News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My wife in the middle with two new friends we made. Karen, Nicki and Lorain.

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Karen, Nicki and Lorain, Bar wenches.

It had started out as a fun idea to raise some money for a charity event they were all involved in. Karen and Nicki had joined to help Lorain, the tall blonde of the group. She was the only one divorced and was having lots of fun on the dating circuit.
    They were helping out as bar wenches for a renaissance fair and had liked the idea from the start.
The outfits really accentuated their breasts and it was fun to pretend, for the day. A very attractive man came by while the ladies worked and asked to have a picture of the three of them together. Lorain agreed and all 3 where standing by for a photo shoot.
Lorain had the idea and said “come on, ladies, let’s stand with our boobs together. Your husbands will love this picture. Both women agreed and having been bi-sexual in their youth, were not new to this kind of thing. Nicki wanted to stand by Lorain but Karen insisted and actually wedged herself between Lorain and Nicki.
      As they stood and got ready for the picture Karen looked at the three cleavages and said to Nicki “yours may be the smallest in the group, but your holding your own.” Nicki took offense to that and pressed her chest right into Karen’s. Karen pushed back and Lorain said “now, now, girls. No need to fight over me.”
   The two did start bickering as they both wanted to be close to Lorain.  She was single, fun, didn’t have a care in the world. The event ended. Only one more day of this and they would be done. As they helped clean up the bar the three walked around the fair camp and noticed all the events of the fair.
One event that caught Lorain’s eye was the sword fighting class. They were using fake swords but Lorain grabbed both by the hands and said “if you two are going to bicker, let’s settle this now.”
    She went right up and sweat talked the sword master into giving them each a practice sword. She handed one to each of the women and pretended to cry saying “ I know you both love me, but only one can have me…and I can’t decide. So, if you must, you have to fight for me.” She laughed. 
Nicki looked a bit intimidated but Karen jumped right at it. Taking the sword and saying “on guard.” Nicki hesitated  saying “ I don’t think my husband would like this.” Lorain and Karen both laughed getting Nicki even more flustered.  Lorain stated “ what man doesn’t like a playful catfight.  Karen agreed stating “just be happy it’s a sword fight and not a tit fight. I’d win.
    Nicki picked up her sword and as she prepared herself she said “ you know, when you lost weight the last time you were just as big as me. Lorain called for a low blow but Karen just fluffed it off. The two jousted for several moments until Karen took the flat end of the sword and smashed Nicki’s hand. It hurt like heck causing her to drop it. Karen waited and Nicki picked It back up. They clashed with pretend swords for several more streaks till Karen got her arm wacked pretty good by Nicki.
     The two were getting winded and serious. A few swings came close to hitting the body and eventually Karen did swing and make contact with Nicki’s boob. Nicki yelped in pain and backed away to examine her breast. Karen and Lorain laughed. Nicki, not laughing, lunged an attack and aimed for and made contact with karen’s ample bosom. 
The sword play got aggressive till Karen lost her blade and went for Nicki’s. The two women grappled for the blade hilt with it ending up over head. As they struggled with the blade Lorain giggled and said “I guess you are going to titfight, after all.  The two hadn’t realized that their breasts had come into contact. Like two massive sets of watermelons the women had partially pancaked their busts together.
   They broke apart with Lorain saying “thank you, ladies. It was really entertaining and sexy.”
The ride back to the hotel room was quick enough. Karen was the first to talk to her husband and she told her what had happened. He thought it was sexy as hell and only wished they had video taped it.
Nicki stomped into the room several minutes later and reported that her husband was a pig. When Lorain asked why she said “ he thought it was exciting and wanted to know if they took pictures of Karen and I fighting.” Lorain and Karen laughed. 
The three hadn’t changed out of their costumes yet. You actually need help to do it well. Both girls argued and Karen won the right to help Lorain out of her outfit. Lorain lay on the bed just in bra and panties. Lorain helped Karen out of her costume and Nicki looked to Lorain to help her. Lorain looked at Karen and said “ would you help her.” Karen obliged to keep Lorain happy.  As soon as Nicki was out of her costume she was about to get dressed in normal clothes. Lorain said “ no, we have to have some fun, first.”
She said “ I’m going to video tape, for your husbands, you two do some bed wrestling. It’s going to be for me but the guys don’t have to know it. That can be our little secret.”
Nicki hesitated and Karen laughed at her. Nicki made up every excuse in the book until she couldn’t do any more. Without warning Nicki got angry and drove Karen to the bed. Both large breasted women made contact as their middle aged womanly bodies collided. Lorain just squealed  “let me get my camera.”
The two hadn’t been in a scuffle since grade school but hair pulling was second nature and both had handfuls as they lay side by side in bra and panties. Nicki managed to get her leg over Karen and had partially mounded her when Karen threw her off balance causing Nicki to roll half off the bed. Nicki got up and met Karen on knees in the middle of the bed. More hair pulling with slapping to backs and shoulders with trash talk about breast size and being overweight. 
Karen managed to push Nicki down and get herself on top of her. Nicki fought like heck to get Karen off and even started pressing on Karen’s breasts. When this didn’t work she started to squeeze her breasts . Karen yelped and said “ Oh, so you want to take it up a knotch?” Karen batted her hands away and  in one motion pulled down Nicki’s bra and grabbed two handfuls of Nicki’s breasts. Nicki kicked and screamed and eventually did get in a good solid hit knocking Karen off balance just enough for her to get out from under her.
The two were about to meet on the bed again with their breasts hanging out on top of their bras when Lorain got their attention by taking her bra off. Her large attractive bosom popped free and she want to both ladies in turn as they paused their attack at the wish of Lorain.
 She gracefully removed karen’s bra and then Nicki’s. She looked them both in the eye as both women could smell her perfume. Lorain got on the bed with them and  felt her breasts touch both their shoulders. Lorain whispered “ I won’t video tape this, but whoever wins can wrestle me?”   Karen and nicki met in a clash of now naked flesh as their hug breasts pancaked against the other.  Karen’s silver dollar sized nipples overpowered Nicki’s quarter sized nipples.
 Slowly they fell to the bed and rolled over a few times. The adult women bodies pressed together with only panties on they rolled until Karen was on top. Nicki fought with all her might even grabbing a nipple of Karen’s but Karen just fought through the pain and as she sat her bottom on Nicki’s stomach Karen wrestled with Nicki’s hand s and got a hold of Nicki’s nipples and began to squeeze.  Nicki let go of Karen’s nipple and howled in pain as she fought to get Karen’s claws off her tits.
Lorain began to smile. “ I think we have a winner.” Karen chucked “ I think we do, too.”  Nicki was red faced and her tits where fallowing suit.  But she finally did submit.  Karen rolled off her and Nicki retreated to the connecting hotel room. Lorain said “ I guess you’ll be sleeping with me tonight.” Karen smiled because she knew her husband wouldn’t mind as long as he gave compete details.

Lorain went to her knees on the hotel room floor. She had a smile on her face. “come on, girlfriend. There are no loser when two women wrestle naked.” Karen got to her knees before she realized Lorain had removed her small panties. Karen smiled and said “ when in Rome.” And removed her underwear. The two where a lovely contrast with Lorain being several inches taller. They locked up in a mutual bear hug with Lorain placing her breasts right in Karen’s face. She made a motor boat sound as She easily pushed Karen over.
Karen was laughing as Lorain mounted her and Karen looked up at Lorain through her blue eyes and “ok, I submit, I’m yours…just be gentle.” Lorain smiled down at her beaten wrestling buddy and reached behind her and felt for and found Karen’s mound. She pushed on Karen’s thighs and Karen opened them for her. Lorain began to manually pleasure Karen. Karen was about to climax when the connecting bedroom door opened wide. Nicki was standing there still in her panties saying “ I want a rematch.”
    Lorain looked down at Karen and Karen said “ whatever you think is best, mistress Lorain.” Lorain looked at the two women and said in her best Renaissance Fair English accent:“ SlaveNicki want’s another tussle with you and your ok with it? I say let mature women’s catfight tournament begin.” 
Lorain rolled off of Karen and Karen got up to her knees. Nicki took off her panties exposing her beaver and got to her knees. Lorain had stood and brought the two women close together, just close enough for their middle aged breasts to touch. She gently grabbed each woman’s breast bringing their nipples together. She softly said “I’ve had boys fight over me, but never girls. I have a fantasy about that and you two will do fine.” 
Lorain whispered to Karen and  Nicki “I want to see you make her submit using your vagina.”  She stroked herself as she spoke those words. Karen and Nicki didn’t like each other very much right now, but they did like Lorain.

The two women locked in a mutual bear hug with Lorain moaning “ press your breasts together, yes!, titfight for me.” The two bumped chests with natural 40ish aged bellies smacking together they put manicured hands around each other’s back. Some of the bumps where enough to send the other back to almost fall over.  Hands went to hair as they pulled and bent each other’s heads backward. Lorain stood inches away watching and touching each women and offering encouraging words “ fight for me, ladies.”
       Nicki got a good hit in and sent Karen on her back with her legs flying in the air. Nicki continued the attack resting in between her foes open legs. Lorain cheered as they battled with hands settling into a test of strength with interlaced fingers. Nicki’s breasts swung in the tussle hanging down as Karen’s fell slightly to the side. Lorain started playing with herself and sat on the bed to watch the two females fight over her.
Nicki pressed her hips into Karen forcing Karen to hope her thighs wider. Karen wrapped her legs around Nicki’s hips hooking her feet together. Lorain purred “ your pussies are only a few inches apart.”  Nicki caught the hint of what Lorain wanted and let go of Karen’s hands and pushed herself off. Karen also got the message and kept her legs open as Nicki sat on the floor and the two scissored as Lorain cheered “ yes, yes, fight for me.”  They brought their mature womenhoods together and Lorain got off the bed and gently exposed each women’s folds fingering and manually manipulating each clit to bring it to full size.
Lorain said “ you both are so wet and smell so good. May the best women win.” Nicki and Karen locked eyes as they brought their mounds together. Bumping and grinding each began to moan. Nicki got aggressive causing Karen to wince in pain and Karen bumped back just as hard causing Nicki to yelp. Lorain chastised both saying “ play nice ladies, rough is ok, but play nice.”  The two battlers locked eyes as they continued to rub clits. Lorain led a helping hand to each as they needed it. Nicki was the first to show signs of losing control and moments later her whole body tightened, her toes curled and she opened her mouth and let out an uncontrollable moan. Karen doubled her attack until Nicki had to back away. Karen said “ I won, again.”
Lorain cheered as Nicki lay there and said “again, but I don’t want to f*ck her, I want to fight.” Lorain looked at Karen and said “ you up for that?” Karen looked at Lorain and said “ Whatever you want, mistress.”  Lorain said “Let the battle continue.”
Karen got up and Lorain sat on the bed. Nicki got to her feet and both naked gladiators met in a clash of flesh as they grabbed hair pulling each other over. They moved around the room until Nicki tripped causing both to tumble. Karen moved to mount Nicki but Nicki kicked her away. They met again in a clash and rolled slowly on the floor. Exchanging slaps to backs, arms, butts and legs both women where fit enough for their age but already running out of steam.
Side by side they lay battling with knees and hands slapping and kicking until Nicki got a hold of Karen’s breast. Karen grabbed for Nicki’s and they both squeezed causing both to let out a cry of pain. They tried to knee each other in the crotch but couldn’t get a good hit in. The stalemate was ended  when Karen fought through the pain and excepted a knee to her inner thigh giving her the ability to mount Nicki.
Karen fought to move forward from her hips to sitting on her stomach. Nicki fought back well but eventually Karen ended up sitting on Nicki’s breasts and finally on her neck. Nicki kicked wildly with her legs trying to bring them up to hook around Karen’s neck but was to weak. Karen rode her crotch to just cover Nicki’s neck. Nicki looked up at Karen and then over to Lorain. Lorain was smiling and only said “ may the better women win.” Karen placed her crotch over Nicki’s mouth and heard Nicki say “ I submit.”
Karen waited for a moment and got off her fallen foe. Lorain comforted both and said “there is enough of me to go around.”  Karen looked to Nicki and said “ I agree, it’s always better to share.” There was a hint of a smile on Nicki’s face as she said “ fine, but only for tonight. I want to be mistress.” Lorain said “ you’ll have the right to fight for that title in the future.”
   The three mature women explored themselves, each other and new ideas and feelings. Karen and Nicki couldn’t wait to explore this playtime with their husbands watching next time.