News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Slayer: Part 01 (Taylor Swift vs. Eva Green)

• 2 Replies

sexysexfight

The Slayer: Part 01 (Taylor Swift vs. Eva Green)
« on: March 15, 2019, 06:15:31 AM »
{alt}

Taylor was sitting with some of her friends in a big party on Vine St., Los Angeles. A thick black belt was biting uncomfortably into her belly. She didn’t want to wear it but she could find anything that would go with her white dress. She shuffled in her seat looking for a better position.

Across from her sat miss Eva Green, a famous French actress wearing a tight black dress that hugged her figure. Taylor didn’t know her personally but they shared mutual friends who introduced them. Things weren't going so well though as Eva hadn’t said a word to her all evening. Eva was clearly avoiding her and it seemed to Tay that she was even annoyed. Taylor leaned forward to talk to her but Eva stood the very moment she did.

“I think it’s time for me to go” Eva announced “thank you so much for inviting me”.
    “So early! We didn’t even talk.” Taylor spoke out trying one last time to make friends.
    “Uh, yeah. Well I have to go” Eva said and then walked of to the parking lot.

Taylor wasn’t having any of it, she had tried to be nice the entire night and she just walks off with such disregard. Taylor got up, said goodbye to her friends and then chased Eva to the parking lot. When Taylor finally caught up to her, it was by a Rolls Royce Ghost. Taylor grabbed Eva’s arm and stopped her in her tracks.

“I don’t know who you think you are but no one ignores me like that.” Taylor begins to vent.
    Eva giggled “I’m sorry, I just can’t be associated with some with such a low reputation”
    Taylor was taken aback “Excuse me?”
    “I mean a girl who fucks anyone who disagrees with her, don’t think I want a friend like that.”
    “Maybe your just jealous you can’t be that aggressive” Taylor taunted Eva.
    “Look just because..” Eva began but Taylor swiftly cut her off.
    “I mean there’s no way you’d last more than twenty minutes against the greats.”
    Eva began to smile “Ok, if your so confident. You and me. Right now”
    That was all the permission Taylor needed.

It started off quickly as Taylor pushed Eva against the car using her height to overwhelm the shorter girl. Taylor quickly reached down and slid her hand up Eva’s dress. Eva’s arms flung around Taylor as her darker inner needs were slowly brought out of her. Taylor continued to press against her and then leaned down to Eva’s neck. Eva’s body began to shiver as she felt Taylor breath against her nape. With a sudden jolt Eva whole body tensed up as Taylor bit into her neck.

“Oh, fuck.” Eva moaned out “you definitely have some practice.”
    Taylor giggled “I told you... You don’t have it in you.”
    Eva glared of to distance and found the strength to push Taylor away from her.

Taylor stood back surprised by the suddenly aggressive Eva. Eva took this chance to throw Taylor of balance and chest first onto the hood of the car. Taylor struggled as Eva threw her forearm on her back and put all of her weight on it. Taylor was pinned and she couldn’t get out of it. Eva pulled Taylor’s dress up and revealing Taylor’s small and naked ass.

“Oh aren't you daring.” Eva speaks as if she were the school bully in a high school flick.

Taylor struggles more slowly gaining ground on Eva when a sharp tingly sensation took her over. Eva had shoved two of her fingers inside of Taylor without any mercy in mind. Taylor began to moan loudly while Eva kept going faster. Taylor knew she had to get out of it or suffer a defeat, so she did summoned all the strength she had in her and pushed herself of the truck throwing Eva back a couple of feet. Taylor turned and looked Eva right in eyes and spoke out three simple words.

“You fucking bitch”

Taylor grabs Eva’s left arm and shoves her down on the car so that she would be trapped the same way she was. Taylor thow the dress up and spanks Eva’s butt as hard as she could. Eva began to cry, her tears running down the hood of the car. Then Taylor shoved her fingers into Eva and taught her how to touch a woman. Eva continued to cry and shouted out for help, but there was nothing but darkness.

Taylor then grabs both of Eva’s arms and twist them so they are on Eva’s back. Taylor loosely holds them in place with one hand unbuckles her belt. She wraps the belt around Eva’s arms effectively keeping her from rebelling. Taylor grabs Eva by her hair and throws her down on the ground. Eva turns to face Taylor and Taylor quickly spread her Eva’s legs wide. Then Taylor went down and began to eat Eva’s pussy.

“UH, AGGGHHH!!!” Eva whimpers as her body begins to give in to Taylor’s advances.
    “UHHHH, PLEASE!!!”

Taylor stops just short of Eva cumming and watches Eva’s body twitch from the excitement. Taylor smiles and then moves in to introduce Eva’s pussy to her own. The movements were so intense that Eva began to tremble. But she wouldn’t give, she couldn’t. She needed to show Taylor that she was wrong. Eva began to move her hips to fight back but Taylor smiles and moves faster.

Eva’s voice filled the parking lot as she moaned and trembled under Taylor. Eva now looking up at Taylor’s sweaty body realises how attractive her competitor is. She admired the tall slender figure above her. She might not agree with her ways, but she is beautiful. Taylor got up and squatted down next to Eva’s face. Taylor grabbed Eva’s hair and picked her head up.

“I hate dealing with people who are below me” Taylor mocks Eva and then lets Eva’s head drop.

Taylor walks away leaving Eva’s trembling body behind. Taylor wasn’t worried she’d just have one of her girls pick her up later. After she’s learned her lesson.

From the shadows a short woman bore witness to the event and takes out her cellphone to make a call.

“Hello? You told me to call if I found something”

Offline dhalgren

Re: The Slayer: Part 01 (Taylor Swift vs. Eva Green)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 01:16:38 PM »
Sounded nice. Somehow the dynamic seems always too one-sided (meaning the transition from one dominant to the other is instantaneous, not a shifting in power), but I enjoyed it.

BTW, where did you find that photo of Eva? It's gorgeous.

sexysexfight

Re: The Slayer: Part 01 (Taylor Swift vs. Eva Green)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 01:29:27 PM »
Sounded nice. Somehow the dynamic seems always too one-sided (meaning the transition from one dominant to the other is instantaneous, not a shifting in power), but I enjoyed it.

BTW, where did you find that photo of Eva? It's gorgeous.

Thanks for the feedback, this was the first time I've written a story let other people read it :)
I'll take note of the shifting dynamics I most definitely want to make the stories exciting.
As for the picture of Eva Green I found it on the website linked below.

https://bestofcomicbooks.com/eva-green-bikini-pictures/