News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

youtube issues

• 4 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
youtube issues
« on: March 20, 2019, 07:39:51 PM »
Lately I've noticed on yt, when I input a search, for example, catfight, and then adjust the filter to show vids in order of when they were posted, the filter doesn't seem to work.  The dates of the vids are all over the place.  This has only been happening for the past few days.  I've tried it using google chrome, and regular google, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: youtube issues
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 05:08:10 AM »
Fightfanatic, after reading your reply, I checked yt for changes to their filters.  A whole lot of people are po'd at yt because the filters are not working.  I couldn't find where yt announced this change, but maybe I'm not searching in the right spots.

At least I know I'm not doing anything wrong.  Misery loves company!

Thanks for your reply.

Online jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 06:22:23 AM »
Wow thanks to fcf for clearing this up. I was wondering what was going on at  YT. I was thinking it was my phone or the YT App.

Offline lothar

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 11:39:53 AM »
Doesn't work great but search your topic and pull everything up on that topic, hit control F, which will pull up another search box (mine is in the top right but usually shows up in the corner of your screen)..  in that box type in hour(s), day(s),  or weeks .. should help your search..

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 02:36:33 PM »
Thanks, Lothar.  I'll give that a try.