News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Asian Connections / Tina Antman

• 11 Replies

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Asian Connections / Tina Antman
« on: March 24, 2019, 03:34:29 PM »
So I was recently thinking of ordering more videos and came across Tina Antman at Asian Connection. One match is against Robin and the other is against an asian girl. Before I buy it, I was wondering if anyone had any info on the videos? Are they real? Are they worth it? How did they come to be? Thanks!

Offline jq000004

• God Member
Re: Asian Connections / Tina Antman
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 04:15:59 PM »
I've seen the fight between Tina and the Asian girl (Christy) - it's a rather restrained catfight-wrestling match in which the girls start out in dresses, which have been ripped down to their waists by the end.  Both girls are easy on the eye but Tina seems to be simply going through the motions, and could have given her opponent a real beating if she had chosen to - so I wouldn't call this match real. If she'd been in the same frame of mind as, say, in her Festelle match with Anita and had been allowed full rein then it would have been carnage, but the requirement clearly was for nothing too violent. The referee mentions at the start that this is an unusual video in that it was filmed in USA whereas their normal base was overseas - hence the participation of Tina and Robin I assume.

I've not seen the Tina-Robin match and, like you, would be interested to hear a description of it. I can't imagine these two would take it easy on each other.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: Only because you asked: "Asian Connections / Tina Antman"
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 07:42:21 PM »
I've seen the fight between Tina and the Asian girl (Christy) - it's a rather restrained catfight-wrestling match in which the girls start out in dresses, which have been ripped down to their waists by the end.  Both girls are easy on the eye but Tina seems to be simply going through the motions, and could have given her opponent a real beating if she had chosen to - so I wouldn't call this match real. If she'd been in the same frame of mind as, say, in her Festelle match with Anita and had been allowed full rein then it would have been carnage, but the requirement clearly was for nothing too violent. The referee mentions at the start that this is an unusual video in that it was filmed in USA whereas their normal base was overseas - hence the participation of Tina and Robin I assume.

I've not seen the Tina-Robin match and, like you, would be interested to hear a description of it. I can't imagine these two would take it easy on each other.

I don't have any information on your specific FvsF tastes and what you look for in FvsF content but I've seen both matches you referenced and my strong recommendation would be to save your money and invest in matches that are much better produced and actually deliver amazing exciting FvsF content. As fans, we no longer need to settle for producers and/or combatants that are simply 'going through the motions'.  There are a number of really amazing companies producing quality FvsF.  If you're interested in sharing what type of FvsF content  is of interest to you, I'm happy to help with recommendations.
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 07:11:53 AM »
I agree, i watched both and it was too tame for my tastes. Fucking entitled attitude to a fight makes it not good material which the white girls in the 2 asian connection videos seemed to act like compared to their asian counterpart.
Ddot

Offline wk2011

Re: Only because you asked: "Asian Connections / Tina Antman"
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 12:41:48 AM »
The Asian Connection matches were shot in the 80's/90's.  You can't really compare them to what is being produced today.

I don't have any information on your specific FvsF tastes and what you look for in FvsF content but I've seen both matches you referenced and my strong recommendation would be to save your money and invest in matches that are much better produced and actually deliver amazing exciting FvsF content. As fans, we no longer need to settle for producers and/or combatants that are simply 'going through the motions'.  There are a number of really amazing companies producing quality FvsF.  If you're interested in sharing what type of FvsF content  is of interest to you, I'm happy to help with recommendations.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: The bigger question is WHY?: "Asian Connections / Tina Antman"
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 07:56:50 PM »
The Asian Connection matches were shot in the 80's/90's.  You can't really compare them to what is being produced today.

What's not clear (and very curious) to me is WHY this person is looking for an offering from Asian Connection featuring a wrestler that started out with DWW?  On this site alone it's so easy to see better product from at least 5 more recent producers.  I guess I'm curious about why this particular match is such a point of interest for this FvsF fan?
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 07:23:19 PM »

What's not clear (and very curious) to me is WHY this person is looking for an offering from Asian Connection featuring a wrestler that started out with DWW?  On this site alone it's so easy to see better product from at least 5 more recent producers.  I guess I'm curious about why this particular match is such a point of interest for this FvsF fan?

Because these are videos I always wanted to see, but were never able to get. I'll be honest, I'm not into a lot of modern videos, since most are kind of boring. I enjoy seeing wrestling holds and facesitting and stuff. But some modern stuff is just slapping and hair pulling and stuff, which gets old after awhile. I do patronize some modern places, don't get me wrong, but some of the older stuff is great and worth checking out on...I guess more curious than why I'd be looking for these videos (I was a fan of Tina and didn't realize she did those matches and wanted to know if they were worth it), is why you bothered to comment and waste everyone's time? If it's not for you, that's fine. But why make a big deal about it and post how 'why would he want these videos?' It just seems pointless without adding to the topic...

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 09:44:31 PM »

Because these are videos I always wanted to see, but were never able to get. I'll be honest, I'm not into a lot of modern videos, since most are kind of boring. I enjoy seeing wrestling holds and facesitting and stuff. But some modern stuff is just slapping and hair pulling and stuff, which gets old after awhile. I do patronize some modern places, don't get me wrong, but some of the older stuff is great and worth checking out on...I guess more curious than why I'd be looking for these videos (I was a fan of Tina and didn't realize she did those matches and wanted to know if they were worth it), is why you bothered to comment and waste everyone's time? If it's not for you, that's fine. But why make a big deal about it and post how 'why would he want these videos?' It just seems pointless without adding to the topic...

"Because these are videos I always wanted to see, but were never able to get. I'll be honest, I'm not into a lot of modern videos, since most are kind of boring. I enjoy seeing wrestling holds and facesitting and stuff. But some modern stuff is just slapping and hair pulling and stuff, which gets old after awhile".

I'm in 4 or  5 different groups with access to a multitude of old and unusual videos that range from older and/or foreign hard to find vids that are (more or less) out of circulation.   This one popped to mind because I remember it being one of the many videos in my collection. At the time I was surprised to discover she actually shot for Asian Connections.  I knew she'd worked for CA Wildcats and DWW but didn't realize she'd worked for other producers.  I make it a point to use the internet and research a company and their products before spending a dime.  It's been a while since I've been ripped off or purchased content that wasn't up to my expectations. There are quite a number of companies that cater to your tastes.  What I found to be very helpful was to research the internet then describe my tastes and content and communicate that to the producers.  Most were very helpful in getting back to me with recommendations of their product that they thought would address my tastes.

I guess more curious than why I'd be looking for these videos (I was a fan of Tina and didn't realize she did those matches and wanted to know if they were worth it), is why you bothered to comment and waste everyone's time? If it's not for you, that's fine. But why make a big deal about it and post how 'why would he want these videos?' It just seems pointless without adding to the topic...

My last remarks or reference to this thread:

1. Whomever it was that broke into your Mom's basement, put a  butter-knife to your head and forced you to read my post is the person who wasted your time.  With all due respect to Shaggy:  "It wasn't me". 

2. You asked if the video was worth it and I answered. " No".  It's unremarkable in every way.  I have no desire to re-watch it. It wasn't my intention to disparage or insult you.  My apologies if that's how it was interpreted.  If you've already tried to purchase this from Rockin' Roxanne or Asian Connection, you could take a cyber penny and throw it at do.not.share.copyrighted.content and accidentally without trying bounce it off 20 members that have this video. We're all big fans ot Tina.  That's the only reason it's relevant.  I had a collection of Tina videos I'd purchased but did not have this one (at the time) and wasn't even aware it existed.

3.  A lot of frustration with FvsF not meeting the consumer's expectations are due to the consumer not being aware or not  successfully describing the specific content they're looking for.  If anyone finds this useful, I've had a lot of success starting out defining 3 videos I own that I've enjoyed the most and why.  I also reference 3 videos I detest and why.  It's a lot less likely you'll be disappointed if you start out armed with info instead of overwhelmed with ignorance.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 12:50:09 AM »

"Because these are videos I always wanted to see, but were never able to get. I'll be honest, I'm not into a lot of modern videos, since most are kind of boring. I enjoy seeing wrestling holds and facesitting and stuff. But some modern stuff is just slapping and hair pulling and stuff, which gets old after awhile".

I'm in 4 or  5 different groups with access to a multitude of old and unusual videos that range from older and/or foreign hard to find vids that are (more or less) out of circulation.   This one popped to mind because I remember it being one of the many videos in my collection. At the time I was surprised to discover she actually shot for Asian Connections.  I knew she'd worked for CA Wildcats and DWW but didn't realize she'd worked for other producers.  I make it a point to use the internet and research a company and their products before spending a dime.  It's been a while since I've been ripped off or purchased content that wasn't up to my expectations. There are quite a number of companies that cater to your tastes.  What I found to be very helpful was to research the internet then describe my tastes and content and communicate that to the producers.  Most were very helpful in getting back to me with recommendations of their product that they thought would address my tastes.

I guess more curious than why I'd be looking for these videos (I was a fan of Tina and didn't realize she did those matches and wanted to know if they were worth it), is why you bothered to comment and waste everyone's time? If it's not for you, that's fine. But why make a big deal about it and post how 'why would he want these videos?' It just seems pointless without adding to the topic...

My last remarks or reference to this thread:

1. Whomever it was that broke into your Mom's basement, put a  butter-knife to your head and forced you to read my post is the person who wasted your time.  With all due respect to Shaggy:  "It wasn't me". 

2. You asked if the video was worth it and I answered. " No".  It's unremarkable in every way.  I have no desire to re-watch it. It wasn't my intention to disparage or insult you.  My apologies if that's how it was interpreted.  If you've already tried to purchase this from Rockin' Roxanne or Asian Connection, you could take a cyber penny and throw it at do.not.share.copyrighted.content and accidentally without trying bounce it off 20 members that have this video. We're all big fans ot Tina.  That's the only reason it's relevant.  I had a collection of Tina videos I'd purchased but did not have this one (at the time) and wasn't even aware it existed.

3.  A lot of frustration with FvsF not meeting the consumer's expectations are due to the consumer not being aware or not  successfully describing the specific content they're looking for.  If anyone finds this useful, I've had a lot of success starting out defining 3 videos I own that I've enjoyed the most and why.  I also reference 3 videos I detest and why.  It's a lot less likely you'll be disappointed if you start out armed with info instead of overwhelmed with ignorance.

I feel like maybe we have a misunderstanding, and I apologize. I did read your comment to be insulting, because I couldn't figure out why you were so concerned with what I was looking for. Sadly, there's a lot of videos I wish I could get or find (a lot of Ringmaster girls, bikiniwrestling.com, C And B stuff), which I'm getting to the point that i'd almost pay or trade for. I saw these videos and was unaware they existed, but before spending money on them, I figured I'd ask, since I know Tina's videos seem to vary in quality based on how she feels that day or who they're for.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 02:09:21 PM »
Interesting conversation on this topic. My take on it is that if you're a fan of particular fighters - for me in this case Tina and Robin - you feel obligated to add anything featuring them to your collection - at least I do. A fight between Robin and Tina ticks all the boxes and in the end I decided to get it. Was it worth the money - probably not as it's the least memorable of all their many encounters. You do get the feeling that Tina and Robin happened to be available at that moment for a less demanding session than they would normally be involved in, and did what they were asked to do by the producer. But because there are a finite number of their matches, the need for the complete collection prevailed over any other considerations!

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 07:25:07 PM »
  Tina Vs Asian Connection girl is real, but more Wrestling match then Catfight. It was also one-sided and Tina could have done more damage but didn't.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2019, 04:07:37 PM »
any links available? tyia
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.