News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Brook vs Sahara. Two tiny spit fires meet. Part 1

• 3 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Brook vs Sahara. Two tiny spit fires meet. Part 1
« on: March 25, 2019, 09:19:32 PM »
F/F Fight in front of boyfriends, wrestling, catfight, young, loss of innocence, titfight, ends up nude, pussy attacks.
   You know my style. I've been writing for years. If you like it, that's great, If you don't, that's cool, too. There are so many great writers on this site. I have been plugging away for years but I still enjoy an occasional tale woven who I fantasize a fight between women to be. Everytime I see someone asking for someone to help them write a story I just think to myself "just do it yourself. Let yourself go. All it costs is some of your time." Young women finding the errotic and competitve nature of battling women to women.  I enjoy the fantasy of women battling  using what was given to them.
BTW: I have a poll going on and wont end the story till the poll is done.

Being a tiny young women can be fun. There are lots of challenges but you get used to it. You get picked on and protected by your friends. You’re not taken as seriously because of your diminutive size.  But we all have our problems.
    Brook was a cute tiny 22 year old with blonde hair and blue eyes. She had been dating Brad for some time now and his best friend Dale tagged along sometimes. Boys being boys they would rough house sometimes and Brook secretly liked watching the two males wrestle.  She enjoyed the attention of both guys and felt very safe when she was out with them.
    One day Brook and Brad went to the beach. Dale was bringing his new girlfriend by. Brook was excited for Dale as she felt bad that such a nice guy didn’t have someone of his own. As Brad was out in the water swimming and Brook was tanning Dale came to where they were. Brook jumped up and gave Dale a big hug and turned to see his girlfriend. Sahara was her name and she was just as short as she was. They made eye contact and shook hands. Brad came out of the water to greet his buddy and meet Sahara. The 4 chatted for a while until the boys decided to hit the water.
    The two girls where left behind to hopefully begin bonding.  They did have much in common, both in college, only a year apart. They had grown up only 20 minutes from each other.  As girls do they secretly had begun judging each other and comparing each other. This was new for both since they were used to being the smallest member of their group.  Similar bra and pant sizes, they were exactly the same height.  Except for hair and eye color they were very much the same. 
     The boys came back from swimming and while sitting by the bone fire the couples got cozy.  Brad said something to Dale and the two exchanged words and a playful wrestling match began. Sahara watched the boys as they wrestled and moved over to sit by Brook so she could get a better view. She asked Brook while keeping her eyes on the guys wrestling “Is this a normal thing?” Brook nodded  her head “yeah, they are still boys at heart.” Sahara smiled and said mostly to herself “I could get to like this.” Brook looked at her for a moment before turning back to see Brad getting Dale into a pin. “Get him, baby” Brook yelled. Sahara got caught up in the moment “Don’t let him do that to you, Dale.” Dale looked up at Sahara and said as he was being pinned “If you think you can do better, be my guest.” Sahara laughed saying “what, wrestle Brad?” Brook looked at Sahara not liking that statement.” Dale said “no, but I bet Brook could give you a run for your money”.  Sahara looked at Brook and then back at her boyfriend “You think she could beat me?” Brook started to say that she didn’t think that would be necessary.
     The boys came back and sat down by their ladies. Brook and Sahara where not sitting together with Brad and Dale beside the girls. “I almost had you, dude.” Dale said. “Almost, but not tonight, buddy.” Brad replied. Sahara spoke to the boys “ you two always do this?” Brad asked “bonfires?” Sahara said “no, wrestle and horse around.” Brad and Dale said from time to time.  Sahara said “that’s hot.”
    Dale looked at Sahara saying “ you like wrestling”. Sahara said “ Yeah, I just never got to practice much. You know, being the smallest person at my school. I don’t have siblings and unless I was going to wrestle someone like in elementary school everyone is bigger than me. They all laughed. Brad said casually “ well, if and when you feel comfortable Brook seems to be your size. I mean, if Brook was ever into that.” Brook and Sahara glanced at each other. They were both sitting on a log side by side. Brook looked at her feet and noticed even Sahara’s feet where the same size as hers. Sahara said “sure, if Brook ever felt up to it. You guys entertained us girls. But I don’t think Brook likes wrestling.”  The guys nodded but looked a bit disappointed. Brook was still looking at the ground when she spoke “actually I think that would be fun.” She looked to Sahara and stood up. She asked Sahara to stand up and looked her up and down.  Barefoot in the sand they were the same height and size. 
    Brook looked Sahara in the eyes as she said “ I’ve just never had anyone my size to fight with. Even the neighbor kids where bigger than me.” Sahara said to Brook “If your sure, I think it would be fun.” She looked at her boyfriend and then to Brad and added and I can tell the boys would enjoy it.  Brook looked confused so Sahara quickly pulled her in close and whispered in her ear “ look at the hard one both of them have. I bet they didn’t have that when they were rolling around together. Brook blushed, but by the light of the bonfire no one could tell. She snuck a peak at Brad’s crotch and then Dales and thought to herself that Sahara had been pretty daring looking at her man’s junk. The bitch just got here.   
    Sahara moved away from the fire and turned to announce to the group. “Is this good?” The boys asked if they could step in a few feet so they could get a good look by bonfire light. She did and motioned for Brook to join her. “ Come one girl, let’s get ready to rumble.” Brook slowly made her way to stand facing Sahara.  Pink and blue bikini clad girls began to tense up. The breeze from the ocean was wipping blonde and brown shoulder length hair around.  The sound of waves crashing on the beach was loud. The ocean was angry, tonight. Brook quickly glanced at Brad and said “ I hope your happy about this, there is going to be sand everywhere in your truck.” Brad laughed and said it would be worth it.  They were hesitant and by their actions very inexperienced at wrestling.  They had bent over a bit and had pretty little hands out stretched. Each took a turn at grabbing the others hand and then pushing it away. Playful giggles as each had not a clue what they were doing.  Eventually after about half a minute they interlaced their fingers and brought their palms together. With hands over head they began to push each other.  Both tiny women stared at each other with slight smiles on their faces.
     Sahara was more aggressive and managed to push Brook back several feet causing Brook to fall flat on her butt. Brook let out a squeal as she fell.    Sahara gave Brook a moment to get back up. Dale yelled “ You should have pinned her.” Sahara chastised him saying “ we are just warming up, I want it to be fair when I whoop her pretty little sandy ass.” Brook looked at Sahara as she was wiping the sand from her bikini bottom. The smile disappeared for a moment.  They met back where they started and Brook goated her by saying “you’re so sure you’re going to win?” Sahara laughed as she said “you’re the one that was just on the ground.”
       Brook engaged first and again they clasped hands with manicured nails digging into the back of each other’s hands.  Bare feet began digging into the warm sand as muscular calves and thighs tightened. The guys actually heard a few grunts come from the girls as they began to strain against each other.   Their faces where showing intensity as both concentrated on the moment. They kept eye contact as blue eyes stared into brown. Slight smiles came and went from their faces to remind the other that this was a fun tussle.  The guys cheered on their lady.  They started to try and coach them into doing specific wrestling moves but both girls immediately broke eye contact with each other and stared daggers at their perspective guy.  The boys wisely shut up and stopped trying to coach. The women regained their previous position and eye contact and continued their battle. Each pushing a few feet before being stopped by the other. Brook was the first to try bringing her foot up to hook Sahara’s leg. Sahara was able to back away but then she tried to trip Brook.  Their arms fell from above their heads to around their shoulders bringing them to within a few inches of each other.  In the heat of battle neither was aware until It happened but the feel of another women’s breasts touching yours brought them both to realize that the two tiny bikini clad women was  battling an equal.  Usually when hugging other girls these tiny ladies ended up getting a face full of a friends boobs or their normal sized friends would bend over and they got lots of neck hugs. They broke eye contact to verify what they felt was true. Their breasts where bouncing together with each push.  Sometimes Brooks ended up on top of Sahara’s sometimes Sahara’s won. They were hard into their competition and even the feel of the other girls bare belly touching theirs was new to them both. Usually the only time the other had felt bare skin against their own when they were with their boyfriends.  Their boobs jiggled and bounced as they lightly bounced and pressed together.  Palms pressed together as they pushed against each other. They could hear and feel the heavy breathing of the other as wind driven hair went flying into each other’s faces. The perfume both wore was noticed by each.  Being close enough to another women. Close enough to smell her perfume, to feel her skin touching yours was unknowingly exciting.
    Brook finally did manage to get her heal around Sahara’s calf , more by accident then skill, the two did go crashing down to the sandy beach.  Sahara was on the bottom as Brook tried to get a leg over her. Sahara was able to roll partly out of the way but Brook  managed to get a hold of her shoulder  as Sahara rolled to her stomach Brook  begin to sit on Sahara’s waist. Sahara tried to push up but the sand didn’t give much support. Brook said “ at least I don’t have sand in there. That must be real uncomfortable. “ Brook began to do the victory pose while looking at the boys when Sahara got Brook off balance and Brook fell face first into the sand. This time Sahara scrambled to mount her. Sahara grunting “you thought you had me, huh?”   Brook managed to get a leg up and by planting it into Sahara’s stomach she managed to push Sahara back a few feet.  Both girls scrambled up to meet but the guys had made the sound of a bell and where both yelling “ Ding, Ding, Ding, Break for round 2.”
        The girls where winded as they went back to sit by their guys but didn’t sit next to each other. The guys said they were proud of their little fighters and made sure the girls were still having fun.  Brook said “This is harder than it looks.” When Brad asked if she wanted to quit Brook looked at him as if he was crazy. Brad gave the “I’m just asking” look.
      Several moments later the girls got up and confidently walked to their makeshift ring. Sahara told Brook “you are tougher then you look.” Brooks replied “thanks, your pretty strong, too.” This time they locked up shoulders  and began aggressively trying to trip the other. Their small smiles disappeared as each was intent on beat the other in their tussle. They brought their whole leg around and Sahara actually did get leverage on Brook causing her to fall backward. Brook  had Sahara by the shoulders and dragged her down with her.  Brook clasped her hands behind the small of Sahara’s back and began to bear hug her to keep her opponent from mounting her. Sahara’s arms where pinned but she had spread her legs out to balance herself on top of brook. They struggled for over a minute.  Sahara’s  sand covered ass jiggled as she kept her balance on top of Brook. Both guys got a great view of that tiny bottom as her spread legs gave them a few of a cute little mound between her legs. Brook had spread her legs out to try and hook one of Sahara’s but Sahara had her legs spread wide.  Brooks arms began to scream from the hold as Sahara was having a bit of trouble breathing.  Sahara’s legs where getting tired trying to balance herself on top of Brook. 
     Sahara and Brook where in a stalemate and Sahara felt something on. She knew her nipples had gotten hard but began to feel Brooks hardened nipples against hers. She said to Brook “ well, this is awkward. “ Brook looked up at her and Sahara motioned to her with her eyes . Brook followed her eyes and then realized that both their tops had been pushed down in the tumble and fall.  Sahara said “ how do you want to do this? Our lady lumps are touching and you seem to be liking this. ”  Brook said “ Your nipples are just as hard and are hurting me.  I’ll let go and we can quickly turn and put our tops back on.” They both agreed and the guys where a bit confused until they saw both girls had experienced a wardrobe malfunction.  They jokey said it wasn’t fair they hadn’t noticed.  Sahara barked “listen, having other women’s bare tits pressed against yours feels a little strange.  This time when the guys asked if they where finished both y agreed that for now they were done.
    Later that night on the drive home both guys questioned their wrestling match. Brook asked Brad “ do your cocks ever get hard when your wrestling Dale?” Brad laughed and said “Hell no, that would be really gay.”  He paused and asked “why do you ask?” Brook hesitated and then said “ when Sahara and I where on the ground and I had her in a bearhug  I thought I felt my nipples getting hard and I felt her hard nipples on my breasts.”  Brad smiled and said “that’s super hot.”  She rolled her eyes and whispered “men”. Brad laughed and Brook thought saw Brad gain a full erection right  through his swimming trunk.  When they got home they had sex and it was great sex. Not that they had any problem in that department, but he had more stamina and was able to go 4 times that night. At best he was able to climax 3 times. She wisely didn’t say much about it.

Offline wutong369

• i am 5'3 122lb 34E cup 95 75 90 like titfight
Re: Brook vs Sahara. Two tiny spit fires meet. Part 1
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 02:14:29 PM »
so exciting
cici titfighter

AngelaA

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 12:10:48 PM »
I love all the possible paths this story may take us on.

Offline jennfites

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 01:06:09 AM »
That is a great start. Looking forward to where the drama unfolds!