News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Brook vs Sahara. Two tiny spit fires meet. Long final .

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Brook vs Sahara. Two tiny spit fires meet. Long final .
« on: March 31, 2019, 07:20:37 PM »
Instead of spreading it out, i'm done so I just combined it all together. This has some violent sexfighting and there is a bit of m/m.

She didn’t talk to Dale for almost a week.
Slowly the girls seemed to get over it and a few weeks later the 4 of them got together. The girls apologized for the fight and seemed to be getting along fine.  A movie was seen and they were heading out to the bar to have some drinks.
The boys were relieved as they thought they had lost the ability to do couples events.  After a few drinks Brook said she needed to use the restroom and Sahara said she needed to do the same.
As soon as the bathroom doors closed they turned toward each other. The bathroom was full of ladies but they were staring daggers at each other. Brook went to use the bathroom picking the far stall. She went to sit down on the toilet when Sahara fallowed her into the small space.
Brook whispered loudly “ excuse me, but what the F*ck are you doing?”
Sahara’s blue eyes darted to the toilet and Brook had to defend herself as Sahara had grabbed a handful of her hair and was trying to force her down to the toilet bowl. Brook was able to break the hold and the two began to slap and strike wildly at each other. Their well-done hair was quickly messed up as each girl banged themselves into the small stall walls. Brook got tripped and was half siting on the toilet when Sahara hiked her skirt and sat reverse cowboy on her attempting to rain down open handed slaps. Brook was able to block most of the hits and managed to get a hold of Sahara’s dress top and pull her causing her to fall to the toilet stall floor.
 The boys heard a commotion coming from the restroom as a few girls ran out laughing saying there was a chick fight happening in one of the stalls.
Brad and Dale looked at each other and ran into the restroom to find Brook and Sahara in a tangle on the bathroom floor. Shoes kicked off skirts riding up as they lay side by side with hands in previously well done hair.
Makeup ruined as tears of anger and pain ran down their faces. Shirts where ripped exposing bras and the guys rushed in to separate the two. They had driven in Brad’s car so Brad had to call an Uber to get home. Brook said “ I told you, we need to settle this. You guys don’t understand. This is a female thing. We are going to find a way to settle this with or without you two around. “Sahara had said something similar to Dale with the Uber driver living off of every word.

The girls did recover from this embarrassing episode. Their boyfriends kept an eagles eye on each as they were now primed to fight to hurt. These two where not safe to be left alone with each other.
       Each had told their guys “ we can do this now or we can do this when you boys aren’t around to watch and possibly really hurt each other.”
The guys did talk to each other as they drove home. The girls screaming in the background.
 Brook looked at Brad and said: “I love you guys and nothing is going to stop that, but Sahara and I have something to figure out. Don’t do that again or we won’t be hanging out.” 
Sahara looked at Dale as he drove home  and said “if you stop us now we will do this again and you boys won’t be around when it happens.” 
The guys said they would meet back up at Brad and Brooks house to talk about this. 
A long hour later the guys had come to the realization that they had to let this happen. Secretly they both wanted to see these two tangle but was worried about someone or both getting hurt.
The girls had begged “we’ll fight however you let us do it. Just don’t interfere.”
Brad and Dale talked by themselves and came up with a solution. Brad said “if this is so important to you, you’ll both get naked and settle this.”
Brook and Sahara said almost in unison “if that’s what it takes to let us settle this.”
     Sahara jumped up and began removing her clothes. Within a minute she was naked.
She  looked at Brook and said “you feel better now, I’m standing here naked, how about you?” Brook hesitated.
Sahara said “ If you don’t take them off I’ll rip them off you chicken shit.”
 Brook took off her clothes and tossed them to the floor.  Sahara clapped and said “doesn’t that feel better?
” Brooks rolled her eyes and said “whatever, let’s get this over with , I’ll fight you how ever it takes to get this over with. ”
 Sahara admired Brooks crotch saying “you’re a natural blonde, nice.” 
The two naked little women circled. They clasped hands as before and began to push each other around the room.
 Brook pushed hard and got Sahara to back up several feet. Sahara fell on the couch right between the boys.     
 Brook crashed on her rival as Sahara had opened her legs to accept her.  The two fought with hands as each slapped and punched at the other a ball of flesh pressed in between their   boyfriends.
Their bare crotches just inches away as Brook pushed herself into Sahara.  Wild swings and punches flying from both. Brook got in a good right and then a left closed fist punch busting Sahara’s pretty little lip. Sahara grabbed at Brooks hanging breasts causing Brook to howl and Brook said “I’ve had enough of this.”  Brook balled her fist and thrust it right between Sahara’s thighs making contact with her pussy. 
Sahara’s gritted teeth and steely blue eyed expression changed in an instance as she realized her women hood had just been violated and a moment later the pain registered as her eyes turned silver dollar sized and her mouth opened wide as a scream came out.
     She pushed with all her might and Brook went  flying off the couch.  She was on her feet as Sahara got up, still in pain, saying “you punched me in my vagina?!”
 Brooks massaging her scratched and sore breasts said “it was just there and I needed you to let go of my tits.  Sahara walked toward Brook as Brook closed the distance knowing the rules of engagement had just been heightened. 
Both girls stole a look to make sure the boys where staying put.  They were so into the battle they weren’t even hiding their extreme hard ons.  Sahara said to the boys as she clashed with Brook “ the next time you boys wrestle it’s going to be naked.”  The guys were worried about their women but it was to sexy to not be turned on.
They circled naked oblivious to anything but the other women.  Messed hair and scratched skin and sore breasts on both. Sahara sported a busted lip and her crotch was on fire. Sahara said as they circled “ You really want to go there?” Brooks answered “ I guess so.” Sahara said “ok, then let’s do this.” 
     The two put up fists and started boxing. Neither had any idea of how to throw a punch and only a few hale makers made contact.  As they circled they threw kicks wildly putting themselves off balance as each tiny body circled around the other.
 A few glanced thigh and Sahara tried to make contact with Brook’s crotch causing Brook to look angrily at Sahara. Sahara just smiled an evil smile.  They met close in a flurry of slaps and hits to the back till Sahara managed to get a hand down below her waist. She took a few extra hits from Brook but found her revenge as she grabbed hold of Brook’s crotch and began to squeeze. Brook let out a yelp and kicked out catching Sahara  in the thigh pushing her back.
    Brook looked at Sahara and Sahara said “fair game.”  They met in a clash of bodies as each pressed hard into the other one arm holding and the other arm and hand finding the crotch of the other. They dug deep and began to squeeze and pinch.
 Each girl tried to evade without giving up their hold. Trying to close their legs to the incoming invasion but still attacking the others women hood.  The pain was intense but neither wanted to give up as they could feel they had hit an area that could cause immense pain to the other. Brook started seeing stars and Sahara’s breathing became quick and shallow as each gave up in pulling away and just stood foot to foot and thigh pressed against thigh as they dug deep into each other. 
Hips touched as they attacked with one hand while the other kept them in contact. One bare breast pressed into another as they stopped moving their feet and took a stand.  Their faces showed the pain but when they made eye contact they knew they were inflicting just as much as they were taking.  Sahara pushed forward into Brook who pushed back.  They fell to the ground and side by side they reconnected with their mutual pussy mauling.  Brooks began to softly moan in pain saying “ give up, bitch.” Sahara replied “ you giving up?” Brooks looked her right in the eye and said “No, YOU give up.”
      The two hellcats where not moving much except for driving their hand deeper into the other. Pulling, scratching and pinching.  “I got your clit” “ I got yours.” “I’ll rip it off” “I’ll take yours off, bitch.”  Body to body they laid. 
Two tiny masses of women hood in the most intimate battle of their lives. Both aware of their man watching. 
Their free arms hooked around the back of the other bringing a breast into contact but the feel of hard nipple pressing into sore breast flesh wasn’t even close to the pain they felt between their legs. 
Tears where in their eyes as they felt the gentle touch of their boyfriends beside them. The guys where pleading with them to stop. 
The guys had promised not to interfere but the site of the tangled mass of their girlfriends battling had brought them to their sides.
The site of their naked bodies pressed together except for just enough room for a single petite hand to be wedged between their girlfriends leg was enough to cause concern. They watched as the women fought in a most primal sexually violent way.
 Sahara said to the guys “ we have to finish this!” Tears rolling down her sweet pretty face.
The guys pulled the two apart without much hesitation. Both where exhausted. The reassured them this was just a break. The girls lay several feet part laying in their boyfriends arms breathing heavily. Legs open wide as their wounded pussies hurt If they closed their legs.
Sahara opened her legs to fully expose herself to Brook. She looked at her and said “ fight me with this “(pointing to her pussy)
 Brook was repulsed but needed to know how this ended.   Before she could answer she felt the undeniable errection in Brad’s pants grown even larger.
She was worried and scared.
Sahara had said this as a bluff. Not knowing what else to do to get Brook to cow down to give up this fight.  Brook looked up at Brad and asked “ you’d like to see this, wouldn’t you? You’d still respect me?”
Brad whispered “ I love you win or lose.”
She said “fine.” Brook opened her bruised legs exposing her own wounded beaver.  With fully open legs she looked at her enemy and they both inspected the others wide open crotch. Angry looking pussy lips opened wide and Brook brought her crotch closer to  Sahara’s. They spend a moment sizing each other up before they pressed into each other. The pain was immense as they could barely feel anything down there but pain. 
The feel of another women’s lips on yours caused both girls to shutter with pleasure, pain and repulsed them. They hated each other, at this moment.
They pressed hard together as they scissored and pressed hard together. In rhythm they began bumping hard.
 Ramming their tiny 100 pound bodies together causing their breasts to bounce.
 A combination of pleasure and pain filled both their faces. Sahara moaned in pain she moved a hip just enough to be able to state “now, our clits are fighting.” The boys watched as their girlfriends fought in the most intimate matter. 
The view of both their tiny flexible girlfriends fully exposing themselves to another women and battling with their most intimate sexual organ. This was about two women trying to dominate and cause pain to the other. Toes curled in pain the facial expressions on both changing from pain and  pleasure to pure pain. . Blonde haired pinked lipped box bumping and grinding against a dark haired slightly larger lipped clam.
 The pain was so intense both girls began to openly cry.
 Neither wanted to give but their freshly wounded lady parts where torn ,battered and now going black and blue. They reached for each other weakly as their last pieces of strength brought them sitting up pussy to pussy as each grabbed a fistful of hair and began to weakly pull. Each whishing the other would give up.
Not even enough strength remained for them to do much and quickly they fell back to the floor and separated. Both fully exhausted. Brad and dale both looked at each other and effortlessly pulled their two ladies apart with the sound of suction as their womanly juices oozed out of each. They lay in their men’s’ arms apologizing for not being able to finish this, now. 
Brad told Brook “ you  don’t have to do this.” She looked over to Sahara and said “ yes, we do. But not tonight.”  Sahara looked up through tear fill eyed and said to Brook “ I hate you.” Brook said “ I hate you even more.”
The two spit fires had given their all and it was a draw. They were actually more upset with themselves then their men. The next time they met they would have to find a winner. The men took the women home and nursed them back to health. It was several days later before either woman could wear clothes as each had received such viscous attacks to breasts and crotch. They both stayed home missing enough work days that their bosses almost required them to get doctors notes. So now they had another reason to hate each other. The fight had almost cost them both their jobs. 

Chapter 4
   The next two weeks were tense for both couples. Each time they had sex the guys ended up thinking about the girls wrestling, tangled together. The each time the girls had physical contact with their men they thought about the other women. It had moved to an obsession with them. This was about a winner or loser it was one person wanting to dominate and destroy another. These had been sweat innocent girls but that vale had been lifted.
   Sahara had been a wild child but after her ordeal she decided to quit her minimum wage job and while checking the want ads decided to try something in the professional arena…professional entertainment area. She was happy with the money. Now her college costs were taken care of.  Dale and Brad talked but kept the girls far away. Brook got wind of Sahara making great money doing video productions and found the number of the place she was now working at. She found that the studio was only a few miles away from them and was being run by a women named Lisa.
She tried calling but never got anywhere, she checked the internet website for them and found two video’s featuring Sahara. The video’s featured Sahara soft core wrestling other women. This pissed her off. The bitch was making money doing what they had done, for free! Brook got off her computer and grabbed her car keys and drove up there.
Brook walked in the door and found an office environment with several desks and offices. She walked in meek and mild reverting to her outer world  persona.
She was met by a pretty women named Sue. She looked Brook up and down and had her fill out an application. Minutes later she was ushered into a larger office. The women’s name was Lisa and she was the boss. A monster of a women who looked like she could hold her own against most men. Not muscle bound but a good 5’9 large framed girl. She pictured her doing roller derby. Hug breasts, long muscular legs that went the whole way up. Being short, she envied her immediately.
Lisa asked “ why are you here?” Brook stated she wanted to make some money. Lisa inquired “ have you ever done anything like this, before?”
Brook said “no…but”. Lisa cut her off saying “ your cute, I’m sure you would look great on video, but I’m not running a day care. Do you know how many girls just walk in here and think that we throw money around just for being cute?”
Lisa continued to berate her and acted like she was wasting her time. Brook jumped up walked over to the desk and from the look of her she was going to jump over the desk and attack Lisa. Lisa jumped up and met Brook and the two began to tangle up. Brook was out womened in almost every department. Lisa had experience. She was stronger, more experienced. She had arm reach, weight, height and skill, but Brook had heart. As lisa’s skirt rode up Brook lay pinned on the floor. Lisa had overpowered her 100 pound victim pretty easily as Lisa was over 150 pounds. Brook felt Lisa’s huge breasts against the back of her head as she quickly had her arms pinned to her side and her only weapons left where her kicking legs.
Lisa let go and began laughing. “Your pretty tough for a little tot. I had one like you come in awhile ago.” Brook hissed “Is her name Sahara?” Lisa smiled “so you’re the Brook she has talked about?” Brook nodded.
Lisa got even a bigger smile on her face. “So…you want at her as bad as she wants at you.” This wasn’t a question but a fact. Brook said “ you have no idea.” Lisa said “fine, your hired, you’ll have your shot. Come back in one week.” Brook left not even knowing what this job would pay, she didn’t care.
The next week dragged by. But eventually the day did arrive. The day came and bright and early the two showed up on set together. The scene was predictable. There was a huge guy there playing a slave master. Brook was put into a Princess Leia costume. The one Carrie Fisher had worn in Star Wars.
   She was guided to the set with bright lights everywhere and there stood Sahara dressed in the same costume. Lisa was on set and said “ both of you signed released and after our actor finishes their lines you two can get this out of your system.”
The scene was easy, neither Brook or Sahara remembered most of it, they only saw each other. Lisa smiled the whole time as she saw the venom flowing through each girls bodies toward each other. The master had said “ only one of you can be my Prime.”
The two only hesitated for a moment before they rushed together in a tangle on the floor. The red floor length cloth covering their front and back quickly got ripped away and the plastic cups holding their small breasts quickly was broken as the two came together in a ball of she furry on the floor. The lights quickly disappeared as both were oblivious to all but their enemy.
They rolled all over the floor in naked furry as each barred teeth and tangled arms and legs tightly around the other. Trying to squeeze the life out of the other.  Hard nipples stabbed at breasts, stomachs pressed together as hips pressed and thighs squeezed.  They fought in a tight catball rolling so quickly from side to side the camera man had to work to keep the girls in frame.
They ended up side by side in a tight tangle of arms and legs. Breathing so hard they felt each other’s stomachs pressed together. Even the feel of the other person breathing enraged them. They pressed nails into back and locked ankles as they tried to squeeze the other to death. The feel of the other women’s crotch pressed against theirs was repulsive. They wanted blood and they got it. Open mouths found exposed flesh and began to bite. Each found a shoulder and bit hard.
    Tears welled in both sets of eyes as the searing pain registered on each’s face but they didn’t stop. Digging and scratching into backs both were already spent. Brook broke her leg lock and started trying to knee Sahara in the crotch. Sahara was quickly kneeing back until Brook hit a lucky shot causing Sahara to open her mouth in pain. Brook quickly mounted her downed foe and started raining punches down on her. Sahara tried to fight back but Brook had planted her thighs sitting on her breasts.  One hit made direct contact and Sahara got knocked out. She woke up a moment later to find Brook sitting on her neck. The smell of Brooks women hood strong in her nose.
    She looked up to see Brooks blonde matted hair hanging down. An evil happy smile on her face. Her breasts hanging down as she breathed heavily. All Brooks saw was those pretty brown eyes staring up at her from between her thighs. Brook reached behind herself and grabbed hold of what felt like Sahara’s crotch and violate her with three fingers. She was Sahara’s look of fear turn to pain as Sahara tried to tighten her thighs but she couldn’t keep Brook’s hand from attacking her pussy.
She watched in joy as Sahara’s eyes began to flutter and watched as she passed out. It was a minute later when she reacted to two of the stage hands come to remove her from her unconscious foe. She started fighting them until she came back to reality and realized it was over, she had won this fight.

Chapter 5

It was several weeks since the last battle. Both girls still worked for the same video production company. Easy money for about an hour’s work every week they made what they would have spent 40 hours, before. College was going to be easy to pay for. Lisa, their boss, had wisely decided to keep these two apart as the legal liability of a murder happening on set was to much. The video was doing well with most not realizing how real the hatred was for both girls toward the other.  Brook had bragging rights But Sahara wasn’t done, yet.
   One night as Brad and Dale were together Brook had laid down to sleep. She half woke hearing what she thought was Brad coming home but quickly felt as the feel and smell of the other person was feminine. Her blue eyes opened in the darkened bedroom to feel a women attacking her. She immediately started fighting back and the tangled mass of two tiny women became tangled in bed linens and pillows.
Both girls fell to the floor and Brook, now completely awake hurried to her feet. Just in panties she stood there. Too dark to see thhe felt around as each looked for the other. There was no need to ask who this was in her and Brad’s bedroom. Anger and horror were replaced by blind controlled rage. They felt around and quickly found each other. Fist made contact with flesh as each swung wildly in the dark. The only sound was of heavy breathing and grunts from strikes making contact and the effort of each swing.
They locked up and fell in a crash half on the bed quickly falling to the floor. Brook panicked as she realized Sahara was on her back with her legs wrapped around her and she felt arms wrap around her neck. Brook swung and kicked wildly as tried to break lose. She felt Sahara’s bare stomach against her back but couldn’t break free from the full nelson. She felt Sahara put her hand against her mouth and begin to cover her mouth and nose. Soon Brook lost the fight and passed out.
   She woke up quickly, after realizing Sahara was on top of her. Her panties had been removed and Sahara had turned on the living room lights. She was looking up as Sahara who was naked. She immediately felt and smelled Sahara move her crotch cover her mouth. She tried to move her head to the side and heard Sahara say “no you don’t.” She felt her head forced back to center and decided to take it like a women. Her arms were trapped and she lay there like a dead fish. Just looking at her victor.  Sahara smiled and said “no more fight, little one?” Brook stayed silent. Sahara covered her crotch over Brooks mouth and Brook managed to breath twice before she felt her  blackness come over her, again.
She woke to find herself still on the floor, alone. She found a simple not with a pink heart drawn on it. It read “Sahara 1, Brook 1.”

Chapter 6
Brad and Dale where split. Their ladies at let them know about the battles and it was finally clear that the 4 of them had to come together to settle this or be lost, forever. As couples they set up a mutual location. All four of them met on a Saturday in the woods miles from civilization. The women immediately took off clothes. This was primal as primal as any two animals meeting to fight would be. Clothes instill modesty and they can be used against you. In the spirit of the event the guys also lost their clothes. They were not interested in stopping this, but wanted to support their women.
       Blonde haired blue eyed Brook stood three feet from Brown hair and eyed Sahara. Barefoot in the grass. The wind blew softly as both girls just locked up and fell to the ground. They had already proved they could fight but this was about submission. The girls rolled around body to body neither able to gain the top position for long. Their attention was quickly diverted when they realized their guys were also  wrestling. The women froze in their position  with Brook’s one leg half over Sahara’s hip. Their breasts pressed together with their heads pressed together.
    The girls were surprised and mesmerized as the young men began locking up. The boys knew how to wrestle but they realized they were sword fighting.  Stabbing at ball sacks and pressing shafts together it felt like they were going to snap. Sahara spoke to Brook “ I guess it’s a couples sexfight.” Brook grunted “seems that way.”  The girls continued their struggle until they fell apart. They came together with legs spread.  Brad and managed to knock Dale down and Dale was pinned with Brad’s cock stabbing him in his belly. Both men had been fully erect watching their women fight.
      The women scissor and began the long journey to deciding who was going to win.  Light touches and bumps became harder. The two were vocal and soon felt the feel of their guys behind the other. The naked men helped support their women so they could partially sit up wrestling against their muscular bodies. The men watched from the birds eye view as both pussies wrestled. Brook said “ my clit is fighting yours.” Sahara said “ your little clit doesn’t have a chance. It looks like my pussy lips are devouring yours.” Brook said “ in your dream, bitch.”
    They spread their legs even wider allowing access to their womenhood even deeper as the men kept them from needing to use their arms and legs for balance. Their eyes moved from watching their private parts fighting To their eyes. Dale spoke to Sahara “ You better win, since I lost, you get Brad if you win.” Brook was stunned but before she could speak she heard Brad say “ you two need some motivation to finish this. Dale and I talked and we decided you two needed a prize.” Sahara smiled at Brook and said “boom, I’m gonna f*ck your man.” With new anger the two stopped their sensual pussy battle and began the sexfight. Hard rams using pubic bone to land into pubic bone. Each was seeing stars with each attack of 100 pound body into 100 pound body. Tears of anger and pain where in each others eyes.
    The women moaned to their men “keep us closer”. The men pressed their women’s bodies closer together so that the women barely lost contact as wet pussy lip began to stick to wet pussy lip. Each ram just intensified their pain. Amanda began to cry out in pain louder and louder. To herself and then to Dale “Oh , god, I’m sorry, baby. (ouch) I can’t take any more of (ouch) this!” She took one more thrust from Brook and said “I give, I f*cking give!!” Brook have one more slam causing herself to see stars and watched as Sahara pushed herself out of range of Brook and curl up in Dales arms. Brook lay there with wounded crotch, breathing hard and rested herself in Brad’s arms.  Victory was hers. Sahara could stay in the group as long as she respected her as the alpha women….and that she was going to experience her boyfriend.