News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Muscle blonde flirts with wrong man

• 1 Replies

mattl2020

Muscle blonde flirts with wrong man
« on: March 16, 2019, 07:37:18 PM »
Karen was a single middle aged bodybuilder, she stood 5'5 135, 36d.  Karen was used to getting her way for a long time, she was blonde, hot and most of all stacked with muscle, she had been bodybuilding for 10 years and had made a pure sculpted body out of it.  Karen was single and she liked it, she had her pick of guys any time she wanted but what she liked more than anything was flirting and stealing.  She would catch the eye of any man and make him melt in her hands.  One day Karen was bored and decided to go the beach for a flirt session and see what she can come up with.
Brie and Kyle were spending a day together at the beach, Kyle was an established bodybuilder and Brie was a bikini fitness competitor.  Brie was 5'4 125 lbs with an amazing 36dd chest.  As Kyle and Brie settled down, Karen noticed the couple and the  handsome man so it was fun time.  Brie had to run back to the car because she forgot some tanning lotions so Karen made her move.   Karen was wearing a sun dress and walked over to Kyle and stood in his sun, as Kyle looked up, Karen said HI.   Kyle noticed the older attractive lady standing there. I am Karen, nice to meet you.  Kyle replied i am Kyle with a  smile.  Karen says " i think your body work is amazing"  what do you think of mine, she pulls off her sundress sporting a tiny string bikini and bulging muscles.

Kyle had drawn an instant hard on seeing this muscled fit goddess standing there as she through out some fun poses.  Meanhwile Brie had come back and boy was she furious, "Kyle what is going on here?  who is this lady?   Kyle replied this is Karen.  Karen smirks at Brie, and Karen says oh hi sweetie, i was just making plans to have fun with Kyle here.   Brie, says over my dead body honey as she strips off her t shirt and jean shorts sporting a pink bikini

Well Karen honey Brie shouts out, lets say we settle this over at our beach house, a submission wrestling match to a tap or loser cries.  Karen laughs as she has beat so many younger girls badly.  oh really and if i win i am taking your man to bed doll, Brie laughs, sure and if i win i post your beaten body under me on the internet.    Both agree and go to Kyles beach house.

As the girls get to the house they enter a small matted area and Karen is suprised to see this layout.  Hmmm looks like you have had some fighting experience , Kyle smiles and says to Karen oh we forgot to tell you Brie is a black belt in Jujitsu and grappling.  Karens smile has left her face and Brie kisses Kyle, and whispers, she will suffer.  you see Brie and Kyle have set many girls up to be wrestling test dummy and make Kyles dreams come true of beating other girls to a pulp.     Karen is now back tracking and she might have bit off more than she can chew. Kyle wearing a small black speedo cannot contain his manhood as Brie flexes for him and turns to Karen.

Ready, slut, i am going to twist you in a knot.  Karen who is holding Kyles hand is now ripped over onto the may by her wrist. Karen looks to fight back but the quick Brie twists her arm behind her back and yanks it high on her back facing Kyle, Karens face turns red and she lets out a yelp,  Aww come blondie, you want him right, just beat me.  Brie sticks her leg out and drags Karen to the mat face down mounting her back and ripping her arm up higher now.  Karen tears up and yelps louder as the smaller girl is controlling her easily.
Brie puts her knee on her bent back arm and takes Karen by the hair. yanking her head back up to look at Kyle, Look at what you might have had bitch, Karen is yelping pain as her arm is about to snap, her other hand slapping on the mat almost tapping out already, but Brie is having none of it.  not yet doll,  Brie grabs Karens free arm and pulls it back also, and pull both arms back and up, she is immobilized.  Brie lifts her legs and locks them on Karens arms and the scream is deafining as Karens arms are scissored behind her back as Brie balances on her lower back.

Kyle asks Karen if she has had enough as Brie locks it in pulses her thighs.  Karen is tearing up in pain but cant tap but just verbally submit,  come on muscle blondie, you want my man?  not happening , brie releases her and kicks her face into the mat as Karen lays in a heap, Brie stands and adjusts her bikini.
Brie wraps her legs around her foe and copies Carmellas  WWE hold scissors that is a guarantee submission .  scissors her neck and bends it back and up to see Kyle,  "Tell him you submit!"

Karen starts sobbing immediately and immediately begs Kyle to make Brie stop   Karen is crying uncontrollably.  and tapping
Kyle tells Brie ok honey she is done , Brie yells grab my phone and get a pic, i am posting his bitch sobbing.  Brie releases her and rolls to the side.  as Kyle checks on Karen she is crying and trembling, Brie grabs her hair and pulls her to the door kicking her out.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Muscle blonde flirts with wrong man
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 04:15:15 PM »
Good story!

Tony
Cheers!