News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

One Piece vs FairyTail

• 3 Replies

Offline Dragneel27

• Just a novice catfight writer and overall fan.
    • My main page
One Piece vs FairyTail
« on: March 28, 2019, 03:26:03 AM »
Lucy drilled her taped fist into Nami’s stomach, causing her to spit up saliva with a massive groan. She
then uppercuted the redhead and side kicked her into the corner post. She dashed forward to capitalize on
her lead, but Nami had other plans. After bracing herself on the ropes, she lifted both of her legs and
snapped them forward, her bare feet deforming the blonde’s breasts and forcing air out of her lungs. The
crowd cheered as Lucy hit the canvas, staring absent-mindedly at the celling. The shaking of the ring
finally snapped her out of her daze, and she rolled out of the way of Nami’s oncoming jump. After her
failed attempt at stomping Lucy, Nami backed away in anticipation of an attack. Lucy followed suit, and
the two buxom women warily circled each other.
After Robin’s victory over Erza, Lucy decided that it was finally time to give Nami her rematch, in an
attempt to avenge her. They had decided on a simple fistfight in nothing but thongs and gloves, the loser
being the one who could no longer fight. It had already been five minutes, but the girls looked like hell.
Lucy’s breasts had a red tinge to them, and her cheek and stomach were even darker. Nami had a black
eye and similar marks on her own belly and chest. Both of them sported a messy ponytail to avoid the
hassle of hair flying everywhere.
“Don’t give up yet, Lucy!” Erza cheered from the ring side. Her body was wrapped in bandages and her
face was still dark, signs from her fight with Robin still showing.
“You’ve got her now, Nami!” Robin screamed from the opposite side. Her injuries were much like
Erza’s, except that her face was devoid of any bruises.
Nami was the first to move. She jabbed Lucy’s nose with a left and elbowed it with her right. Quickly, the
mage kneed her assailant in the crotch and threw her on the ropes. While standing behind her, Lucy
crushed Nami’s breast in between her fists.
“AAHH! You bitch!” Nami began shooting elbows into Lucy’s stomach while Lucy grabbed Nami by the
hair and pummeled the side of her face. Eventually, the elbows got to Lucy, and the last one forced her
back. Nami took the opportunity to brutally swing a backfist into her face, crushing her nose and
knocking her down again. Lucy’s eyes glazed over as she rolled to her side in pain. A river of blood
steadily poured out of her nostrils. The crowd was nothing but a buzzing noise to her. As she looked up
aimlessly, she could barely make out Erza’s blurry outline shouting something at her. Too late, she
realized, that Nami was about to pounce.
“YAHH!!” Lucy screamed in agony as the cat-burglar smashed the blonde’s breasts into each other with
her foot, grinding them with a devilish grin.
“Fuck you, you whore!” Her trash talking only worsened the situation, as Nami landed knee first onto
Lucy’s breasts, pancaking them further. Lucy screamed again, cradling her breast as Nami stood back up. 
“Get up you blonde bimbo!” The redhead dragged her rival up to her feet while she continued to moan
and cradle her breasts. She took great pleasure in crushing Lucy’s face, breasts, and stomach with one
hand and propping her up with the other.
“God, beating up another woman really is hot!” Nami whispered seductively. Lucy could only whimper
in response, as the intense pain she felt all over her body prevented her from doing or saying anything.
The only thing keeping her on her feet was Nami’s hold on her hair. Her body was reduced to a dark
shade of red, and her face and breasts were severely swollen. She could barley make out the shape of her
tormentor in front of her, but she feared her nonetheless. A wrenching gut punch made Lucy fall face first
to the ground, her shapely ass pointing up in the air. Nami planted her foot on it and raised her arms in
victory, receiving a gracious applause from the spectators. She was far from finished, however. The pirate
proceeded to grab the mage’s hair and pulled her up so that she was on her knees.
“You’re not getting off that easy”. Nami removed her thong and shoved her damp crotch into Lucy’s face.
“Don’t fight it, bitch!” she commanded as Lucy tried to turn her face away from the vagina in protest. A
few more punches to the face made her concede to the orange haired beauty, as she began to lap at the
pussy while crying.
“Yess…” Nami moaned as Lucy continued to swirl her tongue. “That’s it slut. Faster! Do it faster!” Lucy
complied out of fear until Nami sprayed her in the face with her juices, releasing a moan of pleasure.
Nami threw her defeated opponent back to the canvas, eliciting another groan out of her. While she
continued to waltz around the ring in triumph, Lucy lifted her head to see Erza’s disheveled face in the
crowd. Her friend was covering her moth and averting her eyes, a tear being shed from one of them.
Seeing her friend in such a humiliating state was too much for Erza to bear, but it would only get worse.
Nami casually strolled over to her fallen opponent and resumed her humiliation of her. She turned Lucy’s
lifeless body over and sat down on her face, crotch first. Nami rubbed her crotch back and forth over
Lucy’s face, eliciting more moans out of her. Erza’s eyes flared in anger as she tried to force herself into
the ring.
“Get off her dammit! You already punished her enough!” Erza got into the ring, but not before Robin
tripped her using her Devil Fruit powers. Hands grew all over Erza’s body and grabbed her limbs, causing
her to trip and pinning her to the ground. Robin entered the ring on the opposite side and smiled down at
Erza. 
“Don’t be a spoil sport, Erza. Let them continue their fun”.
“Thanks, Robin”. Nami managed to pant out as she continued to grind on Lucy’s face. The crowd
continued to cheer as Erza could only grind her teeth in frustration. The last thing Lucy remembered
before passing out was the sensation of something warm and liquid spraying over her face.

Lucy woke up in a bright white hospital room, her entire body aching, her breasts feeling the most pain.
She began to stir, but her bandaged body could only move so much without her gasping in pain. Erza was
resting her head at the foot of Lucy’s bed, but she shot up when she felt her beaten friend moving. “Lucy!
Don’t move, don’t move!” Erza gently pushed her friend back down while she gave her water to sip on.
“Thanks,” Lucy managed to groan out. “How long was I out?” 
“Two hours”, Erza responded, somberly. “The medic said that it would take a week for your bruises to
clear up”.
“Damn…” Lucy sighed. “I just got out of my bandages a few weeks ago, now I have a whole nother
week?”. Erza could only lower her head in shame.
“Lucy… I’m so sorry. I pushed you into joining this club. If I hadn’t, you wouldn’t have gotten into this
fight, and…”
Lucy reached out her hand to pat her friends head. “Quit blaming yourself” she croaked out with a smile.
The dejected wizard raised her still bruised face, showing her surprise. “I started this fight, and she
finished it, plain and simple” A scowl came across the blonde’s face as she clenched her fists in anger.
“I’m only pissed off that she humiliated me so much! That bitch took it to far!” Erza could only laugh in
response to Lucy’s rage. “What’s so funny?”
“I can’t take you seriously when you curse like that, I’m sorry!” the redhead said in between laughs. Lucy
playfully punched her shoulder, but she slowly succumbed to laughter as well. Her bruises cut their fun
session short, as Lucy began to wince in pain with each giggle, forcing her to lay back down and cease the
laughing. After giving her more water, Erza turned the subject back to Nami.
“So, what I’m hearing is that you want payback, am I right?”.
“Definitely. You have something in mind?”
Erza rubbed her chin in thought before answering Lucy. “I do, but it’s a little out there”.
Lucy rolled her eyes. “I just got my ass kicked while I was half naked, and a girl climaxed on my face
twice. This whole situation has been ‘out there’, so you might as well tell me”. Erza chuckled once more
as she proceeded to tell Lucy her plan for revenge.

“So what show is she from again?” Nami rolled her eyes as Boa Hancock asked her 12th question of the
night. “An anime called ‘Food Wars’” Robin replied nonchalantly. Her, Nami, Hancock, and Vivi were at the
club to watch a fight, Vivi and Hancock both showing interest in the club after hearing about Nami and
Robin’s respective victories. Everyone was in their standard outfits. Nami in her bra and jeans, robin in
her skirt and jacket, Vivi in her white silk robe, and Hancock in her purple Chinese dress.
“A series about food?” Vivi asked quizzically. “That doesn’t sound exciting. It actually sounds silly”.
Nami turned to her blue-haired, princess friend to explain. “It’s actually about cooking, but yeah, it’s
pretty lame”.
“Careful Nami” Robin interjected. “Remember the last time you insulted someone else’s series?”.  Nami
placed a hand on her still bruised cheek and clicked her tongue in response. “Whatever”.
“My goodness, that girl is getting brutalized” Hancock stated. In the center of the abandoned factory was
an MMA style octagon, and in it were Erina Nakiri and Sakura Haruno. Both women were naked, but
Erina was trapped by Sakura in a side headlock. She was at the pink-haired woman’s mercy, as Sakura
gleefully pummeled Erina’s face until it was swollen red. The aspiring chef barley put up a fight against
the medical ninja.
“What was she thinking, going up against a woman like Sakura?” Vivi asked aloud while she finished a
drink she just purchased. “Darn it. Nami, is there a bathroom around here? I think I drank too much”. The
pirate gave her friend directions and she made her way towards the bathroom while Sakura began to knee
her opponent on her breasts. After making her way to the restroom and handling her business, Vivi ran
into a woman at the sinks. 
“Why does she look familiar?” she thought to herself. The woman had blue hair just like Vivi, only it
wasn’t as light as hers. She was decked out in winter wear, with knee-high boots, a coat with a fur
trimmed collar and sleeves, and a large Cossack hat, all blue. The woman was washing her hands while
looking away from Vivi, almost like she was avoiding her.
“Excuse me?” Vivi asked the woman, who looked up in surprise. “I just wanted to say that that outfit
looks great on you! It really suits you”.
The woman blushed and turned her head. “Oh, thank you! Your outfit looks nice as well”. Now that she
had her flustered, Vivi began to interrogate the woman a little bit. 
“I could’ve sworn I’ve seen you before, but I just can’t put my finger on it. What series are you from?”.
The woman’s embarrassment turned to nervousness, as she visibly broke into a cold sweat while avoiding
Vivi’s eyes. 
“Um, well … I can’t say”. The princess raised an eyebrow in confusion. “Why not?”
“Because she’s from Fairytail”. A cheery voice piped up behind Vivi. She turned to be face to face with a
white-haired woman in a black, sleeveless leotard and matching boots. She was smiling, but something
about her smile put Vivi on edge. 
Getting over her initial shock, it soon dawned on her what the buxom women had just said to her. “Did
you just say Fair…?” Vivi was cut off by a punch that sent her reeling back into the arms of the blue
haired woman. 
“Sorry, this isn’t personal”. The woman said as she put Vivi into a standing Full Nelson hold. 
“What? Let me go dammit!” Vivi was silenced by another jab straight on her nose. The white-haired
woman still had a scary smile plastered on her face, but she somehow looked even more menacing than
before.
“Juvia is mistaken” the scary woman said to Vivi. “This is very personal. Not towards you, per se, but to
your friend Nami”. The woman began to swarm Vivi with punches. Her face her breast her stomach, no
part of her body was safe. As she groaned with each hit, she somehow found the strength to punt her
attacker in the crotch. She let out a soft gasp and fell to her knees in silence.
“Mirajane!” Juvia cried out. Vivi capitalized on her kick by stomping Juvia’s foot. She yelped in pain and
mistakenly let go of Vivi, who then spun around to hook Juvia right on her cheek. The woman decked in
blue caught herself on a sink, her hat falling off in the process. The princess wasn’t done, however, and
she grabbed onto Juvia’s hair and rammed her head against the near wall. 
“OOF! GAHH! OHH!” she groaned with each impact, but she eventually kicked her leg back, straight
into the gut of her former victim. Vivi gasped and backed up, but she was surprised by a punch to her
crotch from behind.
“EEEEKK!” Vivi fell to her knees, and Mirajane wrapped an arm around her neck from behind. With a
look of sheer determination, the wizard pummeled her victim’s side with one hand while controlling her
with the other. Vivi tried to elbow her way out of the hold but was interrupted by a boot to her face. Juvia
managed to walk over in order to stomp the princess right on her face. Mirajane let her fall out of her
grasps and onto the floor, where she took a fetal position. This allowed both Fairytail women to trample
her body with repeated stomps.
“Vivi? What’s taking you so…. what the hell!?” Nami walked in on the pummeling of her friend, and her
rage began to take over. She bolted towards the nearest attacker, Mirajane, who turned into a wild
haymaker from the feisty redhead. The two of them began to trade punches until Nami shoved her back
first against a sink and proceeded to bend her over it. Mirajane tried to fight back, but Nami had her by
the throat, and was slowly cutting off her oxygen. Juvia suddenly intervened by blasting Nami with a
torrent of water. The force knocked her back a few feet into a wall.
“Let’s get out of here, Mira!” the water mage grabbed her companion as she was still gasping for breath.
The ran past Nami and out the door, A dazed Nami turning her head to call out to them.
“You cheap bitches!” The groaning on the floor turned Nami’s attention back to her friend. “Vivi!” she
exclaimed as she rushed to her side. The princess managed to sit up, but she stopped short as she winced
in pain and held her head. Her silk robe was now in ruins, covered in dirty boot prints and torn in some
areas. Her head had a nasty lump on it, while the rest of her body was tinged red with multiple bruises.
“Does it look bad?” she asked Nami in a daze. 
“Not at all” Nami lied. “Let’s get you to a medic”.

The next day, Nami stormed into the bar where Erza and Lucy were having a drink, Robin in tow. Erza
was fully healed, wearing a white blouse with a blue skirt and boots. Lucy wore her standard blue and
white top with a matching blue skirt, but her face was still dark from her last fight, although it was devoid
of bandages. While the mages were in the middle of a conversation, Nami slammed her hand on their
table, gaining their attention and the attention of the rest of the bar.
“We need to talk. Outside” she said through clenched teeth. Lucy and Erza gave each other skeptical
looks before walking outside with the pirates. The group made their way to the alleyway next to the bar,
where they all faced each other with crossed arms and uneasy looks.
“This better not be some ambush or something” Lucy began.
“Oh, what a surprise that that’s what you’re scared of right now.” Nami responded.
“What is that supposed to mean, Nami?” Erza asked with a sly smirk.
“You know damn well what she’s talking about, Scarlett” Robin replied in anger. “Using your friends to
attack our friend is low, especially for you”.
Lucy mockingly gasped and raised a hand to her mouth. “Why, whatever do you mean? We did no such
thing”. 
Nami gritted her teeth together and pointed an accusing finger at the blonde. “Cut the bullshit! Vivi had
nothing to do with our beef! The both of you lost, get over it!”
Erza raised her hands to tone down the aggressive conversation. “Now, now, let’s not get too riled up. If,
and I mean if Vivi was jumped by our comrades, I’m sure it wasn’t because you beat Lucy”.
“That’s right!” Lucy interjected with a taunting smile on her face. “Maybe it was because the skank who
beat me took the humiliation too far, so my friends wanted to get back at her really good to make up for it.
All hypothetical, by the way”. 
Nami could only laugh at the blonde’s comment. “Oh boo-hoo, you got squirted on more than once. Are
you bitches really that petty over it?”
“You humped my face for nearly five minutes after I passed out! Erza told me!” Robin snickered as she
recalled the fight. “And you let it happen, you sadist bitch!” Lucy shouted towards Robin.
Robin’s smile turned to a grimace as she stalked towards Lucy. “Who are you calling a bitch, you tramp!”
Erza and Nami got in front of their friends to prevent another fight from breaking out.
“We can’t do this here” Erza explained. “Some of us are still injured, not to mention that it’s daylight”.
Robin nodded her head in agreement. “Okay then. Why don’t we settle this when everyone is at full
health, back at the club?”
Erza placed her hands on her hips and shoved her breasts into Robin’s. “A little tag team match?”
“No” Robin pushed back against Erza’s breasts. “Four on four. We want to get back at the water bitch and
the demon bitch”. Nami folded her arms and smirked in response to Robin’s declaration.
“Who’s your other two?” Lucy asked.
“Vivi, of course. And Boa Hancock, not that knowing will help you”. Nami’s smirk fell as she quickly
grabbed Robin’s shoulder and tried to usher her away. “Nami? What the hell?”
“Not Hancock” she whispered harshly. “She’s bitchy and annoying!” 
“And a good fighter” Robin countered. “We’re not discussing this anymore”.
“Robin, please!” The both of them continued to whisper to each other while Lucy and Erza stood by with
faces of confusion. 
“Hellooooo! Are we doing this, or what?” Lucy called out.
“Yes, we are” Robin angrily snatched her arm away from Nami, who sighed in defeat. “We’ll put an end
to this so called ‘feud’ whenever you sluts are ready, but don’t come crying when we kick your asses
again”.
Erza got into Robin’s face once more to tell her off. “I can assure you that things will be different this
time”.
The pirate scoffed. “Whatever you say. Let’s get out of here Nami”. Robin and Nami left the alley way,
but not before Nami could threaten Lucy one last time.
“You’re dead blondie! Just you wait!” Lucy smirked at her rival and proceeded to shock everybody by
sticking up her middle finger. Nami scowled even harder before turning back around, and Erza stared at
Lucy with wide eyes.
“What happened to you?” Erza jokingly asked.
“Shut up” Lucy responded with a role of her eyes.

The night of the fight was upon both teams, as they each sat in separate locker rooms to prepare. On the
One Piece side, Nami was tying Hancock’s hair into a ponytail, while both of them were naked except for
their blue thongs and matching fingerless gloves.
“Thanks again for agreeing to fight, Hancock” Nami said. “It means a lot”.
“Oh, don’t misunderstand,” The snake princess replied. “I don’t care about your petty grudges or the fact
that the Alabasta princess was jumped. I just want to fight, already. Are these women even good? If you
and the archeologist beat them already, then they must be really bad fighters.” The Warlord continued her
rant while Nami looked over to Robin incredulously. Robin could only shrug her shoulders as she was
also tying up Vivi’s hair. Both were dressed similarly to Nami and Hancock.
“You sure you’re up for this?” Robin asked the princess.
“Without a doubt” Vivi responded with confidence. “Those whores need to be taught a lesson, and I want
to be the one to teach it to them”. She finished her statement by pounding a fist into an open hand, which
Robin couldn’t help but giggle at.
 “Thank you, Mira” Erza said as she stretched forward with her legs splayed out in front of her, and
Mirajane pushed her from behind. Similar to the One Piece team, the Fairytail team was also decked in
nothing but thongs and fingerless gloves, although they were red instead of blue.
“Don’t mention it!” Mirajane cheerfully replied. “This’ll be a piece of cake; don’t you guys think?”
“Definitely!” Lucy replied with confidence as she continued to tie Juvia’s hair into a ponytail. Unlike her
friends, the water mage was frowning in discomfort.
“I don’t know how you all can be so confident. Aren’t you guys the least bit worried?” 
Lucy firmly grasped Juvia’s shoulders and looked her in the eyes. “Don’t you worry, Juvia. We all got
each other’s back. Those bitches won’t know what hit them”.  With her friend’s kind words of
encouragement, Juvia’s confidence bolstered and she returned Lucy’s smile of confidence.

A few minutes later, both teams left their respective locker rooms and made their way to the ring in the
center of the warehouse, each team member now sporting a ponytail. The crowd was roaring in
excitement, but the fighters never paid them any attention. As they entered the ring from opposite sides,
each woman began to hyper focus on their enemy. The intense glares that they shot at each other drowned
out the sound of the audience, and they would continue to do so until the other side was defeated. Without
any words being spoken, the fighters made their way to the center of the ring, Nami facing Lucy, Robin
facing Erza, Vivi facing Juvia, and Hancock facing Mirajane. Everyone took a fighting stance as they
waited for the bell, and when it finally rang, all hell broke loose.

For the first few minutes, each girl focused on their respective opponents intensely. Robin tried to swing
on Erza’s head, but she ducked it and shot forward, twisting a right fist into her stomach. The pirate
gasped and retaliated with a hook to her opponent’s face. Erza shrugged it off and pressed her attack.
Robin was receiving more punches than she could give and was slowly backed into the rope. Bracing
herself on it, Robin snapped a foot forward into Erza’s gut. To her dismay, Erza grabbed it upon impact
and slammed a fist into her crotch, causing her to scream and lift her other leg while holding on to the
ropes for balance. Erza caught this one as well, and proceeded to yank Robin off the ropes, letting her fall
to the canvas with a hard thud. Taking advantage of her stupor, the redhead dropped both knees onto her
breasts, making the pirate scream even more. While remaining on top of her breasts, Erza beat her
downed opponents face, while Robin tried to fight back blindly with kidney punches.
Juvia wasn’t off to such a good start. She roundhouse kicked Vivi on her side, but she trapped the leg
between her arm and her body and responded with multiple jabs to Juvia’s face. The water mage tried to
fight back by hooking and jabbing her opponent’s face, but Vivi had the better position. She forced Juvia
back into the ropes and kneed her in her crotch. Juvia doubled over, allowing Vivi to wrap her arms
around her neck and repeatedly knee her stomach.
“This-is payback-you blue haired-bitch!” the princess said with each knee strike. Juvia groaned with each
impact, but she eventually gained her bearings and kneed her assailant back.
“We both-have-blue hair-you dumb- slut!” Juvia responded. Their exchange of knee missiles continued,
but Juvia was weakening at a faster rate.
Mirajane was in a worse situation. After an exchange of punches, Boa Hancock Irish-whipped the demon
into a corner post and charged forward. The wizard lashed out with a sidekick, forcing a rush of air out of
Hancock’s mouth. She tried to keep her momentum going, but Hancock simply ducked her next punch,
and uppercut Mirajane back into the corner post. The snake princess pressed an arm against her rival’s
throat to keep her pinned while simultaneously punching her belly with the other one. Mirajane was
helpless, as she was slowly losing air, her face notably going red. This in turn caused her kidney punches
to lose power overtime. “God, this is almost too easy”. Hancock sighed with a look of boredom on her
face. Mirajane could only gasp in response, her face continuing to grow a brighter shade of red.

Meanwhile, Nami and Lucy have been boxing each other across the ring to a stalemate. Whenever Lucy
punched Nami’s boobs, Nami would jab her in the eye. Whenever Nami twisted her fist into Lucy’s gut,
Lucy elbowed Nami right on her nose. Their back and forth continued until a third party intervened. 
“YEEOUCH!” Lucy screamed as her crotch was punted from behind by an unknown foot. As she sank to
her knees, Nami took the opportunity to kick her face dead on and knocked her to the canvas. Lucy laid
there in a daze with blood trickling out of her nose. Nami’s bruised face grinned sadistically as she
hoisted the blonde up by her arms and locked her in a full-nelson. In her daze, Lucy took notice of a
groggy Mirajane propped in a corner post. Her body and cheeks tinged red from the onslaught of punches
from her opponent. Lucy’s vision then adjusted to focus on the figure right in front of her, Boa Hancock.

“You wanna do the honors, Hancock?” The warlord sighed as she took a fighting stance in front of the
trapped Lucy. “Obviously” she responded. “I was the one who helped you knock her down”. Nami rolled
her eyes at her team-mate’s rudeness, but her frustrations were quickly dissolved as Lucy was subjected
to a brutal beating from Hancock. Each punch was punctuated by an agonizing groan from the busty
wizard. Hancock started punching Lucy’s face, and then slowly worked her way down her body. Jabs to
the eye, hooks to the breast, an uppercut to the crotch, nearly every part of her body was subjected to
torture. Listening to the whimpers of Lucy aroused Nami to a certain degree, as her crotch began to
dampen a little bit.
“Hey, let me take over!” she commanded Hancock. 
“No way” she responded while continuing to batter Lucy. “I came here to fight, not to be your little
helper”. Nami grimaced at that comment and threw her captive to the canvas. “What the hell, Cat
burglar!?” Hancock shouted in anger.
“Listen here you uptight bitch!” Nami roared while puting her finger in Hancock’s face. “This is a team,
dammit! We’re not here to serve you, skank! We’re here to win!”
“I could give a damn what you want!” Hancock replied by getting in Nami’s face. “I told you that I’m
only here to fight! Find someone else to help you, you slutty…”
“KYAHHH!” The two pirates looked up to see Erza Scarlet charging towards them for a dropkick. The
unlucky victim was Hancock, as Erza’s feet met her face with a resounding smack, causing her to spit up
blood. The warlord fell to the mat, moaning like a wounded animal. Nami turned to see her fellow Straw
Hat sprawled out on the ground, her face and breast swollen from whatever Erza did to them. As Erza
simultaneously fell to the ground, Nami started forward to attack. Luckily, Lucy gained her bearings and
tripped the navigator with her legs. Nami fell forward, right into a raised elbow from Erza.
“MMMMMFFFF!” The orange-haired beauty gave a muffled scream and rolled on the floor in agony.
Her mouth took the brunt of Erza’s elbow, causing her to instinctively cover it as blood seeped from her
busted lips. Erza managed to get on her knees and grab Nami by the hair to force her into a headlock. She
held the Straw Hat in that position as she began to beat her face with her other fist. Nami attempted to
elbow her way out of the hold, but Erza was resilient. 

“Hang on, Nami!” Lucy looked up to see a slightly bruised Vivi running towards Erza and Nami from
behind. Lucy, now fully aware of her surroundings, bum-rushed the princess and they both landed atop of
Hancock, causing her to groan even more. The women rolled across the ring, Lucy finally gaining the
dominant position on top of Vivi. They began to punch each other from their respective positions, both of
their faces taking a brutal beating. During the beating, Lucy noticed that they were directly in front of
Juvia, who was handing on the ropes. She had a severely swollen left eye, and her nose appeared to be
broken.  “Juvia!” she shouted between punches. “Help me, please!” Vivi continued to jab the blonde’s face, as
Lucy tried to reciprocate the blows. The mage was slowing down, however, and Vivi knew it. She began
to outpace Lucy’s punches, and was slowly making progress with shaking her off. All that progress was
halted, however, when the commotion woke Juvia up from her slumber.
“GAHH!!” Taking notice of her surroundings, a groggy Juvia stomped down on Vivi’s face, causing a
rush of blood to pour out of her nose. Juvia continued to stomp down on Vivi as she began to stand up
straight. Lucy followed suit, as she slowly rose to her feet and grabbed the rope for balance. After gaining
stable footing, she joined Juvia in stomping Vivi. Out of the corner of her eye, Juvia noticed Hancock
struggling to rise onto all fours. She took the advantage and ran over to the pirate, kicking her face back to
the canvas and stomping her head in.

While the other Fairytail women were stampeding over their enemies, Erza continued to brutalize her
victim with punches. Nami’s breasts were slammed by Erza repeatedly, and the punches she returned did
nothing to slow her down. Luckily, her saving grace came in the form of a semi-conscious Robin, who
managed to get up to her feet and charge the redhead. Erza saw her coming, however, and slid out of the
way of her kick, releasing Nami in the process. “Nice try, whore!” the mage taunted as she kicked Robin on the back of her knee, causing her to fold over
backwards. As soon as Robin hit the canvas, Nami leaped over her body to grab Erza’s head and smash it
into a corner post. The stunned Erza was now at the mercy of her former victim, as Nami slammed her
head against the post over and over again. After a while, she switches from shaking to punching, the
swordswoman still too stunned to fight back.
“Nami!” Robin called as she limped over to her. “You take care of the bitch! I’ve got to help the others!”
Nami gave an evil grin as she proceeded to lift the moaning, mess of a woman to her feet.

Across the ring,
Lucy and Juvia were still in control of their fights. Lucy had Vivi on her knees and was in the process of
kneeing her face without end. Juvia was kicking Hancock all over her body, who she tried to shield
herself. In her fervor, the water woman failed to notice Robin coming behind her.
“EEEKK!” Juvia yelped as she was kicked in her crotch from behind. After falling to her knees, Hancock
finally left her turtling position and shot a heft mule kick into Juvia’s face.
“CRACK!” Hancock’s foot hit Juvia dead on her cheek, and she fell backwards. The Pirate Empress
slowly rose to her feet and approached her downed opponent. Splotches of red dotted her body all over,
and both of her eyes were swelling severely. “You bitch…” she whispered, “I’ll show you what happens
to those who desecrate my body!” Hancock landed knee first on Juvia’s crotch, causing her to cry out
even more. 
Satisfied with the turn of events, Robin turned to face Lucy and Vivi, only for Lucy’s gloved fist to plow
through her face. After her surprise attack, Lucy released a volley of punches on Robin, but she managed
to stop it by grabbing an arm and twisting it, eliciting a gasp of pain out of Lucy. The pain brought Lucy
down to one knee, allowing Robin to snap kick her face and force her to the ground. While the Celestial
mage laid on the floor in pain, the archeologist took notice of her fallen comrade. Vivi was on laid out
across the canvas with an unnaturally puffy and purple face. Seeing her in that state angered Robin, so she
yanked her opponent back to her feet for another beating. Wrapping an arm around Lucy’s shoulders,
Robin unloaded a flurry of punches on her face and breasts.
“MHF! OOF! UHH!” Lucy incoherently groaned with each punch. Her face and breasts were now dark
purple in color, and they were swelling to unnatural proportions. The rest of her body was slowly
darkening with bruises as well.
“Do you want more, bitch?” Robin asked sarcastically as she halted her beating.
“No more…please” Lucy begged pathetically. 
“What’s that?  More you say? If that’s what you wan…ACK!” Robin’s humiliation was cut off by a
backfist swinging into her face from behind. The pirate fell on her stomach at the feet of Mirajane Strauss,
finally recovering from her subsequent strangling and beating. Her slightly bruised body caught Lucy’s
severely bruised body as it fell forward.
“Lucy, can you still fight?” The white-haired wizard asked. Lucy moaned into her friend’s chest, but
weakly lifted her head to face her.
“Yeah, just let me walk a little bit”. Lucy left the embrace of her friend to limp a few feet towards
Robin’s head. She was shaking it in an effort to reclaim her senses but was abruptly halted by Lucy
landing knee-first on the back of her head. 
“GAHH!” Robin let out an intense scream and writhed in pain. The wizard shifted her legs so that she
was straddling Robin’s head, and she slammed her face into the canvas without end.

With that taken care of, Mirajane made her way over to Boa Hancock, as she was straddling Juvia and
giving her a two-fisted beating. She was desperately trying to shield her face with her arms, but it did
little to protect her from the onslaught of the snake princess. Her saving grace came in the form of Mira’s
instep landing on Hancock’s ear in a roundhouse kick. She fell off Juvia and turned her attention to the
demonic wizard. 
“Bitch! You want to go again!?” Juvia answered for Mirajane by lashing out with a kick right on
Hancock’s chin. The Amazon’s head snapped side to side before falling to the canvas, a glazed expression
on her swollen face. As Juvia rose off her back, Mirajane moved on once again. On the other side of the
ring, her former rival Erza was at the mercy of Nami. The navigator was wailing on the knight’s
defenseless body as she hung over the top rope by her arms. Similar to the rest of the women, Erza’s
entire body was now covered in dark bruises, the most significant injury being her swollen left eye.
Mirajane charged at Nami, but Nami turned to face Mirajane head on.
“OOF!” Mira gasped as the sole of Nami’s foot sank into her belly. After the initial shock, she
uppercutted the wizard and rocked her head side to side with consecutive swings of each fist. Somehow,
Mirajane was able to plant a few hits on Nami’s chest amongst the onslaught, but she was clearly on the
losing end of the exchange. A knee to the crotch halted Mirajane all-together, allowing the orange-haired
brawler to punch her to the canvas and kick her downed body. 

On the other side of the ring, Lucy and Robin’s bout finally came to an end. After raining blows on her
head for the past minute, Lucy turned Robin over and stood up to drive the heel of her foot into Robin’s
face. The moans that escaped the archeologist’s mouth were barely audible, as Lucy continued to grind
her foot into her nose, smearing all the blood that flowed out of her nostrils all over her face. Robin’s face
appeared to be a distorted mesh of red and purple, and the swelling only made it look worse. Lucy was far
from done, however. After walking a few paces from Robin’s lifeless body, the blonde began to fall
backwards, elbow out first.
“SMACK!” Lucy’s elbow dropped landed a direct hit on the side of Robin’s face. If the raven-haired
beauty wasn’t out before, she most certainly was out now, as her eyes began to roll into the back of her
head. Surveying the area, Lucy took notice of Vivi stirring behind her, but she promptly rushed over to
her and kicked her across her face. One blow was all that it took to render her unconscious again. She
then turned to see Juvia on top of Hancock bashing her face in. The once beautiful woman was now
rendered to a grotesque picture, as her face was smeared in blood from the beating Juvia gave her.
 “Lucy, can you hold her still please?” Juvia asked sweetly through her busted-up face. Lucy obliged by
wrapping Hancock’s wrists in the ropes and holding her legs, exposing her belly for Juvia.
“Wha..,what’s going on?” Hancock awoke from her dazed state as she now realized that she was trapped.
She began to thrash even more when she realized that she could not break free of the ropes nor Lucy’s
grip. “Unhand me, you wench!” Hancock shouted at Lucy. The Celestial wizard smiled sadistically
through her beaten face, causing her prisoner to shudder uncomfortably. Looking around for help, she
finally noticed Juvia slowly climbing the corner post a few feet away from her, trying to find her footing
on the uneven surface. 
“No, please don’t do it!” Hancock begged as she vigorously shacked her head. “No! No! Mercy! Mercy!”
“KYAHHHH!” Juvia screamed as she jumped off the corner post and landed knees first on Hancock’s
belly. Upon impact, she sat up straight as far as she could, and her face contorted into an image of intense
pain. Her cheeks puffed up and she blew air out of her mouth, while her eyes widened to the size of golf
balls. The only sound that came out of her mouth was a low, “OOOOFFF!”. After falling back to the
canvas in a stupor, she began moaning like a wounded animal. 
Back to the opposite side of the ring, Nami was putting Mirajane through the same punishment that she
subjected Erza to. The wizard was hanging across the corner post adjacent to the one Erza was hanging
over, as Nami continued to pelt Mira’s beautiful body with all sorts of punches. Almost every inch of her
body was darkened, but she was too out of it to offer any resistance, so her head just rolled from side to
side in a trance. Nami was obviously taking pleasure in disfiguring her victim, her wicked grin being a
significant indicator. Unfortunately, Nami’s zealousness proved to be her undoing. After nearly a minute
of dishing out punishment, the Straw Hat was restrained from behind by a now conscious Erza, in a
standing Full Nelson.
“What the….GAHHH!” Before Nami could voice her protest, Erza slammed a knee into her crotch. With
her prisoner writhing in pain, Erza took the opportunity to alert her teammate.
“Mira! Get her now!” The demonic wizard was broken from her trance with a shake of her head. Taking
in the situation, Mirajane managed to steady herself on the corner post with her arms and then launch her
feet into Nami’s breast, pancaking them against her chest.
“OOOOFFF!” Another lengthy gasp escaped the redhead, as she fell backwards along with Erza, although
Nami was the one in more pain. The pirate was so preoccupied trying to catch her breath that she didn’t
resist when Erza rolled her off her body and then dragged her to her feet. Mirajane staggered over to her
friend and restrained one of her arms, while Erza took the other one.
“Wa…Wait. Don’t do this” Nami wheezed. Looking into the devilish eyes of her captors, however, she
could tell that there was little to no hope. Looking across the ring made her heart sink even farther. Robin
laid spread-eagled in the center of the ring, Vivi strung out on her front behind Robin, and Hancock
laying on her back at the edge of the ring adjacent to Robin. The final nail in the coffin was Lucy and
Juvia supporting each other as they made their way over to Nami, an evil grin plastered across her bruised
face.
“Please, Lucy” Nami cried in fear. “I give up, I’m sorry. Please just spare me”. The blonde stalked
forward and left the embrace of her blue-haired friend, raising her fist and licking her lips in anticipation.
A shiver was sent down Nami’s spine, as she desperately pleaded for salvation a third time.
“Plea…”
“WHAM!” A right hook to the face silenced the navigator, but her moaning and crying resumed as Lucy
continued her punishment. For the next minute, Lucy did nothing but pound away at Nami’s breasts. She
mashed, flattened, and molded them into unnatural shapes with her punches. Uppercuts, straights, hooks,
and several other types of punches reduced the already red tits to an even darker shade, nearly violet. 
“Put her on her knees!” Erza and Mira happily obliged by kicking the back of Nami’s knees and forcing
her to the ground. Lucy kneeled herself to position her knee under Namis’ breasts. The confusion on
Nami’s tear-stained face reverted into agony as Lucy hammered her forearm on top of Nami’s tits,
crushing them in between her knee and her arm.
“AHHHHHHH!!!!” Nami let out a shrill scream as Lucy repeated the gesture several times, stretching
and flattening the jugs even more. The feel of mangling her hated rival and the cries of agony took Lucy
back to their first fight, causing her to drench her miniscule thong at the memory. Growing tired of the
torture, Lucy slowly rose to her feet and grabbed Nami’s head. 
“Payback’s a bitch, isn’t it?” Nami could only cry as her chest was in unimaginable pain. This didn’t deter
Lucy, however, as she simply removed her thong and shoved her drenching pussy into the pirate’s face.
“You know the drill, slut. If you know what’s good for you, eat it”. Nami obeyed her tormenter and
shoved her face into her snatch. The sound of licking and smacking was significantly loud, as was the
moaning from Lucy as she roughly jerked Nami’s head, urging her to go deeper. Unbeknownst to Lucy,
the rest of the wizards were watching her intensely. All three of them began rubbing their privates,
craving the same feeling of dominance that Lucy had over her opponent. 
“Gah! I can’t take it!” Erza gasped as she quickly limped over to Nico Robin’s fallen body. After making
her way over there, she abruptly landed crotch first on Robin’s face and then proceeded to gyrate across
it. Eventually, both Juvia and Mirajane gave into their carnal desires as well, the former rushing over to
Vivi’s body, and the latter to Hancock’s. Another minute passed before the women of Fairytail
simultaneously climaxed on the faces of their fallen enemies. After she finished, Lucy threw Nami to the
ground, the latter moaning in agony as she clutched her breasts. Everyone made their way to the center of
the ring as and tried to support one another with their fatigued bodies.

The sound of the roaring crowd
finally came back into focus, as the wizards raised their hands in victory while facing their satisfied
audience.
“Wow, what a rush!” Mirajane exclaimed, her cheery demeanor not matching her now rugged
appearance. 
“Yeah! Thanks again you too!” Lucy replied. “We should do this again!”
 Juvia slumped across Mirajane’s shoulder and groaned at Lucy’s comment. “Not anytime soon, thank
you very much. I need a nap”.
The women laughed as Erza began to usher them out of the ring. “What we need is a medic. Let’s get out
of here”. And so, the scantily clad and buxom women slowly made their way out of the arena, as their
fallen opponents suffered in silence.
I enjoy fantasy fights involving anime women (wrestling or fist fighting) but my fantasies are not limited to one genre ;)

Big on stories and art, open to RP's (but I'm picky)

Any critique on my stories are welcome

Offline Amost

Re: One Piece vs FairyTail
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 07:47:08 AM »
Great work! I hope the story continues

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 01:35:21 PM »
Lucy woke up in a bright white hospital room...

Now there's a phrase we see far too infrequently in FCF.... (it's a nice touch of reality).

Offline Dragneel27

• Just a novice catfight writer and overall fan.
    • My main page
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 02:35:49 PM »
Lucy woke up in a bright white hospital room...

Now there's a phrase we see far too infrequently in FCF.... (it's a nice touch of reality).
Really? Thank you! Seemed like a pretty obvious detail to include, to me.
I enjoy fantasy fights involving anime women (wrestling or fist fighting) but my fantasies are not limited to one genre ;)

Big on stories and art, open to RP's (but I'm picky)

Any critique on my stories are welcome