News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dakotarose and Madampennie (March 2019)

• 0 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Dakotarose and Madampennie (March 2019)
« on: March 14, 2019, 07:01:34 PM »
Dakotarose and Madampennie

Review March 2019

I’d done a session with Dakotarose in Birmingham in January 2019 losing 1-0 to a one legged Boston Crab.  I was keen for a rematch and also to do a match with her partner in crime Madampennie.  When I saw pictures their new matted facility I booked a session, paid the deposit and arranged travel up to Yorkshire.  Dakotarose picked me up at the local rail station and drove me to the venue.  Once changed we did three 30 minute matches; Dakotarose v me, Madampennie v me and finally both ladies against me at the same time.  Before the matches started we took some photos with their MMA dummy.

Madampennie decided to let Dakotarose go first so she could suss out my weaknesses while watching.  Dakotarose turned on the stereo and it was playing the soundtrack of one of the Spiderman movies.  I loved it.  Dakotarose was looking as fit and toned as she did in our first match.  But I noticed immediately a big step up in her technical ability and tactical know-how.  Dakotarose made several attempts to pin me down, kneeling on my arms, but I was able to escape from under her through shrimping out and using half guard to get leverage to roll on top.  I was able to see myself and Dakotarose in the mirror as we grappled, I look more clumsy than I feel!  Dakotarose got her first point wit a rear naked choke after I’d made the mistake of letting her get my back.  We took a break for water and then re-engaged.  I was trying all sorts of tricks in round two.  I pulled one Of Dakotarose’s arms around my head so I could roll on top, I ducked out of her Thai grip, and tried to bridge up to unbalance her.  At one point I ended up inhaling her hair.  The problem with rolling on top was it did not do me much good.  Indeed Dakotrose’s second point came while I was on top when she got me in an upside down breast smother.  So it ended with Dakotarose winning 2-0.

Madampennie realised the leather gear she was wearing was not going to help her wrestling so she changed into sports gear.  She had an opportunity for an Americana but I don’t think she recognised it, then she mucked up an armbar attempt before trying to get a Nelson hold on me (she referred to it as a Wellington hold).  I managed to get her back but was not able to capitalise.  She commented that I had good stamina and that I must do lots of cardio.  That’s for sure!  I was putting her off using my bicep flexing and kissing biceps in middle of round.  However, Dakota was giving Pennie coaching advice from the side and Pennie was getting closer to trapping me.  She eventually got me with a school girl pin and I did not have the strength to dislodge her.  There were o more points but an excellent debut win 1-0 for Madampennie.  She has a great sense of humour and enjoys doing matches.  She is competitive and enthusiastic, I’m really glad I got this match in.

So to the 2 v 1 match.  I did ok, lasting out for long periods before being submitted.  However, it was never going to e 0-0.  With Madampennie controlling my legs, Dakotarose was able to get the body scissors on me and squeeze home the submission.  Their second point was an arm lock by Dakotarose when Madampennie was sitting on me.  I was helpless to prevent Dakotarose from getting me with a lotus lock once they had pinned me face down to the mats.  The fourth and final point came when Dakotarose was trying to place an ankle lock on me but Madampennie made me tap first with a neck hold as she lay perpendicular to me; she had basically isolated my head and I could not get my legs into play to prize myself out of the situation.

All in all an excellent day.  A bonus was that I got my glasses back!  I had left them at the Birmingham venue where Dakotarose and I did our first match in January, but she had picked them up and held onto them for me.  They also have a paddling pool and a ball it at their venue.  I highly recommend sessions with either or both of these athletes.  They are excellent fun.  Thanks again for great sessions Dakotarose and Madampennie and for dropping me back to the station.  We’ll do this again soon.