Gail vs. "Lethal" Lena - A naughty prostyle match
« on: March 13, 2019, 08:45:39 PM »
My previous matches are here:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=62963.0
And here:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=63736.0

And now, for tonight’s event . . .

I’m no longer the newbie in the fed. In fact, I’ve surprised a few people by the popularity of my matches so tonight the promoters are pitting me against “Lethal” Lena. I’m introduced first, walking down the runway wearing my terry cloth robe, tied tightly, wearing a sensible set of sandals as I make my way to the ring. My blonde hair is pulled back into a ponytail.

The crowd applauds enthusiastically, some of them probably remembering my first two matches against Eva. We made a lot of money those nights and the promoters were anxious to have us back. But she’s not fighting tonight. I’m hoping Lena will be easier, but from what I hear I’m in for some trouble.

I slip between the top and middle ropes. I move to my corner, nodding to some people in the crowd but trying to stay focused on the match.

The announcer introduces me -- 5’7, 140 pounds 38D-26-36. The crowd cheers and I raise my arms. Then I untie my robe so the referee can inspect me. The crowd can see my breasts and my pale booty shorts that match my hair. I let the robe slip from my shoulders, folding it and placing it on the ring apron as kick off my sandals.

Lena’s music starts as the crowd turns its attention to the entrance. The curtain parts and she’s all business as she moves down the ramp with great determination. She’s got stiletto heels and no robe, wearing just a black thong. The announcer says she’s  from Taiwan, 5’7” 125 lbs, 38DD-23-35.

As she slips into the ring, it’s not just her breasts that are impressive. It’s that hair -- long black hair that goes almost to her kneecaps. Tonight, she has it in a long tight braid that flows down her backbone and beyond.

She puts up her arms and spins around a few times, that braid flying outward.

Then she stops spinning and confidently steps to her corner, slipping off her heels.  Then she starts to stretch as the catcalls come from her side of the ring. I can see from her eyes that this is not going to be a friendly match.

The arena lights go down, leaving just the ring lights. The bell rings. We both come out of our corners and start to circle. I can feel my breasts sway as I crouch and start to circle my opponent.

We feint a few times and suddenly she steps past me, getting behind me and wraps her arms around around my waist.

I push down on her hands and suddenly she releases her grip from my waist and moves her hands immediately to my 38Ds gripping them hard from behind.

Her fingers are digging into my boobs as I cry out in surprise -- well, not exactly in surprise, my opponents and sparring partners are always going for my tits, just like I go for theirs.

She’s got my arms trapped.

I bend back, then try to drive my butt back into her abs, but it doesn’t loosen her grip on my girls. I squirm in pain, those fingers digging in painfully in spite of the fact we aren’t allowed to have long nails. I can feel her breasts against my back. They’re obviously fake and surprisingly hard.

I reach back, trying to get my hands on her thong to yank it. I get a grip and then lean back, managing to drive both of us backwards against the ropes.

We hit the ropes, I lean into her, keeping her trapped as she grips my tits. The ref tells us to get out of the corner.

The ref starts to count. Lena releases me at the count of 4, but does it by raking her fingers outward across my tits!!!!

I drop to my knees in pain, gasping, holding my breasts, gasping as the long-haired brunette brings up a foot, plants it on my shoulders and uses it to drive me forward onto the mat.

She quickly climbs on my back, flips her head forward so her braid flies over her head. Then she wraps it around my neck and uses it to pull my head back!!!!!

The crowd loves it as she uses her hair as a weapon. I’m not happy at all as I struggle to breathe. The referee starts a disqualification count.

1!

2!

I’m being bent back painfully, my breasts pulled up off the canvas.

3!

4!

Lena uses her free arm to deliver a forearms smash across my tits before releasing her braid and releasing the choke!!!!

I fall on my chest, groaning, my tits stinging as I feel Lena getting up, my scalp suddenly aching as I feel her grip my hair, forcing me on all fours, I can hear the ref yelling at her as she suddenly pulls me up straight. I’m up on my knees as she wraps her hair around my throat again, my hands flailing in protest.

The ref starts to count as I manage to fire an elbow back into her belly, stopping her as she releases me. I quickly unwrap her braid from around my neck and use it to flip her over me onto the mat.

Her tits quiver from the impact as she tries to get up but I quickly kneel on her braid, preventing her from sitting up.

She kicks the mat furiously, yelling to the ref but I waste no time, leaning forward over her, my fingers digging into those DDs, giving her some payback. The ref starts counting again . ..

I loosen my grip a bit and at the count of 4, brutally rake my fingers up her boobs as she lets out a scream and roll to the side to break the count. This time she’s the one clutching her tits.

I get to my feet first, coming over to her, but instead of going for that massive braid, I grab her wrist and whip her into the corner. She turns at the last minute, her back slamming against the turnbuckles.

I charge at her, going for a full body splash and our bodies slam against each other in a loud smack, my Ds impacting against her DDs. Her head goes back as she hangs in the corner and I take a step back, looking down and seeing that braid hanging past her butt.

I reach between Lena’s legs and grab it with both hands, pulling it up, letting it dig into her folds for a hair wedgie. It’s forcing her head back. She’s crying out, looking up at the ceiling, still in the corner.

The referee tells me to release her hair. I let go of it and hold my hands up innocently, then I lunge, shoulder first, into her belly, driving Lena deeper into the corner.

I can feel her folding over me, her tits press against my back.

The ref starts to could and I pull back, feeling Lena starting to straighten up and then drive my shoulder into her again!!!!

As the count gets to 4, I pull back and hold up my hands innocently for the ref once again.

Lena is in rough shape, gasping, the wind knocked out of her, one hand holding her belly.

The ref watches suspiciously as I slip between the ropes, moving behind Lena as she struggles to stand in the corner,

I start to climb the ropes behind her, but my left hand reaches behind her to get that braid. I mount the corner as she hangs there. I quickly that braid between my own legs, gripping it with one hand tightly and then pull on it. It forces her her head back and as her head rests on the top turnbuckle as I drop my pussy on her face!

The ref looks on in astonishment as Lena’s arms flail in protest and I can feel her hot breath in my booty shorts.

The referee starts another disqualification count as the crowd is on its feet, some of them booing me, some of them loving it!.

As the ref gets to 4 and I rise up, giving some slack to her braid so Lena’s head is no longer bent back, making it look like I’ve released her.

Everyone is frozen for a moment. The ref has stopped counting, Lena has stopped struggling, her arms are draped over the top ropes on either side of her and she’s looking at the ref. I’ve raised my pussy over Lena’s head, my thighs framing her face. But then I pull back on the hair again, feeling the braid ripple across my pussy as I pull on it. But then the yank forces Lena’s face back once again and I lower my pussy to resume the facesit smother!

Now the crowd is going wild as everyone can see what I’m doing.

Lena’s long legs are kicking out in protest, I’m trying to ride her and the ref isn’t wasting time.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Now I have to quickly release her hair and rise up, holding up my hands up for the ref to show my innocence as gasps for air.

The ref is yelling at me to get out of the corner and I’m ready to dismount but suddenly I feel hands gripping the sides of my tits!!!

Lena has reached up and dug her fingers into my orbs, gripping them from the side, my nipples hard and visible as another cheer goes up and I instinctively reach for her wrists, losing my stabilizing grip on the ropes.

Bad move on my part!

I’m caught off balance and Lena uses her grip on my breasts to toss me over her, out of the corner and flipping me onto the mat. I land hard, bouncing, my all-naturals jigging furiously on my chest.

I’m stunned but Lena is still struggling to catch her breath.

Nonetheless, she stumbles over to me and falls directly on top of me in a 6-9 pin, the wind almost knocked out of me as she spreads her legs wide to stablize herself, that black thong and the pussy at my chin, our breasts pressed against each other’s abs..

Lena yells for the ref to start counting, and I hear the referee drop down, hand slapping the mat . . . .

1!

2!

I manage to plant my feet and bridge up enough to break the count, struggling under Lena’s weight.

We’re both suspended there, but suddenly Lena brings her head up and delivers a head butt to my mound/pussy, sending me to the mat in pain!

Then Lena slides along my body until her tits are pressed against mine. Our hard nipples duel as I feel her hands start to slide under my booty shorts, trying to get her fingers to my pussy as the ref sees my shoulders down again….

1!

2!

I manage to plant a foot on the mat, my hands on her shoulders and toss Lena off me before the ret counts to 3. I start to roll to my right, moving much slower now. Her fingertips proved to be very distracting for a moment. I’m trying to ignore it..

I get to my hands and knees but suddenly she is sitting on my back, straddling me. Then she jumps up in the air, sending her butt down hard on the small of my back, sending me flat to the mat. My tits are pancaked.

I start to rise up on my hands and knees once again, but this time I’m “helped” by Lena’s braid as she wraps it around my throat, suddenly riding me like a cowgirl!

The ref starts to count her out for choking me and she cuts off my air until the count of 4, releasing the choke but jumping on my back once more, and sending me tits-first onto the mat again!!!

As I try to roll and catch my breath, she reaches down, grabs my booty shorts, yanking them down my legs as I try to crawl toward the ropes.

I’m close to reaching for the ropes as I feel her hands on my ankles, dragging me back, my nipples raking along the rough canvas! Arrrgggggh!

Then suddenly, Len’s sitting on the small of my back, my right leg pulled up as she goes for a single-leg Boston crab!

I reach back to try to grip her braid, knowing it’s illegal but desperate to escape as she starts to lock in the submission hold.

But the braid is not behind her.

It’s in front of her. Suddenly I feel something being wedged between my pussy lips. Then I feel it being brought back and forth, working its way deeper inside me.

A shiver goes through me and I realize what’s happening.

Lena’s got my leg tucked under her armpit, leaving her hands just free to grip her braid with both hands and start sawing it into my pussylips!!!!!

Ohhh myyy gawwwddd!I feel a shiver go through me as the braid ripples along my clit!!!

The ref comes over and asks me if I want to give!

“Hair ref! She’s using her hair!” I shout back.

The ref checks again, another shiver goes through my body as her braid ripples across my clit, harder and faster.

I let out another moan. My back on aching as she controls me and uses her hair to try to get a pleasure submission.

And -- oh gawwddd --- its working!!!

“This is legal!” the ref says.

“What the fuck!” I cry out, partly in protest and partly because another shiver has shot through my body!

The crowd is on its feet, the TV screen is zoomed into my pussy as Lena uses that braid to send me over the edge.

I try to crawl for the ropes but she has me locked in to tight. She’s sawing faster and faster, helped along by the lack of friction as my wetness betrays me.

I’m trying to fight the growing wave of pleasure I let out a cry as I’m sent to the edge, then I’m gasping as my eye close and I feel myself explode, my whole body quivering with excitement as I cum hard, spasms of ecstasy shooting through my naked body!!!

The ref sees my reaction, signals for the bell and tells Lena to release me. Lena lets me go roughly, stomping my back and then raising her arms proudly in victory.

I’m still trying to catch my breath as the cheers of the crowd echo through the arena.

I turn my head to see Lena make a sultry walk to the ropes and slip out of the ring to the locker room. 

The ring lights go down, the arena lights come up and I try to quietly gather my robe and slip out of the ring to the dressing room, applause following me up the aisle.

The crowd turns to their cell phones, sending tips to Lena or me, depending who they preferred, And answering poll questions asking who each of us should fight next. You can vote too. Message me..

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 09:00:44 PM by GailThomas - naughty pro wrestler »

Punisher Pia

Re: Gail vs. "Lethal" Lena - A naughty prostyle match
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 07:58:27 AM »
What a nice type of fight! Nudity, pro style and that hair weapon I had never heard of before!

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 11:58:41 AM »
Wow!  Yes it totally agree.  What a hot match. And brilliantly written. How did I miss this first time round?
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 01:01:32 PM »
Cool story!  ;D  ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!