News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Leticia vs Adriana NHB until KO or death

• 0 Replies

Offline dhalgren

Leticia vs Adriana NHB until KO or death
« on: April 01, 2019, 05:08:21 AM »
This fight's result comes from this poll. Enjoy and comment!

Dhalgren first me Leticia in Tinder, where he used to seek women to share his passion about catfight. He knew the system didn't work well enough, and that he had to move in slowly, but sometimes it worked, or at least halfway.
With Leticia it was halfway; he managed to introduce her to the world of catfight, and share some videos with her. They used to fantasize about the fighters (who she could take, who she would probably get beaten by, what would she do to her opponent when she crushed her), but when he pushed to make her participate in one fight on my favourite site she kept putting the matter off, until he stopped trying.
In time, their relationship grew old, and  split, but in good enough terms. He didn't hear much of her (the occassional birthday greeting on facebook and such), until about a month ago. She contacted him and went straight to the point. She had been in a very bad losing streak for the last year or so, and her ex-husband had moved in to take her fifteen year daughter away from her, so she had to get back on her feet fast. She recalled that he said that those matches paid well (both winner and loser), and she figured she could get into a couple of them until the situation stopped going south.
Dhalgren was delighted. When they were foreplaying she would almost all the time wrestled him down until she had him on a leg scissor around his waist or neck. Her thighs were extremely powerful, and he imagined several of the video girls choking blue between them. He had always hoped to see her in one of those films, so he eagerly went on and arranged a match.
At first she wanted it to be as soon as possible, so when he said that it would be in about two months she almost cancelled the whole thing. He managed to make her understand that she needed to take the fights serious if she wanted to participate more than once, or even get paid for the first one. It was not a submission tape, she would need to be fit and trained enough to put up a decent fight. He paid for gym plus boxing lessons, and shared with her his old videos. This time they were just studying them (granted, an occassional slip would happen once in a while when the fight were too hot for them to stop recalling their previous relationship, but it was just a couple of times) and he would subject himself to be the test dummy for her movements.
The day arrived and she went to Dhalgren's house to go to the fight. When she got there he opened the door and found her standing in short black boots, a leopard animal print legging and a plain black shirt. He simply gave her a slip of paper and told her to be there around eight.
{alt}
- Aren't you coming with me?
- No. There are strict rules, only the fighters go.
She began to hesitate.
- I'm not sure. I don't want to be left alone.
- You should not worry. They do this for a living.
After much talking back and forth he managed to convince her (mainly invoking her need for money) and off she went. She didn't recognize the address that Dhalgren gave her, so she plugged it on the GPS. Following its intructions she drove towards an industrial zone; her route drove her deep in between the factories, until she arrived to the side of a half ruined one. The roof seemed collapsed from outside, the windows all shattered, and part of one of the walls had a huge hole in it. She stopped and took out her phone to check the address with Dhalgren, when out of the blue appeared a huge 6 feet 3 man in a black suit, shirt and tie. He knocked at her window:
- Are you Adriana or Leticia?
- I am Leticia.
- Good. You arrived on time. Park you car anywhere and follow me in.
They entered the factory through a door that seemed too solid for the rest of the edification. Inside it they followed a narrow passage built inside the factory. At some point they went through a metal detector. The arc sounded when the bodyguard passed (as he might be armed) and when she went through it buzzed all the same. She went back and removed her purse and all of her bijouterie. This time she cleared out the test, and they kept on going. A couple of meters ahead a crossroads appeared. A sign to her left said "Adriana", and to her right "Leticia". She acknowleged the arrangements and granted Dhalgren that they were professionals.
- Go through that corridor -said the guard -. You'll find a dressing room at the end. Please leave there your purse, all of your bijouterie and your coat, but keep the rest of your clothes on. To the other side of the dressing room there is a light. When it turns green you must go through it. Here -he said, extending an envelope towards her -, take your payment. You'll find it very generous.
Leticia did as ordered. The dressing room had a lighted mirror and some beauty implements. She had seen the videos, so she knew what was expected of her; she had already put up some make-up, so she only had to take off her boots and rearrange her clothes a little (push up her bra, tighten up her leggins). She stood in front of the door, fixated on the off light. Tension started to build up inside her; she should had come a little behind schedule, so the nerves wrecking would be the ones of her rival. She noticed that her hands had inadvertently started fisting and unfisting, when all of the sudden the light went green.
She opened the door and found herself inside a decent sized appartment room. In front of her a door equal to hers had opened and Adriana entered the room as well. She was wearing a white sleevless shirt and a snow leopard animal print skirt.
{alt}
They locked gazes, and both of them saw the lack of confidence in the other's eyes. Then they seized each other up: Leticia got a good look at her rival's legs, and found her thighs as powerful as hers, perhaps even more. Aside that only fact she was almost unnoticeably shorter (less than half an inch probably), but a little more bulkier. It was clear from her looks that the arrangers had made a thorough investigation and found two evenly matched opponents. It would be a long, hard fight; she was prepared for it (her training had her endurance really up), but she didn't know what to expect of her foe stamina.
"Please go to the steadycams at your side of the appartment. There is an X at the place you should stand on.", a voice came from above them. They obeyed, and then the voice continued. "Please undress in front of the camera. There is no need to do it sensually; as a matter of fact we prefer it to be as if you were unrobing in a boxing match."
Leticia peeked at her rival while undressing, and noticed her doing the same. When Adriana dropped her skirt down and squatted to put it to a side she saw her thighs clenching, the muscles looking even more sturdy; she had to regain her confidence, so she put her best effort into showing off her legs while putting off her leggings. She probably didn't realize, but Adriana also feared the powerful display of her thighs, heavily doubting her own legs.
When Adriana took off her shirt her belly looked a little flabby, kind of overweighted, but her arms and shoulders looked fit. It was only then that Leticia had the nerve to take her shirt over her head, while clutching her abs as hard as she could. They dropped their bras almost at the same time, although Leticia did it with a little more haste than she should had.
"Now go to the center of the room. Face each other. Stare at each other, then press yourselves against each other. Make it look like you are trying to overcome the other's body.", the voice commanded. Both went to the center. Adriana's eyes suddenly got a spark that Leticia hadn't noticed before: she was looking down at her tits. Leticia had always been overconscious of her AA cup breasts (breastfeeding pushed them up to A cup, but also made them a little more saggy), and standing in front of another naked woman (even when Adriana's breasts where barely B cups just the skin of a nipple) made her selfaware again. She blushed a little, and lost that first battle.
She had to get some ground back, so she didn't wait for Adriana to move forward and pressed her forehead against hers. She pressed hard, pushing her nose into Adriana's. Adriana was moved back a little by this trust, but she kept her ground and tried to push back.
- You are done, notitty -hissed Adriana to Leticia's lips.
- Tits have nothing to do with an ass whopping -replied Leticia -. I'll have half your ribcage broken under my thighs before you can even realize it.
- Those thighs? Honey, my thighs are better than yours. I'll have you pinned under them and let you see how really powerful thighs look like.
Leticia preseed harder, dislodging Adriana a couple of inches, while clashing her body against Adriana's. Now their tits were together, rubbing into each other, flattening into their ribcages.
- Your tits are just a saggy pile of fat -hissed Leticia -. I barely touch them and they go cowardly hidding into your chest.
- That's because I have tits. You have nothing to hide.
- Keep babbling, but all I see is your body being crushed under mine.
- Fight hasn't started yet, bitch. I'm saving my strength, as you should do.
"Split. Take a couple of steps back and assume your wrestling positions."
Leticia eased the pressure, and Adriana, pushed a little before getting back with a smirk. After she moved back, Adriana moved her left foot back and raised her arms to the middle of her body, like a wrestling match. Leticia just stood with her legs side by side, slightly crouching, hands forward by her mid-section, like a sumo wrestler.
"FIGHT!"
Adriana feinted a jump forward; Leticia fall for it and launched herself an step forward, showing off her defense. Adriana moved to the side, trying to go under her Leticia's guard. Leticia kept on circling around also, avoiding exposure. Adriana seemed a little more nimble, but it was just an illusion caused by Leticia stand. For a couple of minutes all movement was just circling and feinting (most of feinting coming from Adriana) until Adriana jumped forward full speed ahead.
Leticia received her with her feet firmly on the ground and stopped her short while grabbing her arms. They struggled a couple of seconds, thighs clenching while they drained every ounce of energy to push forward. Their bodies had pressed against each other, already sweating with the effort, slipping to the sides while they tried to push, then coming back to the center.
In one of those twist to the side Leticia twisted her body and let Adriana's momentum get her passing by her side. With Adriana's forearms firmly grabbed with her hands Leticia yanked at her foe, dropping her to the ground. She tried to go after her, but received a brutal knee fully on her mid-section that threw her to the side. She let go of Adriana and turned around a couple of times to stand up at a safe distance.
Adriana had already stood before she could get straight up, so she caught Leticia by her midsection and pushed her backwards all the way to the wall. She got slammed into the bricks, grunting as she felt the roughness under the papering. Resting her upper body against the wall, she lifted her left knee up full force into Adriana's body, slamming two good kicks into her chest, lifting her up with the second one.
Adriana dropped one knee to the ground, grasping for air. Leticia arched herself forward and grabbed Adriana's panties by the waist and pulling them up her ass. Adriana shrieked and took her hands out of Leticia's body, while she tried to get herself out of the wedgie. Finally the panties snapped under the pressure, leaving her free to rush on her hands and knees away from Leticia, who kept herself by the wall, grasping for air as the blow against the wall was harder that she initially thought.
- Bitch, all you can do is rip clothes? -Adriana growled from the distance -You fucking coward.
- I just cleared my way to your stinking pussy. Next time I'll rip it instead.
- You will have to do better than this. I already left you hurting in that wall, I can notice.
- I'll show you how hurt I am, slut! -said Leticia, pushing her ass against the wall for leverage and rushing forward train-like.
Adriana tried to stop her as she had done before, but Leticia simply overthrown her, bodyslamming her down to the floor. They rolled around trying to get on top of the other until they interlocked their legs, each applying a legscissor into one of the other's thighs. They squeezed hard into the other, punishing the stingy muscles like they were trying to cut the other's leg in half.
Meanwhile the fight on the top side went on as they grabbed each other's hair and yanked locks out of their skulls. Black and brown strains mixed in the floor as both girls' eyes wetted from the pain. Both girls kept their yelpings down their throat, trying not to look defeated to the other, but both of them started to feel the stress of the fight.
Adriana finally lost control of the pain in her thigh and left Leticia's hair to push her hands in between Leticia's thighs, trying to open up the vice that was crushing her. Leticia took the opportunity to free one of her hands from Adriana's head and started punching her in the face. She landed three good blows that landed on her cheek and eye before she yelled in deep pain.
Adriana had left Leticia's thighs and moved her hands up her body, lurking into her panties and pushing her way through her pussy. She unleased havoc in her cxnt, running her nails all the way through. Leticia tried to move away, but Adriana's legscissor was still in place, and didn't let her go. She took her fight also down, pushing her hand also into Adriana's pussy while she tried to take Adriana's hand off her. Now both girls were punishing each others soft spots while their legs shivered in all directions, not even able to hold themselves straight through the pain.
- Let go, bitch! -shouted Leticia.
- You first, cxnt!
- I'll rip your pussy into pieces!
- Not if I trash yours first!
They kept on mauling each other, now both their faces completely flushed and washed in tears. Leticia forced Adriana's hand out of her, then rolled back. Both of them stayed on the floor, crunching on their knees and holding their pussies. It took them a couple of minutes to stand up, and both of them where shaky on their legs.
Their rage got over the hurting and went towards each other, grabbing their heads again and trying to push each other to the side. Adriana lifted her leg and threw a knee into Leticia's belly. She repaid her in full, and they kept circling around piling knee-kicks into each other's belly until Adriana hit the bed and dropped on top of it, with Leticia behind her. They rolled until Adriana managed to get on top.
She moved forward, trying to win Leticia's belly, but she managed to put her legs around Adriana's mid-section, clenching them as hard as she could. Adriana felt the pressure on her already battered belly, but she kept on pushing forward. Leticia's body began to rise as her ass rested on Adriana's pussy until her body was only held by her neck and shoulders.
Adriana punched Leticia on her back, aiming at her kidneys; Leticia grunted with every hit, but kept on strengthtening her legscissor. All of the sudden she let go of Adriana, who fell down towards her; Leticia rushed her head up and headbutted Adriana in her mouth, which started bleeding immediately. Leticia seized her by the hair and pushed hard to the side, forcing her off, but Adriana managed to get tangled with her and dragged her to the side.
They rolled out of the bed with Leticia landing flat on her back on the floor, Adriana's body crushing her to it. Leticia was dazed and, before she could regain her composture, had Adriana sat on her belly.
- Bitch, you broke my mouth -yelled Adriana, spatting Leticia's face in blood. Then she punched Leticia's nose as hard as she could. The crackling sound made her smile, which only reminded her of the pain, so she kept on pushing blow after blow into her face.
- Stop! Stop! I give! -yelped Leticia.
- No! Now I'll fuck you up for good! I'll fucking kill you!
- No! Please! No! -Leticia desperately realized that it wasn't a vain threat. Adriana was pounding harder and harder, and she was getting dizzier by the minute. She begged for mercy, tears running and mixing with her blood, until she passed out...

...Adriana kept on pounding on Leticia's face way after she stopped asking for help or even moving. When her rage went down a notch she looked at her foe closely. She put her hands around Leticia's neck and pushed at it. She felt a pulse, very faint, so she pressed her thumbs into Leticia's throat, and kept on pushing. Suddenly Leticia's body shocked her back into conscience in a last attempt to save herself, but she barely was able to lift her arms. She grabbed Adriana's forearms for a second, then let her nails drag down them until they dropped to the sides.
Adriana kept on pushing until she was certain that no breath came into Leticia's throat, and that no beat was left in her heart. She spat blood into Leticia's bruised face and, helping herself on the bed, stood up with difficulty. She slowly dragged her feet to her dressing room and went in, closing the door behind her.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:20:50 AM by dhalgren »