News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wrestler/Catfighter from Trinidad

• 6 Replies

Offline goog1159

• The Best Female Wrestler/Catfighter in Trinidad!
Wrestler/Catfighter from Trinidad
« on: March 22, 2019, 08:16:40 PM »
Hi everyone. My name is Kitanna and I love wrestling and catfighting.I am from the beautiful island of Trinidad. I have wrestled 4 opponents so far in various matches. I love to wrestle worthy opponents and I take joy in placing them in some humiliating holds. My favorite holds/pin maneuvers are; gravevine/leg spread, matchbook pin, cradle, small package and spladle (which I have been put in but never got to apply it to someone). My wrestling attire consists of thong or g-string bikinis or lingerie. I only wrestle in thongs and g-strings accompanied by fishnet, thigh high stockings. My signature move or way of humiliating my opponents is the wedgie. I love handing out powerful back and frontal wedgies  :o which make my opponents shriek in pain lol  ;D Losers of the matches have to strip and possibly endure a type of punishment agreed upon by both parties. For example nude face sitting etc.Here are a few pics of me in my wrestling attire.

My match stats;
- Matches 9
- Wins 4
- Losses 6

READY TO  WEDGIE YOU!!!

Wins - 11  Loses - 25

Most humiliating defeat by Spladle.

Offline goog1159

Re: Wrestler/Catfighter from Trinidad
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 08:19:31 PM »
READY TO  WEDGIE YOU!!!

Wins - 11  Loses - 25

Offline Irinaru

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 09:25:42 PM »
Like to fight u

Offline goog1159

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 08:26:18 PM »
Bring it on bitch!!!  >:( Lets see some pics. Show me what you got.
READY TO  WEDGIE YOU!!!

Wins - 11  Loses - 25

Offline goog1159

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 10:21:32 PM »
Kitanna v.s. Steffi

I had 2 wrestling matches recently. One with a German woman and the other a rematch with the last person I wrestled and lost to. The first match with the German took place in Tobago in my hotel room. She was about 5'6 in height and about 120lbs. She wore a regular black 2-piece bikini while I wore a pink, see through, halter back 1 piece thong bikini (crotch area not see through) with my signature black, thigh high, fishnet stockings. When she got to my room we both discussed match rules which were;

-   No facial attacks
-   No punching, slapping or kicking
-   No crotch attacks
-   Painful holds can only last 10 secs
-   Pin count is 5 secs
-   3 rounds
-   15 min break between rounds
-   Loser of the match has loses her bikini

Round 1

After discussing the match rules, we both slipped into our wrestling attire. I changed in the room while she changed in the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom dressed in her bikini I could see she was pretty fit and had big legs, flat stomach and a firm butt, but I was confident that I was the stronger woman and would beat her. We both then got onto the king sized bed on our knees and faced each other.

The tension was high in the room, I asked her if she was ready to which she replied ‘yes I am.’ I counted 3, 2, 1 go! And the match began. We both were moving around each other trying to gauge each other’s movements, I decided to throw my hands forward so as to intimidate her and it worked, she blinked and leaned back as I lunged forward to push her down onto her back. I quickly pinned her both hands down with mine and got on top of her kneeling over her body (each knee beside her torso) putting her in a ‘school girl pin.’ She was pushing her torso up trying to break free but it was no use as she was not strong enough to push me off, she then began trying to kick her legs to sort of off-balance me but I held myself strongly in place.

I was kneeling over her just above her hip area when all of a sudden she brought her both legs up in the air and put them on my shoulders to try and pry me off of her I didn’t want to lose my position so I quickly released her both hands and grabbed for her feet that were on my shoulders. She realized what I was trying to do and quickly brought her both legs back down flat to the bed however only one of her legs made it safely back to the bed, I had managed to hold one of her legs by the ankle which I quickly pushed downward almost touching her chest, she groaned in pain as I brought it down. I asked her ‘you give up?’ to which she replied ‘No!’ She then took both hands and reached for my breasts, grabbed my nipples and twisted them which made me scream in pain, I took my one free hand and pried her hands off of my aching nipples. I quickly turned around to see if I could try to grab her other leg to try and put her in a ‘matchbook/folding pin,’ just then I noticed that her crotch area was a bit exposed from the position I had her in. I could see that she had on some sort of G-string below her bikini bottoms judging from the lack of coverage and the fact that I could see part of her labia peeping out. I then reached down by her crotch area, grabbed for the G-string but I instead got the bikini bottoms, nevertheless I took it and pulled it upwards to give her a frontal wedgie which made her screech in pain. I held the wedgie for the regulation 10 secs as she tried desperately to pull her bikini in the opposite direction to find relief but I held firm until the end. As I looked back I saw her hands clutching her now very exposed crotch, she then quickly pulled the fabric out of her vagina and breathed a sigh of relief. I still had hold of her leg all this time and realized that she was very flexible and clearly this didn’t bother her. I needed to finish this as I was getting tired so I released her leg and grabbed for her both hands pinning them down by the wrists, I quickly moved myself further up her body and ended up just under her boobs. By this time she looked tired as I was on top of her the whole match plus I could imagine how stretched her crotch and leg areas were, not to mention the pain from the wedgie. I asked her ‘you give girl?’ to which she replied ‘yes… I give.’ The match was over I had won! I quickly got off of her and made my way to the mini fridge to get some water. She lay there resting for a while then got up and went to the bathroom to fix her bikini and get ready for the next round.

Round 2

It had been 5 min into the 15 min break when she emerged from the bathroom. As she came out of the bathroom I realized she had changed her outfit from the black 2 piece bikini and she was now clad in a bright blue, tight 1 piece bikini. I told her I liked her bikini to which she replied ‘well you burst the stitches on my bikini bottoms so I had to wear this one instead.’ I smiled and told her ‘I’m sorry but I’m here to win.’ She rolled her eyes at me and said ‘I hope you know that this round isn’t going to be so easy.’ I must admit I was a bit intimidated by that statement but I brushed it off and told her ‘we’ll see.’ I knew in my mind that all I had to do was win this round and the match was mine. The break was over and we both got into the bed once again and faced each other. I asked if she was ready to which she replied ‘yes! Ready to kick your ass this time’ I just laughed and counted down 3, 2, 1 go!

The match began and without any hesitation my opponent sprang up from the bed and lunged at me pushing me as I fell onto my back, I fell back so hard my both legs raised up into the air and came back down on their own. She wasted no time in grabbing me firmly by the ankles, I could feel how strong her grip was as I tried to kick free from her grasp, she then put my both ankles together, raised my both legs up and pulled me further towards her so that my both legs were up in the air pressed against her body. She smiled and leaned back to lie on the bed while still clutching my both ankles, I wondered to myself ‘what the hell is she trying to do.’ Just as I thought this she opened my legs wide, put one of her feet on my crotch and pulled my both legs up toward her foot. The pressure I felt on my womanhood was enormous, I tried to pry her foot from my crotch but the more I tried she just pressed harder. I waited for the 10 secs to pass and she finally released her foot from my crotch much to my relief.

As I held my womanhood trying to relieve the pain she rose up still holding my ankles and used them to turn me over onto my stomach, she then let go of my ankles and as I tried to get up she just pushed me by my butt back onto my stomach and said ‘stay down, I’m not done with you.’ She then came and knelt over me with each of her knees beside my torso, she was kneeling over my lower back facing backwards I tried to buck her off but her weight was too much and I was sunken good into the mattress. I quickly tried to slither out from under her but she tightened her legs so that I couldn’t move. With one good thrust of my hips she almost fell back but braced herself with her hands to stay upright, I managed to get onto my knees with my butt sticking up in the air, I used my hands to do a push up but she was too heavy.

I thought my effort had paid off as she was no longer kneeling over my lower back and instead she was now kneeling over my head, I had my hips, legs and butt free to try and bridge for a possible escape. Seeing that I was about to try and escape from her hold she reached over my butt, grabbed my thighs from behind and locked me in that position. I was now face down with my butt sticking up and locked in that position. I tried feverishly to push my thighs backwards to break free but she hugged them and locked them in position. She realized she had me trapped and said ‘this is good position for you.’ I realized as well that she could probably see my butt in the many mirrors the room had.

She asked me ‘you give?’ to which I replied ‘No!’ this got her angry as she took her hands, placed them between my legs and began to slowly spread my thighs apart under my weight, I could feel my groin muscles stretching as I fought to keep my legs together, I groaned in pain as they had reached their max, I felt embarrassed as I knew my butt and crotch were wide open and in the mirror for her to see. My only coverage was the thin fabric covering my vagina which I felt roll up thus exposing my labia. She held me stretched in the hold for the regulation 10 secs then released. It was now my opportunity to contract my thigh muscles and put my legs back together but as I tried to do this I realized just how spent those muscles were, I was stuck in that position! The only thing I could do now was kick back, drop my knees and fall flat onto the bed. One problem though my opponent wasn’t about to let me out so easily as she kept my legs/thighs locked thus preventing me from kicking back. I must admit she was good at torturing her opponents. I felt her release the lock she had on my thighs much to my relief. I guess she thought I would have given up by now so she just released the hold.

My legs were so weak and shaking that I just kicked my knees back and fell flat onto the bed. I was so relived, my legs, lower back and groin finally got a break. She then asked if I had enough to which I did not respond. I took both my hands a tried to fix my crotch area but she caught them and crossed them across my back, she then hovered on her knees over my lower back once more and trapped my hands under her. She said ‘I told you this wasn’t going to be easy’ I was too tired to go on any further as I was trapped and at her mercy. Just as I was going to submit I felt her hands clutch the thong part of my bikini and I knew what was coming, all I heard was ‘remember what you did to me?’ and before I could tap out and submit I felt the thin fabric being yanked up my vagina and butt. I screamed in pain as I shouted ‘I submit, I give up!’ there was nothing I could do as both my hands were trapped under her. She held the wedgie tightly for 10 secs then released. To accentuate the pain she then took both my butt cheeks and pulled them apart which made my thong go even further up my crack. I shouted ‘didn’t you hear me bitch, I give up!’  She finally got off of me and stood at the foot of the bed smiling and laughing at me trying to pull the fabric out of my nether regions. The second round was over, I lost quite embarrassingly and I wondered what would be my fate for the third and final round as she walked away leaving me weak and ashamed.

Round 3

As I got up off of the bed to go fix myself in the mirror and to drink some water I thought about how I was going to manage in the next match. I decided to change my outfit to a bikini that had more stretch to it, this way I figured I could withstand any of her dirty moves. As my opponent was in the bathroom resting and getting ready I decided to remove my pink 1 piece, thong bikini and replace it with my shiny gold, strappy 1-piece thong bikini which offered more coverage in the crotch area (don’t know if you guys remember that one from earlier posts). We had 5min left in the break when my opponent emerged from that bathroom in yet another new outfit, she was now wearing a pink, strappy gym type training bra and a tight, pink thong to match, with black knee pads. Her outfit looked great and showed off her fit physique. She asked me if I was ready to lose my new bikini to which I didn’t respond, I just rolled my eyes at her. I could see that she was feeling quite confident about beating me and looking forward to removing my bikini so much so that she asked me if I was willing to wager something else if I lost, to which I asked ‘like what?’. She said that in addition to the loser having to lose their bikini the winner should be allowed to facesit the naked loser for 5min. I thought about it while she laughed at said ‘afraid you’ll lose?’ I eventually agreed hoping that I wasn’t going to lose.

We then stepped into the bed and knelt facing each other, as I was kneeling I could still feel just how sore my groin muscles were. I was tense but ready to wrestle this bitch! She counted 3, 2, 1, go! And the final round had begun. I held my position with my hands outstretched trying to figure her out, suddenly she lunged forward at me but I moved to the side which caused her to fall flat on her stomach to the left of me. I quickly took my left arm and grabbed her head and put it under my armpit to put her in a ‘headlock,’ She took her both hands and tried to pry my hand from around her neck but I used my right hand and pulled my left to tighten the hold. After she realized I wasn’t letting go she tried twisting her body and using the sheet for leverage to try and pull her head out of my grasp but I held firm with all my might. As I had her held there helpless and on her knees I noticed her butt was facing the same mirror I had my experience in. I could see her thigh and butt muscles tensing up as she tried to escape, her thong was so tight you could see the imprint of her labia. Seeing this I knew it was time for some revenge, I took my right hand and smacked her right butt cheek, she let out a soft ‘ouch!’ I then reached down, grabbed and handful of thong and gave a sharp pull upwards to give her a well-deserved wedgie, she let out a long ‘ahhhhhhhhh!’ This was payback for the one she gave me in the last round. I held the wedgie as usual for the 10 secs as I looked in the mirror at my work. As I released her I told her ‘I bet you regret wearing a thong in the last round.’ She said nothing as she continued to try and escape my hold.

I had enough of the headlock as my arm was getting very tired. I also knew that by now she had to have been a bit tired even though she seemed much more fit than me. I had an idea and I decided to put in into action, as I quickly released the headlock she tried to raise her head up, but I was ready for that and I took my both hands and pushed her back down via her shoulders. She was now face down, I positioned myself over her head and as she raised up I locked her head firmly between my thighs. She was lying flat and I was on my knees with her head full of long blonde hair locked in my thighs. Her lower body was free so she got up onto her knees, pressed her hands against my knee caps and tried to pull her head free, I just tightened my grip to suite. As her butt was sticking up in the air the mirror again gave me a clear view of all those muscles tensing up hoping for an escape. This time her thong was not set in place as well as most of it was up her back thanks to me lol. It was stretched and rather lose now. It was my turn to expose and torture her just as she did to me.

I was confident I had her head still trapped good and proper so I leaned forward with one hand down on the bed for support, stretched down to her crotch area and again reached for that pink thong hoping to pull it aside and expose her womanhood, but as I did this she kicked her both legs back to fall flat onto her stomach. This made me lose my balance and I fell face down onto her firm butt at the same time releasing the grip I had on her head with my thighs, she wasted no time in grabbing my both ankles as they were by her head, she then began to slowly stretch them apart causing more pain to my groin and crotch. I began to fight her attempt by closing my legs with all my strength, I felt her give up the stretch as I brought my legs back together. All I had to do was get her to release my ankles and I was back in control. I decided to get up using my both hands to prop myself up and as I did this she let go of my ankles to my surprise, but as she did this she rolled over and threw me off of her as I had no grip to her body.

I fell on my side then rolled flat onto my back, she quickly got up and came after me, and I just had enough time to sit up as she slipped behind me on her knees to put me in a headlock with her right hand. I had lost control and she now had me in her grasp. As I tried to pry her arm off of my neck she took her left hand and put it under my left leg and leaned back which raised it up into the air as we both fell backwards onto the mattress, she held me there hoping for a pin but I kicked my other leg out to show that I wasn’t pinned. She then released my leg but still kept the headlock. I rocked my body from side to side hoping for an escape but failed to do so. I had my legs open to support my balance so I planted my feet flat on the bed and tried to push back which didn’t seem effective, I felt her legs move under me as she took both of them and tightly wrapped them around my right leg, she then released the headlock much to my relief. She then began to slide down underneath me still keeping her legs wrapped around my leg until we were positioned like a plus sign (+) I wondered ‘what was she trying to do?’ she then took one of her hands and held it under my right knee and began to straighten out her body and split my legs apart, I realized what was happening but it was too late, she had already put me in a ’spadle’ hold! My both legs were spread wide open as I moaned in pain. Both my legs were so spread apart that they both came down to touch the mattress. I tried desperately to rock in any direction looking for an escape as I moaned in pain from this and the other leg spread holds I had endured before. All I could do now was endure and wait for the 10 secs to pass all the while she was laughing at my moaning.

It was finally over and she released her tight grip still keeping my legs slightly trapped as I massaged my groin area to find relief. She smiled and said ‘you pretty good at opening your legs kitanna.’ I just breathed a sigh of relief that it was over. I was still on my back with my legs still open when I yelled ‘is that all you have?’ hoping that she would let me go, to which she replied ‘no! Here’s some more for you dear,’ and with that she again began to stretch and straighten out her legs and arm to once again spread my aching legs apart. I laid there helpless once more trying not to give up and submit as 10 secs seemed more like 10 min. She asked ‘you give bitch?’ to which I didn’t respond, I could tell she was fed up and as the hold was coming to the end she took her free hand, grabbed my bikini by the crotch area and pulled it aside to reveal my naked vagina spread wide from the hold. I shouted ‘yuh bitch!’ as I looked down at my womanhood. She just laughed at me as she once again released the painful hold.

I quickly fixed my crotch area as she completely let go of the hold once again to my relief, but it was not over as she moved back up under my tired, aching body and clamped my head between her thighs, I just lay there trapped as she put her hands behind her head as if she was relaxing. My legs felt like jello as I lay resting, she then began to squeeze my head between her powerful thighs as I tried to pry them apart to no avail. I thought to raise my both legs high and try to bridge/kick out of the hold. I was sort of rested and ready to give it a shot, I put my both legs flat onto the bed and in one swift movement I brought them up to kick out, but as I did this I realized just how slow I moved and she leaned forward and caught my left leg and held it up in place. I was stunned, I knew I had to keep the other one down in order to avoid getting pinned and losing. I kept my other leg as flat as I could on the bed. I thought I was safe for now but I underestimated just how determined and flexible my opponent was as she did a sort of sit up, reached for my fishnet stocking which she used as leverage to pull my right leg up then secured it by the shin just as she had done to the first one, I tried to force my legs downward but by now I was just too tired, she had worn me out while she had lots of energy left. As she had my both legs bent back in each of her hands almost to touch my shoulders (good thing I’m flexible) she removed her legs from around my head/neck and placed them outward to rest on top of each of my legs locking me in a ‘small package hold.’ Once again I was I was spread open and she could control how wide she wanted to spread my legs. I knew it was over as I looked up at her smiling as I felt her stroke my head. I then looked down only to see my crotch between my widely spread legs clad in my black fishnets.

I could tell that she was enjoying her victory as she didn’t begin counting the pin fall. I just laid there as I knew I was too weak to resist any further, she said ‘kitanna you fought well but I am the stronger woman’ to which I did not reply. ‘Admit that I am the stronger woman’ she said but I just couldn’t say it, she then reached down by my crotch and gave me a hard frontal wedgie which exposed my vagina and made me grimace in pain. I took my hands and pulled the fabric out of my womanhood and fixed it only to have her reach down again and pull it totally aside this time. I lay there just not bothering to fix it as I could feel the cool air from the a/c blow into my exposed position. I finally gave her what she wanted and said ‘You are the stronger woman, you win.’ She then released me as I fell flat with my legs still spread in a daze. She then went and got her phone, knelt down beside me, put one foot just above my exposed crotch, struck a victory pose by flexing her biceps and snapped a pic. Good thing my face wasn’t in it but my crotch was… The match was over she won, I lost. Final score

Kitanna-1   Steffi-2
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 10:23:14 PM by goog1159 »
READY TO  WEDGIE YOU!!!

Wins - 11  Loses - 25

Offline goog1159

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 05:43:31 PM »
Well guys here is how my other match… well rematch went. As some of you may remember some time ago I wrestled my second opponent, this was the match where I put up the pics that I had taken down. As you all may remember my opponent was a tall, muscular woman of African descent originally from T&T but now lives in the US. We met on a catfight forum and setup the match in time for when she came to T&T for vacation. Just after I had my last match with my German friend and opponent Steffi I got a message from her telling me that she was coming to T&T for holiday once again and wanted to know if I was interested in having a rematch. At first I hesitated, I remembered how easily she defeated me in our last match. She was able to put me in almost any hold/pin and use my own moves against me. She apparently sensed my hesitation and began to taunt me. She reminded me that she had fun defeating me and stripping me as we agreed that was the punishment for the loser. This made me annoyed and I told her that this time she would be the naked loser at the end of the match!!! To which she replied ‘ok then we’ll see, see you next week.’

For the next week I hit the gym hard and tried my best to eat rite and take my supplements in preparation for our match. After the week had passed I felt a little bit stronger and more confident going into this match as I saw a difference in my body. It was Friday night I got a message from her (Angel is her name) saying that she arrived in T&T. She told me to meet her where she was staying the next day so we could have the rematch. After that I went to my closet to decide what to wear for the match. Now I usually wrestle in one-piece, thong bikinis as they offer a little more coverage than a two-piece and tend to hold everything in place. I recently ordered a rather tiny, shiny, black G-string, T-back bikini bottoms that I came across while searching for an outfit and decided to try it on as I was feeling proud of my more toned physique. It fit perfectly with just a bit of room to spare, I was happy with the way my butt looked in it so I kept it on and slipped on my signature black fishnet stockings and went in search of a top to wear. I came across a shiny black halter-back top and put it on, it matched the G-string and fishnets perfectly. I looked ready to wrestle for tomorrow.

Finally, the next day came, ‘match day,’ I was nervous as I messaged her to say I was leaving home to come by her but also confident at the same time as I knew I had put in a lot of work training. I put on my G-string under my shorts and wore the halter-back top to go. I also packed another outfit just in case and left for her house. As I arrived she came outside to meet me, she was dressed in some very short pants and a tube top. I was shocked to see that she had gotten a bit more muscular when compared to our first match but I brushed it aside and kept my focus. We both exchanged a few words then went inside, as she opened the door I noticed that the living room was cleared and a king sized mattress was put in the center of the room. She asked if I was ready to lose again to which I laughed and replied ‘no but I’m ready to kick your ass this time you mean?’ She then smiled, turned around smacked her ass and said ‘I’m gonna make you kiss this ass.’ I just laughed and suggested that we discuss the rules of the match. We decided;
-   No punching, kicking or slapping.
-   No direct crotch attacks.
-   No facial attacks.
-   Holds can only last 10secs.
-   Pin fall is 5 secs.
-   3 rounds.
-   15min break between rounds.
-   Match will begin with top & shorts, the loser of each round will have to remove one article of clothing and continue the other round. (My idea lol).
-   Loser’s humiliation will be decided by the winner at the end of the match.

The rules were in place and I was ready to begin as I had my bikini bottoms on under my very short, black shorts along with my matching halter-back top, my opponent however needed to change into her bikini. I took this time to get my fishnets from my bag and slip them on. She disappeared into the bedroom to change and emerged a short time after clad in the same navy blue shorts that barley covered her butt but this time she put on a black training bra. She looked quite impressive and strong as she stepped onto the mattress, she asked me if I was ready, to which I replied ‘yea I am.’ I stepped onto the mattress as well, walked right up to her in her face hoping to intimidate her. She said ‘you feel you bad now that you have some experience? Don’t worry I’ll fix you good. After hearing that I got a bit nervous and stepped back. I asked if she was ready to which she replied ‘yes!’ I shouted 3,2,1 wrestle! And the re-match had begun.

I decided to wait and see what she would come at me with, I crouched down slightly with my hands in front of me anticipating her first move. To my surprise she did the same thing but she was moving towards me very slowly while smiling, I took a step back and felt the hard wood floor beneath my foot, I was almost off the mattress as I had moved back all I could. She came right up to me grabbed both of my wrists and pulled me toward her with a burst of strength, she then let them go and before I could make a move she took one of her hands and grabbed my head from behind to put me in a headlock. I was now slightly bent over trying to pry her hands from around my neck, I was almost successful but as I did this she just tightened her grip further, she then began to go down into a kneeling position and I was forced to kneel as well on my both knees while still trying to break free, suddenly she released her grip on the headlock and as I brought my head up she stood straight up and asked sarcastically ‘are you bowing to me Kitanna?’ To which I responded by pulling both her feet forward as I was already on the ground, this caused her to trip and fall backward onto the mattress, I wasted no time in jumping onto her pinning her both hands to the mattress as hard as I could. I then decided to put her into a leg-spread/grapevine, I quickly wrapped my legs around hers and began to force her legs apart.
I thought to myself ‘I had her on her back and was going in for the pin or submission’ but as I looked at her face right in front of mine she was still smiling, I looked at her and asked ‘what you smiling at bitch?’ to which she replied ‘this!’ As she said that she broke free from my leg spread with a sudden burst of strength and wrapped her legs around my waist locking her ankles together to put me in a body scissors hold. It felt like a snake was wrapped around me squeezing, I released my grip from pinning her hands and began trying to force her legs apart to break the scissor hold. She grabbed my head once again and put me in another headlock and pressed my face into her breasts. She asked ‘you give up?’ to which I replied ‘no!’ she then rolled over with me so that I was now on my back. She released both the head lock and scissor hold and knelt over my body by my stomach region, before I could catch myself she pinned my both hands to the mattress as I was kicking my legs hoping to unbalance her.

She then slid down so she was now on top of me pinning my legs down with her weight while I was trying to get free from her hands pinning mine down. She slowly wrapped her legs around mine and just held them there gripping onto the fishnets. I braced for the moment she would quickly force them apart in a leg spread but she instead slowly began to force them apart, I held my legs firmly in place and as she began to spread I tried my hardest to keep them together, I was groaning under the pressure and I could tell I was actually giving her a hard time. I felt her legs tense up around mine as she said ‘oh I now going to spread eh love.’ As she finished that sentence to my surprise I felt my both thighs slowly begin to leave my crotch and spread apart as I tried with all my might to keep them together. I was trying but nothing was stopping her, she smiled wickedly as she saw the grimace of pain in my face as she continued to slowly spread, by this time my legs were now fully spread on either side of my body and I could feel my G-string underneath slipping into my vagina and deeper into my butt. She held the spread firmly as I moaned in pain. She knew that a quick leg spread would only last the regulation 10 secs so she savored the moment and did it slowly. Now that I was fully spread the 10secs could now start. As she began counting the 10 seconds she reached 8 when I shouted ‘I give up!’ I had to as I just couldn’t bare the pain any longer.

She released both my legs and hands and stood up looking down at me as I clutched my inner thighs and vagina. She then stepped over me and put one foot on my crotch area as she flexed her muscles saying ‘where all that talk you had before Kitanna?’ I just laid there for a few moments trying to compose myself as she gloated. I wondered to myself which article of clothing I would have to remove going into the second round. I stood up to go to the bathroom to fix my outfit when she said to me ‘where you think you going?’ to which I replied ‘the bathroom.’ She then walked up to me with her hands on her hips staring at me from head to toe, she then crouched down and in one swift move she pulled my shorts down to my ankles revealing my tiny black G-string. She began to laugh as I quickly fixed my G-string which was revealing part of my vagina. I stepped out of the shorts, picked them up and put them aside. The 15-minute break had begun as I went to the bathroom to freshen up and prepare for the second round.

READY TO  WEDGIE YOU!!!

Wins - 11  Loses - 25

Offline goog1159

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 05:44:09 PM »
Round 2
Like I said before the break had begun, I went to the bathroom to make sure everything was ready for the next round. I did some stretching to relieve the pain from the leg spread along with some squats to strengthen/tighten up my glutes and legs, after all I was wrestling in this round without my shorts so I thought to myself I should make sure to look my best. I rested for the remainder of the break and when the last few minutes were upon me I stood in front of the mirror and made sure my outfit was fixed and everything was in order. I admired how my butt looked in the G-string and decided to rub some baby oil on the lower half of my body and apply some facial make-up to enhance my look. Clad in my black halter top, black T-back G-string and black thigh high fishnets I was ready to wrestle!

I stepped out of the bathroom with confidence only to see Angel on the floor doing pushups. She was making it look very easy as she counted her reps. She stopped, stood up, looked at me and said ‘humm… you getting prettied up for your loss?’ to which I replied ‘nah for my win.’ In my mind I knew I had to win this round in order to have a chance to win the match best 2/3 or risk losing to her again. I asked her if she was ready to which she replied ‘yea ready to get this win over with.’ I just rolled my eyes, turned so my back was facing her and flexed my biceps and glutes. She just laughed and said ‘let’s just wrestle please.’ We both went to either end of the mattress and as she counted down 3,2,1 wrestle!
The deciding match for me had begun. I decided not to wait this time for her to make any moves, surprise was going to be my best bet at winning so I quickly walked forward with my arms extended and lunged at her neck hoping to grab her head, she quickly put her hands up and blocked my attack, we then locked hands and began to push in opposite directions, I could feel her sheer power as I was being forced backwards but stilling trying to fight back. I knew I had to do something or else I would end up off of the mattress, I stopped walking backwards and stood my ground and as she began to force me downwards I quickly flung my hands to either side which caused hers to do the same. She stumbled forward as she released my hands almost falling on top of me. I saw this opportunity and quickly wrapped my left arm around her neck to put her in a head lock while forcing her downward. She took her hands and began to pry my arm from around her neck but I took my other hand, held my other fist and locked her in good. I felt confident and asked her ‘I thought you going to win this?’ She didn’t reply as she kept trying to escape. As I had her bent over in this hold I thought it only fitting to humiliate her just as she had done to me so I quickly released my right hand from supporting my left, reached down for the waist band on her shorts and gave her a good old fashioned wedgie (a known favorite and signature of mine). She let out an ‘ooooohh’ as I pulled her shorts to reveal her now exposed butt. I giggled as she groaned.

I could tell she was getting angry and frustrated as she began to breathe heavily, suddenly I felt her release her grip from trying to break free of the head lock. I still held my grip firm however as I stood there I suddenly felt one of her hands reach behind my left knee which she quickly lifted upward. I almost fell backwards as I was now only standing on my right leg. I quickly centered myself and regained my balance but as I did this I slightly released the head lock causing her to break free and rise up with a burst of strength. Still clutching my leg, she smiled as she reached for my head to force my well made-up face into her sweaty breast cleavage. I tried pulling my head out while balancing on one leg but her hold was just too strong so I just endured for the regulation 10secs.

After she released me I tried to break her grip from around my leg as it was now beginning to cramp-up being held up like that. She could tell from the grimace on my face that it was painful so she wickedly lifted it higher and smiled as I groaned. By this time my knee was up to my chest and I could feel my leg getting numb before she began to count the regulation 10secs. I came up with a plan to just kick out my other leg and fall backwards onto the mattress hopefully throwing her down as well. Just as I was about to execute this she all of a sudden released my leg and I was able to stand on my 2 feet once again. This relief was quickly short lived as she quickly crouched down by my waist, hugged me tightly and with ease lifted me up into the air and threw me over shoulder as if I was a baby. I was stunned as I was high off the ground looking down at the floor in disbelief. My butt was up in the air bent over her shoulder right there by her face. I screamed and asked her ‘please don’t drop me’ to which she laughed and replied ‘don’t worry Kitanna I won’t, why you scared? You should be bitch!’ As she finished saying that she took her free hand while holding me in place with the other and began walking around while spanking by oiled butt. I could do nothing at this point as she had me helpless and quite embarrassed. She then stopped walking and just stood in one place, she then grabbed my G-string and said ‘well you know what coming miss Kitanna’ I knew this was gonna hurt so I braced myself as she yanked my G-string up in one sharp move. I shrieked in pain as it burned my butt crack going up my lower back. She then said ‘is time you come back down to earth, you starting to hurt my shoulder.’

I was happy to hear this as my humiliation was finally going to be over. I felt her take both hands and grip both my thighs by the stockings, I wondered to myself ‘what is this bitch going to do next?’ And before I could finish that thought she quickly leaned forward (to throw me off), knelt down on one knee, spread my thighs wide and dropped my crotch on her other knee!!! I put 3 exclamation marks to express just how painful it was. As my crotch landed on her rock hard knee I groaned loudly as I just fell off to one side holding my womanhood rolling from side to side on the mattress in pain. I was seeing stars. She stood over me enjoying my pain as she smiled at my groaning. She said ‘you better not give up there you know I only just start Kitanna.’ I knew I had to compose myself and carry on. I decided to fix my G-string from the wedgie as it also revealed my labia but as I took my hands to do this she came over me, pinned my hands down to the mattress, wrapped her legs around mine to put me into another one of her grapevines/leg spreads and began to spread. I tried to fight it but was only able to give resistance for a second of two before I let go and let her spread my legs for the regulation 10secs however she only held it for about 4secs then released to my relief. I again held my crotch in pain trying to massage my inner thighs and hamstrings searching for some much needed relief. As she got up off of me she acted quickly and rolled me over onto my stomach, she then knelt over my torso hovering over me, took both her hands and held under my chin to force it backwards putting me in a camel clutch as she leaned back I groaned as she counted to 10 then released as my face fell into the mattress.

As I began to get up onto my hands and knees I felt her foot on top of my lower back, I then took one of my hands, turned around and slapped it off. Suddenly she was standing beside me looking down as I looked up at her. I asked ‘what you looking at?’ She replied without words and instead knelt down over me with each of her knees beside my head to lock my head in place. I raised my butt up in the air to gain leverage and tried to pull out from between her knees but she just tightened every time I tried. Both my hands were free and I still couldn’t get out so I just laid down flat until she decided to release me.

After about 30secs she released and stood up, I got up onto my hands and knees once again this time stopping to catch myself but before I could do this I felt my G-string go straight up my butt as I heard Angel shout ‘stand up girl, stand up!’ I didn’t want her to burst my G-string leaving me naked so I stood up as quickly as I could only to have my head forced between her thighs. She was now standing upright with my head stuck between her thighs as I was bent over in a standing position. She started jumping up and down which shook my head and left me seeing stars. When she stopped jumping she leaned over, smacked my butt and told me that she was having fun with me ‘as usual.’ This got me angry and I began to try and pull my head out but it was futile as her thighs were like a vise grip on my head. She took one of her hands and put it behind her as if she was feeling for something, just then I felt her grab onto the loop around my neck from my halter-back top and pull it off from around my neck and head. She was apparently going to remove my top. I quickly took my both hands and tried to fit it back around my head but as I did this she stretched forward and gave me another wedgie to remind me she was still in control. I finally managed to relieve myself of the wedgie and fix my still exposed labia back into my G-string. She asked me ‘had enough girl?’ I replied with a stern ‘No!’ She then replied ‘I admire your courage but there has to be a winner and a loser and it ain’t going to be me.’

She once again leaned over my body but this time she took her both hands, put them between my thighs and forced them apart and held that hold for the regulation 10secs. I must admit it wasn’t so painful but more humiliating as I felt my G-string just ride back up into my vagina once again revealing my labia. I realized humiliation seemed to be her motivation although I was in some discomfort. As the hold ended I closed my legs only to feel her pulling my top downward past my now exposed breasts which hung down as they popped out of the top. It made no sense trying to pull it back up as I knew she would just pull it back down or continue to use my G-string as a weapon against me. She brought the top as far as my hips, reached down and twisted both my nipples as I let out an ‘aaahhhhh!’ in pain. After she released her grip I said to her in frustration, ‘what happen that’s all you know to do?’ She replied and said ‘ok I go show you what else I could do.’ She then reached under me as I thought to myself ‘get ready for another breast attack’ but she instead grabbed the tiny front of my G-string and as I yelled ‘No, no, no!’ (because I knew what was coming) She pulled it up slowly towards my midsection to give me a painful, not to mention very revealing frontal wedgie which burned my ass and vagina. I screamed in a high pitched voice as I felt it cut into my crevices. Suddenly she released her thighs as I dropped to the mattress in a heap.

She wasted no time and within a second or two she rolled me over onto my back, stood over my head, pulled off her skin tight shorts to reveal a tight black & red G-string. She then stepped out of the shorts and kicked them aside. As she stood over my head I could see that it barely covered her vagina. As I noticed this I was suddenly taken by surprise as her ass was coming down dangerously close to my face. Then it hit me, she really said she would make me kiss her ass at the beginning of the first match!!! I shouted ‘No, no, no, no, please’ as I tried to shift my head in any direction to avoid a face sit. She came down on her knees over my face as she held my hands down and just hovered her large, muscular butt mere inches from my face. She said ‘now, didn’t I tell you that I would make you kiss my ass?’ I didn’t answer as I was too busy starring in fear at my first potential face sitting. She then said ‘ENJOY Kitanna!’ and dropped her butt right onto my beautiful face. The room just went dark as her big butt swallowed my tiny face. I was yelling for her to stop but my cries fell on deaf ears as she taunted me and asked ‘What’s that love? I can’t understand you speak clearly’ as she laughed. She sat there and began the 10 second count down as I tried frantically to get out from under her as she held my limbs down firmly in place. All I could do was endure this ultimate humiliation that I had always feared since looking at catfight/wrestling videos. For me giving up was still not an option even at this point. I tried desperately not to breathe as I didn’t care to smell sweaty ass and vagina.

Finally, the longest 10 seconds of my wrestling/cat fighting career came to an end and she raised her butt up much to my relief as I took in a fresh breath of air. No sooner had I done that she came down on my face once again as I tried to yell ‘I submit!’ She once again began to count the 10 seconds this time pulling/skinning her butt cheeks wide apart and rubbing her ass and barley covered vagina all over my face which messed up my breathing. I felt my nose go deeper into her ass with her G-string being the only thing stopping me from venturing any farther. I soon realized I just had to take a breath but she had only reached 7 seconds on the count. I couldn’t hold my breath any longer and so I was forced to take a breath which I hated. She finally reached 10 and came off of my face. She looked down at me and said ‘thanks for wiping my ass, oh and btw your make-up is totally gone, might wanna touch it up.’ I was just grateful it was over.

As I lay there in a daze she stood up, grabbed both of my ankles by the fishnets and brought them up to each side of my head and held them there as I groaned in pain. As I looked down I almost forgot that my vagina was still exposed from her earlier frontal wedgie however I could do nothing but stare at it as she sat above my head (thank goodness) holding my ankles still both beside my head. She then put her both legs on top of mine to pin them down and put her hands to better use as she began to tickle my face and twist my already sore, exposed nipples. After enjoying that she reached down by my waist band and pulled my G-string totally off of my crotch area all the way to my ankles where she slipped it off of my ankles one at a time, to add insult to injury she spread my legs almost to the max to reveal my stretched vagina and anus in all their glory. As I lay there ‘spread to the max’ as she called it, she asked ‘you give now Kitanna?’ to which I replied ‘yes I give up.’ She taunted me and asked if she was the best to which I was forced to reply ‘yes you are the best.’ The match was over, I lost to her once again and in the worst way possible. I never thought I would have lost this way…

Kitanna-0  Angel-2
READY TO  WEDGIE YOU!!!

Wins - 11  Loses - 25