News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Aarti Chabria versus Janina Gavankar

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Aarti Chabria versus Janina Gavankar
« on: March 15, 2019, 09:23:25 PM »
This is my first story here...let me know what you think:

The arena was crowded and seemed to shake with cheers from the people as the eight sided cage door slammed shut.  On one side stood Janina Gavankar, a tall slender woman with long jet black hair.  She wore a red sports bra, red tights, knee pads, and boots.  Both hands were heavily taped and the referee felt to make sure there were nothing else in the tape.  Facing Janina was Aarti Chabria.  Aarti was slightly shorter and a little heavier than her opponent.  She had her waist length brown hair tied back in a pony tail.  She was dressed in a light blue sports bra and tights that came down to her mid-thighs with short light blue boots.  Aarti's hands were also taped and she looked annoyed as the referee checked them.  Aarti's lips pulled back in a broad smile and she waved to the crowd as her name was announced.  The two moved closer together as the referee called them to the center of the cage.
   "Why don't you give it up, Aarti, the only competition you've ever won was a beauty contest." sneered Janina.
   "At least I won, you never made it out of your district." said the former Ms. India.
Janina's let out a little grunt and nodded to the referee.
   "Okay ladies, basically there are no rules.  You can do anything that your conscience will allow you to do to your opponent.  Fight!" said the referee.
Aarti bent her legs in a crouch and held her arms in a defensive position while Janina bounce a little on the balls of her feet.
   "All I need is one good shot into the soft little gut and you'll fold like an accordian at an Italian wedding." said Janina.
   "Less talk, more fight." said Aarti.
Janina moved closer to Aarti.  Aarti pivoted on her left leg and her right leg was a blur as she kicked toward Janina.  Before Janina could react the toe Aarti's boot hit her left knee, thigh, hip, and ribs.  Janina staggered back with a groan, tucking her left arm in tight to her ribs to try and stop the pain.  Janina looked at her opponent with a look of shock.
   "You're not supposed to know how to do that." gasped Janina.
   "Should have watched some of my movies before you took this fight." said Aarti.
With a short hop Aarti executed a perfect bicycle kick that knocked Janina off her feet and back into the cage.  Janina leaned back against the steel mesh with her bright brown eyes glazed over and a slack jawed expression.  Janina shook her head to clear the cobwebs as Aarti closed in for the kill.  Aarti kicked toward Janina's ribs again.  Janina reached out to block it and much to her surprise she caught Aarti's leg below the knee.  Janina put her other hand on Aarti's thigh and whipped Aarti around, slamming her into the cage.  As Aarti leaned back on the cage with a dazed eyes in her blue eyes, Janina lay her left hand on Aarti's shoulder.
   "I told you this was coming, little Miss India." said Janina.
Janina turned her body with the punch putting all her force into a straight hard right that caught Aarti just above her navel.  Aarti's eyes closed, her cheeks puffed out, and bent leaned against Janina as the air was forced from her body.  Janina smiled when she heard the deep hard sucking sound coming from Aarti as she tried to gulp in some air.  Just as Aarti was beginning to catch her breath Janina raised her knee up into Aarti's gut.  The sucking sound came deeper and harder this time as Aarti bent over and fell to her knees.
   "I told you that would be the end of you." said Janina as she straddled Aarti.
Janina bent over, put her arm around Aarti's neck as her long legs wrapped tight around Aarti's ribs.  Aarti fell to her side as her chin cradled into the bent of Janina's elbow.  With Aarti's throat constricted, and her ribs unable to expand it only took a few seconds for Aarti to pass out and for the referee to call the match.  Janina released the holds and stood up.  She used her foot to roll Aarti over on her back.  Janina pressed her boot tightly into Aarti's soft belly as she raised her hands in victory.