News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alyson vs Jamie --- Highschool Heartache

• 6 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Alyson vs Jamie --- Highschool Heartache
« on: March 21, 2019, 01:38:41 AM »
This is a story written for someone else. I hope it's liked and appreciated! 

All people referenced are at least 18 yrs of age!

Jamie vs Alyson
In:
Highschool Heartache

Jamie and Alyson went to the same high school, same middle school, and probably the same elementary school. They weren’t close friends, but they were friends. They were both of similar build, with Jamie being 18 yrs old, 5’ 5” and about 110 lbs. and Alyson being 18 yrs old, 5’ 6” and about 115 lbs. Pretty much the only difference was that Alyson has much better muscle tone than Jamie.  OH, and they both ran track and competed against each other through out high school. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your perspective, Jamie always seemed to come out on top when they competed head to head. 

Both girls lead the school in both wins and second place finishes. If they ran the same race, even the parents knew who was going to win and finish second. Outside of each other, they were unbeatable, and that is to say Jamie was totally unbeaten. She’d truly never lost a match in she’d entered.  Each girl had the utmost respect for the other and each worked hard to be where they were in track! Jamie just had that little extra speed in her. They were both popular among other girls and boys in school, however, they both decided to remain single to finish the school year out as best they could before they head off to whatever college they were going to go to.

Track season was winding down and Alyson knew that her chances of finally beating Jamie were coming to an end.  On the other hand, Jamie knew that Alyson really wanted to beat her as well, but had always maintained that if Alyson beat her, she was going to have to work hard at it, that Jamie wasn’t going to just move over and let her have it!  Alyson had been working out a little harder over the last month and working on building just a little more muscle and trying to work on her endurance as well as taking off a little excess weight too. The day of the meet was approaching fast and both girl’s nerves were on end. The coach pulled both of them into her office and sat them both down. 

The girls arrived approximately the same time and looked at each other and Jamie said, “Hey Alyson! Do you know what’s up?”  “He Jamie! No! I don’t. I’m a little nervous… I’ve never been called to a meeting with the coach before!” Jamie replied, “HAHA!! Yeah, I know the feeling!  OK… Here goes nothing then!” and she turned, and knocked on the door. “Come in!” was heard and she turned the knob and both girls entered the office. “Ahhh! Alyson, Jamie!” Coach Carter said, “Come in!! Come in!  Sit… have a seat!” as both girls did what they were told.  “Look,” Coat Carter started off, “You’ve both done nothing wrong!”, each girl breathed a sigh of relief, “I wanted to talk to you both because of what I feel is the importance of this upcoming meet.” Coach said as she walked back around her desk and sat back down.

“Importance?” Jamie asked.  “Yes, Importance” coach replied. “Look, girls… You two are the best! I’ve never been in a situation before where the 2 best girls in the district were in the same school! I just want to make sure that you two are relaxed and ready! Alyson, I know you’ve never been able to beat Jamie when going head to head against her.” <Alyson lowered her eyes a bit, then looked back up> Coach continued, “I know you’re working extra hard to beat her and I know Jamie is working hard to not let you. My point is… Don’t let what ever happens at the meet this weekend, define who you are! You are both great at what you do!! NEVER think different! The tough part is, I’m rooting for you both!”  and both girls smiled as she finished her speech. Jamie then spoke up and said, “Thank you coach! We’ll do the best we can and leave it all out there!  Right?” as she looked at Alyson who immediately replied, “Right! It’s going to be fun, no matter what happens!” Coach Carter smiled and said, “OK!  Now, get out of here and go relax some before the meet! You’ve both earned it!” With that, the girls got up and left.

Once outside the office, the girls turned to each other and genuinely wished the other the best of luck before heading off in their own direction.

Finally, the Day of the meet had arrived and fortunately for both, the 100-meter dash was the last race of the day! This happened to be the only race that they competed directly against the other in.  They took their starting spots side by side, the gun blasted, and the girls were off before you could blink your eye! Almost immediately, they were at least 1 full step ahead of the rest of the field! However, they were both side by side with each other by the 40-meter mark! By the 80-meter mark Jamie had a slight lead and Alyson then threw every ounce of energy and strength she had into it! At 90-meters, they were side by side again! Then, it happened!!  No one could see exactly what happened, but suddenly, both Jamie and Alyson were tangled up with each other and both tripped and fell and rolled to a stop (as the crowd jumped to their feet and gasped) a meter before the finish line! This allowed the 3rd place runner to catch and cross the line first, winning the match!

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jamie yelled out in frustration as she screamed and pounded the ground with her hand and looked over at Alyson with a death stare! Alyson, for her part, was laying on her back with her hands curled up over her head and her forearms covering her face in shock and embarrassment! She literally was red faced and totally humiliated by what happened. The trainers and medical staff rushed over to make sure all were ok and helped the girls up and nothing seemed worse than a few scrapes and bruises on either of them.  The coach pulled both girls aside while every one else showered and left. She tried to calm them both down as Jamie was yelling and upset and Alyson was angry and apologetic! Finally, when the girls calmed down enough, the coach finally told them to go shower and get outta here…” OH, and lock the door when you go in! I don’t want any stray dogs running in there with just you two!  Ok?”  “yeah, sure… “they both responded.

Jamie’s locker was at the other end of the row from Alyson’s. They both undressed, grabbed their supplies and went to the showers, again at other ends. The girls began showering and soaking under the hot water.  “I can’t believe you did that to me!!! YOU BITCH!” yelled Jamie from her end of the shower! “I’m SORRY!!!! I don’t know what happened, but it WAS NOT on purpose!” Alyson fired back then went back to soaking and letting the water run over her. “BULLSHIT!!” Alyson jumped as Jamie was literally right behind her yelling! “WHAT THE FUCK!!!” Alyson yelled as she turned to face Jamie! Both girls standing totally naked about 1 foot apart! Jamie was the first to look away as she gave Alyson a long look down then back up! Alyson did the same to Jamie and finally said, “Like what you see?” “Hmmph... like, as if…” Jamie fired back! “Look,” Alyson said, “I’m sorry. I really am! I never wanted to hurt you like that and god forbid embarrass myself and you like that! You’ve got to believe me!”

Jamie stood there fuming, face to face with Alyson and now, starting to flex and pump her fists! “You just wanted to ruin my perfect record! You know I was trying to get onto the Olympic squad! But YOU just couldn’t handle it! Couldn’t handle the fact that you’re NOT GOOD ENOUGH!” Jamie yelled the last 3 words as she inched closer to Alyson! “FUCK YOU BITCH!! THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!” Alyson fired back as she inched closer to Jamie! <SMACK> Alyson’s head spun around so fast she about fell down trying to catch herself as the hardest slap she’d ever felt came out of nowhere from Jamie! Time suddenly stood still as she held her face, in pain as much as shock! She’d never really been in a major fight in her life, at least not since middle school.

Alyson stood back up and looked Jamie straight in the eye as Jamie stood there, shaking from anger, and totally expecting to get slapped in return!  “That’s it BITCH!” as Alyson returned a slap just as hard into Jamie’s cheek, staggering Jamie backwards a few steps! Similar emotions were now running through Jamie as she’d never really been in any sort of fight like this in her life! She stood back up facing Alyson as she stepped completely into her as their full naked bodies came into contact, breasts compressing into each other!  Both girls were a solid “C” Cup and were very even in the breast department! Both breasts compressed evenly against their rival! In an instant, it was on!  Both girls immediately grabbed the others hair and began shaking each other from side to side and screaming profanities at the top of their lungs!

As each girl tried to shove the other around, they began to slip a little on the wet floor and suddenly it they were shoving each other and pulling each other to maintain their footing! They weren’t even hurting each other, except for pulling of the hair!  Finally, Alyson let go of Jamie’s hair with her right hand and quickly wound up and threw another slap at Jamie’s face! The slap echoed through the shower even though it didn’t have as much on it as before, but it was enough to cause them both to slip and fall to the ground! As they did, they each let go of the other and fell apart!

Jamie glared at Alyson as if she was trying to kill her with her stare… Alyson was glaring back, but with more of a smirk. Immediately, both girls scrambled to get to their feet, but it was Jamie that made it first as Alyson slipped one time. As Alyson made it to her feet and looked up, Jamie was on her swinging her fists wildly and as fast as she could! Alyson barely had time to react as she blocked the first punch, but got caught with the second and third!  That’s when Alyson began swinging back just as wildly as Jamie! Both girls were toe to toe swinging and not even trying to block anything! They’d take the punch, or it would bounce off their shoulder, arm, side of the head, or each would just flat out miss.

Suddenly, Alyson was staggered by a solid punch to the jaw!  “UNNGGGGHHHH!!” as she staggered backwards trying to catch her footing, Jamie screamed out, “YEAH BITCH!!!! Now you’re mine!” and chased after her, still swinging when she saw an opening! Not having much experience, Jamie advanced too quickly an even before she knew it, she was literally, right on top of Alyson! Alyson saw her coming as she was shaking a few cobwebs loose, and as Jamie approached, ducked down under her swinging fist and dove forward, wrapping her arms around Jamie’s waist and driving her back into the shower wall next to the faucets. “OOOOOMMFFF” escaped Jamie’s mouth as she was slammed backwards into the wall!

Immediately Alyson began pounding away at Jamie’s stomach with lefts and rights with as much strength as she could put in them! With each impact Jamie let out an “unngg... mmmphh... Ohhhmmm… mmmmnnggggg” and began slowly sliding down the wall as she couldn’t breathe at all!  Suddenly, her legs gave out completely and Jamie was on her ass as her legs totally gave out!  Alyson stepped back and admired her work with a satisfied smirk on her face! “I TOLD YOU BITCH!!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!! I don’t know what happened!  I’m sorry!” she yelled at her fallen foe.  Jamie was in tears as she gasped for air trying to catch her breath!

Alyson caught her breath rather quickly and walked over and grabbed Jamie by the hair and began pulling her to her feet.  She got Jamie to her knees and as she stood up, she planted the perfect uppercut right to Alyson’s pussy! Alyson’s mouth opened wide, in the shape of an “O”, but barely a “nnnggghhhh” escaped as she froze in time, fell to her knees and then over to her side with her hands covering her sexy bald, and now pain filled pussy!  Jamie, for her part, fell back down and continued catching her breath as well!

Both girls were recovering slowly… Both girls keeping a weary eye on the other as the water fell from the shower, splashing over both.
Finally, Jamie began stirring first as she had more time. She eased her way to her feet as Alyson just lay there still holding her aching pussy.  Jamie moved over to Alyson, bent down and grabbed HER by the hair this time and began yanking her forward and up so she’d be off balance and not be able to return the cheap shot that she’d given her earlier!  Alyson was finally yanked to her feet and as soon as she stood up, Jamie landed a perfectly aimed punch directly into Alyson’s jaw, knocking her backwards stumbling into the wall and then to the ground as she bounced off the wall! “Fuck you and your accident! I’m going to fucking kick your ass bitch!”

Jamie moved over to Alyson and pulled her leg back to kick her in the stomach, and as Jamie brought her leg forward, Alyson rolled into her and grabbed Jamie’s legs and took her down to the ground and began scrambling to get on top of Jamie! Instantly, they began rolling back and forth, hands locked in each other’s hair and trying to kick at each other with their legs as they lay side by side. Occasionally, they would release one hand and slap their rival’s face with as much strength as they could! Alyson’s lip was now bleeding a bit from the punch Jamie landed before! Finally, Alyson landed a solid kick to Jamie’s waist area/upper hip and actually slid her backwards some! Then, a perfectly timed slap to Jamie’s face made her pull back away from Alyson and again, both girls scrambled to their feet and then faced each other again!

Both were crouched down with their hands up in a grappling position. “You fucking bitch!”, Alyson began, “I’m going to fuck you up! You’ll wish your little Asian ass never fucked with me!” “SUCK MY ASS BITCH!!!!, Jamie replied! “I’m going to beat your black ass so bad your momma won’t recognize you!” Simultaneously, both girls balled up their fists and began swinging wildly at each other! Each girl only seemed to make contact about every 4 swings (each), but again, neither girl trying to block anything and just swing as hard and fast as she could!

It was about 2 minutes and then things changed…  Suddenly, Alyson was landing more punches than she was receiving!  Alyson was landing her punches at about 2 to 1 compared to Jamie! Jamie’s head was getting knocked around more and more and she already had a bloody lip and nose and was starting to swell under her left eye a bit. Jamie was starting to get sluggish and not able to keep up. She could now barely keep her hands up and was starting to get pounded around the shower! Suddenly Jamie through a huge roundhouse right hand which missed Alyson’s jaw by only a few centimeters, maybe an inch!

She spun all the way around and almost fell down, but gave Alyson the time to set up and as Jamie spun back around, Alyson connected with the hardest punch she’d ever thrown! Jamie went down like a sack of bricks! Alyson grabbed her hand in and screamed out in pain!! Jamie lay on the floor out cold!  Alyson then, for good measure, staggered over and sat down on her rival’s face and then began rubbing her pussy all over Jamie’s face and mouth!  After a minute or so, Alyson got up, rinsed off, then turned the water off and left to get dressed…   Alyson, after getting dressed, went back to the showers to check on Jamie and saw her just starting to stir.  She grinned, turned and left the locker room.  As she walked across the parking lot to her car, she never noticed her coach’s car still in the parking lot, or the coach in the car watching her leave.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Alyson vs Jamie --- Highschool Heartache
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 12:17:39 PM »
Nice story Midhael James but then.again you always good stories .

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 12:06:14 AM »
Oh man!   Thanks BigMack!!  I appreciate that very much!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 12:20:07 AM »
Great story. Thank you. Keep up the great work

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 07:51:18 PM »
You can't let it end there.... what happened next? (and what about college, and the Olympic trials?)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 09:49:48 AM »
Great story!  I'm hoping for a rematch too.

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 07:51:05 PM »
Excellent work! I love shower fights of any kind.