News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

we bring it ? any good???

• 27 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: we bring it ? any good???
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 02:50:08 PM »
Do they have any scenarios where there are two women fighting over a man? I should check these guys out.
I don't have time to search through all of my vids but 2-3 WBI scenarios jump to mind:
  • One woman checks her friend's cell to discover that friend (who is in the apt with her at the time) has been sharing animal pics and texts with woman one's BF (and also fucking him). An amazing crotch and breast mauling match ensues.
  • A woman is scheduled to meet her fiance at the hotel for a night of passion dressed in the garter and stockings that appeal to her man. When she arrives she meets another similarly dressed woman her fiance has (also) proposed to along with a note from the guy stating he will marry whomever emerges from the hotel room as the victor (obviously this guy is quite the catch  ::)).  A massively arousing dick-stiffening breast & crotch mauling catfight ensues.
  • Woman 1 arrives at  her man's place only to be confronted by woman 2 who claims woman 1 has ignored her explicit instructions to stay away and steer clear. Witty repartee regarding redheads being too stupid to follow instructions precedes yet another brilliant catfight leaving the 2 women nude and the viewer with a dick hard enough to cut black diamonds.
  • Anyone care to  refresh my memory and continue? ? ?

Referring to WBI as 'good' is a bit of an inaccurate understatement.  Honey Nut Cheerios are 'good'.  WBI is mthrfckng AMAZING!

I will check these out. Thanks!

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 03:01:43 PM »
how to differentiate which fights are real and which ones are scripted before purchase?

Do you actually understand the "distinction" between "Real" vs. "Scripted"?  The success you experience locating enjoyable FvsF content will depend on the caliber of FvsF content you're accustomed to watching and your ability to appropriately describe what you're looking for.  Can you share what your top 3 scripted matches are vs. your top 3 non-scripted matches?  Generally speaking, I think we can all agree that content from producers like DTS are fake.  I consider this akin to someone on a pretend-stage doing a pantomime of  lip-synching instead of actually singing. It's not meant to be competitive or real.  It's purpose is to entertain someone with little or no expectation of actual FvsF content. On the other end of the spectrum is Women's MMA which is "Real".  Two women with professional training compete with actual punches and kicks thrown in an attempt to defeat one another and emerge the victor.

Whenever I hear someone request a distinction between FvsF product  that is "Real" or "Scripted" I immediately wonder about their level of sophistication in  assessing FvsF content. Any FvsF content that begins with a premise for the audience like Woman 1 is sleeping with Woman 2's boyfriend/girlfriend etc  falls under the definition of "scripted" but the actual FvsF combat content can be very aggressive and "REAL". Foxy Combat had a series of catfights between women posing as flight attendants from different airlines.  Anything that begins with a fictional premise can be considered "scripted" so the question should NEVER be a distinction between "scripted" or "real".  The distinction should be based on the caliber of the FvsF content.  As anyone who is familiar with Foxy Combat can tell you, their FvsF content is superb and 2nd to none.  It is as "real" as you can get and (IMHO) light years more entertaining and fulfilling than Women's MMA (which is NOT scripted). For what I'm looking for, WBI is superior to Foxy Combat.

An  amateur FvsF fan asks whether content is "Real" or "Scripted". A FvsF connoisseur will inquire about the match content.  I prefer an abundance of breast and crotch grabbing in my FvsF.  The best breast and crotch grabbing content I've ever seen is via Kontex/ACG.  It's intense and I'd define their matches as women fighting by grabbing each others breasts and crotches.  I don't particularly appreciate the appearance of  a few of the Kontex participants.  The WBI matches are more competitive and intense than any other producer.  Some of these matches start out with scripted premises but the ensuing content is extremely competitive and entertaining.   As a rule, your best bet in locating FvsF that meets your approval is to understand what specific match content appeals to you.  There are fans that enjoy "fake" content but I find it unwatchable.  I've seen "real" fights between 200+ lb drunk women missing teeth and I didn't enjoy it one bit.  "REAL" usually doesn't have as much impact as many of  the other aspects most fans assume (attractiveness of the combatants, attire, match location etc.). Based on my specific tastes and the level of intensity and competitiveness, my favorite current FvsF producers are as follows:

• WBI (beautiful women + Goddess Dragon Lily, intense and competitive, breast and crotch grabbing)
  • Kontex (massive breast & crotch grabbing, some attractive women)
  • Rasslin Gal (distributed by Leather & Lace, massive breast & crotch attacks, attractive women, realistically choreographed)
  • Foxy Combat (Drop Dead Gorgeous women, intense and competitive content, production quality is 2nd to none but lacks taste specific content)
  • Fighting Dolls (Gorgeous women, intense and competitive content)
  • Suitefites, Phat Pharoahs, Sin City Sirens etc (intense competitive catfight content, some taste specific content)
  • ? ? ? (Please feel free to add onto the list and include any qualifications)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 03:14:57 PM by ParadigmSift »
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 05:05:40 PM »
Here some WBI's matches over a man:

WBI286 Makayla vs Jolene
WBI263 Sarah vs Dragon Lily
WBI306 Sarah vs Bella
WBI296 Koneko vs Dragon Lily (Real life sisters fighting  over a man!)

In the Custom Request Section:

YCR098 Makayla vs Tilly
YCR108 Jolene vs Sarah ("The Big Tipper")
YCR095 Jolene vs Bella
YCR079 Sarah vs Jolene
YCR052 Joylyn vs Lily

Enjoy!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 07:07:01 AM »
Update on WBI.
Their customer service SUCKS! >:(
As much as I love their fights I don't think I'll be giving them any more of my hard earned money for the foreseeable future.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2019, 08:30:46 AM »
Jaybee, that’s tough to hear. I’ll say that when I did a custom match last year Walt was really helpful and engaged. The video was everything I wanted it to be. Bella and Harleen/Katie did a great job, covering all my requests with gusto.

Paradigm, your descriptive posts are a treat to read, stocked with gems and true insight. I really appreciate you taking the time to write complete, accurate and helpful stuff. Always looking for more from you!
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2019, 08:49:36 AM »
Jaybee, that’s tough to hear. I’ll say that when I did a custom match last year Walt was really helpful and engaged. The video was everything I wanted it to be. Bella and Harleen/Katie did a great job, covering all my requests with gusto.

Paradigm, your descriptive posts are a treat to read, stocked with gems and true insight. I really appreciate you taking the time to write complete, accurate and helpful stuff. Always looking for more from you!
I've had a similar issue with them before but never to this extent. My issue is an easily fixable issue pertaining to a video download... THAT'S IT. I've contacted them three times, twice from their website and even once from this site and 4 days later...STILL no response. I'm not the one to go online and complain but after dealing with many companies over the years that have excellent service the couple that don't, stick out like a sore thumb it makes you think "why can't every company deliver the same quality of service?" especially when your grievance is something so simple to fix. Plus I've given that company A LOT of money over the years even going as far as to purchasing some of their videos more than once because of a hard drive malfunction. I figured they owe me the respect to at least return an email.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2019, 10:51:25 AM »

Thanks for the kind words WG!

You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2019, 12:09:16 PM »
how to differentiate which fights are real and which ones are scripted before purchase?

Do you actually understand the "distinction" between "Real" vs. "Scripted"?  The success you experience locating enjoyable FvsF content will depend on the caliber of FvsF content you're accustomed to watching and your ability to appropriately describe what you're looking for.  Can you share what your top 3 scripted matches are vs. your top 3 non-scripted matches?  Generally speaking, I think we can all agree that content from producers like DTS are fake.  I consider this akin to someone on a pretend-stage doing a pantomime of  lip-synching instead of actually singing. It's not meant to be competitive or real.  It's purpose is to entertain someone with little or no expectation of actual FvsF content. On the other end of the spectrum is Women's MMA which is "Real".  Two women with professional training compete with actual punches and kicks thrown in an attempt to defeat one another and emerge the victor.

Whenever I hear someone request a distinction between FvsF product  that is "Real" or "Scripted" I immediately wonder about their level of sophistication in  assessing FvsF content. Any FvsF content that begins with a premise for the audience like Woman 1 is sleeping with Woman 2's boyfriend/girlfriend etc  falls under the definition of "scripted" but the actual FvsF combat content can be very aggressive and "REAL". Foxy Combat had a series of catfights between women posing as flight attendants from different airlines.  Anything that begins with a fictional premise can be considered "scripted" so the question should NEVER be a distinction between "scripted" or "real".  The distinction should be based on the caliber of the FvsF content.  As anyone who is familiar with Foxy Combat can tell you, their FvsF content is superb and 2nd to none.  It is as "real" as you can get and (IMHO) light years more entertaining and fulfilling than Women's MMA (which is NOT scripted). For what I'm looking for, WBI is superior to Foxy Combat.

An  amateur FvsF fan asks whether content is "Real" or "Scripted". A FvsF connoisseur will inquire about the match content.  I prefer an abundance of breast and crotch grabbing in my FvsF.  The best breast and crotch grabbing content I've ever seen is via Kontex/ACG.  It's intense and I'd define their matches as women fighting by grabbing each others breasts and crotches.  I don't particularly appreciate the appearance of  a few of the Kontex participants.  The WBI matches are more competitive and intense than any other producer.  Some of these matches start out with scripted premises but the ensuing content is extremely competitive and entertaining.   As a rule, your best bet in locating FvsF that meets your approval is to understand what specific match content appeals to you.  There are fans that enjoy "fake" content but I find it unwatchable.  I've seen "real" fights between 200+ lb drunk women missing teeth and I didn't enjoy it one bit.  "REAL" usually doesn't have as much impact as many of  the other aspects most fans assume (attractiveness of the combatants, attire, match location etc.). Based on my specific tastes and the level of intensity and competitiveness, my favorite current FvsF producers are as follows:

• WBI (beautiful women + Goddess Dragon Lily, intense and competitive, breast and crotch grabbing)
  • Kontex (massive breast & crotch grabbing, some attractive women)
  • Rasslin Gal (distributed by Leather & Lace, massive breast & crotch attacks, attractive women, realistically choreographed)
  • Foxy Combat (Drop Dead Gorgeous women, intense and competitive content, production quality is 2nd to none but lacks taste specific content)
  • Fighting Dolls (Gorgeous women, intense and competitive content)
  • Suitefites, Phat Pharoahs, Sin City Sirens etc (intense competitive catfight content, some taste specific content)
  • ? ? ? (Please feel free to add onto the list and include any qualifications)
I love Foxy combat and everything you said about them is spot on. I'd actually go on record as saying you won't find better production and camera work on ANY catfight company! The sad part is they seem to be lacking talent as of late. It seems to be a constant rotation of the same few girls in just different match formats which is unfortunate. FC actually makes up half of my top 10 favorite catfighters! in no order: Marlies, Robin, (my 2 absolute FAVORITES PERIOD), Anastasia, Leni, Gina, and Nicola! I'd also add Luna, Kim-ly, and Beata from Fighting Dolls  ;D

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: We Bring it ? any good???
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2019, 12:04:33 AM »
I love Foxy combat and everything you said about them is spot on. I'd actually go on record as saying you won't find better production and camera work on ANY catfight company! The sad part is they seem to be lacking talent as of late. It seems to be a constant rotation of the same few girls in just different match formats which is unfortunate. FC actually makes up half of my top 10 favorite catfighters! in no order: Marlies, Robin, (my 2 absolute FAVORITES PERIOD), Anastasia, Leni, Gina, and Nicola! I'd also add Luna, Kim-ly, and Beata from Fighting Dolls  ;D

Good Lord - Kim-Ly is one of my extreme favorites as well.  She can do NO wrong!  You're the 2nd or 3rd person to mention the deterioration of FC starting with the camerawork (which has always been known for being  beyond spectacular).  At one point, I never even saw these guys film over an errant shadow  that was out of place.  They were just that good!  Also one of my largest pet peeves are shitty soundtracks or music backgrounds added to the start or during the videos.  I Abso-Mthrfkng-Lutely DETEST all of it. - except for FC! They're camerawork and lead-in music is cool, classy and very tastefully  Amazing without detracting from the excellent product. Why can't other producers look and learn from these guys?  Why do we fans have to put up with some sperm-burping fat fingered sack of gas that decides it'd be really cool to slap on Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes or Laureli by Styx as the soundtrack to their FvsF while it's all I can do not to claw my eyes out or just mute the sound.

So it sounds like FC might have hit their stride and started "Slippin into Darkness"?  I'm very sorry to hear this. However, this is one of the very 1st criticisms I heard of DWW 2-3 years after they arrived on the FvsF scene.  Most of what I heard was straight up Haterade but the only  complaint that seemed to make sense was that after a while you felt like you were watching the same match over and over again.  I can't say I've experienced this from FC "personally", but I've definitely had fantasies about FC and FD embracing the breast and crotch mauling fervor and  techniques of their colleagues at Kontex and ACG.  That move might very likely result in both companies selling out all of their inventory (assuming it wasn't previously posted online).

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2019, 03:03:52 AM »

Good Lord - Kim-Ly is one of my extreme favorites as well.  She can do NO wrong!  You're the 2nd or 3rd person to mention the deterioration of FC starting with the camerawork (which has always been known for being  beyond spectacular).  At one point, I never even saw these guys film over an errant shadow  that was out of place.  They were just that good!  Also one of my largest pet peeves are shitty soundtracks or music backgrounds added to the start or during the videos.  I Abso-Mthrfkng-Lutely DETEST all of it. - except for FC! They're camerawork and lead-in music is cool, classy and very tastefully  Amazing without detracting from the excellent product. Why can't other producers look and learn from these guys?  Why do we fans have to put up with some sperm-burping fat fingered sack of gas that decides it'd be really cool to slap on Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes or Laureli by Styx as the soundtrack to their FvsF while it's all I can do not to claw my eyes out or just mute the sound.

So it sounds like FC might have hit their stride and started "Slippin into Darkness"?  I'm very sorry to hear this. However, this is one of the very 1st criticisms I heard of DWW 2-3 years after they arrived on the FvsF scene.  Most of what I heard was straight up Haterade but the only  complaint that seemed to make sense was that after a while you felt like you were watching the same match over and over again.  I can't say I've experienced this from FC "personally", but I've definitely had fantasies about FC and FD embracing the breast and crotch mauling fervor and  techniques of their colleagues at Kontex and ACG.  That move might very likely result in both companies selling out all of their inventory (assuming it wasn't previously posted online).

If you're looking for breast mauling in a FD match I VERY HIGHLY suggest :
Eva vs Kim-ly FD3078
Antonia vs Marisa FD3295 (I love Marisa)
Chrissie vs Monique FD0359

Also an update on my Webringit  troubles. They FINALLY contacted me and are working to fix the problem.

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2019, 06:17:22 AM »
Absolutely if FC does the crotch grabs and foot attacks they would be the number one company ever with all the attributes you mentioned already in place. Funny how it’s always one thing that breaks it for me. They need WBI to spread their gospel of private part targeting   
 And when is Kim-Ly going to fight naked? Is hers that special?
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2019, 04:54:29 PM »

If you're looking for breast mauling in a FD match I VERY HIGHLY suggest :
Eva vs Kim-ly FD3078
Antonia vs Marisa FD3295 (I love Marisa)
Chrissie vs Monique FD0359

Also an update on my Webringit  troubles. They FINALLY contacted me and are working to fix the problem.

Massive Thanks JB!!  I'll make a plan to order these matches before the end of this month and I'll include this suggestion of yours in the order form so they know where the recommendation originated. ;-)   Glad to hear your WBI issues are being processed.  Take Care!

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2019, 07:31:31 PM »
Chrissy vs Monique is just too good!! I also love FD3369 mary ann vs mel is great as well. Best standoff and start to a catfight I think.  Theyre both very into it!