News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

W.S.E.W- Cincinnati slam Part-1

• 5 Replies

Offline Wormman

W.S.E.W- Cincinnati slam Part-1
« on: March 27, 2019, 10:20:51 PM »
Let me first say, I love that my job allows me so much time to write these stories.  I can't guarantee that I'll post new ones all the time, but I can assure you that they are being worked on and then proof read from the comfort of my home.  With that out of the way, lets get to the story! :D

The W.S.E.W opened to a packed crowed in Cincinnati this week.  Hosted in a small stadium near the airport, the most rowdy and ornery of the city's citizens have come to watch some hot and heavy cat-fights.  A demand which Lana was more than happy to deliver.

Due to legal reasons, Paul was barred from ever stepping foot inside Ohio again.  This meant that tonight's show would be organized by his assistant manager, Lana Binetti.  The sultry 36-year-old Italian -American was a valuable asset, coming up with ideas on how to make the matches more fun, and being the one to sign up several popular wrestlers -including the current Amazonian Champ, Rosie Rocket-.  She has proven herself time and again so Paul wasn't too concerned about taking the night off and leaving her in charge.

Standing at 5'8", Lana wore a tight business suit with a short skirt so it could show off her sleek long legs and her 38DD breasts.  Her wavy long hair bounced with each step she took and her red painted nails and lipstick gave her the appearance of a woman that should be both feared and desired.  She watched the show from a manager's office, sitting on a leather chair and holding a wine glass.  A dark-haired piece of fluff called Crystal poured her drink and practically purred as the acting manager squeezed her D cups.  Lana was definitely going to have her own private wrestling match with her after the show.  It was good to be in charge.

Turning her attention back to the large plasma screen, Lana smiled as the announcer began the introduction for the first of tonight's matches.  The crowed too, showed their excitement by hooting and hollering when they were told it was a civilian grudge match.  While the majority of the matches were between the wrestlers, W.S.E.W also allowed local non-pros to step in the ring and settle their own issues.  These became very popular as it both allowed the people to see a flat-out heated cat-fight by two women who had reasons to loathe each other and the company didn't have to pay out to the fighters.  Just giving a couple of women a chance to dig their claws into each other was all the payment they needed.  And tonight's bout was quite a common scene as it all began over a guy.

John was your regular businessman.  Handsome but not on movie star level, and rising quickly within his company.  When someone like that comes around, most women will try hard to snag him.   The only thing that kept them at bay was the wedding ring on his finger.  Well, almost all of them.

Sharon was one of the businesswomen of the company who worked in the same floor as John.  She was the strong confident type who got whatever she wanted.  And the second she saw John, she definitely wanted him.  It didn't matter to her that he was married, a man like that deserves a woman who was as goal driven and strong as he was.  A woman such as herself.

Over the course of a few months, Sharon repeatedly hit on John.  She would gently brush her fingers across his crotch with a sly smirk when they were in the elevator, bend over pretending to pick something up to show him her firm ass and silly panties, and even pressed her boobs on the back of his head whenever she would show an interest in what he was working on.

Little by little, she chipped away at his resolve until it all came to a head during a business trip.  Sharon pulled some strings that would assure she and John would be sent alone to Miami to broker a deal involving a crucial merger.  Once they were there, Sharon put on the most revealing bikini she could get, and went right to John's room to ask his "opinion" on it.  From there, it didn't take much to get the desired results.  John pulled her into the room and fucked her like a man possessed.  In one night, John gave her more explosive orgasms than any other man before ever did.   

Sharon's mind was a haze with lust and desire.  Her feelings of wanting John quickly turned into NEEDING him instead.  She was addicted to him now and yearned for more.   

The whole week, John and Sharon played two different roles.  In public, they were a power team that worked hard to broker one of the biggest mergers of their company.  In private, they were passionate lovers fucking like rabbits in heat.  Sharon couldn't get enough of John's huge dick and would even squat down and suck it on those risky elevator rides to their room.  By the end of the week, John's balls were drained, and his desire for Sharon was just as intense.

Their affair went on for several months afterwards.  John telling his wife he had to work late all the while filling up Sharon's holes and stuffing her tits into his mouth.  Sharon loved the passion and she loved John.  She wanted more from him, but whenever she brought it up, he would stall.  Apparently, even though he loved her tool, he still loved his wife as well.  Sharon realized he was too conflicted to make a decision... So, she made it for him.

Stephanie was your modern-day housewife.  She worked from home as a financial adviser for her own small company and did her best to accommodate her clients via FaceTime as it gave her extra time to keep her home clean.

On a day like any other, Stephanie was working on the records for one of her oldest clients when she received an e-mail.  She would have just deleted it, but the subject read "John's secret".  Alarmed, she clicked on the e-mail and was filled with shock.  In the message held a video clip that showed her husband fucking a woman she had never met before.  Her shock quickly gave way to rage and as soon as John got home, she demanded an explanation.  John broke down and told Stephanie all about Sharon and their affair.  He expected his wife to storm off right then and there, but to his surprise she did the exact opposite.

Grabbing her husband, Stephanie tossed him into their sofa, straddled him, and began to fuck his brains out.  Steph was the captain of her high school soccer team, captain of the debate team, and graduated valedictorian.  She was too competitive and prideful to ever give up.   John was hers, and she'll be damn if she lets some work slut take him from her.  After several hours of intense love making, Stephanie immediately took pictures of her well fucked, cum -filled pussy and ass, and sent them in a reply message with the words "He's mine." Above them.  And from there things just got worse.

Infuriated that things didn't go get way; Sharon quickly called John's phone.  Sure enough, Stephanie answered.  The two women got into a heated argument, threatening to tear each other apart if they didn't back off.  Sharon called Steph a cold-fuck sow and Steph replied by calling her a cheap office toy.  Finally, they both agreed to settle things and chose the W.S.E.W arena as their battleground.

When Lana heard about the whole thing, she smiled at the opportunity to help solve this love triangle.  But she thought that anything done there should be official. Lana told them that their match would be a walking papers match.  Hanging above the ring would be a briefcase, and inside it would be both a letter of resignation from John and Sharon's company and divorce papers.  The first woman who climbed a ladder and grabbed the briefcase wins John.  The loser would leave for good.   To make things even more interesting, the case will also hold a contract that says the loser will be the winner's servant for a weekend.

Neither Sharon or Stephanie expected such a proposal.  They knew it would be dangerous, but neither wanted to back down.  Their pride as well as the man they love was on the line.  After both women signed their respective papers, Lana shook their hands and began to set everything up.

Offline Wormman

Re: W.S.E.W- Cincinnati slam Part-1
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 03:17:25 PM »
Now, the arena was electric from the anticipation.  Outside of the ring, four ladders were placed parallel to each of its sides.  At two separate corners were duffel bags filled with whatever toys the winner chose to use in the loser.  Above the ring, dangling from a chain was the briefcase that would determine one woman's fate.  And at the commentators table sat John waiting on nervous excitement for what was about to happen.

Stephanie was the first to come out.  Classic rock music played as she walked down to the ring wearing a long pink robe.  At 5 '6", her pinkish white face was decorated with matching pink lip gloss and red eyeliner, her shoulder length straw blonde hair was tied up in a knot.   

As soon as she stepped into the ring, she turned towards John and slipped off her robe revealing a pink lace bra and panties that fit snugly to her skin body and gave her 32”C cups a modest boost.  She walked to her corner and stood there waiting for her opponent.

She didn't have to wait long as Sharon strutted out from the back to a sultry jazz music.  Wearing red lipstick and Smokey rogue makeup, Sharon wore her black business suit that was almost as revealing as Lana's and had her long auburn hair tied into a ponytail.   

She sauntered into the ring and also turned towards John.  With a wink, she shook her hair loose and tore off her suit to reveal a black lace bra and thong with matching belt and stockings that flattered her already slightly toned body.  Sharon ran her hands across her massive chest and blew a kiss to John.  As she turned around to move to her corner, she was blindsided by an open hand slap right across her face.  An angry Steph grabbed her hair and dragged the screaming mistress to the nearest post.  The ref signaled for the bell and the already underway match officially began.   

Maintaining her grip on her hair, Steph slammed Sharon’s head against the ring post three, four, five times before dragging her to the middle of the ropes.  Once there, she kneed Sharon in the gut two times, one so hard that the woman was lifted off her feet, and then dropped her neck on the middle rope and leaned on her back with the same knee.  Sharon coughed and gagged as her throat was closed off.  Desperately, she tried to pry Steph's hands off of her but they were gripped too tight.  After a few moments of this, Steph jumped up and pressed her entire body weight into Sharon's back before letting the rope slingshot her to the mat. 

Sharon held her throat and coughed as her eyes watered.  She didn't get much of a reprieve before Steph came up and started to stomp her stomach, tits, and head.  A welt began to form on the top of her head and she groaned with each kick as Steph kept shouting "Get up, slut!  Get up and fight!". Steph took her foot and slammed hard onto Sharon's left tit and pressed her weight into it.  Sharon screamed from the pain as Steph sneered.  "You funbags whore!  You think you're going to take my man?!  I'll rip those silicone udders off before-". Steph’s threat was cut short as Sharon reached out and grabbed her other foot, tugging it hard and sending her falling in her back.  Snarling, Sharon pulled Steph's leg to the side and drive her fist right into her crotch.   

Steph shot up eyes closed and howling like a wounded animal from the shock before rolling onto her side and into a fetal position holding her crotch with both hands.  Sharon got up and grabbed Steph's leg and wrenched it to the side again.  Steph tried to kick Sharon off, but a stomp to the crotch left her screaming and crying.   

"I can see why John wanted my pussy.  Yours smells like a fish cannery in mid-June!"  Sharon snapped as she sent several more kicks to Steph 's crotch.  Steph was flopping on the ground groaning as her pussy started to throb with the pain.   

Sharon slung Steph's feet to the ground and grabbed her head.  Taking her by the ponytail, Sharon dragged her screaming opponent to the nearest corner.  She kicked Steph hard in the temple and Steph laid sprawled out.  Sharon climbed the first two buckles and then jumped landing her knees across Steph's tits.   

Steph groaned in pain from the impact.  Sharon then straddled her and ripped off her top.  She then unhooked her own bra and pressed her chest hard against Steph's, her huge DD’s completely covering the taller girls smaller bust. She leaned in and whispered into Steph's ear.  "By the way, mine are 100% real, and John just loves to suck on them.  Maybe if you had some tits, he'd find you slightly more attractive.". Sharon followed this up by grabbing Steph's head and sending several punches to her face.  Bruises started to appear on her face as the crowd counted along with each blow 7 ,8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Her arm began to tire so Sharon finished the barrage with a sick headbutt.  Their temples collided with a crack and Steph fell back, eyes closed and chest heaving.   

Offline Wormman

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 07:03:52 PM »
*Slight Commenting: I initially had in mind what I wanted to happen from this point on and who would win,  But the more I wrote, the more I questioned the story as I came up with another alternative ending.  I was conflicted for a few days until I did the only rational thing I could think of... I tossed a coin, best 2 out of 3.

Slightly woozy from the impact, Sharon stood up and looked down at the battered wife with an evil smile.   Sharon stepped out of the ring and bent over to pick up a ladder. But then she stopped and decided to walk over to the commentators table.  She pressed her body against John's and kisses him deeply, taking her hand and undoing his pants to strike his very erect cock.  Smiling, she moaned "Not much longer till this is all mine.  But for now, I'll settle for a little taste.". Sliding to her knees, Sharon gobbled up John's dick and sucked and bobbed her head up and down it.   

It didn't take long for John to cum and Sharon sucked it all down. Unfortunately, Sharon was too preoccupied to notice that Steph crawled out of the ring and was stalking her from behind.  Enraged, she grabbed Sharon's head and whipped it back and slammed it down to her moving knee.  The impact left Sharon unconscious on the ground. A splatter of blood streaked across the floor.   

" I hope you have to eat through a straw now, whore! " Steph shouted down at her.  She grabbed Sharon's hair and pulled her to her knees.  Not satisfied, she grabbed both of her tits and dug her nails deep into them, pulling hard.  Sharon screamed and tried to pull Steph off her, but it was futile.  Desperate, Sharon instead pulled Steph's arms and had her tipple sideways.  Steph's head bounced off the ladder.  She clutched the side of her head while Sharon got up and picked the ladder up and drive it right into Steph's exposed gut.  Steph cried out and tried to crawl to her side, but Sharon brought the ladder down again in her head.  Sharon laid there not moving and groaning as Sharon slid the ladder into the ring and followed behind. 

Sharon propped the ladder up, but fear of being jumped again, turned to see where Steph was.  Surprisingly, Steph was once again up to her feet.  If anything, Sharon had to admire her tenacity.  Sharon rolled out of the ring and walked over to Steph.  The taller woman tried to punch Sharon, but in her fatigued state, Sharon could see it coming and blocked it before sending a hard slap across Steph's face.   

Steph stumbled to her knees in a daze as Sharon stood over her and laughed.  She grabbed the wife by her hair hard enough to undo the knot before slamming her face against the ring mat three times and hurling her into the ring.  Following behind, Sharon just laughed as Steph tried to get to her feet again.  Confident, Sharon let her stand and waved her hands daring her to come at her.  Steph took two steps before Sharon sent her foot right into her gut, causing her to double over.  She then took Steph's arm and slung her to the nearest ring post.  Sharon hit it with a thud and slid down to the bottom rope.   

Sharon kicked her to her back and then placed her foot across her neck and pressed down hard.  Steph's legs kicked wildly as she grabbed Sharon's foot and tried to remove it, but Sharon held the ropes for leverage.   After a while she moved her foot and picked Steph up by her shoulders, slamming her back hard against the post and holding her there.  Steph was leaning against the post, barely standing on her own.  Sharon cupped her face hard forced her to lock eyes.  There was nothing but hate and contempt behind Sharon's cold blue eyes.   

"John's mine, cow!". She spat in Steph's face.  " Say it.  Say he's mine and I'll end this quickly. ". Tears coming from her face, Steph just shook her head and repeatedly said "No".  Snarling, Sharon punched Steph repeatedly in the gut and delivered several backhand slaps to her face.  She took her nails and raked them hard across Steph's tits causing new screams of agony to come from her opponent.  When she was sure she wouldn't move, Sharon went over to the ladder, folded it up and with a primalistic roar, ran full speed towards Steph, ramming it right into her stomach.  Steph dangled by her arms after the impact, half -conscious and fighting to hold the tears in.   

Sharon decided it was time to finish her off.  Dropping the ladder, she lifted the rubber legged wife up, got behind her and raised her arms while locking her own hands around the back of her head.  "Say goodnight, bitch!" She hissed as the weary wife shook her head more frantically and tried to get loose.  She let out a terrified scream that was ended when Sharon drove her into a full-nelson facebuster right onto the ladder.  Steph laid sprawled across the metal ladder, her body limp and unmoving.  Sharon got to her feet knowing that Steph wasn't going to be getting up again.   

Sliding her opponent off the ladder and onto her back, Sharon looked down at the unconscious woman with a smirk.  She took a moment to place her foot on Steph's face and laugh.  "Stupid sow. If only you knew when you're bested".   

Free of any obstruction, Sharon grabbed the ladder and propped it up once more.  With the ref holding it steady, she climbed to the very top, reached out for the briefcase, and blew John a kiss before unhooking it and smiling as the match bell rang.

Offline Wormman

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 11:17:32 PM »
As the crowd cheered, Sharon climbed down the ladder and jumped into the open arms of John.  She kissed him deeply, and laughed.  He was hers now, and nothing will change that.  Then she took another glanced at her fallen rival and got a wicked grin.  Now it was time for her to play. 

Giving John a quick kiss, Sharon told him to stand right there before heading over to her corner and picking up her duffel bag.  She unzipped a side pocket and pulled out a smelling salt packet.  Waving it over Steph’s face, she waited until the blonde started to regain consciousness before giving her a hard slap that completely woke her up.  Trying to understand what was going on, Steph's eyes darted around until finally locked onto the face of the woman she despised, straddling her stomach with a briefcase.   

Steph broke down into tears.  Her uncontrollable sobbing was a sweet melody to Sharon, and the dirty red-haired vixen soaked it all in.  She let Steph cry for a moment or so before slapping her across the face again.   

"Enough of that noise, bitch!" She barked.  "You lost, so now you have to uphold the agreement." Sharon opened the briefcase and pulled out the divorce papers and a pen.  She shoved the papers into Steph's face.  "Sign them!".  Steph glared at Sharon through her tear stained eyes.  She may have lost, but she wouldn't give up her marriage so easily.  She loved John, and shell never let this harpy have him.  That's exactly what Sharon wanted.

Leaning back, Sharon snaked her hand down Steph's panties and dug three fingers into her pussy.  Steph screamed as Sharon yanked and stretched her pussy lips out, pulling so hard that her pelvic region lifted into the air.  She tried to lash out at her attacker but her arms wouldn't move.  She stretched her neck back and her heart sank.  John was kneeling over her, pinning her arms with a smirk on his face.  She couldn't believe what she was seeing and Sharon just laughed while torturing her pussy even more.

"Do you get it now, hag?"  Sharon said.  " he doesn't want you anymore.  And why would he when he has someone stronger and more beautiful than you ever were? ". Sharon grabbed Steph's panties and yanked them up her crotch until they broke.  Steph screamed in agony as Sharon now assaulted her crotch with repeated slaps and punches.  When Steph tried to cross her legs, Sharon would start hitting her pelvis and lower stomach.  In the end, she was helpless against the mistresses beating of her privates.   

Finally, Sharon stopped hitting her and stood up.  She looked down at Steph who was a pathetic mess.  Her crotch was all swollen and bruised and her makeup ran down her face from all the crying as her blonde hair matter her face.  She instructed John to help flip her over and John obeyed eagerly.  Steph screamed and pleaded for him to stop but he didn't.  He was enjoying this too much.

Sharon opened her duffle bag and pulled out a small taser.  Lifting Steph's head so she could see, she once again demanded that she sign the papers or else.  Steph looked at the taser in wide-eyed terror, and shook her head repeatedly.  She finally agreed to sign if Sharon wouldn't shock her.  Saying nothing, Sharon shoved the paperwork under Steph's nose and placed the pen in her hand.  Trembling, Steph quickly signed her name on the paper.  With a few strokes of ink, her marriage was officially over.   

With a wicked smile, Sharon threw the paperwork to the side and then pressed the teaser against Steph's clit, shocking her genitals with 1,500v of electricity.  Steph screamed like she never screamed before as her body went numb from the pain.  She collapsed on the mat heaving heavily and turned her eyes up to the sinister looking seductress.

" I never said I wouldn't shock you if you signed, now did I? " Sharon said to her as she let another charge go through the blonde's clit.  She cackled as Steph a body flopped and twitched.  "God you're so fucking stupid!  No wonder John was able to fuck me behind your back for so long.  If I didn't send that video, you'd have never known.  A dumb bitch like you doesn't deserve him, or anyone else!"

when she finished shocking her, Sharon pulled out a strap-on from her bag and slipped it on.  The dildo that was attached looked monstrous.  It was almost as thick as a fist, and covered with pointy bumps.   Without warning, Sharon pushed it into Steph's ass.  Steph gave out a weak cry as her face twisted in discomfort and pain.   

Grabbing her hair, Sharon pulled Steph up onto all fours as she began to hate fuck her ass.  The ex-wife screamed and moaned and cried out in pain inspiring Sharon to fuck her faster and harder.  "It's too bad you didn't take a closer look at those papers before the match.  If you did, you'd have objected to what was in them.". Steph looked back at Sharon in confusion.  Sharon stopped fucking her and leaned in and whispered into Steph's ear.  "I added a waiver to your pre-nup as well as one for all your rights to property and resources.  Simply put: you get nothing, you have nothing.... You ARE nothing!". 

Sharon once again started to ream Steph's ass again, but Steph didn't scream.  The realization of how much she'd lost made her numb to the pain.  All she could do was cry as her ass was assaulted by the woman who had ruined her life.   

Sharon got tired of her crying and told John to shove his cock in her mouth.  John did so without care, forcing it farther down her throat than he ever did before.   Steph gagged and tried to pull out, but Sharon grabbed the back of her head and forced her deeper down his cock.

"No, you don't! You're going to suck him and get him all nice and hard for me". Sharon said slapping Steph's ass with her free hand.  She and John spit roasted Steph, and she couldn't do anything to stop them.  After a few minutes, Sharon pulled her head out and flung her into her back.  She told her to stay still or get shocked some more before pulling off the strap-on and getting on all fours right over Steph's face.  Pulling John towards her she guides his erect cock into her wet and waiting pussy, moaning loudly as he fucked her more passionately than ever before.  She leaned back and kissed him as he fondled her tits and asked him who was the better fuck.  He replied that she had always been better than Steph.  Steph whimpered and sobbed as her face was covered by their dripping love juices.   

John thrusted harder and faster, his balls slapping loudly against Sharon's thighs.   Sharon urged him to cum inside her and fill her up with his seed.  With a satisfying groan, John came inside of Sharon.  Her pussy wasn't able to hold it all and some of it spurted out and onto Steph who kept blubbering the word no as they climaxed.   Giving John a kiss, Sharon slammed her crotch right down onto Steph's face.  "Eat it, slut!" She ordered.  "eat it all up and clean me for MY man!  Enjoy it too, because it'll be one of the last times you ever get to have his cum inside you. "

Steph meekly licked and lapped up all of John's cum as it came dripping out.  Sharon teased and twisted her tits while she did to both encourage her to do better and to also arouse herself.  Grinding her crotch against Steph's face Sharon licked her lips as John grabbed her own tits and fondled them.  She snapped her head back and, in an orgasmic cry that almost sounded triumphant, came hard on Steph's face.   

With John's help, she stood up and looked down at Steph.  The blonde was in a daze, heaving slightly as she licked the cum around her lips.  Sharon spat on her and called her a pitiful slut.  She leaned over and yanked the wedding ring off of Steph's finger and placed it on hers.  She smiled up at John who kissed her passionately.  She told him to wait as she had one more surprise.

After going through her duffel bag one last time, Sharon pulled out a collar with a chain leash and a chastity belt.  She had little trouble putting the belt on Steph as she was either too out of it to know what was going on it too weak to do anything but obey.  She put the collar around her neck and with a tug, ordered Steph to get on all fours.  Slowly, the beaten woman obeyed, looking up at her tormentor with almost pleading eyes. 

"You're our bitch for the weekend, cow.". Sharon said.  " After were done with you, I want you out of MY house!  That is, if I don't decide to just make you our permanent fuck-toy. ". John laughed along with Sharon as they exited the ring and headed towards the back.  The fingers of his ring hand were wrapped around his new wife's while she dragged his old wife on all fours behind them.  The crowd have one last cheer, wishing the new couple good luck and laughing at the he'll that awaited the ex.

Inside the managerial room, Lana watched as the camera followed the three of them up the ramp, satisfied with the results.  She didn't care who won or lost of course, so long as they gave the audience a good show.  After seeing both women compete, she amused herself with the thoughts of signing on one or both as regulars.  They were both competent fighters and really knew how to rile the crowd up.  Plus, she doubted that this would be the last she heard of either of them, or that this fight really settled anything in the long run.   

She let out a soft moan as Crystal buried her own head deeper between Lana's legs.  The girl too knew how to satisfy.  Lana took a sip of her wine and was about to fully enjoy the raven-haired beauty when her cell phone went off.

With a frustrated sigh, she grabbed it expecting to see Paul's name on the screen -he couldn't help but micromanage whenever he could-. Instead the letters said "emergency".  Curious, she answered the cell.   

"Hello?" She started off as the voice on the other and started to speak.  " Yes, this is she. ". There was a slight pause and her eyes grew wide.

" What?! ". Lana shouted, startling crystal who reeled back and watched as Lana's face shifted from fear to rage.  "When did this happen?  Where is she?!". After a minute, she hung up the phone, made a new call and stormed out of the room, leaving a very confused and frightened Crystal kneeling there.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:15:17 AM by Wormman »

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 03:52:18 PM »
ooh, violent domination fighting & more deliciously kink, erotic fun at the end!  :P ;D ;)

- Sonny, the FtM transman
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 03:57:46 PM »
Great story! Sharon's domination of the wife was great. Hope you have some other action planned for these two! Sharon is a delicious villaness!