News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

KIra Vs Agent Sexxy A MMA Beach Brawl ( From My Play Room)

• 1 Replies

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
KIra Vs Agent Sexxy A MMA Beach Brawl ( From My Play Room)
« on: April 04, 2019, 07:39:48 AM »

Kira {alt}

Me {alt}

{alt}

the sandy shore. My ears perked with each lap making contact. A briny scent filled my nostrils, gulls did gully-like things. THe sun warmed my youthful,oval-ish face. Cerulean Doe eyes were shut, as I took in the atmosphere of the beach. A little site for a competition of martial skill. A group of women were gathered to watch the contest. I ignored them, and instead focused to center myself. Despite the violence that was to come, I was at peace. Chest expanded with each breath of salty, tangy air. The deflated. For this battle, my attire was functional and fitting.
Adorning my left ankle was a faded pink support. Some of the fabric was worn around the edges. Hugging the hips of my 5'5 frame were the bottoms of my Dobok. Secure at the waist was my 1st Dan with a single embroidered gold bar. There was also an embroidered inscription in Korean. Absent was the top. Instead lue of my complete uniform was a two tone blue/ gold Nike sports bra. My 32b Beestingers were snug in the fabric. I sat, meditating waiting for my opponent to arrive.
A light breeze brushed my palish face. Tendrils of cranberry hair, fluttered in the soft wind.. Bangs framed my visage, and the rest of my mane was swept up in a sporty semi-french braided up-do. hearing my opponent draw near. I eased out of my seated position, and settled into a split, to stretch out my quads, calves glutes, abductors, etc. "Hey sis," I greeted in a soft coo; whilst reaching fore my berry polished toes. Protecting my hands were a pair of equally faded pink wraps.
bustysumairakhancatfights :   smiles back at you
kiram19:   yt
*for, not fore
fucking trillian mother fucking fucker
oh, and hi peeps that are shiny & new
Agent Sexxy:   oH SHIT
kiram19:   let's not mention the word that begins with "S"have a sad recent history/ illness and I need not any reminders

Having Not Seen Kira for such a long time Knowing her Adventurous Nature Keen sense for getting into trouble that rivals my own mtc
grin
Kara:   *Smiles to Cindy and sit next to her to look the match that is up to come*
kiram19:   also, to note. this thing on my face known as my mouth, there is no safe space here. I am a self proclaimed equal opportunity offender
Agent Sexxy:    decked out in my Sun Cloud Sun Glasses Red highlights  in my dark hair the Micro Midnight Purple Bikininis showing off my ass real well my eyes focused on the college age tart The Sun is   Building up a sweat getting a sense this going to a bruta fight  ... " Hey Sis " settling in to a modified horse stance both hands up my left out further with my right hand close to my face both palms open as I tuck my chin in yt
Cindy:   /me is sweet kind and nice
Agent Sexxy:   /me likies
KIRA
kiram19:   "So surprised that you showed Miss Kim-Cornedbeef-Chee. It's been a while. Now I feel totally overdressed." I speak with my feint smoky Georgian accent. Easing out of my split, I undo the knot for my belt. As it's un-cinched from my waist, I lay it respectfully set it in my open gym bag. Next, I peel and fold my Dobok bottoms, and set them in my bag. My supple Georgia peach rests in a midnight blue thong. The creases where my thighs meet ass imply maximum pliability. So, shug. Shall we?" A mischievous glint sparkles in my eyes as I eye you up and down. Finally, my gaze settles on yours. Bringing up my fists I settle into a boxer's stance going southpaw. There's a bounce to my movements, chin is tucked and elbows are tight to my body. Now, fully ready I bob and weave using my foot work to circle both left and right. Keeping a safe distance, my fists unclench and are kept semi-open. Though I've been mostly practicing TKD, I am going to use the breadth of my martial skillset to take you down.
yt
Agent Sexxy:   o0
kiram19:   ((what???))
Agent Sexxy:   nothing
poke
kiram19:   ((boops your nose))
Boop!
Agent Sexxy:    sniffing hey is the wind blowing in my direction " Kira I would say you are the new spokes model for Massengill's New ExtraStrenght Trailer Trash Douche Now can take the taste of the trailer out of the slut "  I start to circle over to my right  just off your center line blading your body and come at your left side dropping my upper body down and stepping into my range using my speed and agility. I dive forward into a tuck and roll attempting a ankle hook falling palm strike take down hoping that I am able too cinch your right ankle with my left hand to yank you up trying to throw you off balance as my right hand flicks my palm in down out rolling into your lower abs aiming to take you to ground ( Chinese BoxingBiatch )  yt

kiram19:   You close off your stance to mine, and I begin to step wide to provide a steady base. The balls of my feet are up and I prepare my body to repel your incoming attack. Dropping my hips I surge forward to meet you head on. Hands open; I make an effort to stuff your risky takedown attempt. My hands press in on your hips and push off to try and nullify your forward momentum. On the rebound, I attempt an equally risky maneuver and pounce from my semi crouched position. I hope and try to hook my right leg over your left shoulder and isolate your right arm with my hands to trap you in a modified flying triangle lock.
yt
((nice setup for the Imanari roll ;) ))
Agent Sexxy:   ( Blushing Thank You )
as My forward progress is slowed I power up using my legs with my hands already in lowered position my left arm extended outward I feel your thigh straddle my shoulder hoping to wrap That sinew lined thigh with my left hand looking to lock the back of your  t righknee on my left trapezoid looking to spin your body to my left as my right hand tries to brace againt your torso hoping to excute a Tri-body leg lock take down
Yt
( holy fuck I had to go deep for that one )
Kara:   /me amazed
Agent Sexxy:   [Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Bottom one
A variant of it
Cindy:   /me saw that one coming.
Agent Sexxy:   You shhhhh
LoL
Kara:   /me OUTCH!
kiram19:   My flying attack is thwarted, instead I find myself being slammed into the sand. My hip makes contact and sends granules flying. Effectively My ankle is trapped in your grasp. Bending at the waist I brace my right palm against your inner left thigh, to hopefully act as a fulcrum and prevent you from transitioning. My free foot is flush against your right calve, just below the joint of your knee. Finally I push and open my hips in an effort to liberate my trapped appendage from your grasp.
yt
((fucking trillian is freezing on me, lol))
((trying to render something, and the system resources are being eaten up :P ))
Agent Sexxy:   ( Oh You Bitch Nice Counter )
kiram19:   ((I have a green belt in BJ
((fuck, BJJ))
Agent Sexxy:   I was  going to Say Blow Jobs
kiram19:   twat
LOL
Agent Sexxy:   Shut Up you skull fuck monkey
Cindy:   /me loves seeing the sand fly
Agent Sexxy:   curling my toes.... feeling the Sand Give way with a single leg take down successful blocked letting my grip go so my momentum forcing me to fall back dropping my ass down hoping to execute a backwards roll .....to get back down to business feeling the grit of the sand on my back traveling backwards til my shoulder blades make contact bringing my hands in to position to push off into a back flip resting into Three Battle Stance hands loosely dangling " Lets Go " yt
( Thank You every one this is my first cyber fight in 4 months so i am rusty )
Kara:   I put my hands in a cup around my mouth: "Come on Kira!! Drown her in the sea!!"
Agent Sexxy:   ( psst Kara )
,,l,,
kiram19:   Freedom! Sweet beautiful and horrible FREEDOM! Having just broken free from your grasp. I push off the sand with the balls of my feet, and spring up. A wry grin flashes across my young visage. That mischievous glint is still ever so present. I offer you a slight nod, before speaking in that southern dulcet tone "NIce moves crouching tiger." With a wink, I settle into a closed off back stance. A quick skip forward, I then cut left off your center line. In a flash of motion, I scoop my left foot from off the sun baked sand and twist into low round kick. The instep of my foot is aimed for your right Achilles tendon. After that effort to hopefully throw off your balance. I edge closer and pivot on my lead foot. Still perpendicular to your position, I bring my left leg into chamber acting as if I'm going to throw a side kick for your right floating rib. However, I rapidly change tact and throw a text book twist-kick, or question mark kick. With the patella facing down I flick my shin and aim my right instep for your right orbital. "Ayyyesh!" I kiup loud enough to incite the cheers of the TKD gods.
yt
Cindy:   /me will put Kara’s head under water
kiram19:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaC2V4x6Qgw
((and forgive me, twist kick is something entirely else. I am a dumbass but also an equally sneaky attack :P))
Agent Sexxy:   [Image]
kiram19:   [Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Agent Sexxy:   With the motion of water curving my right foot outward attempting to block your low round kick with a snap flick to send the majority of the force being deflected stepping in to your form as you set cutting the distance trying to reduce the impact using three tier blocking i bring my right fist in downward sweeping motion hoping to block your errand left kick as My left hand is in the shape of an eagles talon hoping to jam my thumb on the left side of your trecia while two of my clawed fingers hope to grip  your external jugular ..... As I feel the searing pain of your heel striking my temple  yt
( good thing we love each other shit )
kiram19:   My kick was successful, but at a rather expensive cost. Yeah, crouching tiger, it feels like one has my throat in a death grip. Eyes instantly begin watering and I can feel pressure growing in my skull. My fair complexion begins at mild sunburn to ripened tomato. Feeling feint, I bring up my right hand in a tight arc. Then I rotate my forearm and close my hand into a fist at the last possible second. I hope to seize up the brachialis nerve in your left bicep. Then to further immobilize your arm, I twist into a left spearhand, uppercutting into your armpit. In an effort to score a direct hit on on the cluster comprising the brachial plexus.
yt
Agent Sexxy:   with my feet placed wide my left arm buckles from the downward force loosening my grip on your long neck ..... as your left arm crosses our bodies i can feel your skin as your fingers brush past my tits making the sweet pain swirl with pleasure as this fight gets nasty I contort my torso curving my upper body right as aim a right handed panther palm strike aimed at the left elbow yt
fuck rl
GTG
kiram19:   A shower of spittle escapes from between my gritted teeth. I was close to passing out from the lack of oxygen to my head. A series of horse coughs soon follow. "Oh you nasty-" Suddenly there's an explosion of pain as the heel of your palm connects with my left humorous. "OH MY FUCKS!" I screech in agony. My whole arm locks up, somehow it isn't hyper extended.
A mixture of seething rage, and adrenalin keeps me in the game. "YOU BITCH!" I snarl like some possessed creature. Using the blade of my right foot, I send a sharp oblique kick in an effort to collapse your left knee.
yt
((well shit))
Well I was going to need to cut it short soon anyways. Have school tomorrow morning
fitsarahfts:   thanks for inviting me in
Kara:   /me booing
Not to you sarah xD
fitsarahfts:   lol didn't take it that way
kiram19:   weekends are really best for me
well, hope everyone enjoyed the show
Kara:   yep. awesome like always!
kiram19:   /me licks CatGirlAnna's pussy ermm... cat....
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 08:04:59 AM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline fitSarahfts

Re: KIra Vs Agent Sexxy A MMA Beach Brawl ( From My Play Room)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 04:58:55 PM »
mmmmmmmm good tussle