News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Women fight in prison

• 6 Replies

Offline CatFan

• I would like to chat with women about catfight
Women fight in prison
« on: March 17, 2019, 03:37:12 PM »
Hello I have seen many episodes about women fight in Prisons in movies.But it is obvious that there is strict control in prisons.I wonder are there many fights between women in prisons in real?
Sincerely Catfight Fan

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: Women fight in prison
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 04:11:32 PM »
That is a very tough not question to answer, because correctional facilities ALWAYS mirror their real world counterpart for their respective regions. This is to say, while both in American prisons and Brazilian ones the female counterparts of gangs in male prisons, their goals are entirely different. Where racial wars go on in American prisons, below the surface they're still businesspeople so the coordination of sale of drugs and weapons goes on between them (for example the ATF has in coordination with the DEA reported that white nationalist gangs unable to legally buy weapons sell crystal meth to black street gangs for their under the counter weapons), in Brazil, the paramilitary groups running favelas are underlings of prison gangs who carry out turf wars within confinement.

That's about the criminal side of the situation. From law enforcement, wherever judges and district attorneys run for reelection, heavily sponsored by the private prison industry, corruption is not unheard-of. Some of these facilities ran pretty much on Dickensian conditions. It's pretty much a given globally that the fewer resources are known to be available, humans behave more animalistic to survive. It doesn't lead to sexy shower or mud puddle fights.

Finally, there are some classical, and some relatively new targets, like trans people. The classic ones are a bit different for male and female prisons where men despise pedophiles and rapists the most, for women it's the child murderers.

What we get to see in exploitation isn't real, which would be fine if the fiction would be a bit based in reality, but isn't. The upside of that is that prisons have a double strict control. Not many would want to see The Godfather as played by John Gotti where the action takes forever because it has to be kicked up the chain. Women obviously don't act so differently from us when they're the majority which means a strict pecking order.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline suzie

• big girl here looking for a fight
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 08:03:27 PM »
I have a girlfriend that was in prison for 6 month's not gonna tell you why  but she said fighting other girls was an everyday thing,
to know me is to love me but to fight me is to hate me

Offline CatFan

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 07:17:11 AM »
We have a woman prison in our country.but it is only one and we have about 500 women inside.I have never met with woman who was in prison so i could not ask about it.And one thing.in American prisons women mostly looks like men and ugly.For example in our prisons women looks like pretty fine.i will post link to in youtube
https://youtu.be/K9ZO6O1nazk
Sincerely Catfight Fan

Offline suzie

• big girl here looking for a fight
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 10:07:26 AM »
that's a bunch of bullshit women in american prisons DO NOT  look like guys, my girlfriend who was in prison is 5'9 145 pounds with long blonde hair and very sexy but there are some guys that are ugly as hell just like there's some guys in prison that are also ugly and some guys even look like girls
to know me is to love me but to fight me is to hate me

Offline CatFan

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 12:24:39 PM »
that's a bunch of bullshit women in american prisons DO NOT  look like guys, my girlfriend who was in prison is 5'9 145 pounds with long blonde hair and very sexy but there are some guys that are ugly as hell just like there's some guys in prison that are also ugly and some guys even look like girls

but most of those who usually fight -fight like guy
Sincerely Catfight Fan

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 02:41:52 PM »
I have a girlfriend that was in prison for 6 month's not gonna tell you why  but she said fighting other girls was an everyday thing,

Sounds like there are a lot of stories to tell. Please share.