News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Aubrey Plaza vs Jena Malone Rematch

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Aubrey Plaza vs Jena Malone Rematch
« on: March 16, 2019, 02:38:00 PM »
{alt}
{alt}what stores are open 24 hours near me

Aubrey plaza did not go to Night clubs much and as she was here with Anna Kendrick still celebrating the fact she proved that she and Janet Montgomery were truly on the same level.  She beat Janet, choked her unconscious and humiliated her in front of her cast and friends.

The sheer euphoria of being right she could not describe.  The feeling of watching Janet slowly fall into unconsciousness was more orgasmic than when she left Jena Malone broken.  She wanted to keep beating on Jena, she hated the very existence of Jena a feeling which got stronger the more they fought when they fought.

She walked into the night club and was immediately asked to accompany some security to a private room.  Now she could see why she was thinking of Jena, thinking of hurting Jena even more.  There was Jena Malone seating on a couch.

“Saw your ugly face come in and was like ‘Who let that horse face in.  oh that horse face is Aubrey let her come up so I can kick her ass.”

“You buck toothed bitch I couldn’t hit you in the toilet again your big ass teeth kept getting in the way but you ended up with your ass beaten.”

Jena knocked a bunch of glasses at Aubrey “I’m going to leave you naked and crying this time horsey.”

Before Aubrey knew it Jena was on top of her pushing her outside.  They hit the barrier and the entire club went on pause and looked up as Jena Malone was scratching Aubrey Plazas face “If you were pretty you wouldn’t be pretty no more.”

Aubrey got her hands on Jena’s face and two of her fingers went in her nose and she pushed and scratched and backed Jena up.  “You’d think you were a super model, bitch you’re a butter face.”  Aubrey dropped her hand and went for a stomach punch but got hit with a punch to the back of the ear.

“Know what I am Aubrey… Better than you.”  Jena grabbed Aubrey by the hair and threw her into the private room.  “I’m going in there and beat the bitch out of here, when I’m done I’m dragging her to the middle of this bar where she’ll eat me out.”

She grabbed the door sides with both hands and sling shotted herself in and went to kick Aubrey Plaza who moved away and hit an elbow to the back of Jenas neck sending her flying into the couch. 

“I loved your tongue inside me so much after that first beat down I’m going to make you do it again… You’re a pro at it.”

Jena threw her foot back and Aubrey jumped backwards as the kick would  have gotten her in the knee cap.  Jena Malone was on her feet fixing her hair “I can do that again but I won’t have to.  Want to know why, you are losing this time around.”

“Fuck that noise” Aubrey leaped for Jena hands extended aiming for Jena’s hair but Jena wasn’t going for Aubrey’s hair in response.  She tightened her neck and drove her head forward between Aubrey’s arm.  Plaza saw it coming and tried to lower her head to do damage to Jena but never got it low enough and Malones head got her between the eyes.

Aubrey dropped to her knees and held her face and Jena walked past her, head hurting a little bit she looked outside the door and there were a few of Aubrey’s friends “I’m going to make your friend hurt so much.”  She smiled “EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW I’M IN HERE BEATING AUBREY PLAZA SENSELESS”

Aubrey hated hearing that and stood up and turned “Finish me then.”

Bleeding from a opened up wound between her eyes and some blood flowing down her nose Aubrey Plaza was pissed off.

Jena ran at Aubrey who toppled the small table and Jena tripped over it.  Aubrey jumped and came down wiith a side elbow slicing across Jena’s mouth and now both were bleeding. 

When people rushed from upstairs they opened the door and both women were seating on their knees completely topless scratching the others face.

Jena got distracted, this was old hat at this point for Aubrey especially after the last Montgomery war.  The momentary distraction from Jena allowed Aubrey to push her down on her back shins under her thighs and Plaza was going to work on her face.  Digging deeper and deeper on the clawing she was intent on this and this was ending the fight quickly with a exclamation

She felt the fight go out of Jena and stood up grabbed Jena by the hair and started to drag her out of the room.  “They want to see this shit up close and you need to know that no matter how nasty you get as a fighter you’ll never reach Plaza levels.”

Jena grabbed a bottle and smashed it on Aubrey’s shin and that got Plaza to let her go and walk out of the room.  Aubrey turned and got Jena’s shoulder into her stomach rushing her into the barrier.  Jena snuck her hand into Aubrey’s pants and stood up hitting her head into Aubrey’s jaw and digging her hand into pussy with a crazy claw technique.

Aubrey started falling to the side and Jena grabbed Aubrey by the back of the hair and straightened her out then put her free hand back into Aubrey’s pants and repeated.  Plaza’s eyes went wide and she was thrown face first to the ground.

“Fuck Plaza levels, I’m going to fuck up Plaza”

She stomped Aubrey’’s back and looked over the railing at the people down below “Plaza levels of fighting are about to turn into Malone level.”  Aubrey began to push up and got a kick to the back of the head.  “I’m going to hurt this bitch and I’m going to make sure everyone knows that she got a lucky win on me.”

Jena picked Aubrey up by the hair swung her and swung her then threw Aubrey over the railing onto a table down below

Jena wasn’t even thinking about anything else and dove off the balcony splashing Aubrey  and breaking the table.  Jena then crawled away hurt from that but glad she had done it.  Aubrey stayed in the wreckage coughing as her body wasn’t’ ready for this

Jena rolled away and was having trouble breathing.  Her stomach was on fire but she destroyed Aubrey so it was worth it.  Aubrey was only now starting to move.  Jena grabbed a leg of the table and watched Aubrey who had no idea where she was.

Jena was up on her feet as a barely conscious Aubrey Plaza was moving.  Jena stalked Aubrey tappig the leg into her hand and smiling

The fight was brutal and Aubrey reached for a wall to help herself up. Aubrey instead got slammed into the dance floor.  Jena grabbed Aubrey by the back of the hair and slowly lifted Aubrey’s head up smiling sadistically the entire time.  Jena then got the table leg on Aubrey’s throat and put her knee on Aubreys back, hands on each end of the table leg she looked around “Look at her now.”

She leaned back and choked Aubrey out with the table leg just as she was choked out by the toilet seat.  Everyone could see Aubrey gasping for air, her tits seemed depressed, her body was beaten and her face had blood covering it.  For Aubrey losing wouldn’t have been so bad, their first fight was brutal and ended like this.  No skill just hate that was how they fought each other.

As she lost consciousness all she could hear was Jena Malone laughing. 

Jena let Aubrey drop and looked up “Now to have some fun!”

Those around would never forget Jena Malone beat Aubrey Plaza and then took a part of Aubrey’s soul with her with humiliating acts.  She left Aubrey beaten but promising a third fight would occur

(British Fighting Pit series Hannah Spearitt vs Kristin Kreuk; Michelle Borth vs Sarah Carter; Christina Cox vs Lisa Locerio)