News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Isabel Lucas vs Sarah Butler

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Isabel Lucas vs Sarah Butler
« on: March 14, 2019, 03:55:18 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

Sarah Butler was on a hotstreak for fighting.  Rachel Melvin gave her some issues but she won, Emily Kenney was a joke and was treated as such.  Then she beat Teresa Palmer and now no one wanted any piece of her and she was enjoying it.

In that inner circle of those who loved women fighting she was gaining so much steam.  She was earning it all the way.  She wasn’t going to challenge Fonseca to a rematch, no need really.  She beat Teresa Palmer and knew Fonseca was legit the best.  She took on a nervous fonseca and lost, she watched a Lyndsy Fonseca who wasn’t nervous fight an Ashley Greene who wasn’t nervous and knew then and there that Lyndsy Fonseca was someone to be proud about losing to. 

In defeating Teresa there was a challenge.  Isabel Lucas was upset that someone at Sarah Butlers level of fame dared lay hands on her best friend.  Isabel thought at first it was not something she could avenge she spent her early 20s as a victim of other actresses.  She was a stepping stone but when she turned 30 all that changed but she would still need to be cautious.  This woman beat Teresa who was always super strong and talented.  Then she saw Sarah Butler and knew this was a woman built like here

Isabel found it incredulous that Sarah was disgusted at being challenged by her.  Who doesn’t get challenged, Ashley Greene got challenged by people.  Nina dobrev had to still fight and Jennifer Morrison who likely earned the right to pick her fights would still fight her.

So Isabel made it her goal not to just fight Sarah Butler but she’d prove to Sarah that egos were made to be burst.

Sarah who had gotten some guest spots on CBS shows was on the MacGyver set when she heard.  “Who do you think you are.”

“Sarah Butler, I know who I am.”

“You know what I mean.”  Isabel got in Sarah’s face “You think you are too good to fight me.”

“I like the fire and if you want my answer…”  Sarah looked around and knew this was a trap “Where do you want to do this.”

Isabel looked at Sarah “I’ve challenged you how many times and this is what it takes to get you to prove yourself.  We fight in that office”  She took off one shoe and Sarah was standing a foot away from her still trying to intimidate her

“I don’t think you’re a regular here so they don’t have to worry to much about my beating you but I guess they like you enough to open their set for me to do this.”  Sarah took off her shoes and walked into the main set piece on the show.  Matties office “What are you waiting for”

Isabel entered and took three quick steps, Sarah threw a punch Isabel ducked it lifted Sarah up and ran with her to the far side slamming her into the glass.  Sarah hit a elbow to the back and Isabel  hit two punches to the side

Sarah pushed Isabel away and laughed.  “That the best you got.”  She threw a over hand right but got hit with a jab before it landed and the punch seemed to die there.

Isabel hit another jab then a big right and threw another jab but missed and spun hitting a back fist to Sarah Butlers  cheek putting her down on her hands and knees.  Isabel looked down at Sarah walked on her back and then relaxed away “Not yet it isn’t I don’t know if I need to show you the best I have!”

Sarah hooked the back of Isabel’s foot with her own and pulled her down .  She went for a big punch to a on her ass Johanna Brady but the blonde dropped to her back and rolled away.  Both were up to their feet “Teresa took you lightly and you hurt her worse than you needed to.  When I walk out of here I’ll be leaving you a embarrassed mess.”

“Teresa fought me and it was a fair fight.”

“She had no interest in fighting you and should never have fought you.  Shes a Angel and a star you are just some slag from the street that nobody knows.”

“This slag is someone you wanted to fight and plenty of people know who I am.”

“All I know is you hurt my friend and I need to hurt you.  When I’m done hurting you I’ll forget all about you like most casting agents.”

Sarah smiled “You talk to get in my head but Isabel at the end of this like every fight you ever had you will be put down.  You’ve always been a loser and easy picking.”

Sarah saw the rage build and straight kicked Lucas

Isabel went into a chair and saw Sarah jumping at her.  Isabel slid off the chair and Sarah hit face first.  Isabel pulled Sarah off the chair by the ankles and sat on her back grabbed some black hair and leaned back

A large chunk of Sarahs hair ripped out and Isabel lost her position.  She quickly rolled back and was up to her feet but was then tackled over the desk while being called a bitch.

Blonde and Brunette were on the ground slamming fist and arms into whatever they could land on .  They ended up working to a face to face base which was when they grabbed at hair and began to roll around

They got up and Sarah was able to throw Isabel onto the desk “You want to do what your superior friend couldn’t. Why do you believe …” Sarah was going  to hit a punch to the stomach but when one hand left the blonde locks, Isabel pulled down harder then rolled off the desk and had Sarah on the desk face first.

Isabel slammed Sarahs face then tried to pull  throw Sarah off desk.  Sarah had no clue how she did it but she swung her legs as she was being thrown. Sarah ended up on her feet and both women were shocked.

Sarah got over it first and hit two slaps then grabbed Isabel by the hair and threw her toward the section of three chairs.  “You’re taking this seriously so I guess I will too then.”  Sarah walked over grabbed Isabel by the back of the hair but then got her arm grabbed and was flipped onto a chair.

Isabel reached over the chair grabbed Sarah’s neck then leaned back trying to choke out the brunette.  Sarah gasped began to kick then took advantage of where she was pressing her head back against the cushion and despite it hurting her face an nose slipped out.  Both women then tried to push the chair into the other and it became a test of strength.

A Full minute of stalemate then Isabel turned her hips slightly and pushed the chair to her left vs straight at Sarah.  Sarah stumbled forward then was hit with a strong double leg takedown by Isabel lucas onto a coffee table

Isabel pulled the shirt up over Sarah’s stomach and hit two punches onto the bareflesh.  Isabel then lifted Sarah up off the coffee table by the shirt and hit a third punch to the stomach then threw Sarah onto another chair.

Isabel immediately jumped on Sarah’s lap grabbed the shirt hauled it more over Sarah’s tits then over her head but tucked it behind Sarah’s head.  Isabel cupped Sarah’s chin and just stared at her with pure evil intention.  Isabel had been in a position like this s many times in her twenties and to do it to someone else especially this someone else was going to be sweet.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Isabel Lucas vs Sarah Butler
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 03:56:27 AM »

Isabel moved slightly and began hitting rights to Sarah’s very firm stomach.  Ten punches that Sarah could do nothing to stop  other than shout and protest.  “Did you give up yet?”

“No one loses to you”  Sarah barely got out but she meant every word

Isabel smiled then put her right hand into Sarah’s left bra cup “You’re  losing to me”  then she dug her nails into the small tit of Sarah Butler.

Sarah shouted in protest but was able to take advantage of how Isabel was sat when she did that and moved.  Sarah was able to get Isabel over the arm of the chair and now had to get free of her shirt.  She used Isabel’s head for that and now got her arms free but ended up with two hands on her tits and they got twisted .

They fell off the chair and Sarah immediately grabbed Isabel’s hair and yanked it back then got her foot between the two and pushed Isabel away.  Sarah quickly sat up right as if doing a seat up and hit a punch to Isabel Lucas who was coming back after her.

Sarah started to get up and Isabel pushed forward and they went back into the chair and this time it flipped.  Sarah was able to get the better of this and was on top of Isabel and slapped her twice.  That was her instinct to slap this bitch.

Sarah looked down at Isabel who had her eyes closed tight after the slaps and it wasn’t enough and slapped Isabel a third time.  “Open your fucking eyes.”  Sarah put her hand to the left of Isabels throat grabbed the hair and gave a small yank.

Isabel opened her eyes and got punched.”  Isabel”  Sarah was smiling “You’re bleeding from the mouth”  Sarah stood up brought Isabel up and threw her into a wall.

Sarah was in quick and hit two knees to the stomach then ripped open Isabel’s blouse “Lets get to the part where you regret trying to fight again shall we.”

Isabel responded to that with an inside knee lift to Sarahs stomach and pushed her away.  Isabel remove  her top and threw it down she was braless.  Sarah was up right and took off her bra “I’m not ashamed of my body”

“You should be”  Isabel said

Sarah went to slap Isabel but Isabel caught the arm at the wrist.  Isabel moved her hips and tried to come from where she was holding Sarah by the wrist and hit a backhand but Sarah caught that and now they had their arms crossed staring directly at each other

They swung their arms the other way and kept trying to out power the other or to get free so they could strike but were just making it worst.  They ended up folding around and were in a X at their chest pressing their bodies in tight.

“I see it in you now.”  Isabel said

“What is it you think you see?”

“Acknowledgement that you bit off more than you thought.”

They were pushing at the other and gritting teeth but maintaining eye contact “You might be right.  This is the first time since Rachel I’’ve struggled but like then I’m going to win and like normal you’ll”  Sarah never finished as she won the shoving and pushed Isabel into the wall.

Bodies started to turn another color as they both strained and finally the arms went wide . they were free from each other and Sarah responded by slamming her tits into Isabels.  The loud slap of flesh on flesh.  Sarah backed away hoping that it took enough air out of Isabel but got slapped instead.

Isabel came in throwing another wide ranging slap this one with the left hand.  Sarah threw her own slap and then they got into a mutual bearhug and Isabel was who pushed Sarah into the wall and was really dominating Sarah’s chest.

“Never have I felt what it was like to be dominant.  What its like to have the better body and to see it on the other womans face…. God now I know how so many felt like when they  bullied me.”

Sarah got both of her hands on Isabel’s face covered her mouth and nose.  Isabel backed up shocked at her air being temporarily halted.  Sarah twisted her wrists and it took away Isabel’s footing

Sarah took a deep breath then grabbed Isabel by the back of the hair and swung the blonde around then let go and Luca’s back hit the wall.  “You think you saw something in my face.  Is it there now.”  Sarah brought her fingers to Isabel’s collar bones then dug her claws in and raked down “IS IT BITCH?”

Isabel screamed out in agony and Sarah stopped then grabbed Isabel the throat.  “Well bitch I think you had enough but tell me one thing.  Do you have anything else to say about my tits?”

Isabel knocked the hand on her throat away then came back with the backhanded slap followed by a knee to the stomach.  Sarah doubled over and Isabel got behind Sarah grabbed the black locks and straightened Sarah up then reached under the arm and dug into a tit getting a scream from Sarah “What tits” Isabel said so menacingly even she was shocked it came out of her.

Sarah was biting her lower lip but couldn’t hold back the scream any longer and let it out but then was able to get that hand away from her tit.  Isabel was being over powered but knew why.  Sarah was using both arms to pull down one hand.  Isabel allowed it then grabbed the back of Sarah’s hair and slammed her to the ground

“Had enough bitch!” Isabel said then stomped on Sarahs stomach “Answer that question?”  She went to do it a second time but Sarah caught the foot and twisted it sending Isabel down

Sarah jumped atop of Isabel and hit a slap she tried to seat up more but got hit with a punch in the stomach then slapped.  Isabel lifted her hips and sent Sarah down on her back now hit a slap to Sarah but then had her tits grabbed

Isabel closed her eyes tight trying to fight the scream down.  Sarah sat up and Isabel opened her eyes.  Both women were on the ground, Isabel on her knees and Sarah on her ass and they made eye contact

Left arms were outside right arms and they had the others tits in hand “God they are so small and its so easy AIEE”  Sarah heard enough and dug into Isabels tits.

“Shut  up about my AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”  Now Sarah screamed as Isabel twisted her tits

They sat there twisting and clawing at the others tits for two minutes.  Then Sarah hit a small head but to Isabel and was getting the advantage after.  Isabel hit her own head but then worked back up to the stalemate.  Both women hit the sides of their head into the other womans side and ost a grip on the tits and leaned back with hands now on the ground but still had the seating position.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 03:57:18 AM »
Both women were very strong in their core and sat back up and slapped each other.  Then got their left arms behind the others neck and were just slamming right hands into the ribs

The left arm tightened around the side of the others neck and they were trying to push the other down but also still slamming punches into the ribs.  For Sarah she had a few easy fights lately especially the Emily Kenney one but this fight was proving to be her greatest challenge.  In some ways it was greater than Lyndsy Fonseca who beat her and it was hurting her as much as the Rachel Melvin war.

Every punch that landed into Isabel’s ribs she thought about how since Transformers 2 she had been beaten up by just about everyone.  She gave up trying to be part of this world yet now as she was digging her fist into Sarah Butlers ribs she was proud.  So proud that she truly defended her friends honour an even prouder that she had saved her reputation.  Teresa’s honour saved now she had to win this damn fight.

Each woman’s ribs were more red then anything and the punching slowed.  Sarah changed first and punched at Isabel’s tit then grabbed it an gave it a twist.  Lucas screamed and was sent down to her back with Sarah Butler fully sitting atop her

Sarah had a hand on Isabel’s throat and had some heavy breaths.  Her breathing was laboured because of those punches to her ribs.  Sarah wanted to slap Isabel but she more than anything wanted to see what her punches had done to Isabel.  She looked down there were some finger marks on Isabels tits she hoped she wouldn’t need to do more to those tits but was more than willing to do more if needed.  That left side was glorious the reddening around the ribs made Sarah pause she was so proud of her punches

Thud.  Sarah waited too long and Isabel hit a soft punch to Sarah’s reddened ribs.  Sarah dropped forward her hands were over Isabel’s head now.  Isabel hit some slaps to the swollen ribs and Sarah brought a arm to try and stop the attack.  Isabel quickly switched and grabbed Sarah’s hair and rolled Sarah onto her back

“Did you enjoy looking at what a woman’s body is supposed to look like.  Your mirror only shows a teenage boys body.”  Isabel hit a forehand then a backhanded slap  “At first they’ll make fun of you losing to me but it won’t last long”

Isabel didn’t gaze at Sarahs body instead she slapped Sarah.  Waited for Sarah to bring her head back and slapped her again before Sarah could bring her face back up Isabel slammed her fist down on the cheek.  Sarah was not moving an Isabel sat there looking down and she allowed herself to smile

“I did it”  Isabel whispered.  “I did it”  She said louder “I FUCKING WON”  Isabel was up straight and her arms over her head “I FINALLY WON!”

That was short lived as sarah wasn’t knocked out and grabbed at Isabels tits and really dug in “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”  Isabel screamed

Sarah was moving her arms left and right.  The power she was getting was all forearms and hands but it was getting to be enough.  Sarah was getting Isabel to stand up so she stood up as well

Sarahs fingers dug in even more as she got up to her feet.  Isabel was easily walked back into the wall “No…NO…NO…NO”  Sarah kept saying to isabels face as she had her biceps and back put into her hands as she dug in on Isabels tits.  Sarah watched and saw what she needed; tears.

From the corners of Isabels tightly closed eyes tears began to escape “That the closest you came to winning.  Now QUIT FOR ME !!!”  Sarah screamed as she loosened her grip then retightened it

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”  Isabel screamed and then after the long wail Sarah just dug in more breaking the skin.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”

Isabel grabbed Sarahs’ index finger and pushed them outward.  Sarah was being walked back and then forced down as her fingers were nearly broken.  Isabel let go and went for a knee but Sarah blocked it and hit a punch to Isabels beaten stomach dropping her down to a knee.  Sarah stood back up grabbed Isabel by the hair “Yes”  Then Isabel hit her own punch to Sarah’s beaten stomach dropping Sarah

Both women were down on their knees gasping for air.  That attack of constant rib punching had turned this into a war.  They were beaten up and tired, the gas tanks should have more in it but attacking the body would deplete that quickly

Isabel slapped Sarah “Just stay down.”

Sarah slapped her back “Just give up”

Sarah slap “You aren’t a victim no more”

Isabel with a slap “You won’t beat me.”

Another slap from Isabel “Its not about Teresa”

Isabel with a third slap in a row “Its about you and me and who is better.”

Sarah hit a slap with both hands “I’m not going through all this and losing”

Just a right handed slap from Sarah “I’m not coming back from so much just to lose”

Backhanded slap from Sarah “Just to lose to you! I don’t”

Isabel slapped Sarah and they were both leaning back.  Faces hurt, ribs bruised and absolutely exhausted.

Neither had given up and both realized there was more to do  They sat back up and hit a punch each then fell back again refusing to fall completely.  They sat back up and Isabel threw another punch but Sarah was ducking down and caught the punch with a choke hold counter.

Sarah fell forward and had Isabel in a Arm Triangle.

Isabel worried as it already felt the air being cut off.  She kicked wildly but it tightened SArahs arm..  Sarah was trying to get into a better position when she felt Isabel calm down.  Sarah thought maybe she had enough in and she ended this fight.

Isabel was pushing Sarah’s body away and when it became all one arm Isabel rolled backward and escaped then grabbed Sarah by the back of the hair and spiked Sarah’s face.  Isabel then dropped back so tired and so beaten up.

Isabel slowly slid back on her ass and in two feet she was resting against a wall.  “Fucking hell.”  Isabel rested her head back so thankful this was over and so grateful to be the victor when she found out Sarah wasn’t out of it yet

Sarah got on her toes and just pushed forward her hand went into Isabels crotch.   Isabel gasped fell forward then grabbed the inside of her leg an twisted the muscle.  Isabel wanted to quit but her desire to win this fight was right now more than her absolute need to make this pain stop.  Isabel was hitting the back of her head against the wall .

Sarah pulled Isabel away from the wall and let her leg claw go and went to prop up.  Isabel calf immediately went behind Sarah’s neck.  Isabel tried to get the foot under then lock it but right now she had enough pressure on Sarah that this could knock her out cold

Sarah stood up and turned the attempted leg scissors away and was getting Isabel on her chest.  Sarah sat back on Isabel’s lower back.  Sarah held onto the leg that behind her neck at the knee and regretted not holding it behind her head as it would have been an even more painful submission but this was painful as well enough to hopefully earn her a victory

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 04:00:24 AM »
Isabel back was getting seriously hurt but she still had the ability to twist and reach for Sarah’s’ long hair.  One hand in was all it took and Sarah was pulled off and onto her back next to Isabel
Isabel took a deep breath and got up on her hip just to send a punch the side of Sarah’s face.  That energy took a lot out and Isabel went back down to her stomach.  Isabel lifted a leg and tried to get it over Sarah but Sarah hit a knee between Isabel’s legs.

Isabel leg dropped and she was crying.  Sarah was hurt and desperate she rose her arm up and threw it down the back of her hand slamming against the back of Isabel’s head.  It hurt Sarah’s hand more than Isabel’s head but Sarah was going to move forward and rolled atop Isabel’s back

Isabel reached and grabbed hair and pulled Sarah off .  Sarah rolled onto her stomach and spun but it took a lot of energy so she couldn’t get up right away.  Isabel was getting up slightly faster than Sarah and just grabbed the hair which caused Sarah to drive forward and now she was on top of Isabel’s body

It didn’t last long as Isabel grabbed Sarahs’ hair and turned Sarah over then got turned over..   Blonde and Brunette rolled back and forth in a hair pulling contest.  They were on instinct which helped figure out an attack which was just hitting the others head into the floor in the temporary time they were on top of the other

They both rolled into a weird angle and worked their way up to their feet where Sarah hit a punch to the weakened stomach area of Isabel Lucas.  That froze Isabel and Sarah hit another then pushed Isabel into the wall

Isabel gasped when she hit the wall and Sarah hit another punch to the rib area then backed up a step and hit two wild full arm swing punches with her right and left.  Isabel somehow stayed on her feet and Sarah had to double over

Sarah formed her fist for another punch to Isabels stomach when Isabel lifted her knee up getting Sarah in the face..  That straightened Sarah up then Isabel tired but still ready to keep fighting hit a weak side kick to Sarah’s ribs.  The foot hit that red spot and Sarah gasped aloud then got hit with a very hard right hand.

Sarah twisted around and spit out blood from that punch.  Sarah didn’t go down though and Isabel was just standing there looking at Sarah “How”  Isabel sighed out loud.  She connected so flush that it should have ended the fight.

“Fuck”  Isabel shouted putting even more behind a swinging leaping right.  Sarah on wobbly legs ducked underneath it and lifted her arm and had Isabel in a half nelson position

Sarah pushed forward and slammed Isabel into the wall and looked the lights outside came on and everyone could see Isabel pressed against the clear wall.  Sarah tried to get the other underhook and lock in the full nelson then she was going to finish this fight once and for all

Isabel was nearly out. Her ability to do anything was reduced greatly but she was keeping her arm tight blocking the full nelson.  Sarah thought about hitting some knees but wasn’t sure about what could happen.  There were just to many reversals and this was the end of the fight

Sarah hit the heel of her hand into Isabels ear three times and Isabel brought her arm up to block it.  Sarah’s plan worked and she got hook in and locked her hands.  Isabel shouted and screamed as Sarah added on the pressure but what Sarah truly wanted to do was in front of people that considered Isabel friend she wanted to beat her face in front of them

Sarah Butler had the full nelson on Isabel Lucas.. Sarah had her close to a place where she could bash.  First Sarah had to let Isabel know “You hurt me bitch and I know its because of what I did to your friend but in the end you end up worst then she did. Another loss for Isabel Lucas”

Sarah hit Isabels head into the glass once “I think they really like you.  Shame they got to see you get beat.  Beaten worst then Teresa!”

Sarah pulled Isabel away and when she went to slam her Isabel had her feet up on the glass “NO”

Isabel began to climb up.  Sarah was prepared for this and got her balance ready.  Isabel wasn’t pushing off the glass though it was the opposite Isabel did.  She dropped down and went to her knees and Sarah got sent face first into the glass

Isabel crawled out from under Sarah which ended up flipping Sarah and looked down at Sarah then put her hands on Sarah’s throat and began to choke her.  “LEAVE TERESA OUT OF THIS”  Isabel Lucas had an amazing amount of pressure on the choke and those watching could see her muscles.

Isabel was watching Sarahs’ stomach.  The six pack was beginning to disappear and after a few minutes Sarahs body was completely out. No more tenseness no nothing but Isabel kept choking Sarah Butler.  Finally she was pulled off and Isabel fought that off and stood by Sarah butler and put her foot on Sarah’s face

“I fucking won.”

Isabel was flexing for everyone and noticed Sarah was beginning to awaken to the sight of Isabel Lucas victorious “It wasn’t about Teresa.  It was about me an you and I proved you are not as good as me.”  Isabel walked away proud that after so many years she got to say that to someone

Sarah sat there embarrassed that she lost an was given her clothes and other things.  She fought so hard and got choked out.  It wasn’t about Teresa at all for this fight but this fight wiped out her entire reputation and she was told someday she would have to answer for the Teresa Palmer fight

“Get out of here you loser.  I’m tired of seeing and smelling you so just fucking leave”  Isabel Lucas had a robe on and stood there pointing at the exit extremely smug

They got Isabel to leave and allowed Sarah to leave when she was ready

(UPpcoming:  Aubrey Plaza vs Jena Malone rematch; Lisa Locerio vs Christina Cox; Michelle Borth vs Sarah Carter rematch)