News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FAT GIRLS

• 7 Replies

big arthur

FAT GIRLS
« on: March 22, 2019, 07:58:51 PM »
wondering if anyone other then me likes to fight fat girls

Offline suzie

• big girl here looking for a fight
Re: FAT GIRLS
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 01:50:20 PM »
so fat boy you like to fight fat girls we need to chat
to know me is to love me but to fight me is to hate me

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 05:43:16 PM »
I enjoy it
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 06:31:13 PM »
 would never fight with a fat girl, and worse if that fat girl is a tomboy badass bitch, the odds that a fat girl beat me up are almost 100% (I'm a girly girl that weighs just over 112 lbs). Beside, In the locker room of a seedy gym, a  chubby tomboy bitch sent me to the hospital after giving me a tremendous beating, so today more than ever I'm afraid to confront a fat girl.
I'm 5'6 "and I weigh 115lbs 24yrs

Offline Tiffany_BBW

• I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobies. Fear me
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 11:04:08 AM »
would never fight with a fat girl, and worse if that fat girl is a tomboy badass bitch, the odds that a fat girl beat me up are almost 100% (I'm a girly girl that weighs just over 112 lbs). Beside, In the locker room of a seedy gym, a  chubby tomboy bitch sent me to the hospital after giving me a tremendous beating, so today more than ever I'm afraid to confront a fat girl.

This girl is a smart one!
I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobs.  Fear me.

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 05:06:36 PM »

This girl is a smart one!
Of course I am a smart girl, Moreover,  I can not fight and I was not brought up to solve my problems in a physical way.In addition, I feared to be in fights and did the impossible to avoid them at school. However one day everything changed for me when i was 16; what happened was that two gymnastic girlfriends and I were watching a couple of chunky tomboy girls who wore super weird and ugly clothes (baggy pants, baggy and long shorts, long t shirts)besides they behaved very weird too, and these nerdy tomboy girls were also watching us weeks before, they looked at us in a strange way. Once in the  locker room, while we changed our gymnastics leotards, in the distance, these butch girls stared at us for a few minutes and they did it the following days; then one day, I just stared at one of them while changing their ugly and baggy sports clothes, then I realized that one of the tomboy bitches was wearing ugly boxers like underwear, without thinking I giggled at bit, and the other nerdy tomboy bitch came against me accusing me of making fun of her friend, I told her that she also wore horrible and nothing sexy clothes, then that girl attacked me hitting my cheek with her chubby fist, then she pulled my hair down and released other blows to my face that sent me straight to the floor with a black eye, mouth and nose bleeding, my girlfriends stopped her for beating me up, but I was already on the floor almost KO and crying, she was suspended for a week of classes( I didn't  retaliate because it was a furious and quick beating, and i was scared). So NEVER TRY TO FIGHT A FAT GIRLS, THEY COULD SEND YOU TO A HOSPITAL
I'm 5'6 "and I weigh 115lbs 24yrs

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: FAT GIRLS - I completely concur
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 12:36:45 AM »

I completely agree with you Grabby. My personal motto is Sexy Hot beautiful women should NEVER fight fat butch looking women.  This is the only catfight  that should always be stopped.  As a civilized woke society we must all recognize and clearly understand that sexy women should only fight other sexy women (preferably nude or in thongs) the way God intended.  I would also suggest that if these fights occur in the locker room they should take place in the shower area or somewhere that contains mats. 
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 10:39:49 PM »
At some point, I plan on writing some stories about larger women, so I am certainly not opposed to it.

And though it isn't the most popular sub-genre, there are people who find it hot -- they've been making posts like yours for years!