News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

we bring it ? any good???

• 27 Replies

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
we bring it ? any good???
« on: March 24, 2019, 04:16:42 AM »
I saw a photo of a two women catfighting from We Bring it.. is the action real or is a pillow fight so to speak????
Your opinions?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: we bring it ? any good???
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 12:45:14 PM »
They do real catfights and scripted. Sometimes they do weird hybrids were the setup to the fight is scripted but the fight action is real.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: we bring it ? any good??? Highly Recommended!!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 04:56:17 PM »
I saw a photo of a two women catfighting from We Bring it.. is the action real or is a pillow fight so to speak????
Your opinions?

WBI is probably one of the top 3 FvsF producers on this planet depending on what you're looking for with regards to FvsF content.  Their matches are REAL and TOUGH.  The women are sexy with the one exception being Dragon Lily who is not only beyond Sexy but also an actual Living Goddess.  If you're lucky enough to find a match where she actually speaks, this will become apparent.  I highly recommend their product and strongly suspect you'll be very happy with your purchase. I just returned from Waikiki Honolulu and don't have time at the moment but I plan to write a review of the WBI product I've seen.  WBI is without a doubt one of the best FvsF producers currently on the market.

You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: we bring it ? any good??? Highly Recommended!!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 06:39:59 AM »
Your opinions?

WBI is probably one of the top 3 FvsF producers on this planet depending on what you're looking for with regards to FvsF content.  Their matches are REAL and TOUGH.  The women are sexy with the one exception being Dragon Lily who is not only beyond Sexy but also an actual Living Goddess.  If you're lucky enough to find a match where she actually speaks, this will become apparent.  I highly recommend their product and strongly suspect you'll be very happy with your purchase. I just returned from Waikiki Honolulu and don't have time at the moment but I plan to write a review of the WBI product I've seen.  WBI is without a doubt one of the best FvsF producers currently on the market.

I 100% agree about Dragon Lily! Between her looks and her accent she is Goddess worthy. She'd make a great comic book character  ;D

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 07:43:56 PM »
Yep, totally agree on WBI, love their mix of setup with real fighting. Noone is trying to kill each other, but lots of pain handed out and the ladies enjoy putting on an entertaining match. I'd recommend a custom. Very reasonable and easy to work with.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 10:09:52 PM »
Echo the consensus. I have been a long time subscriber to the page which is an excellent way to assess the content. I LUV the ladies and Walt who looks to be the owner perhaps is a gentleman to a fault. A couple of times over the years I had a problem with a download and Walt fixed it within 24 hrs....very responsive although I think he may be fighting cancer at the moment.....

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 08:43:53 PM »
Echo the consensus. I have been a long time subscriber to the page which is an excellent way to assess the content. I LUV the ladies and Walt who looks to be the owner perhaps is a gentleman to a fault. A couple of times over the years I had a problem with a download and Walt fixed it within 24 hrs....very responsive although I think he may be fighting cancer at the moment.....

That's very disturbing to hear and I hope he doesn't mind that information being made public.  I traded a few emails with him while in the process of getting a list of WBI content to purchase but 2 deaths in the family took it's toll and I had to step away and re-focus.  Every exchange I had with this guy was very pleasent (if it was the same person you referenced since it's been nearly 3 or 4 years).
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 12:21:59 PM »
Definitely have some real good fights, face slapping, hard hair pulling, belly punching. Hot babes

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 05:57:55 PM »
Any good???

A lot!

To start, you may try ANY of their "Bring it Bitch" series:

http://www.webringit.com/online_store/p002_online_store_bring_it_bitch_matchesPage01.htm

http://www.webringit.com/online_store/p002_online_store_bring_it_bitch_matchesPage02.htm

With Special attention to:

WBI014 and WBI015. Jenn vs Ariana
ANY Dragon Lily vs Joylyn (good rivalry here)
ANY Dia vs Ariel
ANY Isamar vs Ariel

Also these:

Bella vs Joylyn: http://www.webringit.com/online_store/1401M228/wbi228.htm
Bella vs Dragon Lily: http://www.webringit.com/online_store/1403M233/wbi233.htm
Sarah vs Harleen WBI316, WBI315 (almost out of hand both matches)
Bella vs Harleen WBI301

Besides, as some users said here, Walt, the owner,  is a very professional and kind person.

Hope that helps.

Enjoy!

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 03:37:27 PM »
Forgot to mention that ALL their ladies are really beautiful and smoking hot sexy!

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2019, 04:41:24 PM »
Any good???

A lot!

To start, you may try ANY of their "Bring it Bitch" series:

http://www.webringit.com/online_store/p002_online_store_bring_it_bitch_matchesPage01.htm

http://www.webringit.com/online_store/p002_online_store_bring_it_bitch_matchesPage02.htm

With Special attention to:

WBI014 and WBI015. Jenn vs Ariana
ANY Dragon Lily vs Joylyn (good rivalry here)
ANY Dia vs Ariel
ANY Isamar vs Ariel

Also these:

Bella vs Joylyn: http://www.webringit.com/online_store/1401M228/wbi228.htm
Bella vs Dragon Lily: http://www.webringit.com/online_store/1403M233/wbi233.htm
Sarah vs Harleen WBI316, WBI315 (almost out of hand both matches)
Bella vs Harleen WBI301

Besides, as some users said here, Walt, the owner,  is a very professional and kind person.

Hope that helps.

Enjoy!
Do they have any scenarios where there are two women fighting over a man? I should check these guys out.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2019, 07:28:44 PM »
Do they have any scenarios where there are two women fighting over a man? I should check these guys out.
I don't have time to search through all of my vids but 2-3 WBI scenarios jump to mind:
  • One woman checks her friend's cell to discover that friend (who is in the apt with her at the time) has been sharing animal pics and texts with woman one's BF (and also fucking him). An amazing crotch and breast mauling match ensues.
  • A woman is scheduled to meet her fiance at the hotel for a night of passion dressed in the garter and stockings that appeal to her man. When she arrives she meets another similarly dressed woman her fiance has (also) proposed to along with a note from the guy stating he will marry whomever emerges from the hotel room as the victor (obviously this guy is quite the catch  ::)).  A massively arousing dick-stiffening breast & crotch mauling catfight ensues.
  • Woman 1 arrives at  her man's place only to be confronted by woman 2 who claims woman 1 has ignored her explicit instructions to stay away and steer clear. Witty repartee regarding redheads being too stupid to follow instructions precedes yet another brilliant catfight leaving the 2 women nude and the viewer with a dick hard enough to cut black diamonds.
  • Anyone care to  refresh my memory and continue? ? ?

Referring to WBI as 'good' is a bit of an inaccurate understatement.  Honey Nut Cheerios are 'good'.  WBI is mthrfckng AMAZING!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:30:04 PM by ParadigmSift »

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2019, 08:11:15 PM »
"WBI is mthrfckng AMAZING!" that's totally TRUE!

I'lll check about fighting over a man scenarios. They have some for sure. I will let you know as soon as I have some time. But please, be patient.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 07:35:30 AM »
"WBI is mthrfckng AMAZING!" that's totally TRUE!

I'lll check about fighting over a man scenarios. They have some for sure. I will let you know as soon as I have some time. But please, be patient.

1. (at least 2 matches) WBI306 Bella vs Sarah-wrestle on floor,WBI?, 2nd Bellas vs ? Wresltle on bed
2. (?) Still haven;'t located the #
3. YCR101-Joene Hexx vs Tilly McReese (retired?)

Offline CatFan

• I would like to chat with women about catfight
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2019, 10:57:44 AM »
how to differentiate which fights are real and which ones are scripted before purchase?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 10:58:08 AM by CatFan »
Sincerely Catfight Fan