News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

video sports limited

• 11 Replies

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
video sports limited
« on: March 24, 2019, 04:58:37 AM »
What ever happened to Video sports limited. I saw a great boxing match between the owner and a younger girl. the younger girl almost had the owner an older woman knocked out. … later in the match the younger girl started to hit the older woman while seeming to start to grunt as she connected … and almost crying over wanting to really hurt her with her punches....

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: video sports limited
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 03:28:06 PM »
Do you have a link to the video? Or what it was called? I'd totally like to see it.

Sadly, VSL and California Wildcats might be gone. If I remember correctly the female owner passed away several years ago and Marty (her husband? Friend? IDK) took the site down to remodel it last year...Then nothing happened. Sadly, another site (like Holly's CatfightingAngel, Carolina Catfights, Mutiny's) that just disappeared pretty much overnight and stopped updating.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 03:28:48 PM by MaskedBunny »

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 04:25:33 PM »
it may have been Pattie vs Kelly... great real boxing …. younger woman vs older woman... I have one but it is the wrong video. 

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 03:52:15 PM »
Checking Rockin-Roxanne.com the video you named (V030) seems to be available as do some other old boxing bouts.

Try http://www.rockin-roxanne.com/ffvrcboxing.html

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 03:15:33 AM »
What ever happened to Video sports limited. I saw a great boxing match between the owner and a younger girl. the younger girl almost had the owner an older woman knocked out. … later in the match the younger girl started to hit the older woman while seeming to start to grunt as she connected … and almost crying over wanting to really hurt her with her punches....

I believe you may be thinking of the Kelly Vs Tiffany video, which was their video V022.  If my memory serves me correctly,  Tiffany was the wife of the owner (Marty) and passed away some time ago.  I believe she was also the voice that narrates the video previews that followed most California Wildcats and Video Sports titles.  The Video Sports site is no longer around,  but there as been a notice about reorganizing the company for almost a year on the California Wildcats site.  That's usually what you see before a company finally folds up, which is what often happens when fans start sharing video downloads instead of supporting these companies.   So if you enjoy the content of a company you should support them,  otherwise that company will eventually close and fans will lose the opportunity to enjoy future releases of what they enjoy and their existing catalog will become harder to find.  So always support the companies of the videos you enjoy if you want to always maintain the opportunity to purchase their products.

At Rockin-Roxanne.com we specialize in rare and hard to find videos and through March 31st we are offering 7,000 videos that we acquired from the old Female Fighting Video Rental Club (FFVRC) which includes this video.  You can find a link to our FFVRC videos on our home page through this coming Sunday March 31st.  However,  we do not have any screen captures of those videos but here is a link where you can see 4 screen captures of it to confirm it's the video you're seeking.
http://web.archive.org/web/20170526042832/http://www.videosportsltd.com/pages/V022.htm

Hope that's helpful,

Roxanne

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 10:37:15 PM »
Also u can find California Wild Cats page on C4S clips for sale where they have maybe a dozen of their more notable clips...

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 11:38:39 PM »
California Wildcats is back - seemingly with Marty still at the helm. New videos advertised together with free sample vids and photos. No sign of Video Sports returning as yet though.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 02:47:42 PM »
California Wildcats is back - seemingly with Marty still at the helm. New videos advertised together with free sample vids and photos. No sign of Video Sports returning as yet though.
The site is back up but I didn't see anywhere you could purchase downloads. You can order DVD's though.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 09:31:57 PM »
In fact you can't even order DVD's at present as the Order Form link seems to go nowhere. Maybe it's just a case of the site being re-activated in stages, and the original purchasing portal shared with Video Sports has yet to be re-instated - can only hope so anyway!

Offline Wander89

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2024, 01:44:30 PM »

Did the older woman end up winning the fight? Did she get any good shots in?

Offline Wander89

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2024, 01:44:47 PM »

Did the older woman end up winning the fight? Did she get any good shots in?

Offline Wander89

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2024, 01:45:48 PM »

I believe you may be thinking of the Kelly Vs Tiffany video, which was their video V022.  If my memory serves me correctly,  Tiffany was the wife of the owner (Marty) and passed away some time ago.  I believe she was also the voice that narrates the video previews that followed most California Wildcats and Video Sports titles.  The Video Sports site is no longer around,  but there as been a notice about reorganizing the company for almost a year on the California Wildcats site.  That's usually what you see before a company finally folds up, which is what often happens when fans start sharing video downloads instead of supporting these companies.   So if you enjoy the content of a company you should support them,  otherwise that company will eventually close and fans will lose the opportunity to enjoy future releases of what they enjoy and their existing catalog will become harder to find.  So always support the companies of the videos you enjoy if you want to always maintain the opportunity to purchase their products.

At Rockin-Roxanne.com we specialize in rare and hard to find videos and through March 31st we are offering 7,000 videos that we acquired from the old Female Fighting Video Rental Club (FFVRC) which includes this video.  You can find a link to our FFVRC videos on our home page through this coming Sunday March 31st.  However,  we do not have any screen captures of those videos but here is a link where you can see 4 screen captures of it to confirm it's the video you're seeking.
http://web.archive.org/web/20170526042832/http://www.videosportsltd.com/pages/V022.htm

Hope that's helpful,

Roxanne

Did Tiffany do any other fights? I'll happily purchase any fight she wins