News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Flashpoint (DCEU)

• 2 Replies

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Flashpoint (DCEU)
« on: March 15, 2019, 07:55:50 PM »
So, while 2020 is yet far out, I'm thinking about how much the DCEU can still bank on the legit success of Aquaman, the upcoming Shazam, and next year's Wonder Woman '84 before they introduce Flashpoint. Those who're familiar with the storyline know, that the New 52 was first introduced as the consequence of Barry Allen's single action to save his mother.

One crucial change, that is has erased the previous lives of the Justice League, and led to, among other things, a war between Atlantis and Themyscira that spilled out into the surface world. For Aquaman to do this, he had to live as a full Atlantean who was betrothed to Mera, but upon fearing surface interference, he got busy with Diana between the sheets. A jealous Mera challenged Diana to a duel, one that she lost.

Full disclosure, we know nothing about the script (yet), which is why I left 6 options so the fantasies of the ladies and gents can run wild how it could look like, if it happens ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Flashpoint (DCEU)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 01:12:36 PM »
I think Mera is underrated. I think she would put up much more of a fight. Even if she lost, Wonder Woman with no she been in one hell of a fight!

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: Flashpoint (DCEU)
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 01:41:57 PM »
I think Mera is underrated. I think she would put up much more of a fight. Even if she lost, Wonder Woman with no she been in one hell of a fight!

I've only seen Flashpoint Paradox, where Diana beheaded her. An actual fight would be interesting ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople