News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Pro Wrestling Career Continues - The Sixth Match (Hardcore)

• 0 Replies

Offline TessaTheRed

• Humanity's children are returning home...today.
Mariko, Just Among Friends

The referee took my hand and helped me to sit up, and as I was sitting up Mariko pulled herself to her feet by using the ropes and walked over to where I was sitting.  Gently Mariko and the referee helped me to my feet and once I was standing Mariko wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.  I hugged her back and for a moment we stood there holding each other while the audience cheered loudly for the both of us.  The referee came over and told us that we needed to leave the ring because the next match was about to start.  She separated us then stood between us and raised our hands over our heads, as the cheering from the audience grew louder.  The generic cheering then changed to a chant of “Let them fight.”  It seemed that the audience wanted to see us take our match to a determined outcome but that would not happen.

When the referee released my hand, Mariko came over and put her arm around me when she noticed that I was a little wobbly, as I was standing on my own.  She helped me out of the ring and back up the aisle to the locker room as the crowd continued to cheer and applaud us both.  Though we never made to the locker room.  As we walked up the aisle, I was taken down by a clubbing blow to the back of my head that sent me down quickly to the cold concrete floor.

My vision was blurred as I lay there trying to get up and help Mariko who was being decimated by a woman who was about 5’5” in height and weighed well over 200 pounds.  I did not know who this woman was, but what I did know was that I needed to get to my friend to help her though neither of us was in any shape to take on this behemoth on our own after the match that we just had with each other.

When I finally got to my feet, I charged at our mystery attacker.  As I got closer Mariko was lifted and tossed violently into the audience.  The ring attendants had cleared the spectators from the area so there was nothing for Mariko to land on except the hard chairs and the floor below.  I did not fare any better against the female sumo wrestler with a painted face.  As I got near her, I went in with the intention of taking her legs out with a few quick kicks to the back of her left thigh but being depleted of energy from my earlier match she easily caught my leg and moved forward to sweep my standing leg out from under me.  I was quickly scooped up and slammed down onto the concrete floor.  That was the last I remembered until I woke up on the trainer’s table in the locker room.

Mariko required a trip to the hospital for an MRI on her knee, and while I was there, I was given a CT scan since I was slammed head first on the unforgiving concrete floor.  My scan was negative but Mariko was diagnosed with bruised ribs, and a dislocated right shoulder.  Both would need some time to heal.  This put me in an odd position that I was not prepared for.  Mariko and I met with the promotors and it was determined that one of us would have to take on Saku the giant of a woman that had attacked us.  It seems that there was bad blood between Mariko and Saku and her Blood and Pain faction.  Though the two of them had never matched up in the ring, they did have a few scuffles after Mariko had several brutal matches with Saku’s little girlfriend.  From the tales that Mariko told, Fumi was big time into hardcore matches and in a barbed wire match Fumi was disfigured badly at the hands of Mariko.  For whatever reason Fumi and Saku parted ways with Saku blaming Mariko for the breakup.  I didn’t understand it all but I knew that there was bad blood between Mariko and Saku.

The promoters decided at Saku’s insistence that a blood feud between Mariko and Saku would be good for business but being that Mariko’s recovery would take about a month or so, they decided to start things off by having me take on Saku until Mariko had recovered enough to enter the feud on her own.  Neither Mariko or I thought that this was a good idea given my level of inexperience and Saku’s size and threatened level of violence.  We went back and forth with the promotors over several days and it was decided that my match against Saku would be a hardcore match since that was her specialty.  I got the idea that she was under the impression that I was Mariko’s girlfriend and that perhaps she was thinking about trying to disfigure me as Mariko did to Fumi.  I hesitated when it came to signing up for a hardcore match, and Mariko was dead set against it but the promoters were all for a hardcore match with the Oz Academy promotion.  After giving it a thought for three days I finally decided to do it, if for nothing to add a hardcore match to my wrestling resume.  I knew that this would help me out career wise once I returned to the states.

For my match with Saku I dressed in tight shiny black shorts, over strategically ripped fishnet pantyhose.  On top I wore a high-necked black halter-top that matched my shorts and was designed for the rigors of the wrestling ring. The black finish was laced with red and black spider webs. My outfit also included matching half sleeves that covered from my elbows to my wrists and were held in place with a small elastic loop that hooked over my thumbs.  For this match I ditched the kick pads and decided to go with a pair of black high-top sneaks.  I also added a pair of leather fingerless gloves that Mariko insisted that I wear to protect my hands from sharp objects that Saku would undoubtedly use against me during our match.

After I was dressed, I combed a thick non-hardening gel through my hair and then painted the right side of my hair from the center of my head down to the very tip near my hip.  The combination of the gel and red watercolor paint gave the effect of blood flowing from an open wound in my head.  The instructions that I read on the Internet assured me that once the gel and the paint dried that it would not transfer by touch to anyone that came in contact with my hair.

Once the blood red stripe was dry, I highlighted the red with thin streaks of gray to give myself that living undead look as if I had just risen from the grave. I was just about to start applying my “Yurei” face paint when Mariko stopped by to see how I was making out and to calm my nerves.  She did not imagine that I would be sitting in my own private dressing area getting ready to apply war paint.  Being the licensed cosmetologist that she was in her previous life before wrestling, she insisted on doing my makeup for me.  To show her the look I was going for I showed her the picture of a grey faced space zombie from an anime cartoon.

Mariko put down a light gray smudge free base that covered all exposed skin from my neck to my hairline. Once the gray was dry, she used thin black and white lines to accent my eyes, lips, and nose as indicated in the picture. Mariko used the same colors to accent my natural face lines and when she was done, I stood and looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased at my appearance.  After Mariko had left, I put in the red contacts that I had purchased the day before at the local mall to complete my nosferatu look.

When it was time for our match one of the promoters asked if I was ready and I told him that I needed a few more minutes so he said that he would have Saku make her entrance first.  When he informed Saku in the other dressing area, she made a smart remark about me and suggested that once she was in the ring that I would be sneaking out of the back door.

Since my attire and face paint was a blast from the past, I decided to go with the haunting theme from the movie Lady Snowblood as my entrance theme and provided the song and the video to the DJ. The bloody video to the song, “Sura no Hana” by Meiko Kaji was playing on the huge jumbotron.

My eerie face paint and gory entrance tune took the arena’s patrons by surprise as no one expected such a video from the sweet little math major.  Most of the attention was still focused on Saku in the ring and as I made my entrance, she was turned away from me talking to two of here stable mates who were behind her corner outside the ring.  There was not much excitement generated by my entrance and it took a while for people to notice my face since I was looking down to let my hair obscure my face until I got to the ring.

When I got to the top of the steps, I tilted my head back to clear my long black and red streaked hair from my face and as I stepped through the ropes the I was announced as Yurei from Shibuya Japan just as I had asked him to do.   Even though I was not Japanese, I chose to represent a spirit from Japanese lore in the hope that I could use terror to gain a much-needed advantage over my much larger opponent.

This was a hardcore rules match and given the sorts of objects that get used in these matches the last thing I needed was to have a piece of sharp metal or glass stuck in the bottom of my foot.  Before I was called to the ring Mariko gave me a pair of black leather fingerless gloves that had a minimal amount of padding in the palm and knuckle areas to protect my hands in case, I had to defend myself from any sharp foreign objects.

In retrospect, my opponent made her entrance to some awful jungle drum noise that had some sort of wind instrument playing that sounded like someone was killing a cat at the ring announcer’s table.  She was announced as Saku leader of the Blood and Pain stable from parts unknown.  Saku was dressed in a black spandex outfit that ran from her size thirteen wrestling boots to the neck opening.  The outfit was sleeveless that showed off her heavy arms.  It was hard to tell if her arms were just fat or if there was muscle under the fat.  For the sake of erring on the side of caution I forced myself to believe that this 46-year-old, 5’5” 224-pound woman had muscles hiding under all that fat.  Looking at her I had to wonder how well she would do against the male sumo wrestlers since she obviously looked like one of them.

She had no breasts that could be seen in her tight black spandex outfit, which got me to thinking that perhaps I should go for a body slam against her to see if she had a penis between her legs.  She wore a black executioner’s mask that looked similar to the mask that Halley Berry wore in her Catwoman movie, except Saku’s mask had no cat ears sticking out of the top of her head.  Saku was also wearing MMA style gloves with Velcro wrapped up past her wrists for support.  Her gloves also looked as if they might have been weighted at the knuckles as there was a considerable bulge in that area.

As I looked her over from my corner, I wore my best poker face so that my emotions did not betray my intentions.  I sized her up and figured that with all that weight she was carrying around that I should be able to wear her down but that might mean absorbing a lot more punishment than I was prepared to endure given that I had only two days to recover from the beating that I was about to take.

The referee went through his pre-match check even though this was hardcore rules match he still checked us for foreign objects.   If the referee was really looking for foreign objects, he only had to look at the shiny steel trash can that Saku had brought with her to the ring and had set in her corner for use later on.  I suspect that old habits are hard to break especially when you work for a promotion that does not have a lot of hardcore matches.  Once we were checked over, he called us out to the center of the ring.  I bowed politely to my opponent and got a positive reaction from a few of the audience members.

I wore a sullen expression on my face in the hope that it would give Saku the impression that I was afraid of her as I tentatively reached my hands out for the traditional handshake.  She looked me over and hesitated and I suppose she eventually figured that I was not much of a threat to her so she took my hand and the crowd cheered.  Saku released my hand and then turned to go back to her corner to await the bell but as she turned, I quickly moved in behind her.  I caught her and it was easy for me to wrap my arms low around her bulging gut and pitch myself backwards.  It was not the prettiest German Suplex that I had ever performed but it worked, and it sent a message to Saku that I was not going to go down without a fight…  game on!

Once Saku hit the canvas it was easy to identify where the Americans were sitting as the “Holy Shit!” chant began as they just witnessed a 114-pound girl suplex Godzilla.  Unfortunately lifting that behemoth was much more difficult than dead lifting in the gym and my lower back complained loudly for my folly.  I was up much faster than Shamu (Saku) was and as she got up to her hands and knees I backed up and hit her in the side of the head with a running dropkick that sent her back down to the canvas.

I was going high speed on her to try to do as much damage as I could before she caught me and made me pay for my insolence.  After the third dropkick I hit her with as she was trying to get up, she did the smart thing and rolled out under the bottom rope.  I have to say that it was a tight squeeze for her to roll under that rope.  If this were a limbo contest, she would have lost with that roll out.

She landed on her feet on the floor below and as she was trying to catch her breath, I went running for the ropes behind me, took the slingshot and came back across the ring.  When I neared the ropes, I lowered my head and launched myself between the middle and top ropes.  I hit her square in the chest with a Suicide Dive that took her down to the floor below.  As her gigantic ass hit the padded floor her head struck the steel guardrail that separated the ring area from the folding chairs that had been set up for the VIP members of the audience.

Saku was sitting up as I started to climb up on to the ring apron.  She was on her knees as I was on my way up to the top turnbuckle.  I was on the top turnbuckle and watching from my perch as I waited for Saku to get to her feet.  The second she stood up I launched myself at her and hit her between the shoulders with a Missile Dropkick that sent her crashing chest first into the steel barricade.

It worked so well the first time that I went for the top turnbuckle again.  She was so slow getting up and that allowed me to get up to the top and in position to launch myself at her.  This time instead of going for the dropkick I hit her with a Flying Body Press.  She went down hard on her back as I crashed down onto her chest giving her a double whammy.

She was barely moving as she was breathing hard and trying to refill her lungs with air.  While I had time, I stepped over to the table that was shared by the ring announcer and the timekeeper.  I helped them clean up the table by using my arm to shove everything including the ring bell, their drinks, and their microphone off the table onto the floor.  They both protested loudly but I ignored their complaints.  After I cleared off the top of the folding table that was their desk, I went back to Saku and hooked my fingers under the bottom edge of her mask and used it to drag her up to her feet.  She was quite a load to lift on my own and I suspected that the only reason she cooperated is that the mask being pulled against her ears made it quite painful not to cooperate.

I got her over to the table and slammed her face first into the top of the table.  Her head bounced off before she settled back down on her chest on the table.  I took the opportunity to ram my elbow into the back of her neck as she was laid out before me.  I felt as if I was lifting a tree trunk up by myself as I rolled her over onto her back and tried to get her entire body onto the table.  When she started to resist, I balled up my fist and rammed it into her lower lady parts.  That got a groan from the crowd at ringside, and as Saku clutched her wounded crotch in pain.  I turned to the booing audience members and held my finger to my lips as I asked for quiet.

Of course, I knew that they would not shut up as I moved to the near corner and started to climb.  I was up on the ring apron quickly and soon I was ascending the ropes in the corner as I climbed my way up to the top turnbuckle.  I steadied myself and then made my leap toward my helpless opponent.  I executed a flip while I was in the air so that my back and butt would land on her belly.  My execution of the Senton Bomb was perfect except with one minor issue.  The great beast that was my target rolled off the table after I made my flip.  My landing was on the hard-simulated wood tabletop that quickly bent in half and gave way.  My butt and lower back bore the brunt of the impact and as I sat on what was left of the time keeper’s table, I clutched my lower back and rolled off of the rubble that had once been a cheap poorly constructed table that most likely was made in North Korea.

Saku grabbed me by the hair before I could get up and slammed my head backwards into the barricade that my back was resting against before she tossed me off the remains of the table that I had landed on.  I sat up holding my lower back as she picked up a piece of wood that was part of the tabletop.  She held the two foot by three-foot piece of imitation lumber high over her head and then brought it crashing down on the top of my head.

I pitched sideways and went down onto my back on the thinly padded ring floor as the referee came close to check on my condition.  She could not get another good swing at me while the referee was in the way so I tried to keep him in between us as I tried to get up.  He assisted me up to my knees and then as he went to help me to my feet Saku shoved him out of the way with her hip and then swung the jagged edged board down onto my head again.  I tried to move out of the way but was not fast enough and as I moved the jagged edge of the section of tabletop grated across my forehead taking skin and some hair with it.  I could instantly tell that my flesh had been cut as the warm blood began to flow from the wound over my right eyebrow.  The trickle of blood ran over my eyebrow and into my eye and then down over my right cheek.  To the audience it must have looked as if I was wearing a red Phantom of the Opera mask on the right half of my gray painted face.

Saku smashed me on top of my head one more time as I tried to get up and then she helped me up by my hair and dragged me along the ring apron.  I was dazed and seeing stars as she picked up speed while dragging me behind her.  Once we passed the ring post she turned me around and shoved me back first into the steel barricade.  The barricade parted from the section next to it and left a space large enough to drive a truck through, but just narrow enough for Saku to squeeze through (obvious exaggeration of course).

Once through the opening in the barricade she grabbed a woman sitting on one of the folding chairs by the hair and flung her to the ground.  Once the seat was vacated, she closed the chair and slammed it into the side of my head as I was trying to stand with the aid of the barricade.  Back down to the floor I went holding my head.  I tried to push myself up to my knees a few times but became dizzy and crashed back down to the floor.

One of the ring attendants became brave enough to come over to try to help me and as she was wiping the blood from my face Saku threw the chair, she was holding at the ring attendant’s head.  She quickly backed out of the way as Saku picked up another chair and lumbered her way.  While Saku was verbally and physically threatening the ring attendant, I was able to get my feet under me and stand, but I was only able to stay standing as long as my hands were pressing down on the barricade.

While the referee was checking to see if I could continue and was asking me if I wished to quit Saku took hold of my hair and dragged me through the opening in the barricade.  I had no idea where we were going but at least she was not hitting me.  She paraded me through the audience and up the steps leading to the second level of the arena while inviting the audience members to look at the destruction that she was capable of and how she would crush anyone that dared to challenge the Blood and Pain faction.

The longer she showed off her handiwork to the crowd the more time I had to catch my breath, compose myself and gather my thoughts.  When we came to a clearing in the seating area, she slammed my forehead down on the bottom of the nearest vacant seat.  I was quick enough to get my hands down in front of me to absorb the majority of the impact.

When I attempted to stand, I found that we were in an area where vendors were selling t-shirts and other such items associated with the promotion that we were performing for.  Saku was quick to pull a chair out from under the woman that was selling shirts.  She raised the chair over her head and brought it down hard across my back, which sent me back down to my hands and knees as I screamed out in pain.  I was thankful that she targeted my back instead of my head, though I was not too thankful as the pain was radiating up my spine to my bruised brain.

Finally, the referee determined that Saku’s actions were a threat to the audience and used his discretion in the interest of safety to order Saku to take the battle back inside the barricades or face disqualification.  She screamed at him that there were no rules and he argued back that in the promotion we were partnered with the referee is responsible for safety and his call would stand if he disqualified her.

She relented and took me by the hair and dragged me back down to the ring, and as she did, she bragged to the spectators about what she had done to me and what she was about to do to me.  Once again, I had a few minutes to recover as we made our way down the steps to the ring.  I even faked a few trips and falls to buy myself some more time to clear the cobwebs from my head.  I was secretly hoping that we were getting close to the ten-minute time limit.  I knew that I did not have to beat Saku, I just had to survive her without ending up in the hospital.

Once we were through the opening in the barricade Saku ran me along the ring apron and as we passed the ring post she used her grip on my hair to toss me over the steel barricade and into the first row of seats.  The spectators did not vacate their seats since they knew that the barricade was between them and us.  They never expected to have me landing in their laps after being tossed from the ring area.

The referee was pissed at Saku as she disregarded his warning about keeping the fight inside the barricades.  He ordered her into the ring immediately and when she failed to move, he started counting.  She stood there staring him down until he got to the count of three and then she turned and made her way to the ring not wanting to risk a disqualification and a possible fine or suspension for a safety violation that involved the members of the audience.

Once Saku got back into the ring the referee went in with her and kept her back from the ropes near me.  The ring attendants were free to tend to me and they helped me to untangle myself from the spectators.  They checked over the audience members while two of the girls cleaned my face and did their best to stop the bleeding from my forehead.  They applied some sort of gel that seemed to do the job quickly.  While one was tending to my wounds the other gave me water to drink and after about a minute or so the referee threatened to call the match if I was unable to get back into the ring. As I was standing, he started his twenty count.

I rolled in under the bottom rope and Saku made a run for me but the referee blocked her way until I could get to my feet.  His blocking her was also blocking me from seeing her and once he moved out of the way I could see Saku charging at me with her steel trashcan held high over her head.  Just as I started to move, she brought the trashcan down on top of my head.  It was more of a glancing blow since I was trying to move out of the way but it still hurt like hell.  The blow was still enough to knock me to the canvas and as I went down, I noticed a space between two teeth on the top right-hand section of my mouth.  I had not noticed this before and since I had tasted blood since the cut was opened on my forehead I could not remember when or where my tooth was knocked out.  I had no idea what I must have looked like but the image of a toothless hockey player came to mind as I was pushing myself up to my feet.

As I was getting up Saku lumbered toward me and made a slashing motion with her thumb across her throat as if she was about to end me.  While Saku was moving toward me the referee cleared her trashcan from the ring and set it outside on the ring apron near her corner.  The audience was booing her loudly and yelling various insults, some in reference to her likeness to the Michelin Tire Man.

As I was getting my feet under me Saku helped me up the rest of the way and pulled my head under her right arm.  She wrapped her left arm across the back of my neck, and put my left arm behind her neck.  She set me up for a Suplex and then quickly lifted me off of my feet.  She held me upside down for what seemed like forever before she completed her move and rammed my back, head and shoulders down onto the canvas.

Saku rolled on top of me for the pin and even though I was battered, bruised and bleeding I was not ready to give up even though it would have been in my best interest to do so.  As the referee’s count reached two, I did not kick out, but instead I defiantly bridged and lifted my back, shoulders and Saku off the canvas to show her that I was not done yet.  My breaking the pin at two that earned me a cheer of approval from the audience and a grunt of disapproval from my opponent.

I was slow getting up and Saku stood over me chastising the audience for the support that they were giving me.  After she was done yelling at them, Saku stood over me yelling at me to get up and face her.  I was slow getting up and my legs were a bit wobbly but eventually I did stand on my own in the center of the ring.  She stepped toward me and spun to her right and when she came around her right fist was extended as she swung her fist at the side of my face.

I ducked under her attempted Spinning Back Fist and stared at her as I straightened up.  She stepped toward me and tried the same move again and this time I took a step to my right leaving her to hit nothing but air.  Her third attempt forced me to dodge again, but this time I stepped right into the corner and my avenue of escape was cut off as she tried the back fist again.

I was waiting for a fist to my face but instead received a boot to the gut caused me to double over in the corner with my back against the turnbuckles.  Saku picked me up as if she was about to suplex me out of the corner but instead she sat my butt down on the top turnbuckle, as I believe she intended to suplex me from on high.  As she started to climb the ropes in front of me, I pitched myself to the right and slipped off the turnbuckle and down onto my feet on the ring apron and left her with both feet standing on the middle rope looking down at me.

As she looked down at me, I picked up her trashcan from the ring apron and slammed it into the side of her head with as much force as I could muster.  The blow knocked her off the second rope but she was able to land on her feet.  Saku seemed a bit stunned as she stumbled around holding her head.  She was paying no attention to me as I set the trashcan on the top turnbuckle and made my climb up the ropes.  It was a delicate balancing act but I was able to pick up the trashcan and stand on the top turnbuckle as I waited for Saku to stumble back into range.  When she was close enough, I jumped off the top turnbuckle with the trashcan held high over my head and as I descended, I rammed the side of the trashcan down onto the top of Saku’s head.

I dropped the trashcan as I landed on my feet in front of Saku.  To my surprise she did not go down after she was hit with the trashcan.  Saku just stood in front of me and looked pissed.  I backed up and took a run at her with a dropkick in mind but when I went airborne, she caught me, repositioned my body so that my thighs were over her shoulders and then slammed me down onto the canvas with a Sit Out Power Bomb.

Saku went for a quick pin in dominating fashion by pressing her knee into my tummy and posing over me as if she was some sort of body builder.  If she was a body builder, she needed to wear a banner that read, “Body by Krispy Kreme.”  As she posed over me and the referee began his count I defiantly kicked out when the count got to two.  This is when Saku held up three fingers and accused him of a slow count.  The referee held up two fingers to reaffirm that the count had only reached two.

Saku muttered some obscenities at the referee as she turned away from where I was laying on the canvas and began climbing the ropes in the near corner.  She was facing away from me as she made her climb and as I likened her climbing skills to those seen in the movies when King Kong climbed the Empire State Building, I could see a bit of a resemblance as Saku made it up to the second rope.  As she tried to get to the top I was up on my feet and moving toward her.

When I got to the corner, I slipped my head up between her legs from behind so that the back of her thighs was resting on the top of my shoulders.  Quickly I extended my legs to unexpectedly lift her feet from the middle and top ropes.  Before she could react, I pitched myself backwards as I forced my legs to carry her weight for a few seconds.  As I went backwards, I gave her what amounted to a Suplex from the second rope.  As her back crashed into the canvas the entire ring shook violently.  This move brought the crowd back into the match as they cheered wildly as King Kong was shot down as she made her climb.

I could not believe it when I rolled over and seen Saku standing over me as she reached down to pull me up by the hair.  Even though I had taken less of a bump than she did she was still up before me and on the offensive.  She dragged me to my feet and then pulled me up onto her shoulders.   I knew that a Power Bomb was coming so I played a bit of leap frog and moved myself over her head, down her back and onto my feet behind her before she could secure her grip to slam my back into the canvas.

She was surprised that I had avoided her latest Power Bomb attempt and when she turned around to face me, I gave her the mother of all face slaps as I brought my right hand up across her left cheek to bitch slap her as hard as I could.  I could have done many other things in that situation but there is nothing like a slap to another girl or woman’s face that lets them know that a catfight is about to happen.

She just stared at me and the look on her face was one of disbelief that I would dare slap her after all she had just done to me.  Her reaction was to grab me by the hair and run me toward the ropes.  I was expecting to take the slingshot off the ropes but instead she lifted me up off the canvas by my hair and tossed me over the top rope to the floor below.  I was not prepared to be tossed out of the ring but was lucky that I landed on my butt instead of my head or my back.

I was able to get up on my knees as I watched Saku trying to get out of the ring to come after me but the referee was warning her to keep it in the ring.  She ignored his advice and rushed past him.  Saku charged toward the rope and when she was close to the ropes, she lowered her head and performed a Suicide Dive between the middle and top ropes.  As soon as I seen her leave her feet, I picked up a piece of the shattered table that was still laying at ringside and held it up in front of me.  Instead of crashing into me she smacked face first into the half of the tabletop that was still connected to the frame.  I escaped unharmed and she landed in a heap on the floor holding her forehead.

When I grabbed her by the mask to pull her up, she rolled to get to her knees and then suddenly grabbed her left knee.  This got me to thinking that this Jumbo Jet blew out a wheel during her crash landing.  I could not force her to stand as she was just too much weight for me to manage after all of the abuse, I had taken so I abandoned my attempt to get her to her feet.  Instead I picked up the table top fragment that she had been beating me with earlier and gave her a bit of her own bitter medicine by ramming the large chunk of wood down on top of her head.

She did not move or try to get up, she just sat there and held her head.  I waited until she tried to get up and then I let her have it again.  I gave her a second shot to the head and she still remained sitting with one hand holding her knee, the other holding her head.  The woman must have had a head as hard as a coconut because even after I slammed her head with the broken table top for a third time, she was still giving more attention to her knee than she was her head.  I felt as if I was getting nowhere as I attacked her head.  I guess the only benefit that I got out of this was that she was not hitting me in the head for a change while I was buying some time to recover.

I was feeling better about myself and I thought that this might be a good time to force Saku to put some of her considerable weight on that knee to see how badly damaged it was.  At first, she was limping badly but the more she walked on it the better her stride became but she still had a noticeable limp when I twisted in against her abdomen to hip toss her into a carrier of steel folding chairs that was stacked up near a concession stand.

She sat there on her butt after the chairs were scattered in all directions.  Saku was rubbing her knee until I picked up one of the folding chairs and whacked her over the head with it.  A small group of my newest fans started chanting, “One more time!”  Not being one to disappoint my small fan base I gave her another shot to the head with the steel chair.  This is when I started to realize that there might not be any chance of winning this match since I had given this goliath of a woman two full on chair shots and she was still sitting there looking at me as if nothing had happened.  Another thought had entered my mind…  maybe she was dead and her eyes were still open.  I gave her a third shot and she moved, but it was not the movement that I had expected or had hoped for.  I was hoping that she would have pitched over and landed on her side on the floor.  Instead she stood up and stared at me kind of like Hulk Hogan used to do just before he wagged his finger a hulked out.

I knew then that it was time to get my skinny ass back into the ring as there were too many weapons out there in audience land for her to use against me.  She was rubbing her head and limping slowly as she made her way back to the ring.  This gave me a bit more time to nurse my wounds and wipe the blood off of my face and out of my eye with one of the towels that the ring attendants gave me.  I drank half a bottle of water and used the other half to clean up my face.

I waited in the ring until she got back down to ringside and as she walked around the ring, I walked with her and then slipped through the ropes in front of her.  I picked up a piece of the shattered table top and moved cautiously toward Saku.  She got her hands up to defend her head but instead of hitting her head I dropped the tabletop shard, planted my left foot and pivoted while driving the top of my right foot into the side of her left knee.  Now normally I would target the hamstring area with such a kick but she had a bad knee and I was determined to make it worse.

She screamed and stumbled backwards against the new table that they had set up for the timekeeper and ring announcer.  As I shoved her back onto the table the ring bell, the microphone and the bowl of noodles that the timekeeper was eating ended up on the floor.  Saku tried to get off the table but I reached for the tabletop shard and slammed it into her face.  The blow started her nose bleeding and sent her back down onto the table on her back.  I moved around to her head and then gave her two more shots to the forehead with the tabletop plank.  She stopped trying to get off the table so I claimed victory and moved down to her feet.  I adjusted my grip on the tabletop shard and then drove the hard-jagged edge into the side of her knee just behind the area that was covered by her kneepad.  She screamed and sat up to comfort her knee and when she did, I whacked her a good one on the top of her head.  This time she went back down onto her back and remained still.

She was screaming and was undecided whether she should be clutching her knee or holding her head and while she was in pain in two areas, I got up on the ring apron and started climbing to the top turnbuckle of the near corner.  Once on top I launched myself toward the beached whale and landed my butt down on her belly.  The table broke in half and she and I went down to the floor, though I had a softer landing since I landed on her belly.  Her eyes were closed and she was moaning in pain.  When she opened her eyes I got in close, looked her in the eyes and yelled, “I may not win this match you will always remember me and what I did to you!”

The referee and the ring attendants helped her up since she was having trouble getting up on her own.  I was told by the referee to get back into the ring and I did not argue with him.  I tossed my section of tabletop wood into the ring and then I rolled in under the bottom rope where I waited along the ropes for my opponent to enter.  She slowly dragged herself up onto the ring apron and slide under the bottom rope.  I backed across the ring and took off running.  She offered no resistance or escape when I came running toward her and left my feet.  She expected my dropkick to target her chest but instead I targeted her leg and just missed hitting her left knee.  I hit her thigh instead but that was still enough to put pressure on the knee and cause it to buckle.  Saku dropped to the canvas on her side and was clutching her knee.

The referee was over quickly to check on Saku to see if she was able to continue and while they were talking, I went over to the ropes and grabbed my hunk of tabletop and made my way around the ring to stand in Saku’s blind spot behind the referee.  She got up slowly and noticed me holding the large chunk of wood over my head.  Fearing another head shot, she elected for a preemptive strike and moved toward me.  I moved toward her and she went into a spin using her good leg to pivot on.  I had been hit enough by her spinning back fists to know what was coming, and as she spun toward me, I brought down the hunk of wood, and when she came around to deliver a blow her back fisted strike impacted against the wood instead of my face.

She was wearing MMA gloves so she should have had some padding to cushion the impact but the way she went down clutching her right fist between her legs I knew that she had done some damage to her hand.  Her constant scream was another indication that she was in more pain than I thought that she should have been in.  While the referee was checking on her, I circled the two of them with my trusty board in hand waiting for the referee to get his ass out of the way so that I could do more damage.  As I circled, I realized that the cut on my head had opened up again and the blood was once again painting the right side of my face a nice deep red.  I did my best to keep it out of my eyes and thought about getting a towel from the ring attendants but I did not want to give my opponent any more time to recover.

When she sat up, she was cradling her right lower arm and hand as if it were broken, but when the referee asked if she wished to end the match, she refused to take the offer.  I think that had this not been a hardcore match that he would have stopped the match at this point but for some reason he let it continue.  I moved in toward Saku with the board held high over my head as if I was going for another headshot.  This prompted her to raise her left hand over her head to protect herself and when she did her right hand slipped off her thigh and onto the canvas.  While she guarded for the headshot I moved in and stomped my right foot down hard on the back of her right hand.  She was quick to tend to her injured hand and when she lowered her left hand to tend to her right, I slammed the tabletop shard down onto the top of her head.

She did not know where I would strike next.  When she guarded her head, I used the edge of the board to punish her injured hand.  When she guarded her hand, I went for her head and would alternate between using the flat part of the board and using the edge to whack her in the head.  I was getting a better reaction slamming the edge of the board into her hand as I pinned it between the edge of the board and the canvas.  Some of my best shots were when I used the pointed end of the board to ram it into the back of her hand.  Eventually the referee had enough of me torturing Saku and ordered me to back off.  I ignored him and kept punishing Saku until he got behind me, slipped his arm around my neck and threw me across the ring away from my opponent.

After I was separated from Saku, she rolled over onto her belly with her arm under her so that I could not strike at it with my board or my foot.  When she refused to quit and the referee was out of the way, I moved toward her and had to roll her over to get access to her hand.  As I pulled her hand out from under her and held it at an angle, I could see a small trail of blood run out from under her MMA glove and stream down her forearm to her elbow.  Seeing that I was surprised that the referee did not call the match but since he let it continue, I continued to send my message to Saku and her faction through Saku’s screams of pain.

Once I had control of her arm, I slipped it under my left arm and then dropped down with my back pressed against her side as I controlled her arm with both of my hands as I locked in a Fujiwara Armbar.  As she screamed a continuous scream I yelled to the referee, “Ask her!”

The referee got into position and asked Saku if she wished to submit and her scream of pain turned to a scream of “No!”  When she refused to submit, I extended my legs to increase the pressure on her arm as I leaned back a bit farther.  The way she was screaming I was even starting to feel sorry for her but not sorry enough to let up on her because after all, she was sent into the ring by her faction’s leaders to take me out of the picture since my partner and I were growing in popularity and were cutting into her faction’s fan support.

I did not know why she was dragging me toward the ropes as I increased the pressure on her right arm.  This was a hardcore rules match and getting to the ropes would do her no good.  I was not about to tell her that, nor was I about to let her go.  She continued to hold out and I continued to torture her arm until my arms began to cramp from holding pressure in the same position too long.  Eventually I had to release her for my own benefit.  Once I released her arm and stood up, she curled up into a ball clutching her wounded right arm to her chest and guarding her right hand with her left.

She was wearing a tank top so that left both arms bare and that was going to be my target as I went over to the broken table shard and retrieved it from the other side of the ring.  While the referee was asking Saku if she had reconsidered quitting, she stopped her screams of pain long enough to say “no!”  This was when I rammed the blunt end of the table shard down on her right bicep.  I instantly realized my mistake as I felt the jagged edge of the tabletop slice through the fingerless glove on my right hand.  A large splinter broke off and pierced the length of my palm and immediately the blood began flowing out of the side of my glove.

I dropped the table shard long enough to slip my fingers inside the glove and pull out the splinter.  It was about four inches long and was about a half inch wide at the end that was sticking out of my hand and tapered off to a fine point.  I was able to pull most of it out but as I was pulling the splinter out part of it had broken off in my hand.  It hurt like hell but I vowed to fight through the pain as the alternative of giving up was unthinkable to me and would break a promise that I made to Mariko about never giving up.

I needed to take a break from using the tabletop and switched tactics.  I started kicking at her right hand and right arm in any spot that she was not protecting.  Her right arm was weakened and she was not able to pull it away from me as I stretched it out on the canvas and pressed my left foot down on her badly bleeding right hand.  I stomped away on her arm until the referee ushered me back to check on Saku due to the amount of blood that was leaking out from the inside of her right hand that was still encased in her black MMA glove.

While the referee was checking on her and asking if she was able to continue, she stood up guarding her right hand and then used her left arm to push past the referee on a straight-line to my location.  She was in pain and she was pissed, and you know what they say about how dangerous a wounded animal could be?

I made a grab for her right arm and she made me pay for it as she turned away from me in, I move that I was thinking was to protect he right hand, but as she turned away from me, she brought up her left arm and hit me in the side of the face with a spinning back fist from the opposite side.  Her left-handed strike hit hard and sent me down to the canvas.  I was lying on my side clutching my cheek and trying to collect my thoughts and I had just had my bell run by a woman with a fist the size of a small ham.

I was surprised that she did not follow up her successful attack as I lay there comforting my cheek and once again clearing the blood from my right eye.  When I rolled over to look for Saku, she was down on the canvas next to me clutching her right hand with her left and moaning in pain.  This was when the referee stood between us and started his twenty count as he was certain that one or possibly both of us would be unable to get up by the time the count ended.  Secretly I think he wished that we would both stay down since it seemed like he was uncomfortable officiating this sort of match between two women…  ok, one woman and one Godzilla-like creature.

I do not know why I did it but I stayed down and kept an eye on Saku to see if she was going to get up and since she did not make the attempt, I did not get up either.  I knew that my head was battered and I could feel the remains of the large splinter in my right-hand sawing against bone and tendon each time I tried to use my right hand.  Fearing additional damage, I stayed down but I still made a few futile and feeble attempts to get up, but made sure that neither of my movements were enough to get the referee to stop the twenty count.

When the count reached twenty the referee called for the bell and once the bell sounded the ring attendants rushed to tend to us followed by a nurse and a physician’s assistant to check us over.  The ring announcer made the official proclamation that the match was a draw as neither of us could stand on our own to stop the count.

The nurse cut my glove off and could see the shard of wood under my skin and when the nurse asked the physician’s assistant to have a look, he immediately told her to bandage my hand and immobilize it as if it were broken.  He stated that I would need x-rays and most likely surgery to address that injury.  He warned me not to try to move my fingers or use my right hand as tendon, muscle, and nerve damage were a possibility given the location and depth of the wooden shard in my hand.

I watched as he went to tend to Saku’s hand and I noticed that when he cut off her MMA glove that she was wearing brass knuckles under the glove.  The damage to her hand caused it and her fingers to swell and it was determined by the physician’s assistant that she too would have to go to the emergency room to have those cut off and to have her hand treated.  Like the nurse was doing to my hand, hers was wrapped and immobilized.

My head was wrapped temporarily with a roll of gauze to help stem the bleeding until I could be stitched up back in the trainer’s room.  Saku was taken straight to an ambulance for her trip to the hospital.  They feared that she had lost too much blood and that her hand was damaged bad enough that she could lose it if she were not treated properly in short order.  The nurse went in the ambulance with Saku while the physician’s assistant stayed behind to give me better assessment before he unwrapped the bandage around my head to stitch up my forehead.

When he was done, he made Mariko promise to get me to the emergency room as quick as possible though he stated that an ambulance would not be necessary as my condition was not life threatening.  What was life threatening was letting Mariko drive.  I did not realize that the she could go that fast through Tokyo traffic as she sped us to the hospital.

The surgery that my hand required was minor and was accomplished by the doctor assigned to the emergency room that night.  So, after a few hours I was released from the ER and into my doctor’s care.  Little did the ER doctor know that I did not have a doctor in Japan, which left Mariko to tend to changing my dressings until the stitches deteriorated on their own.  We knew that we would have a tag team match with the Blood and Pain faction in the near future and that would be the beginning of our tag team career but at the moment I was the proud owner of a 2 – 3 – 2 record which was slightly less than impressive.
Tessa The Red