News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

you think You're grown up (on vacation)

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
you think You're grown up (on vacation)
« on: April 07, 2019, 02:54:26 AM »
Christine vs lisa and Madi vs Becky.
Christine and Lisa sat pool side in their bikini’s. Both moms were fighting and winning against the hands of time. Lots of workouts and watching what they eat had made these late 40 something moms looking almost as hot as their 19 year old daughters.
The sun was hot and the drinks were cold. Both women had always admired the others bodies. Lisa’s blonde hair and firm thighs and abs showed off her ample c cupped breasts well. Christine’s body rocked just as well with the addiction of red hair. These where true MILF’s and they watched as their daughters swam and  played at the pool with some of the native boys.
The moms watched as Becky and Madi flirted and played with the local guys. They laughed and giggled as both were hoisted on a guys back in the water and engaged in a playful chicken fight.
Christine, while sipping a drink said “ Oh, chicken fight, my Madi is going to win.”
Lisa snorted “ Yeah, right. Becky is much stronger. “
Christine had shared her storie of her and  Madi had bested Becky several times climbing back on the local guys shoulders. 
“You see how well my daughter can handle herself, now.” Christine said.
Lisa paused and said  “ I think we should help Lisa learn how to be strong. I know that’s not why you invited us with you two on vacation, but I hoped it would end this way.”
Christine started feeling excited but she felt the water gently saying “ so, you want to try a match with me?”
Lisa turned and looked at Christine “ hell yeah, I’ve always wanted to tangle with you. We have always been competitive and I think it will be fun to mix it up with you.”
Christine was giddy with excitement.  She asked  “ what about your daughter Becky?”
Lisa looked at Becky and madi battle in the water and smiled “ she knows about this little fight club of yours and I think those two girls would be a good match, just don’t be upset when I kick your pretty little butt and my daughter kicks your daughters ass.”
Christine knew this was going to be a good vacation.

Chapter 2
Maddi and Becky where walking on the beach around dusk. They had spent the day with their moms and were looking for fun and boys. The fun was everywhere but the boys where hard to find, at least single boys. Becky asked maddi “ you heard about what are moms are planning tomorrow?” 
Maddi replied without making eye contact “yep.”
Becky shyly asked “ who do you feel about this?
Maddi said “ I like it, but the important question is how do you feel about it?”
Becky  and Maddi stopped and Maddi turned to face Maddi . Both girls in their bikini’s.
Becky  said “ I don’t know, but I’m about to find out.” She lunged at Maddi with a smile on her face.
Becky  Had her arms around Maddi before she could react and had her in half a neck lock bending both over.  Bare feet shuffling in the sand as Maddi joined the battle yelling over the ocean waves “ you cheater!”
Becky  just laughted as she hooked a leg around Maddi causing both to crash into the sand. Maddi tried to escape but found her face half buried in Becky’s ample breasts. Maddi began to panic while Maddi slowly got her leg over her and planted Maddi face first into the sand. Moments later Maddi felt Becky  lay on her back and hook her ankles around her left and then right leg. Maddi tried to fight the hold but couldn’t push the equally weighted girl off of her. She felt  Becky  grab her left wrist and fought her and lost for control of her right. 
Maddi was pinned on her tummy and helpless as Lisa lay on top of her. Maddi went still and said “ ok, I give.” Becky popped off and both sat breathing hard in the sand.
Maddi looked at Lisa and said “ I got sand EVERYWHERE.”
Becky  laughted and so did Maddi.
Maddi then said “ you got mad skills girl. Where did you learn this?”
Becky just smiled, looking at the ocean as she answered  “Brothers.”
Maddi was looking forward to a rematch but nervous as hell to battle a girl with some skill. She got an evil look on her face and jumped at Lisa. Becky  barely had time to react as Maddi crashed into her. Both girls ended up rolling in the sand.  Laughing and giggling as both rolled back and forth.  Maddi liked the feel of Becky’s equally endowed chest pressed against hers. Neither able to stay on top for long.
The rolling catball battle continued for a few minutes with sand getting everywhere. Just as Maddi got on top and looked to be pinning Lisa both girls paused at the sound of several guys walking up to them.
Maddi turned back to the battle stating to Becky “ we got an audience.”
Becky  just grunted as she fought back for hand control “ as long as they pay.”
One of the guys said “ We’ll buy you two some drinks.”’
Both girls smiled at each other as Becky  was pinned by Maddi.
Maddi got up and Lisa whispered to her “ I let you win…and I want the boy on the right.”
The girls had had fun and the college aged guys had found them.

Chapter 3
Becky told her mom everything…well, almost everything. She told her about the play wrestling match she had with Maddi that last night as mom and daughter got ready to head to the beach.  Lisa was proud of her daughter and said “ good girl, you beat Maddi, I knew you would.”
Becky turned to her mom and said “why didn’t we ever do this wrestling thing together.”
Lisa shrugged her shoulders and said “ I never knew you’d like it till a while ago.”
Becky coyly smiled muttering “ And now I’m stronger then you so you’d be afraid that I’d win.”
Lisa turned to her daughter and wagged her finger saying “ young lady…” There was a knock at the door as Christine and Maddi entered the hotel room. Christine saw the look in Lisa’s face and asked “ Whats wrong?”
Lisa sighed and said “ Becky just challenged me.” Christine looked at Becky and said “ Is this true?”
Becky looked a bit shy for a moment and then said “ yeah, I guess I did.”
Christine looked at Lisa and said “ you want to handle this or should I?” Christine moved toward Becky who prepared for a fight. Lisa spoke up quickly “ No, it’s my fight to fight.”
Christine backed down and Lisa and Becky came together in a test of strength. Christine went to stand by her daughter as they watched the mother and daughter begin to clasp hands together. Blue and pink bikini clad women pushed around the room for several moments till Becky fell half over on the bed. Lisa hesitated in continuing the attack giving Becky time to get back up. They reengaged and quickly Becky her leg around her mom’s and both went crashing to the hotel carpeted floor. Several rolls later Becky ended up on top. Lisa half heartily fought back but Becky had her pinned. 
Becky had a look of triumph on her face until Christine lunged at her and now Lisa watched her daughter battle a women more than twice her age.  Maddi cheered for her mom as Christine was gaining control as both women rolled on the floor. She also caught site of Lisa running to help her daughter. Maddi Jumped on Lisa just in time to stop her from tag teaming her mom.
Both mom’s now battled the other women’s daughters.  The young daughters had the stamina to keep up the battle but the mothers had skill. Christine fought with all her might as her younger foe had more energy and She did manage to get Becky into a full nelson. She watched as her daughter Madi almost pinned Lisa till Lisa broke free and they locked up and after rolling to the left and right Lisa ended up on top and had her in a schoolgirl pin a minute later.
Both mothers looked at the defeat in their daughters eyes. They then looked at each other and Lisa said “ you let go of my daughter and I’ll let go of yours.”
Christine said “ deal, then we settle this real women to women.”
Both moms let the others daughter go and came together.  Blonde and red haired moms began slapping and kicking. Barefoot they tumbled to the carpet and began rolling back and forth.  They heard and knew from the sound  of soft flesh clashing into soft flesh, that next to them their daughters had also locked up in battle.
Both sets of women, young and old now wrestled in the small hotel room. The daughters where quick in their moves and their youth helped them in contorting into some odd positions as they aggressively wrestled. Brown and blonde hair being grabbed as they fought chest to chest and belly to belly. Smooth firm thighs wrapped around the other.  Both 19 year olds breathing heavily as they rolled on the ground.
The mothers battle continued as the mature women slapped and kicked as they rolled eventually reverting to hair pulling, also. Christine grabbed at Lisa’s breast and Lisa responded by doing the same. Both women cried in pain causing the daughters to look and witness the mutual breast mauling that was starting.
Becky, without hesitation, looked Maddi in the eye and a moment later both daughters had a fistful of the others breasts. Maddi upped the ante by breaking her hold just long enough to slip her hand under Becky’s bikini top and grab bare breast flesh. Becky howled and did the same to Maddi.
All four women now battled side by side fighting their equal while watching with concern as their family member battled another. 
Without notice the hotel room opened and in stepped another mother with two daughters. All four combatants paused with  hand on breast as Christine and Lisa looked at Linda and said in a slightly embarrassed voice “ Hi!, I thought we were going to meet at the pool.”  Both daughters had broken free of the others hold as did the mothers. They all readjusted their bikini tops to hide their exposed breast.
Linda and her daughters Abby and Jen looked on confused for several moments until Linda let a smile appear on her face.  She said “cool, Idea. I want dibs on the winner.”

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: you think You're grown up (on vacation)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 03:07:30 AM »
loving it
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages